Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

heavy contact. Her boobs would have received a good groping if it was me doing it. Marnie has the most gropable funbags I have ever laid hands on.

Then, finally, the pussy reveal! Will knelt down on the floor in front of her, reached up and hooked his fingers in each side of her panties. Then, slowly, slowly, inched them down over her hips. Her furry mound was hidden - his head was in the way - so I looked up at the screens. Will was nuzzling into the fur as he drew Marnies panties all the way down to her ankles. He leaned back and she stepped out of them.

How could he possibly contain himself now? Surely this nonsense about the whole plan - two full 'pleasure sessions' before he fucked her - couldn't be real? In my younger days, panties were the last barrier. Once you had them off a girl, you were on a sure thing. I couldn't recall a single occasion when I hadn't got it in after getting past the panty barrier.

Will was standing now and they were talking. "What do you think about my trimmed hair down there?" he asked. "It matches my beard and we do it with my beard trimmer. Vanessa and I both like it and I'd like to do you too if that's OK. What do you think?"

"I saw that. Why did you do it?"

"Long hairs got stuck in our teeth, so we trimmed them back. Much better."

" But what if Barry doesn't like it?"

"He will let us know if he doesn't want us to do it." He threw a glance at us behind the glass panel. "He's got the button and the mike if he doesn't want us to do something."

"Well if it's all right by him, I think it could be fun."

I sat there. Vanessa looked at me with a quizzical expression. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. Neither of us pressed our buttons.

Will took Marnie by the hand and drew her across to the bed. "On your tummy," he said.

"Why like that?" she asked. She looked a little worried about what he had in mind.

"We play by the rules now. No questions. If you don't like what I'm doing sometime, just let me know when it happens."

I knew what she was alluding to, and I was sure he was going to get a very definite Uh-huh if he tried it.

Marnie crawled onto the bed and lay prone. Will arranged her body with her arms above her head and legs slightly parted. Then he joined her on the bed, straddling her legs. I could see that he was becoming excited by the 'job' he was about to perform. He was now sporting a considerable erection and, I must admit, I was squirming about a bit trying to relieve the tightness I was feeling. I should have worn boxers under my shorts instead of stretch trunk underpants.

Vanessa leaned over close and whispered: "If you need to do a bit of rearranging to relieve the pressure, just do it. Don't mind me."

"Thanks." I stood, shoved my hand down the front of my shorts and made appropriate readjustments before resuming my seat and feeling a little more comfortable. Or, at least, more comfortable physically. My mental state was one of turmoil, wondering what Will would do to my wife and how Marnie would respond. It was exciting, it was sexy; my cock was telling me that. But this was my wife and another man was playing with her body. I had agreed to let it happen. Had I just made the biggest mistake of my married life?

On the other side of the glass, Will was leaning forward over Marnie's back, his hands on her shoulders gently massaging them, moving up along her upper arms, then back to the nape of her neck. I couldn't see his cock, even on the screens, but his erection must have been pressing against her thigh. How close to her pussy? What would she be thinking?

He was changing position. He was now stretched out flat above her back, supporting his weight with his knees and elbows, his face buried in her hair. I looked at the screens. He was nibbling her ear. I could hear a faint Mm-hmm in my headphones. After a minute or so, Marnie turned her head to offer him her other ear. Mm-hmm again, louder now.

Will sat up straight and ran his fingers lightly down Marnie's back. "Back scratch with nails?" Somehow he had devined one of her favourites. She has a perpetually itchy back. A backscratch is second only to a backscrub in the shower.

"Mmmm-hmmmm."

He slowly worked his way down her back to her bum. He lifted off and knelt beside her, kneading each cheek, then massaging down her left thigh and calf. Each foot received a few minutes attention before he massaged his way back up her right leg. He was being encouraged all the way by Marnie's almost inaudible Mm-hmms which were starting to sound like soft purring moans.

He was almost all the way back up along her right leg. Would he delve down with his fingers between her thighs to test how turned on she really was? The space was there if he wanted to dip in.

Marnie is a creamy lady. Before I settled with her, I'd had my fingers in quite a few pussies. Some were runny, so that your fingers came out wet and shiny. Others were stickier. With Marnie, my fingers come out thickly coated with beautiful silver-white cream. Was Will about to discover that too? He would be only the second man to have his fingers inside Marnie's vagina.

It was not to be. Or, at least, not yet. How the hell could this man contain himself? Even his erection had gone down. Mine hadn't, but his had. Surely he must be excited by the sexy woman's body he was playing with? I was excited just watching. Clearly my wife was also excited by what he had been doing to her. Why didn't he dive in and take advantage of what was on offer?

I looked across at Vanessa. She was totally absorbed with what her husband was doing with my wife. I wondered what she was thinking. Had she really set this up for what she claimed was Marnie's and my benefit, or was there some deeper motivation to her manipulation of those around her?

A voice in the headphones. "On your back now. Roll over." Will's voice was gentle, although it was obviously a command. My wife obeyed unquestioningly. She lay on her back, arms above her head, with her legs far enough apart to allow a hand to explore. Was she hoping that Will would see it as an invitation?

So many questions in my mind. So much happening that was now beyond my control. And the biggest question of all. Was it a good thing or a bad thing that my wife had decided to do this?

Will was straddling her again and leaning forward, again nibbling her ear lobe. Had they both developed an ear fetish? She was encouraging him with her Hm-hmms. Why had she taken to constantly making these little vocal encouragements in the way she had? She was usually fairly silent during sex until the end when she climaxed.

Will lightly kissed up and across Marnie's forehead and down to the other ear. A bit more nibbling and then kisses up to her closed eyelids and the tip of her nose, lightly on the lips and then her chin. He worked his way down over her chest.

Boob time! A good grope of her funbags always gets Marnie going.

It didn't happen. He was using his hands to support his weight and hold himself well above her.

He kissed lightly across, around and under each breast, slowly zeroing in first on her left nipple and then her right. They were well perked up and seeking attention, with her aureolae as crinkled as I have ever seen them, and he certainly spent considerable time servicing each nipple with his lips. She was making lots of little encouraging noises until he tried teeth. He must have nipped it too hard because this time he was given his first, very firm, red card. Uh-huh--Uh-huuh.

"I'll kiss it better for you," he said, giving each nipple a long soft kiss with lots of added tongue before kissing his way slowly down her tummy to her belly button.

The strangest thoughts strike when tension is greatest. It couldn't be long now until he would be using the trimmer on Marnie's mound, then what? But first he had to give her navel the attention it deserved. His tongue started probing when I thought 'Has she cleaned it out?' Dr Karl Kruszelnicki won the Ig Nobel prize for his groundbreaking research on why belly button fluff is blue. She had showered before she dressed for tonight's Session. I'm sure her vulva was scrubbed and in pristine condition for the occasion. Was all the blue fluff gone too?

The time had come. "I'd like to give you a trim now. Is that OK with you?"

"Hm-hmmm."

Will stood and walked over to the table to get the trimmer. In a strange sort of a way I was pleased to see that his erection had returned - he was as excited by what he was about to do as I was by watching them. Marnie gazed with raised eyebrows at what must have been to her a black glass panel, but to me it seemed she was looking straight at me. I nodded my approval. There was no way I was pressing that button to say 'No'.

He moved her around so that she was lying sideways across the bed. He knelt beside it, hooked her heels on the edge of the bed and pushed her knees as wide apart as they could go. Vanessa and I had ideal views. Through the glass panel we were looking along Marnie's body at Will between her thighs. On the screens we had views from each side. Only Will would have had a better view of my wife's soon-to-be-shorn vulva.

I heard the buzz of the trimmer as he turned it on. He started from down between her legs trimming upward across Marnie's puffy outer labia. She giggled. "You OK?" he enquired.

"Mm-hmmm. I can feel the vibrations. Nice."

Marnie's vulva is one of the neatest I have seen. The inner labia are tucked away with no protruding lips. Most of her pubic hair is on her bushy mound and little is on her labia or down near her perineum.

So Will's work was all done amazingly quickly. He had trimmed up and over the labia, and then her mons, and had collected a handful of shorn hair. Then he tidied up any stray missed hairs with a few strokes sideways and downwards. She closed her legs and wriggled back along the bed while Will took the beard trimmer and the handful of fur over to the table. There wasn't much left on Marnie.

She obviously knew what was coming next. She had arranged the pillows and was leaning back on them. She raised her knees and spread her legs wide, providing a wonderful screen shot of her open vulva from one of the cameras. I leaned across to Vanessa. "Is this being recorded?"

"Every bit, both cameras, from the time we came in," was her whispered reply.

Will had returned to the bed, bringing the little bottle of oil with him. "You're not going to need that," I thought. The entrance to her vagina was already glistening with her silver-white creaminess. There were very few occasions when Marnie and I had needed a lubricant for sex.

He crawled up the bed between Marnie's legs and placed the bottle to one side. He started kissing along the inside of her left thigh, taking his time doing so. Was he sucking? I had my thumb poised over the button - I didn't want her marked by love bites. We should have set that along with 'No Serious Kissing' as a very important groundrule.

All was well. He moved over to her right thigh and there was nothing on her left that looked worrisome.

And then. At last. He had finished with both inner thighs. All the leadup was over and he was at Heaven's Gates. He used both thumbs to part Marnie's outer labia and lowered his head into what by now must have been an absolute cauldron of her creaminess. He took one of her inner labia between his lips and pulled it outward.

"Mm-hmmm"

After a while he released that one and gave the same treatment to the other one.

"Mmmm-hmmmm"

He explored with his tongue between the labia, dipping the point in through her saturated entrance. He stayed there for what seemed an eternity, encouraged by the appreciative noises my wife was now making almost continuously.

Eventually, he moved his tongue slowly and steadily upward to the bud of her clitoris and circled it several times before sucking it in between his lips.

"Mmm-hmmm Mmm-hmmmmm, Ooh yeah."

This was visible only on one screen. The other screen showed mostly the back of Will's head, featuring his bald patch, and we couldn't see much through the glass panel because Marnie's leg was in the way. All that was about to change.

After what seemed like an eternity of oral attention to her clitoral area, Will lifted his head and moved over from between her legs to the side furthest away from our viewing position. He must have had her so close to orgasm with the incredible amount of attention he had been giving to her magic button, but there had been none of the crying out or gasping that always accompanies Marnie's climaxes. She comes like a freight train when she comes.

Will picked up the little bottle and poured oil low down in her vulva, and mostly on her perineum and anus. She obviously didn't need it in her vagina. I realised what he had in mind and almost pressed the button to warn him he was about to stuff things up in a big big way. 'No,' I thought. 'Let him find out for himself.' Marnie was silent - no little sounds of encouragement. He should have taken that as a warning.

His approach was fascinating. He was now totally concentrated on her crotch area. It was as though all other parts of the woman didn't exist. He had one thumb working her clitoris, clicking to and fro firmly over the stem and occasionally lightly circling the bud. His other thumb was as deep as he could get it into her vagina. The forefinger of that hand was playing lightly over her perineum, spreading the oil.

Marnie's Hm-hmms had returned but seemed to have a tentative air to them. Or was that just me anticipating?

Anyhow, Will received the anticipated, very definite, Uh-huh when his finger pressed on her anus.

"Not there?" he enquired.

"Not in," she responded. "I like around the outside but not in."

"Your decision," he said. What the fuck did he mean by that?

He withdrew the offending finger and drew it back up along her perineum to work around the rim of her vagina. The effect of that, combined with one thumb in her vagina and one on her clitoris soon had her writhing on the bed. But she was silent. No little Hm-hmms or any other sounds. What Vanessa and I were observing was a female body twisting to and fro about Will's hands, which were pressing down firmly and holding her steady by the crotch. My wife was in the throes of an orgasm unlike any she had ever experienced with me.

It went on and on. I was focused on the screen that had a full shot of Will's hands on Marnie's vulva. Slowly he moved his finger back down over her perineum to the crinkled rim of her anus and pressed gently at the opening. Nothing happened for a while, then she pushed downwards at the well-oiled, unyielding finger.

Hmmm-hmmmmm. Surely her climax was past its peak? But apparently she hadn't finished experiencing pleasure.

His finger went in. All the way in.

Hmmm-hmmmmm. What? She was enjoying it? I could see his hand moving, but his thumb and forefinger were inside her. He must have been pressing his finger against his thumb with only the thin membranes separating them.

She reached down and pulled his other hand away from her clitoris. "No more, no more there," she said.

But he still had his thumb in her vagina and his finger in her anus as she lay back with a serene expression, closed her legs on his hand, and lightly caressed her breasts with her own hands.

She lay like that for a minute or two, then: "That's all," she said as she rolled on to her side facing towards Vanessa and me and away from Will. He had no choice but to remove his hand from between her legs. She giggled like a young girl who had been caught doing something just a little bit naughty. She tucked her knees up almost under her chin and lay there for several more minutes.

What was going through that pretty head? She was in her own world.

But so was I. And probably so were Vanessa and Will too. This was going to take a lot of getting over for all four of us, I suspected. And there were still Sessions 2 and 3 to come. Would they be just as intense? Or more so? And what about when his penis actually did make its way into her vagina? Could that be the point at which it became too much for Marnie? For me? So much now to ponder upon.

*******

"Time to go home"

The other three of us stayed as we were, waiting for Marnie to make the first move. Eventually she uncoiled herself and stood up from the bed. "Time to go home, I think".

Vanessa and I remained for a while in the dark room. I was unsure what my next move should be. Should I rush in there and reclaim my wife? Go and congratulate her on her adventurousness? Tell her it was an amazing show that they put on for Vanessa and me?

Will stood and walked over to the chair where he had placed her clothes. He picked up her panties and bra. "I'll carry those, I don't need them on," she said.

He helped her on with her skirt, and made sure that he had one last brush against the sides of her breasts as he helped slip her top back over her head.

Our 'goodnights' to our hosts were almost formal as Marnie and I prepared to leave. But anybody looking on would have noticed something not quite right about the formality. Marnie had her bra and panties in her hand and Will had no clothes on.

We couldn't wait to get home.

luedon
luedon
185 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago
I (still) realize this is fiction . . .

And I still think Vanessa is a snake, and a control freak, and a voyeur.

Barry is a wimp, soon to be a cuck, and Will is an asshole. Marnie is just Vanessa's pawn.

". . . If this happens, and my wife has sex with your husband, does that mean Will's wife will have sex with Marnie's husband?" "Decidedly not," she (Vanessa) replied."

WTF??? It's OK that V & W are playing around with other people's spouses, but not M & B? And what's the deal with Barry watching Will & his wife? No way, Jose.

" . . . Will and I are trimmed short," she said. "We don't like getting hairs caught in our teeth, so we use Will's beard trimmer to keep things nice and tidy in the pubic region. He's got the trimmer in there and he would like to trim Marnie as well . . . "

How dammed arrogant. Then, Marnie said she didn't like it in the ass, yet arrogant Will goes ahead and does it anyway. What an asshole. (BTW, I've done cunnilingus on my wife for over forty years and have NEVER got any hair in my teeth.)

I HOPE Barry grows a pair & tells these two to fuck off, otherwise he and Marnie will split up and "the Snake & the Asshole" will continue wrecking other marriages.

I admit I'll keep reading to see where you take these two.

CarlySandsCarlySandsabout 4 years ago
This writer is completely incompetent

It's shocking what a sad excuse for writing this is. Look:

"I had never had a Sunday like that one before, and I don't expect I ever again will experience anything like it. We talked for a while and I told Marnie about the viewing room and what I thought Vanessa intended"

For Christ's sake. "I don't expect I ever again will experience anything like it." You couldn't find a more awkward, lazy phrase? It should be "I'd never had a day like Sunday, and I hoped I'd never have another." Don't make your reader pull out a machete to hack through.

Then we get "We talked for a while and I told Marnie." Oh, you were talking when you TOLD her something? Did you talk for a while first and THEN tell her about the viewing room. Was your telling her about the viewing room the substance of this generalized talking? The writer has no idea, because she puts zero thought into anything.

Just say "I told her"

;" that Marnie and Will should have sex on the sofa in one room while Vanessa and I watched them through the one-way glass from the other room."

Why all this fetishization about rooms? Just say they're having sex on the sofa while the others watch through the one-way glass that these CIA agents for some reason have in their goddamn house. When you tiptoe around like this, it shows you're not revising your work or caring about it. This isn't a story, but a bunch of word puking.

"Marnie was completely taken aback by the idea, saying "That's not how she put it to me. What we talked about was just me finding out what it felt like to have sex with"

This again is non-writing. The writer has no idea how to write a narrative. It's all just a stream of random words. If someone sayis "That's not how she put it to me" then she's aback. Maybe describe her facial expression. Don't just TELL us everything---twice--but actually WRITE...a... STORY.

All of luedon's work should get straight zeroes because there isn't a story in the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you for having the balls to allow anonymous comments.

At least you've got the grit to face the masses. More than a lot of the weak-minded pseudo intellectuals on this site. Brava!

luedonluedonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Maybe one day, Paul in Oklahoma

I'm actually warming to the idea that one day I might re-visit Marnie et al. I am not a particularly imaginative person when it comes to writing fiction, and I really didn't want to go beyond the Marnie and Vanessa 'Conversation'.

The 'conversation' was intended to pose a dilemma for the commentariat, but very few engaged in discussing that dilemma. Commenters said I should give my version, which I then did and promptly regretted having done so.

So I wandered off and wrote about Billie, with whom I was much happier.

But the thoughts Marnie left behind have been bugging me a bit, so maybe within the next few months I may overcome my blockage and put fingers to keyboard and words on screen.

So thanks, Paul, for your thoughtful and positive comments about the story.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

I realized I had read this previously only when I came to my comment. (I'm old).

Still agree with my comment. Glad luedon is still interacting.

I wish you would consider yourself a niche writer. To people like me. I LIKE respectful cuckquean stories. I LIKE reconciliation stories. I DO NOT like BTB, although mild revenge can be OK. You can see I am not the "mainstream" LW reader. I am not saying: Write to all my preferences. I am saying: there are differing preferences.

Now, I like your story. (Read my previous comment). I did not like "Conversations,". But that was only because it was unfinished. With these two additional chapters, it has turned into a wonderful story by a wonderful writer.

But it's still unfinished. I want to read sessions 2 AND 3. And the ensuing discussions and aftermath of how Barry learns-by-watching and how he and Marnie's sex life improves and hence improved life after children left the nest.

I want to read about 1 and/or 5 years down the road how they all look back to this once-in-a-lifetime experience, telling each other the ways it made life better and how they would be deprived without it. (This may be unrealistic, but this is Literotica.)

Not everybody is like me. But maybe there is a niche of "me"s who would like something so different from the standard LW faire. Are you the one to write for us?

Paul in Oklahoma

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Started With A Rock n’ Roll Dance Wife dances with man, it gets very sexy.in Loving Wives
Jill and Dan Ch. 01 Jill gets seduced on holiday.in Loving Wives
It Doesn't Just Happen On Holidays Katie and Dave re-create their Turkish holiday experiencein Loving Wives
A Taste of Turkish Delight A young wife enjoys a holiday experience in Turkey.in Loving Wives
More Stories