All Comments on 'Will You Call Me Patty Ch. 02'

by The Fantasizer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BG187BG187over 6 years ago
I think you forgot your first story.

It's been 12 years. I think you should reread your story.

A hour ago she intiates them fucking. Literally sets him down in the house and takes his virginity.

Now a hour later he's shy and they need to get control of themselves?

First chapter he was pretty confident as a person. Maybe a virgin but now he's like a little kid.

BG187BG187over 6 years ago
?

And he doesn't even call her Patty. That's the title of the man story btw

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerover 6 years agoAuthor
Uhhh that's the way life is

Isn't it? You have sex, consummate a relationship, and you might start thinking a million thoughts afterwards and can act differently afterwards. What's wrong with getting a little out of control and then being shy and then letting loose again? People do that all the time. I'm not getting your point. Maybe you need to just relax and go with it?

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
Nice story

I liked it, very believable with relatable characters.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

mrsugarlovermrsugarloverover 6 years ago
Hot!

Great continuation... I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with BG187. The son seems more mature in the first chapter. I like that version of him better.

The FantasizerThe Fantasizerabout 5 years agoAuthor
Jim is 18

Jim is 18 years old and a surprise event like this happens. He is a boy-man. He isn't one or the other. He is both. Patty, the mother, wanted something and then has second thoughts. I think that is pretty much human nature and a way to carry the story along. You ever done something and had second thoughts. The protagonist and antagonist are going to have that tug of war. At least that is what I've seen in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Fantasizer@The Fantasizer
532 Followers
I am into healthy discussions of erotica and fantasy. I would appreciate any feedback -- positive or negative -- about my stories.