Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can't wait to get our hands on her beautiful body."

"I'm going to get more than my hands on her. I intend to show her what if feels like to have two women rub her with their pussies. And would somebody tell me about the name Suvarna?"

"This beautiful woman we are about to massage was brought here to be my hospice worker and to assist me with dying. When she came to be interviewed she told us how she became a hospice worker. She spent two years in India with a guru and became his disciple. She did many meditations while she was there and spent most of her last year doing Tantric yoga, which is the yoga of sex. I asked her if she would show us these techniques and she has graciously agreed to teach them to us."

"Carl and I accepted her compassionate offer to become disciples and she initiated us last night. As part of that initiation she gave us new names. Mine is Suvarna and Carl's is Prem. Neither of us understands the meaning of this relationship except that it is based on total and unconditional love. Something I only learned about since Prem first came here. So now Julia, whose name as a disciple is Mitra, is not only helping me to face death, she is teaching me how to live and helping Prem show me how to love. I already regard this as the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"What an incredible and special gift you've been given Suvarna. I'm envious and very happy for you. I can already see the difference it's making in you."

"Melissa this is a very rare opportunity and since you are going to be with us constantly as we travel in the coming months I would very much like you to consider joining us as Mitra's disciple, if it is OK with Mitra of course. Mitra, would you accept Melissa as your disciple?"

"As long as she understands that I am not representing myself as an enlightened master but am acting as a proxy for my own guru. Melissa, are you ready to explore your sexuality in all its aspects? Do you feel a rapport with me and do you feel that you can love me unconditionally? Are you willing to drop all of your preconceptions and discover the truth for yourself? Answer immediately yes or no. Don't think about it.

"Yes."

"Good. We can have your blessing darshan tonight and you can join Prem and Suvarna in this wonderful adventure we have begun. Now can we get on with the massage?"

"Mitra may I ask you one question first?"

"Of course you may."

"Why have you consented to do this?"

"When I first came here and heard what Prem was doing I knew it was a message from my guru. His sacrifice, done for no other reason than love, forced me to reexamine my life and I saw that I had fallen asleep again. I have been helping people face death but I needed to also help people live more fully. With all my time in India I never shared what I learned like Prem was doing with no spiritual guidance at all. His example reminded me how powerful love is and how much love is needed in the world today. I knew I had to do this for them."

"I've seen what a difference he's made in Suvarna and I've felt their love when they play with each other in the car. He's stripped away all her inhibitions and embarrassment and taught her how to let go completely when making love. I want to be that free too. While you all were massaging me I felt love and tenderness pouring into me from everywhere you touched me. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced before. It made me comfortable to be naked with you and reveal my body and my spirit to your love."

"That is how we must be with each other, totally open and receptive."

We took our positions around Mitra as we had with Melissa. I was at her head and Suvarna and Melissa began at her feet. I didn't have to try to massage her lovingly; as soon as my hands touched her love began to pass between us. I closed my eyes and let my feeling guide my hands over her shoulders, neck and arms. Everywhere I touched her seemed like an erogenous zone. My cock began to stiffen and I opened my eyes to see what Suvarna and Melissa were doing.

They were still working on her feet but not just with their hands. They had poured oil on their chests and were using their hands to slide her feet over their breasts. From the looks on their faces I could tell they were becoming as sexually aroused as I was. In a few minutes they stood up and poured more oil on their stomachs so it would drip down to their pussies. Then they pulled Mitra's legs apart and straddled her calves and began rubbing their hairless slits up and down them while they slid their hands up and down her thighs. I don't know who was enjoying this more, Mitra or Melissa and Suvarna.

Ordinarily I would be a little self conscious about having a full erection in front of three beautiful women but not now. I stood up and walked back to Suvarna and kissed her, then asked her if she was having as much fun as she looked like she was. She looked at my hard cock and said, "I see she's getting to you too. It's all I can do to keep from cumming. I had no idea rubbing my cooze on another woman's leg would turn me on so much. My clit feels like it's sliding along a live wire."

"What about you Melissa, are you having fun?"

"My twat's leaking so much juice I'm leaving a trail every time I slide back. You're not helping by waving that boner around either. Your turn's coming soon and you'll get some of this treatment."

Instead of returning to the top of the mattress I got on it and straddled Mitra across her lower back with my weight on my shins. This position afforded my hard cock the opportunity to lie on her butt crack. I poured some oil on it and her ass. "Now if you ladies would be so kind as to move up a little you can pull her cheeks apart and rub my cock against Mitra's asshole."

Suvarna and Melissa quickly slid forward and began to rub her upper thighs, her ass and my cock while still sliding their wet pussies along her lower thighs. Melissa seemed to be applying more pressure to Mitra's thigh with her pussy and her breathing was becoming deeper. Her hand alternated with Suvarna's in stroking my cock along Mitra's crack. If they kept this up we were all going to have an orgasm soon.

Before that happened I said, "I think it's time we let Mitra turn over so we can massage the other side of this beautiful body."

As she rolled over she said, "You are all doing a fabulous job. I haven't felt this relaxed in a long time."

Lying on her back with her long hair hanging off the end of the mattress and her large breasts prominently displayed did nothing to diminish the tension in my cock though. "Mitra your breasts are absolutely marvelous. I hope you like having them touched because I intend to take my time playing with them."

"Take as much time as you want Prem, they will be very receptive to your loving touch, which should not be limited to just your hands. Suck them and lick them, then slide your hard cock between them like you did with my ass."

My cock flinched when I heard that. I was sure if I started titty fucking her I'd blow a load all over her chest. What the hell.

I leaned over her and brought my face down to hers and kissed her. My tongue eased slowly into her mouth and slid over and around hers. "Mitra you are the best kisser I've ever met. I could do it for hours. If I didn't already have an erection, kissing you would give me one."

She smiled and said, "I feel the same about you except for the erection, but you do cause some very pleasant sensations in my vagina. Now, I believe you were going to do something with my breasts."

I reached my hands down and started caressing the warm soft flesh of her breasts. They were large enough that I could use both hands on each one so I could cup them and gently squeeze them. Her dark pink nipple stood up from the large areola and I ran my thumbs over it. I had never been that wild about large breasts and hers were by no means too large but they were probably a cup size bigger than Suvarna's and Melissa's, both of whom had ample and perfectly formed boobs. But I was definitely enjoying playing with Mitra's.

I stretched out and lowered my head down to take one of the nipples in my mouth along with as much of the breast as I could, then spent the next few minutes nursing her like a baby. She pressed up to meet my mouth and I felt her nipple stiffen and distend. I ran my tongue all over it discerning the various textures of nipple, areola, skin and the boundaries between them. I turned around and saw Suvarna who had made it up Mitra's left leg to above her knee and was squeezing her lower thigh with her own as she pressed her pussy into her leg intently. I motioned to her to come up and join me in what I was doing.

She reluctantly surrendered Mitra's leg and crawled up beside her chest on the mattress. She saw what I was doing and formed a cup around the other breast with her hands and lowered her head to engulf it with her mouth. I knew from experience she could get a lot in her mouth and I watched as she sucked and licked in the same wonderful way she sucked my cock. In a couple of minutes I heard her softly moaning as she continued to nurse her in synch with me.

"Ohhhhh Prem this is incredible. I haven't sucked on a woman's breast since I was an infant but this is just fabulous. I was really surprised when I came from you and Mitra doing this to me but I feel like I could cum from doing it to her. We are definitely going to have these sessions every day."

Mitra suddenly drew in a deep breath and whimpered. I wondered what caused it and turned my head to see that Melissa had moved between her widespread legs, which were bent and drawn up so she would have complete access to her crotch. Melissa's mouth was doing the same thing to Mitra's pussy as we were doing to her breasts. We were all in a very high state of sexual arousal.

"All of you stop what you're doing. Don't move. Keep your eyes closed and stay still. Look inside and see where your energy is. Focus on it and feel it in your genitals. See your sexuality as energy. This is the same energy as when you are angry or when you're working or running. You only have one type of energy and it's up to you where to direct it. Now take that energy and allow it to move to your heart. Don't think about sex; think about love. Feel the love that is in and all around us. Pretend that this is the last time we will ever do this and that you want to silently tell the others how much you love them."

The surprise of this announcement in the middle of what we were doing actually shocked me into being able to see what she was talking about. I felt the heat in my cock and the fullness of my balls and how my attention was directed toward keeping the energy there. When I thought of this being the last thing I would do with Suvarna I felt my heart open and as my blood flowed through me the energy Mitra was talking about came into my heart with it.

"This is what you will learn to do in the Tantric meditations. You will watch your sexual energy build up to just below the point of orgasm then you will redirect it up to your heart. You will soon get the knack of it and when your sexual energy is in your heart you can keep making love for hours because there is no more goal, no biological compulsion to complete the act. At first it's a little overwhelming but you will soon get in harmony with it and your genitals will become a conduit of love between us. It will make no difference what you are doing or whom you do it with, all that will matter is the love. Now you may continue with my massage."

That little unexpected interruption did quiet our bodies down but as we got back to what we'd been doing I could see the sexual energy begin to rise again just like she said it would. Only this time I did feel more love for everybody. And I felt less hurried and calmer, which is what I admired about Mitra the first time I met her. I also knew that these Tantric meditations were going to change my life.

Suvarna and I had come a long way in a little over two weeks. I shuddered when I tried to imagine how much more we were going to love each other in the coming months if we kept on increasing it at this rate. I moved one of my hands over and put it on Suvarna's. Without taking her mouth off of Mitra's breast she opened her eyes and I saw tears in them and knew she was thinking the very same thing.

Suvarna seemed to sense that Mitra was getting close to her climax. She gently pushed me back so she could lay her body on top of Mitra's and began to slide around with her legs spread on either side of her. Melissa was still lovingly sucking and licking her pussy so I just sat back and watched. Suvarna stopped sliding and put her hands on Mitra's neck and kissed her passionately. Mitra softly moaned and her body trembled as she let go and relaxed into an orgasm we all felt as intensely as she did.

Suvarna was up next. She wanted Mitra to do her top so Melissa and I each got a leg. Before we got started I took Melissa in my arms and kissed her and ran my hands down her back to her lovely ass. She kissed me back and held me tightly. "You knew this was going to happen didn't you?"

"I didn't know it but I sure did wish for it. I was very intrigued by you the first moment I met you when I came to pick you up. By the time you started taking your clothes off in the car I was in love with you. I can't believe I'm going to get to have Tantric sex with you now. I'm so excited to learn about it and have all of you for lovers. I've been so worried about Suvarna I've neglected my own sex life. This is perfect."

"That beautiful blonde beaver won't be neglected any more I can assure you. I'm just wondering how I'm going to explain all this to Sandy."

"I wouldn't think about that now. There's too much happening and it's happening fast. This is a 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas' situation. Who knows what the next six months will bring? I hope you know I would never try to come between you and Sandy. If I can be with you for six months with nothing to do but make love with you I'll consider myself to be the luckiest woman on earth. Besides, I think Sandy has more to worry about from Mitra than me. I can see the connection between you two. It's almost scary how much you love each other and she's only been here for a day."

"The love that Mitra and I share is no threat to anybody or anything. Except to whatever is dark and evil in this world. The only way I can describe it is like the flame of the candle we meditated on last night. It is absolutely pure and elemental. However small and feeble you may think it is, it contains the power to create a universe. Let's get started on Suvarna."

Mitra was already massaging her back when we began on her legs. We all converged on her butt and gave it a good working over, much to her obvious delight. She turned over and Mitra worked her magic on her chest and stomach while Melissa and I ended up lying between her wide spread legs giving her a double helping of our tongues with small pauses to kiss each other. It didn't take long for her to succumb to a wonderful orgasm.

I had been saved until last. They almost put me to sleep while I was lying on my stomach. They weren't trying to arouse me; they were loving me with their hands. Things changed when I rolled over on my back. I could feel the love mix with sensuality as they rubbed me with their tits and slid their pussies up and down my legs. Mitra slid hers all over my chest while Melissa and Suvarna did my legs. When they started on my cock it didn't take long for them to get it rigid. With more hands and tongues than places to put them I couldn't tell who was doing what most of the time. I just laid back and enjoyed it and wondered how I got to be so lucky.

They decided to take turns sitting on my cock. Suvarna insisted on a time limit otherwise we would never get Mitra off of me. Melissa got to go first because she had not had the pleasure of my cock inside her before. She eased her dripping pussy down on me and began to slowly raise and lower her hips. She soon picked up speed and in a few minutes was bouncing merrily up and down on my cock. Suvarna was caressing my balls and Mitra was kissing me. Suvarna called time and she took her place on me to begin a repeat performance of what Melissa had done. Mitra took over playing with my scrotum and Melissa put her tit in my mouth.

Despite the extremely stimulating first time experience of fucking three women at once, I was able to exercise a high degree of control. I concentrated on how I could actually perceive a difference between each of their pussies as they slid up and down my cock. Each felt marvelous but there was a subtle variation in how they felt to me. When Mitra took her place on top of me I could definitely tell a difference. She had a very talented cunt, no doubt from her time in India and all the sex she had. Being the only one with pubic hair I obviously noticed that and I had to admit I preferred them hairless. It occurred to me that they might like me to be hairless too so I decided to accompany Mitra to the waxing salon tomorrow.

"Prem this is not a meditation this is fucking. I'm going to make you cum so don't try to resist it. I want your hot spunk in my cunt and I want it soon." She leaned back and began taking long strokes so that the tip was barely inside her when she reversed direction and impaled herself on me again. The three of us watched spellbound as she moved sinuously back and forth on me with graceful controlled motions. Her large breasts bounced provocatively and she smiled the entire time. Her movements quickened. "I'm getting close my love. Are you going to join me and give me what I want?"

I felt my cock finally give in to all the attention it had received. It swelled and as soon as she felt it she stopped while I was buried in her. Her vagina began to throb around my cock and I started spurting cum into her in synch with her pulsations. Her head tilted back and she let out a long sighing moan as she immersed herself in her orgasm like she had dived off a cliff into a warm tropical ocean. She gave my cock a final squeeze then slid back and released it from her saturated vagina.

"That was fun. I think it's time we returned to the spa and washed this oil off."

We headed down to Suvarna's bathroom and spent the next hour having as much fun washing each other as we did with the massages. I was surprised at how comfortable we all felt. It can take some time to adjust to another person when you've recently been intimate with them. We were like little children, playing and touching and kissing like we had been doing it for years. I have to take back what I said earlier. There is something more wonderful than having two women who love you give you a bath and that's having three beautiful women do it. Teaming up with two beautiful women to bathe another one comes in a close second.

Don't take my word for it. Try it yourself, with whatever combination of people you feel comfortable with. Communal bathing has been customary throughout history but our civilized society seems to favor quick solo showers. Even if you only bathe with one other person it's so much better than doing it alone. Mitra said when she bathes one of her terminal patients she does it as lovingly and meditatively as she can. Sometimes even getting in the bath or shower with them. They all say the same thing: it makes them feel better than anything else. Compassion seems to flow through Mitra like her blood.

Next up on the agenda was another meditation to help Suvarna learn to circulate the light. We decided to do this in the bedroom but not in the bed. Instead of the missionary position Mitra said it would be more effective to do it sitting. We put pillows on the thickly carpeted floor and covered them with a sheet. I sat on one of the pillows and stretched my legs out. Mitra asked if Suvarna had something that could be used as a blindfold. Suvarna returned to the spa and brought back a sleep mask. Mitra told her to put it on.