Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt a little peculiar to be getting ready for bed with Vitesha. Washing our faces and brushing our teeth together was familiar but still different. As we stood in front of the mirror I looked at her reflected image. She saw me and looked back at me. "When a man stares at me it usually means he's undressing me in his mind, but since I'm already naked you make me feel like you're appreciating me and showing me how beautiful you think I am. If I still had clothes on, a look like yours would have me taking them off, something I wanted to do every time you and Suvarna did it in the back seat. I can't wait to get in bed with you."

I smiled and finished up at the sink. "At the risk of making you wait just a bit longer would you let me give you an enema so I can play with your ass?"

"You can play with anything I have. Where do you want me?"

I got out the enema bag and fixed it up and told her to get on her hands and knees. She seemed to enjoy the way I did it for her and when we had finished she said, "I don't do this for everybody you know."

"I'm going to make you glad you did it for me. Come on Vitesha; let's not keep you waiting any longer. On the way to the bed I stopped at the pad and queued up my soft jazz play list and hit start. She was waiting for me when I crawled into the bed.

"Lie on your back, I want to lay on top of you."

I turned on to my back and she put her leg over me and slid on top of me.

"I'm going to remember this night for the rest of my life and I'm going to do everything I can to make it that memorable for you too. First I just want to look at you." She stared into my eyes then interspersed the looking with little kisses all over my face. Her beautiful breasts felt warm and soft on my chest, her stomach gently pushed against mine as she breathed, her legs were spread along side of mine and she softly rubbed my shin with her foot. "I got real close to feeling like this with you earlier. I know now why they call it falling in love. When I look in your eyes I feel like I'm falling and I'll never stop."

"I'm quite familiar with that feeling. You go right ahead and fall, I'll catch you if you go too far."

"Oh Prem I don't ever want to stop falling in love with you. Sweep me off my feet so completely that I don't even know where the ground is. Turn me upside down and inside out and make me dizzy with love."

"If you're finished lying on top of me I think I can do something you might enjoy."

She slid off me and lay beside me. "Turn over on your tummy." She rolled over and I raised her hips up and put a pillow under them. "Now spread your legs for me." I lay between them and put my head on her ass. "Oh, I almost forgot. Stay just as you are." I jumped up and went into Suvarna's closet and got some of her perfume and brought it back to the bed and put a drop on each of her outer lips.

"Wow, what's that? It smells scrumptious."

"Suvarna does this when she knows I'm going to give her ass a special treat."

I lay back down between her legs and started rubbing and kissing her ass all over. I licked her cheeks and gently bit the fold where they joined her thighs. My fingers were busy playing with her pussy. I put my thumb and finger on her labia and slid them down toward her clit.

"That feels really good but the anticipation is making me tingle."

"Don't be in a hurry. Enjoy every second of this."

I put both hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart then lowered my head and licked slowly from the bottom of her slit upwards across her asshole. She gasped and flinched as my tongue made contact with her puckered hole. I repeated this several times then introduced a pause when my tongue reached her asshole so I could insert the tip into her. Each subsequent lick found my tongue lingering longer and sliding in further. She started moaning softly and her breathing deepened.

The way she and Suvarna responded to this kind of loving was rapidly making it my favorite form of foreplay. I was a little surprised but I really enjoyed it. Obviously they did too.

"Prem that feels heavenly. Nobody's ever done that to me before. You don't have to tell me you love me, you're showing me."

"I think it's time to make you feel loved in a different way."

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass? I've only done that once before."

"I'll let you decide then. Whichever hole you choose I'm definitely going to put my cock in it from behind you."

"Oooohhh that's a tough choice. I do want you to fuck my ass but right now I really want you in my pussy. You've got me really turned on and I want to cum for you."

I moved up between her legs and she raised her hips and bowed her back. I swiped the head of my cock up and down her slit a couple of times. The sight of her full outer lips framed by her gorgeous ass caused my cock to stiffen even more. Then I put the tip at her entrance and eased forward. She opened up for me like a flower opening its petals. I eased forward and felt her warm pink folds accommodate to my cock as it slid deep inside her. When I was all the way in she let out a deep sigh.

"Oh Prem, you feel so good. Stay there for a moment. I want to savor your hard hot cock in me."

"I feel the same way. The sight of my cock buried in your warm wet pussy is making my insides churn. You're beautiful Vitesha."

"Ohhhhhh my darling Prem you've filled my heart with so much love I can barely breathe. Fuck me now Prem. Fuck me and make me cum."

I leaned forward and lay on top of her then slid my hands under her chest to cup her breasts. I eased my hips back and began to slide in and out of her in long slow strokes. She pushed her hips back as I moved forward to get deep inside her. She didn't say a word but made soft little moans and grunts as I continued to fuck her. The sensation of her soft padded ass against my hips was sending clear messages to my brain and turning up my arousal. I increased the tempo of my stroking and added the sound of my upper thighs slapping against her ass to the mix of erotic stimuli I was already receiving.

It wouldn't take much longer before I reached the peak. I wanted to cum in her. This was not Tantra this was fucking and I wanted to fill her with hot cum. I wanted to show her the unmistakable proof of my love.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh Prem, Oh fuck me my love. I'm so close, please fuck me and let me cum for you. Oh yes... yes... yes... now Prem... now. Feel what your love is doing to me. OOOOHHH, YEASSSSSS cum with me my love."

I didn't even slow down when I began spurting my cream into her. I kept on stroking all the way through both our orgasms then finally stopped and lay motionless on her. I rolled us over on our sides without letting my cock slip out of her. "I want to fall asleep like this with your warm pussy embracing me and loving me. And when we wake up we're going to do this again." She shuddered and pressed back against me. A female vocalist was singing a very soulful version of 'The Nearness of You'. It was the last thing I remembered hearing.

The next thing I heard was the Moody Blues singing 'For My Lady'. Then I felt a jostle as Vitesha jumped back in the bed. "Good morning my love, I picked this tune out for you because I know you like them and this song reminds me of you." She got on top of me and kissed me.

As she started slowly sliding down me I asked her, "How can music over forty years old still seem so relevant, so vibrant and melodious?"

"How old is Mozart's music?"

"Good point. I guess great music is timeless." She had lowered herself down to lie between my legs and was studying my cock as she rubbed her hands on my upper thighs.

"This is what I wanted to do to you the other day at the doctor's office but that spoil sport nurse said not to get saliva in your sperm sample." Her right hand encircled my shaft and her lips did the same to the head. It didn't take long to figure out I was in for a very special treat.

"You've done this before haven't you?"

"UmmmHmmm" She said without removing her mouth from the head of my cock. She sucked a little more of me into her as her left hand moved to cradle my balls and started caressing them. I stiffened to about half-mast and she started stroking me as her tongue danced all over the part of my cock that was in her mouth. After another minute she pulled off and opened her hand so she could lick me from the base all the way to the tip with broad laps of her tongue.

When she had done this about four or five times she looked at me and said, "I have done this before but I've never wanted to as much as I do now. I spent the whole night alternately sleeping and being awake so I could both be with you and dream of you. I couldn't believe I was really here in bed with you. I love you so much Prem."

She sucked on my balls for a while but continued to stroke me with her hand. Finally I was at full erection. She stopped and said, "Now turn over on your side." When I had rolled over she repositioned herself to lie on her side with her mouth directly in front of my hard cock. "I've found that most men prefer to fuck my mouth rather than have me bob up and down and jerk them off so you just do what feels good to you and I'll make sure these delicate balls of yours get lots of attention. Her mouth enclosed my head and she lay still waiting for me to please myself.

"Vitesha you are truly a great treasure. I wonder what I've done to deserve two women who enjoy sucking my cock as much as I enjoy them doing it. This is a rare and special gift." I began moving my cock in and out of her mouth in a slow steady rhythm. Lying like this afforded me the opportunity to put my hand on her head and run my fingers through her soft blonde hair. "You have such beautiful hair. You must let me brush it for you after we bathe this morning. I love brushing my wife's hair."

I increased the speed of my thrusting and moved my hand to massage the back of her neck. She began to softly moan and her tongue vibrated against my shaft. Her hands caressed and played with my balls as I slid deeper into her mouth with each thrust. Soon she was taking me all the way and I could feel the head slipping into her throat.

"Vitesha your warm wet mouth feels like it was made to do this. I feel my precum leaking onto your soft tongue and my balls are starting to move up and tighten. It won't be long now my love. Ohhh Yesss...Yess it's coming. Hold your lips around the head. Yes just like that. Ohhh, Ohhh, Ahhhhh...now my love here is your prize."

The first hot glob of cum jetted into her mouth followed closely by the second. I felt her throat constrict as she swallowed then sprayed another big gush of semen into her. She moved her mouth toward me to engulf about half my cock and sucked out two more spurts then swallowed again. I pushed my cock all the way in and deposited yet another burst directly into her throat. She held me there until the last dribbles oozed out of the tip then slowly withdrew from me.

"Oh Prem I love your cum. I didn't think anything could feel as good as when you filled my pussy with it last night but having you do it in my mouth almost made me cum with you. I love the way it feels and tastes and how your cock pulses and presses against my cheeks. I'm so glad you like it and you're right, I love it as much as you do."

I heard the door open and Suvarna and Mitra walked in. "Hey you two, it's time to get up. We've got meditations to do and I promised Mitra I'd get her an appointment at the salon to have her pussy waxed."

"Suvarna, when you call find out if I can get the same treatment."

"Prem, I'm a little surprised but delighted you want to join the club. I'm sure they can do you both. If your bald loins turn me as on as much as mine do you, I might not ever let you out of my arms again."

"That was exactly the reaction I was hoping for. Vitesha and I were about to head for the spa for a morning bath. Would you two care to join us?"

"Yes we would. That's where we were headed too. You go on in and I'll call the salon for your appointments."

Vitesha started the pumps to warm the pool while I made a stop in the potty room. We had just gotten in when Suvarna came in and said the salon could take Mitra and me at eleven. This would give us time to do some morning yoga and have breakfast. It's hard to describe just how truly delightful bathing with three beautiful loving women is. It's even more delightful when they aren't constantly talking about things that really don't matter in the first place. They said more with their hands and eyes and used their mouths for kissing.

We did our yoga in the bedroom on the floor. "Mitra you are going to take it easy on us to start with aren't you? None of us has ever done yoga and I'll bet you're really good at it."

"We'll just do some simple stretching and balance poses to get your blood circulating. I did it every day in India but I only have time to do it a couple of times a week now. Yoga isn't something you get good at. It's not the technique or the postures that matter that much. What's important is to get your body and your mind in harmony. I thought I had done that pretty well until four women showed up at the ashram one day."

"They came every year for two weeks to dance and do yoga. They were from the Paris Opera Ballet Company and they had been ballerinas their whole lives. I've never seen anything as exquisite as their yoga routine. Usually yoga postures are held without moving for a few seconds or minutes but they blended their ballet into the yoga. They never stopped moving in perfect unison as they went from one posture to another but they would vary the speed to almost slow motion in the poses. I never saw any part of their bodies twitch or shake or move in any way that wasn't absolutely fluid. Even the blinking of their eyes was in synch. This was a very rigorous routine and lasted a full hour. They sure showed me what getting your mind and body in harmony means."

After yoga and breakfast we all got in the car and Vitesha drove us to the salon. Suvarna told her to park the car so she could accompany her on a little shopping trip.

"I thought you were going to have a massage while we were being waxed."

"Who needs to get massaged at the salon when we can do it better at home? I need Vitesha to help me get some more toys at the sex shop. We need some additional equipment now that there are four of us."

When Mitra and I finished having our crotches denuded we met Suvarna in the lobby of the salon. Vitesha had taken their new purchases back to the car and would meet us outside. When we returned home Suvarna and Vitesha wanted Mitra and me to model our new bare pubes while they showed us the new toys. When Suvarna saw what I looked like she said, "I'm glad you like blowjobs because I'm sure one of us is going to have your cock in her mouth round the clock. Now I know how we must affect you. Mitra you were already centerfold material but now you could be a porn star. You look almost too sexy, if there is such a thing."

"I'm amazed at how sexy it feels. I intend to keep it this way."

Before we started our next meditation we decided to have lunch. Anthony prepared a very nice chilled vegetable soup and black bean and brown rice casserole. He said he was really getting into this macrobiotic stuff and had lots of ideas for meals. After lunch Suvarna checked her email and announced that she had heard from her travel agent and the trip had been completely arranged. We were to head for Europe in three days. First stop Paris, and then we would drive to Bordeaux to visit the first property, a Maison De Maitre. I asked Suvarna to please send a copy of the itinerary to Sandy. I had only been to Europe once and that was to London for business. I was looking forward to this trip.