Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suvarna happily received her gift of my pearly liquid and managed to contain the entire load despite it filling her mouth completely. When she was sure she had gotten it all she slid her mouth off my cock then turned and moved up to place her mouth on Angelika's. As slowly as she could, she transferred her warm treasure through the puckered lips that gently sucked to receive it. I watched in fascination as this salacious exchanged took place. Suvarna paused as Angelika swallowed several times to ready her mouth for more.

I grabbed Mitra's wrist and pulled her to me to kiss her and wrapped my arms around her. "I didn't think it was possible to love you any more than I already do but each time I'm with you I find a way to do it." I rolled us over to lie on top of her. I guess it was the Viagra but for whatever reason my cock was still hard. Mitra parted her legs and pulled he knees up then reached down between us and guided my cock to the entrance to her vagina. When I felt the tip contact the wet opening I pushed forward and slid my cock in all the way. Her legs wrapped around my back and her hand pulled my head down to kiss her.

We made love to each other as though we were the only two people on earth. We let go totally and lost ourselves in each other. Our spirits danced and played together like the children we were. In the distance there was a faint echo of our gleeful laughter and delight. I don't know how long this lasted because for us time had ceased to exist. Nothing else mattered but our lovemaking and our joy. I barely felt my eventual orgasm as I filled her pulsating cunt with still more of my cum. When it finally subsided I kissed her some more, never tiring of the taste of her lips or their softness as they pressed against mine.

I rolled off her and turned to see what Suvarna and Angelika were doing. They were side by side in a sixty-nine position. Each one with their head between the other's legs and their mouths glued to each other's pussy. Mitra and I watched this tender expression of love build to a joyful, shivering climax as they came quietly yet intensely in the other's mouth.

They rolled apart and Angelika said, "So this is what love feels like. I'm completely filled with happiness from what you have done to me and I don't want it to ever end."

"My beautiful angel it won't ever end, it will keep on getting better until love is all you are. You felt the love between Prem and Mitra and it inspired you to want to feel it for me. The orgasm you had with me came from your heart. That's why you don't want it to end. But we probably should take a little break. I'm hungry and it's after noon and we need to go do some shopping for our dinner tonight. Can you cook Angelika?"

"Of course Suvarna, all Austrian women are good cooks. I'll help you prepare dinner for Heidi and Hans."

We jumped in the shower then headed back to the bedroom to get dressed. "Prem, if you would rather stay here there's really no reason for you to go with us to get groceries. Mitra, Angelika and I can handle it. Vitesha can drive us so you can stay here with the other guys and the French women."

"If you wouldn't mind, I do have some Viagra running around in me and I'd like to use it while it's still active."

"You go right ahead. I'm sure one of the ladies will be happy to help you out. We'll bring back something for lunch too."

I went searching for the others and found Alysse in the great room in her robe. She was reading an email on her computer. I sat down next to her and she looked up and smiled. "Alysse, if you're not too busy you could make me very happy if you would join me outside for some fun in the meadow."

"That sounds wonderful Prem. Just let me finish going over the reply Pierre sent to the offer that Suvarna made him to buy me out of the agency."

"By all means, take your time. That is very important to you. Is he going to try to cause you trouble."

"It doesn't look like it. He seems to have gotten the message that if he does he will be causing himself more trouble than he causes me. Suvarna let him know that this is a non-negotiable offer and the terms are fair to everybody. He's aware that people who have as much money as Suvarna can get anything they want so it seems he's using his head about this and will agree to what we have asked for."

"That's great Alysse. I'm very happy for you. You are officially the personal property manager of Suvarna's impressive holdings. Remember that in a few months you'll be working for me."

"That's something we should celebrate out in the meadow Prem. I can't think of a better boss to have than you."

"Alysse, you can be sure that whatever Suvarna asks you to do for her in the meantime, I will continue to support when she's gone. Don't ever worry about not having a job or needing money. I love you and as long as I'm around I'll make sure you are well taken care of."

"Merci Prem. I have no doubt about your love or your kindness and generosity. I've seen far too many examples of your compassion to ever doubt it. I love you too. You and Suvarna have already given me more than I could possibly have wished for and I will always be grateful to both of you for that."

"Prem, I want to tell you how much I admire and respect what you are doing for Suvarna. When I see you two together I get tears in my eyes. Not from sadness but from being in awe of what you have achieved. You two may be the greatest lovers that have ever lived and I feel blessed to be with you. I can't wait to get to New York so I can meet your wife. If she ever needs somebody to remind her what a wonderful man she has for a husband, you can count on me for a testimonial."

She finished reading the email and closed her computer then stood and held out her hand. I took it and pulled her to me and kissed her. We went upstairs and grabbed a duvet off one of the beds then headed outside to the meadow. The sun was warm and a gentle breeze was wafting over the hillside.

It was a beautiful place to make love. I spent some time between her shapely legs using my mouth to bring her close to an orgasm then moved up and turned her on her side so I could lie behind her. I raised her leg up and slid my cock along her slit a few times before pressing the tip to her opening. I pushed in and eased into her with soft strokes until her warm pink channel accepted me completely.

In a few minutes she was wet enough that I could lower her leg and feel my cock slide between her ass cheeks with each stroke. Her ass felt warm and cushiony against my hips and pubes as I gently bumped into it. My hands found her breasts and cradled them. I kissed her neck and inhaled the fragrance of her hair. She softly cooed and called my name as the ecstatic bliss of our shared love flowed back and forth between us. "I'm cumming Prem." She said softly. I rolled her over on her stomach without dislodging my rigid cock and pumped her more forcefully. When her vagina began to throb around me I spewed my liquid love into her as she pushed up with her hips to accept it.

I rolled us back onto our sides and we lay there enjoying the post orgasmic glow with my cock still buried inside her. I ran my hand all over the front of her body from her thighs to her neck and felt her amazing femininity. I was so glad we had been able to rescue her from her bad situation and make it possible for her to become the sweet loving woman she always was deep inside. "Hold me Prem. Hold me like you do Suvarna. That's the most wonderful thing about you. You love us all as much as you do her and it almost makes me explode when I feel it."

"Alysse when I hold you I feel something that I don't feel with the other women. It's like you were born loving, pure and innocent and by some great stroke of luck, nobody ever taught you to be deceitful, catty, jealous or two faced. Your innocence is so pure that it almost has a fragrance of its own. It permeates me and flows through me like my blood. It's like a drug that makes it impossible to resist falling in love with you."

"Oh Prem that's the most wonderful thing anybody has ever said to me. Even Michele didn't love me that much. Your love completely overwhelms me."

"How could I not love you Alysse. You may have come with us to get away from Pierre and Sophie but since you've been with us I've seen you become your authentic self more and more each day. I'm very happy to see you discovering yourself and revealing it to us. I'm also glad that you want to be with us even after the tour is over. I do hope you will want to stay in New York or wherever I end up living as your permanent base between your visits to the properties. I hope you continue to be a part of my life."

"I never want to leave you Prem. I don't want to lose you as well as Suvarna. I don't have any family except for this group and I know we can't all remain together after Suvarna is gone but I would very much like to be a part of your family and see your new baby when it's born."

We heard the van return so we got up and went back into the chalet. They had purchased all kinds of food for tonight's dinner. Some of it was already cooked so all we had to do was reheat it. Heidi and Hans were coming over around six so we had until five before we had to start getting things ready. We spent the rest of the day doing massages with people drifting in and out as they felt like it.

At six the large bell at the front door rang to announce Heidi and Hans. They had brought some items for us as gifts including cheeses made from their cows' milk and some nice Austrian wine. They brought their two children and Mitra volunteered to be baby sitter for them even though they were perfectly at home here. We had to push some tables together to seat everybody for dinner but we managed.

During dinner we all got to know each other and Suvarna asked them how their farming was doing as a business. Hans looked a little sheepish before replying that they were barely making it for two reasons. The first was that they really needed more pasture for the cows so they could expand the size of the herd. He said he hated seeing the meadows around Suvarna's place going unused.

"Hans, I will never return to this place so you are more than welcome to use the meadows for your cows."

"How much would you charge me to do that?"

"I wouldn't charge you anything."

"Why would you do something like that?"

"I don't need money Hans. The cows need pasture. I'm confident you will treat the land as though it were your own so use it."

"That's incredibly nice of you Ms. Cordet. I don't know how to thank you."

"OK what's the second reason?"

Heidi spoke, "That's a bigger and more urgent problem I'm afraid. Hans has Stage 3 CKD and has to undergo dialysis twice a week in Innsbruck. His disease is progressing and soon even the dialysis will not help. He must have a kidney transplant soon or he is going to die."

"Isn't there some sort of registry for people who need organs?"

"Yes and Hans has been on it for almost a year but there hasn't been a suitable donor available yet and we're running out of time."

"Do you have all the paperwork for the registry information at your house?"

"Yes we do."

"Go home and get it and bring it back here right now."

Suvarna and Heidi both got up from the table. Suvarna went to get her phone while Heidi left to retrieve the registry information. Suvarna came back to the table and placed a call to her doctor in New York. She gave her name to the receptionist and told her she urgently needed to talk to Dr. Bernard Greenberg, her oncologist. When he answered she said, "Bernie, this is Anne. I need a kidney."

"The last time I examined you there appeared to be two perfectly good kidneys in your body. What did you do, misplace one of them?"

"It's not for me Bernie it's for someone who is desperately in need of one in a little town in Austria and he needs a transplant ASAP. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how important this is."

"No Anne, I understand. Is he on the registry?"

"Yes he's been listed for almost a year."

"I'll need a copy of the information. How soon can you get it to me?"

Heidi returned from her house with a thumb drive and handed it to Suvarna. "There's a lot of information on there including Hans' complete medical history, I didn't want to print it all out for you. Can you use your computer to look at it?"

Vitesha got up and went to get Suvarna's computer. "Bernie I have the files on a disc. I'll email you everything in a few minutes. Call me on this number if you need anything else. Bernie.... do whatever it takes. If somebody needs money just tell me how much."

"I'll take care of it Anne. I'll get back to you as soon as I have something to tell you."

"Thanks Bernie and by the way, when I come back to see you the end of September please remind me that I want to be listed for organ donation when I die."

"I'll do that Anne. That's very thoughtful of you. Take care and I'll be in touch."

Vitesha had her computer booted up and she put the thumb drive in and sent an email to Bernie with all the files attached.

"Well, hopefully that will get something started to deal with your second problem. Are there any more items I might be able to assist you with?"

"I hate to sound like the fisherman's wife but you said you were never coming back here again. What will happen to your beautiful house? It's just been sitting here for as long as we've lived here."

"Heidi that's a very good question. I've discovered on my tour that all my properties are basically just sitting there doing nothing but needing upkeep and costing money. What would you like to see happen to this place?"

"Hans has a sister, Frieda, who has a job on a river boat that takes tourists up and down the Danube to see the cities and towns along the way. She's been doing this for several years and she likes it but for six months out of the year she's constantly moving up and down the river. She has mentioned that she would love to run an inn during the winter but can't afford to buy one. Perhaps you would be kind enough to let her use this place in the winter to rent out to the people who come here to ski. She could live in the apartment over the garage and still have her job on the river boat."

"Heidi that sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Ask Frieda if she would be interested in leasing this place year round and being here in the winter to take care of the skiers. You can watch the place for her while she's on the river."

"How much would you charge for the lease?"

"Heidi, didn't I tell you I don't need money? I guess we do need to have an official lease though just to keep things legal. How does fifty euros a month sound?"

"People pay three hundred euros a night for rooms this nice during the winter. It sounds much too low to me."

"Good, then it's agreed. This place will become an inn again. I'm sure your sister will make an excellent hostess for anybody who comes to visit. I know you'll be glad to have her near for at least part of the year."

"I feel like its Christmas and I'm getting the best gifts of my life."

"Angelika, say Merry Christmas to Hans and Heidi in German for me and tell them to light a candle to remember me when Christmas does come."

Angelika apparently told them Suvarna was dying along with her message. They both suddenly looked very sad and came over to her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Ms. Cordet. We will light a candle for you every Christmas for the rest of our lives. You've been a Christmas angel to us already."

"I'm glad I could help you with these issues. I have hired Alysse to be my property manager for all the places I own. She will drop by from time to time to check on things and see how you are doing. Carl will be the new owner of this property but you will find him easy to get along with and he will honor any contracts I make while I'm still alive."

After Hans and Heidi left we cleaned up the dishes then did a short meditation before getting ready for bed. Alysse wanted to sleep with Mitra, Jean wanted to sleep with Suvarna and Vitesha, I chose Janelle and Genevieve, which left David with Angelika. If she couldn't get rid of the remaining thoughts of his ex-wife then nobody could. He seemed very happy with the arrangement.

The teenagers did their usual spectacular job of fucking me cross-eyed for over an hour before we finally went to sleep. I loved being the center of a teenage sandwich all night. Those hot young bodies are the stuff that dreams are made of.

Wednesday was a little hectic when Suvarna's doctor called in the afternoon to say he had managed to get a kidney for Hans. He was able to locate a man the same age as Hans in Vienna who was a ninety-eight percent match and was willing to part with one of his healthy kidneys... for a price. This wasn't strictly kosher but there is a black market for organs and sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

We drove down to Innsbruck where Suvarna bought two first class train tickets for Heidi and Hans to travel to Vienna. Angelika found somebody to look after the cows while they were gone and the children were going to stay with Heidi's parents. Suvarna made a reservation at the best hotel in Vienna for Heidi to stay in while they were there and gave her a pre-paid American Express card for ten thousand euros for incidental expenses. She also told them that all medical expenses above their national health insurance would be paid for, not only for them but also for the donor. They were both crying like babies as they boarded the high-speed train. You would have thought they had won the lottery. Which in a sense, they had.

The remainder of our time in Innsbruck was filled with sightseeing. The glider flights were absolutely fabulous. I was sure there was nothing in the world better than seeing the Alps that way; that is, until Angelika told us about a place that took you up in a hot air balloon. Wow!

On Saturday we stopped at Angelika's apartment so she could pack for the rest of the trip with us. We had been blessed with almost perfect weather the entire time we had been here and the sky was clear for our last meditation. The moon was almost full so we did it in the eastern meadow. The moonlight on the mountains has to be seen to be believed.

We had a leisurely breakfast Sunday morning then headed for the property agents office in Mutters to drop off the keys and say goodbye. The manager was very gracious about allowing Angelika to be away for the next few weeks since business was slow this time of year. Not that Angelika would have been hurting for something to do if she didn't have this job. Suvarna would see to that.

We took the E45 highway south through the Brenner Pass, one of the oldest roadways in Europe. It was used by the Romans to conquer Austria and Germany and to bring salt and ice back to Rome.

Janelle and I sat next to each other in the last two seats on the left and David and Genevieve sat across from us on the right. The girls sat on the aisle so they could change seats easily. Janelle had my pants down as soon as we pulled out of the gas station after filling up. She brought out the bottle of massage oil and poured some in her hand then wrapped her oily fingers around my cock. She handed the bottle to Genevieve who proceeded to do the same thing to David.

They then began to give us another one of their famous hand jobs. I wondered how I would ever ride in a car again without having a beautiful woman do something sexual to me. A tradition that Suvarna started back in New York. OK so I instigated it the first time but ever since then all I had to do was respond to the genuine enthusiasm of whichever female was sitting next to me. I made a note that when Suvarna was gone I would get another gorgeous woman to drive so Vitesha could have some time in the back doing these naughty things with me.