Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every few minutes the girls would switch places and I got treated to a different hand wrapped around my cock and a different pair of lips kissing my mouth. Genevieve's delicate, skillful fingers slid up and down my shaft more perfectly than I could have done it myself. I marveled at how astute these two were concerning what I was feeling as they varied their movements to give me exactly what I wanted. They could keep me rock hard for as long as they wanted without making me cum.

"Genevieve, how do you know so precisely what I want you to do to me all the time?"

"I listen to the little sounds you make. I notice how your kissing me changes when I make you feel really good. My fingers know your cock well enough now that I actually can feel what you're feeling when I slide them up and down your hard shaft and I know how close you are by how much precum you leak on to them. Janelle told me that when I fell deeply in love with you I would be able to do this and I do love you Prem; I'm as excited doing this as you are. Making you feel good is the same as doing this to myself now."

"Oh my precious, beautiful young lover; how far you have come is such a short time. Go ahead; finish me. Make me cum. Let me show you how much I love you."

Her hand dropped to my balls and caressed them then returned to my shaft where she sped up her stroking. Her hand squeezed me a little tighter and she brought it all the way up to stimulate the head as my precum oozed into her palm. I stuck my tongue into her mouth as far as I could. Her stroking was quick and long and I felt my shaft swell then begin to throb in her warm hand. Just before the first spurt erupted from the tip her hand dropped to my balls and gently squeezed them, she cupped her other hand around the head to catch my cum as eight spurts of hot pearly cream shot out the end of it to fill her hand, urged on by her rhythmic pumping of my balls.

We headed west at Vipiteno to visit Merano where we stopped for lunch and did some shopping. Then we headed south to pick up the E45 again at Bolzano. When we reached Mori we turned west to get to Riva del Garda so we could drive down beside the western side of Lake Garda to our destination: Toscolano Maderno.

The property agent, Benigno, was very happy to finally meet the owner of one of the most coveted properties in this beautiful town and insisted on escorting us to the villa. It was situated on top of a hill with a spectacular view of the lake. It wasn't huge, only six bedrooms, but it wasn't a bungalow either. It was however, spectacularly beautiful.

It sat on about four acres of land that was landscaped as perfectly as the chateau in Lyon. The Italianate architecture was accented by the tall cypress trees that had been perfectly placed around the villa. A wall with wide archways surrounded the villa on the ground floor with a terrace between the wall and the walls of the main building. Faux wicker outdoor furniture was placed all along the terrace so you could sit at a table with an umbrella over it or relax in a comfortable lounge chair to have a coffee and take the sun.

It had last been renovated in 2009 to update the wiring and the appliances. A spa was also added to the original villa complete with an infinity pool next to it so you could swim while looking out over the lake. I didn't have to guess whose idea the spa was. It was even nicer than the one in Suvarna's house in New York.

It was also twice the size and included a sauna, exercise equipment, two massage tables and of course a bathing pool like the one in New York but larger, with rain shower heads above it as well as a large open space on one side for showers. All the walls and floors were stone and painted with scenes from ancient Roman life. Four marble statues of naked women each holding an amphora on their shoulder stood at the four corners of the pool. The water to fill the pool came out of the amphorae. Why she put these fabulous bathrooms and spas in places she had never visited and probably never would was a mystery. I guess it was her hobby. Sort of like a real life version of Sim City.

It was beautifully furnished, expensive but tasteful and appropriate to the setting. The furniture was plush but comfortable and usable. It gave you the impression that you could live here.

"Who decorated the villa Benigno?"

"My mother in law is a decorator. She also owns the property agency. Her husband was wealthy but died from a heart attack when he was only forty-eight."

"She has done a superb job. Perhaps we could meet her and your wife while we are here."

"We would be delighted to have you all come for dinner one night while you are here signora. Whatever night suits you best."

"That would be very gracious of you Benigno. Would Tuesday night be too soon?"

"Tuesday would be perfect signora. I will give you the address of my home before I leave here. Is eight o'clock a good time for you?"

"Eight is fine. You're sure this is not too soon for you to do this for ten people?"

"No problem at all signora. Our dining table seats twelve comfortably and I'm sure we can squeeze in an extra seat."

"I hate to be a bother Benigno but could you arrange for us to eat outside somewhere? That just seems so Italian to me and the weather is perfect for it."

"Of course signora, I know exactly the place you would love if you don't mind going out for dinner instead of coming to my house."

"That sounds like a better plan Benigno. That way it wouldn't be so much trouble for your wife and mother in law. You should also know that four of us are vegetarians so the restaurant needs to accommodate that requirement."

"That should not be a problem. There are many Italian dishes that contain only vegetables. I am particularly fond of linguini con pesto myself. You are in a region of Italy that makes the best basil pesto in the world. This restaurant does it the traditional way of using a stone mortar and pestle. No metal is allowed to touch it. They also make their own pasta fresh daily."

"It sounds wonderful Benigno, we are looking forward to dining with you and your family. Do you have children?"

"Si signora, I have three children. One boy and two girls."

"Then you must bring them along with you."

"Of course signora Cordet. I'm sure it will be a wonderful evening. I'll call for reservations and confirm the time with you when I have done it."

It was after six when Benigno left so we drove into town to find a place to eat. There were a lot of nice restaurants and trattoria along the lake. We chose one that said it had been there over thirty years and owned by the same family. It had a spacious terrace in the back that overlooked the lake so we chose a table out there.

Their menu was mostly northern Italian, which meant more cheese and cream based sauces for the pasta along with lamb and veal dishes. They also made a delicious vegetarian minestrone and a traditional Caesar salad that was made at our table. We picked up some pastries, coffee and other necessities at a grocery store before returning to the villa so we would have something for breakfast.

After a shortened meditation and Suvarna's visualization we split up for bed. Suvarna and Vitesha would sleep with me; after a nice relaxing bath in that wonderful spa of course. All ten of us were in the bathing pool at the same time, which made for a wonderful experience. Half the time I had no idea who was washing me and kissing me; not that it mattered. I was a total convert to communal bathing. Suvarna shaved me while Vitesha washed my hair.

When we finally made it to bed we spent an hour making slow, tender love to each other. I told Vitesha I liked having her in bed with me and Suvarna much more than having her in the front seat of the car while we made love in the back. She kissed me passionately in response and left no doubt that she preferred this arrangement too. I had gotten to the point that I felt like something was missing or incomplete if there were only two of us in bed together. It's just so much better when there are three. I slept peacefully and undisturbed between my two beautiful lovers and when we awoke we made love again.

This sweet, slow, meditative way of having sex with each other was so much more satisfying than the grunting, heaving, grasping animalistic gyrations I had always associated with sex before. Despite the slower action, the feelings were much more intense and flowed through your body like honey. When you drop making an orgasm the goal of sex you enjoy the entire performance that much more. My senses were heightened. Touch, smell and taste took precedence over sight and hearing. All of us seemed to have embraced the Tantric methods and preferred them now to old fashion fucking. You may get the impression that this kind of sex lacks passion. You'd be wrong.

We went to the kitchen to see what was going on with breakfast and found most of the others there. David fixed everybody espresso to have with our pastries and breads. We all were in agreement that we should just hang around and enjoy the villa instead of going sightseeing. The sights you could see from here were spectacular enough and we all wanted to play in the pool and the spa.

About eleven o'clock we were all in the pool when we heard the bell at the front archway where the wrought iron gates were. There was a very pretty ship's bell hanging by one side of the gate with a chain connected to the clapper. Since we were all naked, Vitesha got out and grabbed a towel to wrap around her and left to see who might be at the gate.

When she got there she found an extremely beautiful woman wearing a pair of tight fitting shorts and a t-shirt. "Can I help you? I'm sorry but I don't speak Italian."

"That's OK, I speak English. I was wondering what you were doing here?"

"We're visiting for a week."

"Do you know the owner of this villa?"

"Yes, very well."

"I live in the villa just down the hill. It is a summer home for my husband and me. We've owned it for seven years and we've spent every summer there and this is the first time I've ever heard or seen anybody at this villa. I thought I would come up and make sure that somebody hadn't just decided to move in without permission."

"That's very thoughtful of you but I can assure you that is not the case. Actually the owner is here and if you would like me to introduce you, come on in. We like to meet the neighbors of the places we visit."

"I hadn't really expected the owner to be here. We tried for years to find out who owned this place but never could. That's very surprising because my husband is a rich and powerful man who can usually get information about anything."

"Why were you so interested to know who owns this place?"

"Because my husband wanted to buy this villa instead of the one we have."

"Well then, you can tell your husband that you managed to do what he could not. Come along and I'll take you to meet the owner in person. I hope you're not offended by nudity. We're all out at the pool swimming."

"Nudity doesn't bother me in the least. We swim in the nude at our villa too."

"I can see why with a body like yours. Come on in."

Vitesha led her around the main part of the villa to the pool area. Everybody turned their head to see the gorgeous babe walking with her. When they got to the pool Vitesha said, "Everybody, this is our neighbor from the villa down the hill that we can just see the top of from here. She came up to make sure we weren't some gang that had broken in here." She turned to the woman and said, "I'm sorry but I didn't ask you your name."

"My name is Daniella di Moretti."

"Daniella is most anxious to meet the owner of this villa so I brought her back here to discover the owner's identity."

Suvarna and I had been floating on a large air mattress and rolled off into the water to swim over to the steps that led out of the pool. When we both approached her she looked at me like she expected me to be the owner. She looked surprised when Suvarna held out her hand and said, "It's very nice to meet you Daniella. My name is Anne Cordet and I am the owner of this villa."

"Excuse my astonishment but I didn't expect a beautiful woman no older than you to be the owner. Not to mention meeting them naked. And if you don't mind my asking, why have you not been here in the last seven years?"

"Before I answer that question may I offer you something to drink?"

"Some mineral water would be fine thank you."

Vitesha hurried back into the villa to get it.

"Now Daniella why don't we sit down at this table and I'll tell you all about why I'm here." She sat under the large umbrella and Suvarna and I sat on either side of her. Suvarna filled her in on the reason for the trip and what had happened to us so far. She pointed to each person as we got to their part of the story and told Daniella their name. They had all come over to the edge of the pool and lined up with their heads and shoulders above the water to hear the conversation.

When we had finished Daniella said, "That's a remarkable story Anne. I'm very sorry to hear about your condition and I sympathize with it. My mother and grandmother both had breast cancer and I live in constant fear of getting it myself. You seem to have omitted one person from your story; who is the lovely woman on the end?"

"That's Julia, she is my hospice worker who is taking care of me until I die. She is also our spiritual guide and has been showing us all how to meditate while we have been traveling."

"Ooohh, I've always been intrigued by meditation but have never taken the time to learn how. I've heard it helps you be more calm and that's something I have a hard time doing."

"If you are really interested you are welcome to join us for our evening meditations. Julia, would you please come over and sit with us?"

Mitra walked over to the steps and got out of the pool to come to the table. I got up and told her to sit next to Daniella while I sat next to Mitra.

"Julia what do you think about allowing Daniella to join us for our meditations?"

"Daniella, may I hold your hand?"

Daniella held out her hand and Mitra took it then she looked at her face. "Would you please remove your sunglasses?" She removed them with her other hand to allow Mitra to look in her eyes. Daniella seemed a little apprehensive and her eyes blinked as if she were uncomfortable. "Daniella our meditations are not what most people think of when they hear the word meditation. The techniques we use are based on sex.

Since you are married you need to be absolutely sure that you could experience sex with someone other than your husband; including another woman. If you can't, that's OK you just need to find other methods for meditating, and I encourage you to do so either with us or with others because you could benefit greatly from meditating."

"You mean you all have sex together like an orgy?"

"It would appear to somebody who has never meditated as if it were an orgy but there is a profound difference. The sex we have with each other is to learn to love without conditions or restrictions and to channel the sexual energy to our higher centers. That probably makes no sense to you now because you've never experienced it before but we do every day."

"You're telling me that you all love each other and that there is no jealousy or envy and that you don't get angry and hurt when someone else has sex with the person you love the most?"

"Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you." She turned to look at everybody lined up in the pool and they all nodded their heads yes.

"I can't conceive of feeling that way. My stomach churns and I almost go into a rage when I even think of my husband with another woman."

"You were taught to feel that way Daniella. You can unlearn that reaction if you want to. You can discover how good it feels to see someone you love having a beautiful sexual experience with someone else and you can get rid of the guilt about doing it yourself. The three people you are sitting with right now all love each other more than anybody I've ever heard of and never feel jealous or possessive of the others."

"That's really unbelievable. Does everybody here feel that way?"

Everybody shook their heads yes. Janelle said, "Daniella, I'm only nineteen and I've discovered the most important thing in my life through these meditations. The more love you make the more love you feel. As the love expands it burns away all those other negative emotions. That's why my brother and I decided to come with them. Being with these people is the most incredible thing that's ever happened to us."

"It sounds very intriguing and part of me wants to try it but it scares me too. I can't just stop thinking that it's wrong, that it's cheating. Could I just watch and see how I react before I commit to joining in?"

"We've developed a welcome meditation for new people since we've had more than we ever anticipated. We can do that with you. If you feel uncomfortable in any way you can stop and just observe if you want to. We're not trying to recruit you, you're welcome if you want to be with us but if you don't, then you shouldn't be here."

"What time should I come here tonight?"

"We do the evening meditation after dinner. That will probably be around nine. Do you think your husband would like to come with you?"

"Oh my God no! He's more jealous than I am. Anyway he's in Milan today and won't be back until tomorrow."

"In that case why don't you spend the whole day with us? You can show us where a nice restaurant is for dinner and come with us. We'd be ever so grateful to have somebody that speaks Italian with us and you don't want to eat alone. The more time you spend with us the more comfortable you will become being around us."

"I was just going to do some shopping and maybe get a massage but it sounds like a lot more fun to hang out with all of you. Thank you for inviting me."

"Maybe we could all do a little shopping later but if you want a massage you've come to the right place. We usually massage each other every afternoon and we're getting quite good at it. We've even got two professional tables in the spa."

"I guess there's no need to go back to my villa and get my swimsuit is there?"

"You can if you want but we're not going to wear one. I don't even remember where mine is. Besides, I can't wait to see you naked."

She blushed slightly when she heard that then stood up and slipped off her shoes. Then pulled her t-shirt up and over her head to reveal magnificent, perfectly shaped breasts covered by the flimsiest white lace bra with thin straps. Next she carefully unbuttoned her shorts and wriggled them off her hips and let them drop to the ground. She bent over to pick them up and put them on the chair with her shirt. She was now wearing only the little bra and a matching thong. She stepped back to get out from under the umbrella and slid the straps of the bra off her shoulders then slid it down to her hips where she put her thumbs under the tiny strap of the thong and slid both of the little undergarments off and placed them on the chair.

All of us took a deep breath when we saw her exquisite naked body. I was sure the other men were feeling their cocks begin to twitch like mine was. Being the closest one to her I voiced what we were all thinking, "I sure hope you decide to spend some time with us Daniella."

She smiled then said, "Thank you Carl but I still can't get my head around you saying something like that to me in front of two women you profess to love and who love you."

Suvarna said, "Speaking for myself I'm in complete agreement with him. If you do hang around with us he's going to have to fight me for access to that luscious body of yours. However, Carl doesn't mind sharing in the least."

"Well I'll say one thing, you sure know how to make a girl feel welcome."