Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But her song was not leading them to their death; rather it was inviting them to wake up, to live fully, to love uninhibitedly and unashamed. This was not a malevolent spirit but a true enchantress, a seductress that promised and delivered joy and delight. By Sharing Suvarna's orgasm vicariously and surreptitiously with her she knew with certainty that she was irrevocably in love with her. The song of this Lorelei was just as irresistible as the one in the legend.

Debby stood up and reached down to get her panties. "You're not really going to put those back on are you?"

"I guess it is a little silly at this point. She put them in the chair then picked up her shorts and put them with her panties. Then she pulled her polo shirt off and removed her bra. "I'm going to leave my shoes on. I can't walk on the deck very well without them."

Rachel walked over to the door and left the room with Debby close behind her. When she got to the stairs that led up to the deck she met Suvarna coming down. "Oh, hi Rachel. I was just going to my stateroom to have a quick shower."

"Suvarna I saw what you just did with Peter. I think it's the most fantastic thing I've ever witnessed and you are the most beautiful and fascinating person I've ever seen."

"Thank you Rachel that's very sweet of you to say. If you'd like to see some more of me you can join me in the shower."

"I... I... " Unable to speak she moved forward and put her arms around her and kissed her as tenderly as she had been kissed the night before.

Suvarna returned the kiss as passionately as it had been given then pulled back and said, "I'll take that as a yes. Come on, I hate to bathe alone."

Debby had gone up on deck to see where everybody was and find out if anybody wanted a drink or a snack. She found Mitra in the spot where Rachel had received her massage last night. She was with the twins and the two females were rubbing Jean as he lay between them.

"Hello, would any of you like me to bring you something to drink or a snack?

"Can you make a pina colada without putting milk or cream in it?"

"Sure, we use fresh pineapple and coconut and I can add a little soy milk instead of cream."

"That sounds delicious. Bring us three of those but go light on the rum. We don't drink much, especially during the day."

"Of course. I'll be right back."

When Debby brought the drinks back they were in tall plastic glasses with a wedge of pineapple on the edge. The icy beverages were perfect for the warm tropical day.

"Debby I forgot to mention it before but I'm glad to see you've decided to shed your clothing so we can see what you look like. You really shouldn't hide such a cute body like yours under clothing."

"Not all our guests are as liberal in their views on nudity as you all are. It does feel good though."

"Did you remember to put sunscreen on?"

"Oh no! I didn't. I'll have to go get some, this sun can be brutal."

"There's no need to go anywhere. The massage oil we're using has an SPF of fifty. Come on up here and we'll make sure you're covered very well."

"You're Mitra aren't you?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"Rachel told me about you and suggested I talk to you about giving me a massage like she got last night."

"We'd be happy to give you a massage Debby. Climb up and we'll get started. Have you met the twins yet?"

"No, I haven't"

"This is Jean lying between us and his sister Janelle at the other end. We met them in Bordeaux France and we all fell in love. We just couldn't leave them behind so we brought them with us."

Debby took her shoes off as Jean moved over to let her climb up on the platform. When she was sitting in the middle of all of them she asked, "Is that why there are so many of you? Does everyone who meets you fall in love with you?"

"Only the ones who are intelligent and perceptive enough to recognize us. When someone meets us they either feel the love that exists between us or they think we're just a bunch of swingers running around having sex with anybody who wants to. It's pretty easy to see which attitude a person has when they're around us. These meditations are very powerful and are definitely not for everyone. You have to be extremely receptive and willing to dedicate yourself totally before you can benefit from them. We don't have time for people with negative feelings."

"I have to admit that the first night when you did your meditation I was a little uncertain about what I was seeing. I've known Rachel for over two years and she definitely felt something positive about what you did and she's become much more comfortable with all of you very quickly."

"Rachel allowed me to touch her last night. She overcame her fear and doubt and showed me who she really is. She is a kindred spirit and could easily fit in with us if she wants to. Would you like to try that? Are you brave enough to put aside your preconceptions and conditioning and show me who you are? There is nothing to fear Debby. Everything we do is an expression of our love and we would never hurt you."

"I've never done anything like that before. I don't know what to do."

"That's just the point Debby. There is nothing you need to do. You stop doing and your true self will reveal who you really are. You just need a little help to get started that's all."

"OK, I'll try it."

"Good. Now sit facing me with your legs crossed like mine are." When she was in place Mitra took her hands in hers. "Close your eyes and relax. Breathe easily and as deeply as you feel comfortable with. Don't think about anything. Feel things. Feel the warm sun and the breeze blowing and the deck beneath you. Feel my hands holding yours. Be still and let all these feelings flow into you unobstructed by your mind. Make no judgment about them, only feel them as they are."

They sat like that for a few minutes until Mitra spoke, "Debby how do you feel?"

"I feel relaxed and comfortable."

"That's good. In a moment I'm going to tell you to open your eyes. When you do I want you to look directly into mine. Don't look away or close them. No matter what you see or feel just let it happen. Nothing will harm you. Can you do that?"

"I'll try."

"OK, open your eyes."

Her eyelids slid up and she directed her gaze at Mitra's eyes. At first she seemed unaffected like she had been told to read an eye chart at the doctor's. But as she continued to stare into Mitra's hypnotic eyes her expression began to change. Her face took on a melancholy demeanor tinged with sadness. "It's OK Debby, let me see it. Don't try to hide it. Trust me, I can help you deal with it."

A tear rolled out of her eye and slid slowly down her cheek.

"That's it my beautiful child, come to me now and let me hold you."

She moved forward and sat in Mitra's lap with her legs around her as Mitra took her in her arms. The tears were flowing now as Mitra gently rocked her and held her. Slowly the tears stopped and she almost went limp in Mitra's embrace. "Janelle, move forward, I'm going to lay her back on you. Just let her lie there and rest. Rub her neck and shoulders very gently. Let her feel your warm hands on her skin. Jean put your hand between her breasts on her heart and send as much love as you can into her."

In a few minutes she opened her eyes and smiled. She looked at Mitra and said, "How did you do that? I had almost completely forgotten about it."

"No you hadn't. You had suppressed it and buried it in your subconscious. You trusted me enough to let me see it. That's the first step to healing. You did very well Debby. I've been a hospice worker for twenty years. I help those who are dying. At the end of one's life when your brain begins to die all sorts of repressed memories surface and come back into the conscious mind. I've learned how to see the pain and help them to realize that they can finally let it go."

"You saw what happened to me?"

"I didn't see the details but I saw the consequences. I felt your pain and I know that whatever happened caused you a lot of anguish. I can help you release yourself from its grip and free you from the pain. Your trust in me is what allowed you to do this. It took a lot of courage for you to decide to take your clothes off and walk around naked. This incident that you've suppressed has made you afraid to expose yourself emotionally as well as physically. I can help you restore your confidence and lose your fear of vulnerability so you can feel joyous about revealing your body again."

"Oh Mitra that would be wonderful if you could do that for me. But why would you want to?"

"Because I can. It's what I do. It's what love does because that is the only thing that truly heals. Helping you to grow in your capacity to love is all the reward I could wish for because it helps me to grow with you."

"Are you for real? Do people like you really exist?"

"Unfortunately we are becoming an endangered species. But there is hope. I had almost forgotten it myself until I met Prem and Suvarna. Since we have been together we have grown to twelve people who are learning to love to their full capacity."

"You can probably include Rachel and Peter in your group. I have a feeling I won't be far behind them. Can we do my massage now?"

"Of course we can my sweet. Which side do you want to start with?"

"Which side did Rachel start with?"

"I believe she started with her front side up."

"I thought so. That's where she ended too I'll bet. I think I'll let you start on my back so I can get that sunscreen on both sides."

"The sun wasn't shining when we massaged Rachel."

"I don't care. I want the full treatment."

"Are you OK with women touching you?"

"Touching me where?"

"Everywhere."

"Oh. Well let's try it and I'll let you know if I can't handle it."

"Don't worry about it. If you feel uncomfortable with it we can let Jean do those parts or we can just skip them altogether but they are usually the best part of the massage."

"If it didn't bother Rachel I'm not going to let it bother me. Let's get started."

Debby rolled over and lay face down on the cushion. Janelle moved down with Mitra to rub her legs and Jean moved to her head to do her shoulders, arms and back. They worked their way to her ass and then began a concerted effort on her pretty butt. Jean reached over from above her head to rub the small of her back while each of the women took one of her cheeks. They took turns pulling them apart with one hand while their other hand slid down her crack to her pussy. When she made no move to tell them to stop they spread her legs apart and rubbed her inner thighs and ran their fingers up and down her slit from her asshole to her clit.

It was time to turn her over. They had to roll her over she was so relaxed. Everyone got in the same place to begin doing her front side. She gave absolutely no indication that she was uncomfortable being naked with them as she lay with her legs spread and her eyes closed. As they continued to massage her with the oil her breathing slowed and she looked to be close to sleep. When Jean finished doing her neck, shoulders and arms he moved to her breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips as he caressed and fondled her soft ample mounds.

Janelle and Mitra had worked their way up to her hips. Mitra got between her legs as Janelle moved up to help Jean massage her breasts. They began to kiss and suck on her nipples as Mitra's magical hands massaged her pussy. They thought she was too far gone to notice what they were doing to her until she said, "Rachel said there would be kissing. Where is my kissing?"

Janelle moved from her breast to begin kissing her neck, cheeks and finally her soft pouting mouth. Janelle explored her mouth with her tongue and she responded with enthusiasm. Mitra's thumbs were playing with her clit and her arousal was evident when her breathing changed to a faster tempo. She was helpless before their onslaught. When these three want to make you cum you can be certain that's what you will do. When Mitra's fingers slid into her vagina and tickled her g-spot it soon triggered her orgasm. Her hips rose up and she pressed her chest against Jean's hungry mouth. Her whole body trembled with the intensity of her climax. Janelle never stopped kissing her.

She relaxed back down and let out a long soft sigh. She smiled and stretched then opened her eyes. "That was wonderful. Thank you all very much. I can't believe I've had two orgasms before lunch time."

Mitra stretched out on top of her and kissed her, pushing her tongue deep into her mouth then pulled away and asked her, "Do you want to try for three?"

"Yes."

"How would you like to have your third orgasm?"

"Well the first one I did myself. You gave me the second. I think I'm ready for a cock for my third one."

"You're in luck. Jean has a wonderful cock and he's very skilled with it. Would you like us to get him ready for you?"

"That would be very thoughtful of you."

"It would be our pleasure. Would you like to watch or would you like me to get you ready while Janelle gets Jean ready?"

"You can do anything you want to me Mitra. I trust you completely now. I've never felt this close to another woman before."

Mitra kissed her again. "Since we don't have a lot of time to be together I'm going to make you my special project. I'm going to open up your heart so you can feel love again and I'm going to help you truly forget what happened to you and move on to become who you were born to be."

"Oh Mitra, Mitra you're the kindest person I've ever met. Show me how to do these things and I will love you forever."

"Look into my eyes as I kiss you and don't close them. Let go completely. Surrender to me and I will help you to heal."

She lowered her mouth down to kiss the soft lips of this young woman and looked into her bright trusting eyes. Mitra felt her warm body relax into a total surrender. Mitra poured love into her as only she could, holding nothing back. Debby received it all and felt it drip onto her heart like warm honey. Nothing in her life had ever felt this good. She wrapped her arms and legs around Mitra and pulled her to her tightly, giving her self to her new lover completely, no longer caring that she was loving a woman this intensely. All that mattered was the flood of love that continued to flow through her body and into her heart.

Mitra lifted her lips and asked, "Are you ready my sweet love?"

"Oh God yes Mitra. I've never been more ready."

Mitra rolled off her and lay beside her. Jean knelt between Debby's widespread legs. Janelle moved to her other side and lay down next to her.

"Lay your hard cock on her mound Jean. Debby put your hand on him and feel the hot throbbing cock that will soon be inside you. Squeeze it and stroke it. You want it don't you?"

"Ohhhhhh Goddddd yessss I want it more than I've ever wanted anything. I want to feel it enter me and stretch me and fill me up with love. Oh Jean, do it. Please put your cock in me."

Janelle reached over and wrapped her hand around Jean's hard cock. "Let me do it Jean. I know exactly how she wants it." She wiped the bulbous head up and down Debby's slit then positioned it at her entrance. "Push now Jean, nice and easy. Janelle's hand slid back as Jean's rigid cock entered Debby's pink vagina. Janelle moved her hand from around Jean's cock and began to rub Debby's clit. "Go on Jean push it in all the way now."

When he was buried in her snug channel he held still and let her feel it throbbing inside her. Janelle continued to rub her clit and moved her fingers down to caress her distended lips as they stretched to contain Jean's hot cock. Mitra covered Debby's mouth with her own and explored inside it with her tongue. Janelle's mouth moved to her breast and engulfed the nipple.

Debby was almost delirious with sexual joy at this point. Jean put his hands on her knees and pushed them back toward her chest to get even deeper into her tight vagina then began to slowly stroke in and out of her slippery passage. In just a few minutes his steady fucking brought her to her third orgasm. Still they did not relent. Jean kept fucking, Janelle kept sucking and Mitra continued to kiss her to the point that she could hardly get her breath as they pushed her higher and higher into an ecstatic sexual bliss that she had never known existed.

Finally Jean could feel his release approaching and increased the pace of his stroking until her juice was leaking out around his cock with every thrust. He pushed in as deep as he could then began to spew his hot cream into her. The orgasm that roared through her now made the others pale in comparison. She had to fight to remain conscious as the sexual energy surged into parts of her body she didn't even know she had. Her head was filled with light and she wanted to scream but Mitra would not allow her to release any of the sexual energy that had her practically in convulsions now.

It seemed like she would never stop cumming. She was dizzy with orgasm. Her pussy was still filled with Jean's cock and overflowing with his hot cum. Mitra finally released her mouth and she moaned long and loudly trying desperately to vent some of the intense energy that had her tingling from her head to her toes.

Jean withdrew his half hard cock and let her lower her legs. Janelle reluctantly pulled her mouth from her breast and laid her head next to hers. She was breathing deeply and eventually reached a state of sexual joy that she had visited only once before in what had up to now been the high point of her sexual experience. She was reassured that she would live through the sexual cyclone that had just ravaged her body and soon return to normal. Then she wondered if she would ever be normal again after what these three loving people had shared with her.

All doubt and reservations concerning this group of incredible people had been obliterated by the whirlwind of sex and love that had just blown through her life. She had never wanted anything more than to be with them now. She had drunk the Kool-Aid and was a fervent convert to whatever it was that made them so special and so loving.

They let her lie there and recuperate for a while then Mitra asked her, "Debby, how do you feel sweetie?"

Debby just looked at her with her eyes sparkling like they were filled with glitter.

"It's OK my precious darling, it was a rhetorical question. There's nothing you can say and we know exactly how you feel. We feel that way all the time."

"Oh my God. I don't think I could function if I felt this way all the time. I don't want to do anything but float in this blissful feeling. Oh shit! What time is it? I've got to get down below and help with lunch."

She pulled herself up and climbed down off the platform, slipped her shoes on then tried to walk back to the stairway. Janelle called out to her, "Debby you'll probably want to stop at the bathroom before you go to the galley unless you want to have cum running down your legs during lunch."

"Thanks, I was just about to figure that out for myself."

After a stop in the bathroom to compose herself she rushed to the galley to help get lunch ready. Rachel was already busy with preparations. She looked at Debby and asked, "Where have you been? You're late for lunch service."

"Rachel you're not going to believe where I've been. It was beyond wonderful. I've been with Mitra and the twins. Did you know there were French teenage twins in this group? You must meet them. So what have you been doing since we watched Peter in that porn movie this morning?"

"I've been in Suvarna's stateroom falling in love."

"With who? Suvarna?"

"Yes. I gave her a bath then we went to her bed and made love. Oh God Debby it was wonderful. I've never known such tenderness. That woman could teach a PhD level course in foreplay. She aroused me so sweetly and gently that I was almost shaking when she put her mouth on my pussy. I didn't last more than two minutes until I had the most powerful climax I've ever had. I couldn't tell whether I was having an orgasm or a stroke."