Will You Love Me 'Til I Die? Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I can't blame you, I'm in love with Mitra. She said she was going to make me her special project for the rest of the time we're with them."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"I'll tell you later. Let's get finished with lunch first."

Everybody at the dining table now had on robes with the notable exception of Andy who was not present at all.

"Peter, where is Andy?"

"We don't like to use the computer to sail so he's steering the boat. I insist that somebody be at the helm whenever the boat is moving even if the computer is in control. Andy will have lunch when we're finished and I can take over the wheel."

Suvarna said, "Ohhhh, that's not fair. He shouldn't be up there all alone. Angelika, why don't you and Daniella fix him a sandwich and take it up to him. Maybe if you're really nice to him he'll teach you to sail the boat the way Peter taught me."

Word had gotten around about Peter and Suvarna's performance in the cockpit this morning so everybody knew what Suvarna meant. Angelika and Daniella were only too happy to comply with her request. If Andy was anything like me he'd try and teach them to fly the boat in order to get next to either of them.

Apparently Mitra was the only one who hadn't heard about what happened in the cockpit this morning because while everybody else was smirking at Suvarna's suggestion to Daniella and Angelika, she naively asked, "Did I miss something about you learning to sail Suvarna?"

Debby walked over behind her and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Don't worry Mitra, I've got the whole thing recorded on the DVR. I'll show it to you after lunch." Mitra kissed her on the cheek and said thank you and Debby walked back to the counter.

Rachel looked at her and said softly, "My you two have become cozy haven't you. What was that you said about not being wired that way?" Debby stuck her tongue out at her.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing, massaging, making love, looking at the islands that we passed and learning about sailing. About five PM we reached an island where we were to do our evening meditation and dropped anchor. It was beautiful and we explored it before it got dark. All the crew had decided to take part in the meditation so Mitra started them off with a gentler one to let them get accustomed to meditating. The love field was even stronger now with sixteen people.

We left early the next day but Rachel let us sleep until eight. She opened the stateroom door gently and crept inside. She may have been a little surprised to see me in bed with Angelika and Alysse but she moved up to the bed and noticed my morning hard-on. It took me a moment to respond to the warm mouth that was covering the head of my cock.

"Rachel, I didn't expect this from you when I asked you to wake me with a kiss."

She removed her mouth to say, "I don't remember you specifying exactly where I was to kiss you and it seemed a shame to let that nice hard cock go to waste."

"Well now that you've got me up, would you like to finish what you started or should I ask one of my lovers to take over for you?"

"I don't like to leave things half done Prem. Just lie back and enjoy this. It's been a while since I began the day with cum for breakfast."

She was not in the same league as Janelle when it came to fellatio but she was enthusiastic and was obviously not a beginner at sucking cock. She crawled up on the bed to get in a better position and proceeded to suck and stroke my cock until I felt the familiar signs of an impending orgasm. She sped up her stroking as she sensed my climax approach and stopped when she felt me swell in her mouth. She held still while I spurted six hot globs of cum into her warm mouth then pulled off and tilted her head back as she swallowed my load.

Alysse was awake now and asked her, "Rachel are you as adept at eating pussy as you are at sucking cock?"

"Suvarna gave me a lesson yesterday I won't soon forget but if I have to get you all off in the morning to wake you up I won't be finished before lunch."

"In that case you can come back tonight and put me to sleep by licking my pussy. Have you ever tasted French pussy Rachel?"

"No. I'd never taste any pussy until I was with Suvarna."

"Well you started with one of the best. Tonight you can see how French cooze compares to American."

I added, "You won't be disappointed Rachel. Alysse is delicious in every way."

After a delightful breakfast we spent the morning on deck. We stopped at two islands, one just to explore and the other to meditate. The following day we reached Antigua before noon. We docked Lorelei at a marina that Peter knew so we could go to Suvarna's property and see what kind of access it had to the ocean. We didn't know exactly where the property was so we couldn't anchor the boat near it yet.

We located the property agent's office and met the manager, Marvin Wilson. He was delighted to see us and said he had been making preparations for our arrival for the last week. He arranged for two vans to take us all to the place and insisted Suvarna and I ride with him in his car. After about a twenty-minute ride we approached a long wall and then reached some gates. He stopped and got out to open them then got back in the car and led the two vans behind us along a long drive that was immaculately landscaped with tropical trees and shrubs.

The drive turned from gravel to pavement as we approached the house. We pulled up under my favorite architectural feature, a porte cochere. This one was long and wide enough for three cars. Three steps led up to a long porch that encircled the entire house. High-end outdoor furniture was arranged all along the porch for lounging and eating outside.

The house itself was spectacular. Not as grand as the one in Lyon or as stately as the one in Bordeaux it nevertheless had twelve bedrooms and was three stories tall. It also had a very important feature: A reinforced storm cellar. There was an open area in the middle of the great room on the ground floor that went all the way to the top and was covered with Plexiglas to let in the sunlight. Directly underneath it was a tiered fountain where water spilled from one level to the next in a delightful dripping way that you could sit and listen to like music.

Balconies went all the way around the second and third floors both inside and out. These floors were where the bedrooms were. They were large and each one was decorated beautifully with ceiling fans and tropical décor. French doors opened to the outside balconies. You could see the ocean from the balconies on three of the four sides of the house. The fourth side overlooked a marvelous garden.

The garden was filled with flowering plants and was bordered by a beautiful hedge of bougainvillea. In the middle of the garden was another edgeless pool and beyond the pool was an opening in the hedge that led to another fantastic spa that had been built five years ago when the air conditioning systems in the house were upgraded. I wondered why you would want a pool when you had the Caribbean close by but tall trees shaded it and the hedge gave it seclusion so you could swim naked in privacy. The area around the pool made a perfect spot to do our meditations.

The entire estate, all thirty-seven acres of it, was what I would call simple elegance or elegant simplicity, take your pick but it just fit the part of the world it occupied perfectly. It had an air of Charleston and New Orleans. Of all the places we had been so far, this was hands down my favorite. And I hadn't even seen the beach yet.

Marvin had even hired staff to be on sight every day we were there. A cook, a gardener and two maids were at our service from nine to six. I wondered how they would react to sixteen people running around naked all the time. I asked each of them if it would be a problem and they assured me that it would not although they did suggest that we put on clothes for eating our meals inside the house since the furniture was very expensive and some of it was antique and irreplaceable. But as far as being naked, they said they grew up practically naked because, after all, they lived in paradise. I couldn't argue with that.

After touring the entire house we headed for the beach. It was down a gently sloping hill and you could see the gorgeous aquamarine water from the moment you put your foot on the path that led to it. The path led to a beach so perfect that you would have thought Disney designed it. Sand like talcum powder. Palm trees placed exactly where they should be.

This part of the estate was on a point that faced due south so as you walked from one end of it to another you went from an eastern view around to a western one. This meant you could sit on the beach to watch the sun rise and set on the ocean and never leave the spot you were in. The water was not only beautiful but remarkably calm. Waves measured in inches instead of feet lapped gently on the shore.

In less than two minutes of standing on the beach I felt like I never wanted to leave this place. We could sell all the other properties and it wouldn't bother me but I wanted to live here. I had never had such a strong feeling of being at home in my life. Suvarna looked at me and said, "Do you feel as wonderful as I do being here?"

"I'm already thinking I want to live here. I want to get some pictures to send Sandy and see what she thinks of it."

"What about your kids? If you want to stay here after I'm gone where would they go to school?"

"I'm guessing they have schools here Suvarna. If they don't, I'll build one and staff it."

"Do you think Sandy would be all right with having our baby here?"

"They may not have schools here but I'm very sure they've been having babies here for a long time. I'll fly doctors and nurses in if she wants them and it makes her feel better about delivering here."

We walked along the incredible beach then returned to the house to get settled. The staff was already assisting everybody in getting luggage put in the rooms we would occupy and Marvin was overseeing things as if his family had returned from a long absence. I liked him immediately. He had that innate island, 'no problem' attitude about everything and never stopped smiling.

I sought Vitesha out and told her to get the video camera then asked Marvin to take us on a tour of the entire property. It took almost an hour and we went everywhere. There was no part of the estate that was not superbly maintained and groomed. "Marvin how long have you been taking such good care of this place?"

"Well Mr. Evans, I used to come here as a little boy with my father when miss Anne's father owned this estate. I'm fifty years old now so you could say I took over for my father like miss Anne took over for hers."

"Didn't you ever think it was strange that nobody ever came here in such a long time?

"Yes sir Mr. Evans I surely did. But a check arrives every month to pay for the maintenance of this estate and I make sure that happens. It keeps a few people in jobs and that's a good thing."

"Marvin if everybody in the world had your gentle spirit and good attitude and integrity then the whole planet would be a paradise like Antigua. Thank you for what you've done for so long." I hugged him and he hugged me like we were brothers. Vitesha filled an entire memory chip with video so we headed back to the house. I asked her to upload the video to a website so Sandy could view it then I sat down to compose an email to her.

I told her we had arrived in Antigua and that I had fallen in love with the estate and asked her to please look at the video and see it for herself. I told her to reply to this email and let me know what she thought about it after she had seen it.

After I sent it I found Marvin again, "Marvin, how are the schools here on Antigua?"

"We have many residents who have moved here from all over the world and they have contributed to building and staffing several fine schools not only for their own children but also for those who were born here. The result is that the literacy rate is very high and academic standards actually exceed those in the states." I could check that issue off the list of objections to moving here.

Emma, the cook, announced that she would be serving lunch in the dining room in a few minutes so we all gathered there. I asked Marvin to please stay and have lunch with us and he accepted. The food was excellent. Peter informed us that after looking over the waters around the estate there didn't seem to be a good spot to anchor Lorelei so he had decided to leave her in the marina. We would have to rent some vehicles after lunch to use while we were here so we could see the island. Marvin said he would be happy to drive us to the car rental agency where we could pick up a couple of vans.

After lunch Suvarna, Vitesha, Mitra and I accompanied Marvin to rent the vans. We all registered to drive them. The more I saw of Antigua the more convinced I was that I wanted to live here. When we returned to the estate I checked my email and there was a reply from Sandy.

She said she thought the place was beautiful and that I was being mean to her by showing it to her. She said I was flaunting being in a tropical paradise while she had been abandoned pregnant and alone to suffer through a miserable existence in a hot polluted big city. She put a smiley face at the end of that sentence to let me know she was trying to make me feel guilty. Then I read the words that made my heart feel good. 'I really wish I could be there with you.'

I hit reply the second I read those words. I told her to be careful what she wished for then told her that I felt more at home here than any place I had ever been and I wanted to bring her here as soon as Anne was gone to see if she loved it as much as I did and if she did, we would make this our new home.

It didn't take long to get an answer to that email. All she said was, 'Are you serious?'

I replied that I had never meant anything more in my life.

She said she was already getting excited thinking about it and couldn't wait until she and the kids could come and see it for themselves.

Mitra walked in and sat down on one of the white wicker sofas that were in the great room. "Prem, Suvarna, I've inspected this place and discovered that it has a high level of spiritual energy and that will boost the effect of the love field. Now that we are sixteen people it should be very strong."

"I'm going to schedule Tantric meditations twice a day for the next two weeks, one in the morning beginning at seven AM and another in the evening starting at seven PM. The staff will be gone during those times so we should have complete privacy. The morning meditation will be out by the pool. The evening meditation will be on the beach."

"There will be days when we take the boat out in those two weeks so we'll have to find places along the way for those days or, now that the entire crew is with us, we could do them on the deck of Lorelei if we had to. Afternoons will still be for massages or sightseeing if we're on the boat."

"Why are we doing two meditations a day?"

"Because we only have two weeks left before everybody leaves. Then we will be back to where we began with just the four of us. We will still do meditations then but I need to see how you're feeling to know how much you can do."

We spent the next two days exploring Antigua then spent two days just being on the estate. We found some musicians in town. There was a steel drum band and a reggae group that we heard perform so we hired them to come to the estate and put on a show for us. We started the evening meditations early and built bonfires on the beach where the musicians had set up their instruments. They had never played together before but you'd never know it, their styles blended wonderfully and they did some incredible versions of songs by the Beatles, Stevie Wonder and lots of traditional island songs.

They did two songs I hadn't heard in a very long time and they did them so beautifully I thought they should be recorded. The first was 'Sad Movies Always Make Me Cry' and the second was 'Send Me the Pillow that you Dream On.' The subdued reggae beat and the soft, slow melody of the steel drums completely redefined these old songs.

We spent a lot of time on the beach. Suvarna found a place that had horses and arranged for four of them to be brought over to the estate. She had ridden as a young girl and was thrilled to be able to do it again. Of all the images I would have of her after she was gone, none would be more ingrained in my memory than watching her ride a white horse bareback with nothing more than a bridle along the water's edge. She was naked except for a wide brimmed straw hat. I had Vitesha take a lot of video of her to show our daughter just how incredibly beautiful and alive her mother was.

The staff was remarkably hospitable, bringing us fruit smoothies with a splash of dark rum in them and little snacks throughout the day as we played on the beach. We bought a large circular tent and had it put up on the beach so we could do our massages there. We rolled up the sides so we could see the ocean while we caressed each other.

After the evening meditation we would put down blankets and lie on the sand and look at the stars as we listened to the gentle surf splash lazily on the shore. I was very happy that we had done this trip but to be honest, I would have been just as happy to come straight here and spend all our time together doing what we were doing now.

The two-a-day meditations were having a great impact on everybody. During most of them we had gotten to the point of not speaking a single word other than occasionally getting guidance from Mitra. I guess she noticed this because one of the morning meditations was to take turns telling the person you were in a sexual position with exactly what you were feeling and to keep talking about your desires and preferences for several minutes. The one listening was required to make adjustments to their actions to enhance the speaker's enjoyment.

Mitra kept Debby close to her during every meditation. The male partners would rotate with the women but Mitra was always helping Debby either as a partner herself or as a guide. I found out just how effective Mitra's extra attention was when Debby asked me if she could lie on a blanket with me after meditation one night. I could see the serene, blissful look on her face as she lay down beside me.

"Prem I can't believe what a difference you all have made in my life since you walked on board Lorelei. I remember thinking you were just another group of tourists who would probably be drunk most of the time and cause me a lot of grief while I tried to look after you but boy, was I wrong. The first night you did a meditation I didn't know what to think about it. Rachel felt something immediately but I tried to avoid getting involved."

"When I had my first massage with Mitra and the twins it changed my feelings about you. I've never met anybody like Mitra before. At first I didn't know whether to be scared of her or to trust her but she saw something I had been hiding deep inside me and I believed her when she told me she could help me with it."

"When I was eighteen I was at a party and had too much to drink. My date took me to his apartment and had sex with me. It wasn't rape exactly but it was as close as you can get to it. I didn't want to do it, I was feeling sick and he knew it but he took advantage of me. It hurt me a lot more than I realized because I'm still carrying it around."

"That's why Mitra's been keeping me close to her. I can really feel that she's healing me. She told me that he did it the first time but every time after that when I allowed that memory to disturb me, I was the one doing it to myself. I can forgive him now and soon I'll be able to let it go completely. It took a lot of trust for me to first get naked with all of you and then to join in the meditations but the more I do them the better I feel. Because of what happened to me years ago I had lost the capability to be a total sexual being because whenever I had sex that subconscious memory would make me withdraw from what I was experiencing and feel unworthy and scared of being hurt again."