Willa Ch. 17: Five Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers

Truman averts his gaze toward Nick.

"I hear from my daughter that you are the famous Nick Benson. My ex-wife loved your books. Current love of my life as well. Thanks for joining us tonight."

"My pleasure. I'm looking forward to a delicious meal."

They shake hands as well as Truman eyes an empty seat.

"My oldest also told me my youngest was dining with you."

"She is indeed. I sent her on a quick mission. She should be back shortly."

"Mission you say? How may I ask do you know Ashleigh?"

"We met while shopping for my new Nanny here. They became fast friends. Is that not correct, Sara?"

Willa hesitates to compose feeling fingers slipping up inside her pussy. With a strain in her eyes and a nibbled lower lip Willa nods repeatedly.

"I absolutely adore your daughter, Sir. She speaks very highly of you."

Ash kisses Willa's thin pubic region complimenting her words. The blond became totally obsessed with her attention toward her friend.

"Good to know. Tell her to stop by the Kitchen before leaving. To congratulate her Old Man in getting his due."

Nick grins, "Certainly."

Truman suddenly notices Nick patting a pair of lace panties laying on the table. Nick merely smirks.

"It comes with the territory. I find it expectant to carry along props to keep the fans fantasizing."

"I see. Good luck with that. Enjoy."

Truman turns away rolling his eyes at the Author's ideas. He himself was hardly a fan.

Willa moans lightly and tilts her chin downward. Her face turning red from resistance. Her eyes moist and taunted by the sensations below.

Franklin finds her facial formation amusing.

"I believe young Sara is near in forming her own Critique."

"Not yet." Nick sternly gazes at Willa.

Haunted by his mental command Willa holds her forehead, nudging her bangs from her cheeks with her left hand. Moans brewed more evident. Her nose wheezes. A sudden rash of panting. Finally, a stare of pleading eyes.

"You may." Nick grants.

Willa darts forward from the waist up then swiftly returns the way she came. She lets out a shrill whine as her eyes seal for release. Poor Ashleigh.

Breathing heavily attracted the attention of nearby diners. Concerned for her health. Willa merely lifts her hand and fans herself. She whispers, "Ashma. I mean Asthma."

Below, Ash tried hard not to laugh hearing Willa's jest. Instead she twisted on her knees and stalked toward Nick's lap. After wiping Willa's wetness from her face she slithers her hand up between Nick's legs to offer him a proud display upon her fluttering fingers.

Franklin notices and huffs, "At least the Finger Food is good here."

Carefully lifting the tablecloth Nick eyes Ashleigh as her face looms into view. Her eyes were doe like as she plants her chin on his crotch. Nick puckered and reached down to caress her cheek.

"Return to your seat. Wear your mask with pride."

Nodding softly she retreats and waits for the perfect timing to hoist herself up from the neither regions.

Back in her seat she flares her eyes, "Hot down there."

Willa swiftly sits up straight and reaches out to grab her friends hands.

"Oh my God! You were awesome." She whispers.

"Thanks. You tasted cotton candy."

She then looks over at Franklin, "And, you tasted like Peppermint."

Chuckling Franklin nodded his approval toward Nick Benson.

Ash noted her cleavage. Trickles from Willa's explosion had crept rivers down across her breasts. Tiny stains were evident on her red dress.

"I must look a mess."

Nick smiles vividly, "A beautiful mess."

"Did I pass?"

"You did. Welcome to the family."

Both Ash and Willa release their hands to clap softly so as not to make a scene.

Dinner was drawing closer. Nick noted Justin and the secondary Waiter arriving with a cart of piping hot plates. And, Willa's Chef salad. Served swiftly their meal began.

Nick enjoyed his meal immensely. As did Ash and Willa.

Franklin the Food Critic savored each bite examining it's texture. The succulence of each bite. The meatiness of portion. The perfect hints of spices. After several bites he nods.

Truman Thomas and his Sous Chef "Gerard" returned to their side. Ash lowered her gaze as her Father hovered. There was a hint of suspicion in his eyes that haunted her.

Hands clasped to attract Franklin's attention Truman grinned, "Ready for seconds?"

Franklin eyes Ashleigh with a devilish grin, "I would love seconds."

She blushed as her Father reared back with a joyous, "Yesss!"

Franklin winked at Ashleigh then turned to Truman expressing the palm of his hand. Five fingers awaited.

Truman stood confused then chose to slap his own palm against Franklin's open hand.

"High Five?" Truman jested.

"Five indeed. Well done Truman."

Truman and Gerard hug each other from the side as the seated diners applauded their success. They all equally agreed.

Nick took the time to use Ashleigh's lace panties to dab at the corners of his mouth. The scent was delicious to his senses.

He made certain Truman saw him do it.

Ashleigh shyly blushed at her Father. She then took the time to get up and move around the table to hug her Father.

"I'm happy for you Daddy."

"Thank you, Sweetheart. Why are you sweating so?"

She almost laughs knowing Willa was fighting her own giggles. She opts to express, "I was just worried for you. It was for nothing obviously. I want dessert."

Truman kisses his daughter's damp forehead expressing a sensitive taste of her sweat. It tasted like cotton candy.

"Sit. I'll bring you Chocolate Mousse."

"I love Mousse." She glares up at him with love.

A swift rub to her back he and Gerard excuse themselves.

The remainder of dinner was met with Autographs to Nick's adoring fans.

Franklin headed home to his wife.

As Willa and Ashleigh go clean up in the restroom their departure was met by Big sister Mallory.

"I don't know how you did it." Mallory eyed Ashleigh with a sneer.

Willa halted any conflict with a simple answer.

"Word of Mouth."

Mallory could only scowl.

Ash could only smile.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,844 Followers
12