All Comments on 'Willing'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 14 years agoAuthor
Behind the Story

Hey, it's me, Lisa. I wanted to tell you a little bit about the story behind 'Willing' (every story on this board has its own story, y'know?) Anyway, many of my stories have been percolating in my head for ten years or more, but this isn't one of them. I just thought the other day about how easy it is to write erotica about lipstick lezzies, but maybe not so easy to write it about women who are just as nice and just as hot (inside), but don't have the big tits and super smooth skin that guys (who read erotica) like. So, I guess, if you're a guy, you might not like this story. That's okay, I'm not writing it for you.

So, I put together a story line about an older trucker lady, who maybe hadn't met hot chicks everywhere she went, but who had the same desires that we all do. Just as 'Ugly Duckling' was a girl with a lot of unused life in her, so is 'Linda the trucker.' She's rough around the edges, but she's in no way a shallow person, and I think you'll like her story - the WHOLE story.

Often, particular songs play a big part in my stories. 'Willing' by Linda Ronstadt is a nice song, not really one of my Ronstadt favorites, but it means an awful lot to Linda of this story. It just fit really well as an anchor to hook the story to.

Finally, the format of the story is turning into more of a 'Canterbury Tales,' as you'll see in Part 2 - and yes, there are two more parts to this story, a lot more upbeat!

LovingYettiLovingYettiover 14 years ago
Amazing

That was incredible. Thank you for that story. I've got an aunt who is of the lesbian persuasion that drives semi's and I can't even begin to imagine that kind of life. Thank you for the insight and I can't wait to read the next two parts. Keep up the great work. The Yetti

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story until.......

Wow, Lisa, the story was a good one....from a rough blue collar prospective. Coarse language, looks but real....

The ending was a real bummer......hope there's a sequal making this run across the country go on......

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

shit! That was pretty awesome. I really loved the way you brought the two narratives together. super good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a guy and I think it's a great story. It's refreshing to read about a blue-collar character. Nowadays, I tend to read for the story rather than the sexy bits, but I thought the encounter with Katia was very hot. My only complaint is that her fate was sudden and overdramatic.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Tragedy ...... If some like this truly happen, part of your soul will be tearing off as well a part of your heart ..... Ten stars even if tears running down my face

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Good start with a sad ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous