Willing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Virginia then. She had tears in her eyes, and wet streaks running down her cheeks. "Oh my god, that's a really sad story," she said. "Do you know what ever happened to Katia? Did she ever give you a second chance?"

"Maybe I would have gotten one," I said. "Maybe she'd have taken me back, given me another chance to do the right thing. But a week later, an old girlfriend of Katia's called her. She told Katia she had something important to discuss with her, and when she picked Katia up in her car, a real nice, new Porsche it was, about two miles down the road, she just floored the thing to about 90, and ran the damn thing into a bridge abutment. Killed them both instantly."

"I guess that girlfriend found a solution for her own loneliness, and wanted to share it with Katia. I hate to think it, but I know if we'd been together then, I wouldn't have let her get in the car with that girl."

The asphalt rolled on under our wheels.