All Comments on 'Willing Bitch in Prison Ch. 01'

by Jurka

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
WAS REALLY GOOD UNTIL......

I thought it was a very good story. But I didn't care for the golden shower part. That ended the story for me. Keep writing for you have a way of telling a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yea.. No

Everything was great until the pee thing, and frankly, he can be a slut outside, too. What about his baby?

JurkaJurkaover 8 years agoAuthor
This story

I wrote in the golden shower/human toilet bit because I wanted to show how much of a pathetic slut he is.

I'll continue with the story in the second chapter and write about the baby, marriage and all sort of other things.

Thank you for reading and liking it.

SissyWannaBeSissyWannaBeabout 8 years ago
depth.

wouldn't mind a little bit of depth to the character transformation, he became bitch too sudden for my taste. otherwise it was good, await for pt2)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just loved the storie

I love this storie made me cum twice within a few mins of each other never went soft my only trouble is with the spelling near the start there is a few lines that don't make much sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't Know

I don't know why but a spoofed at your story.

I think just the word 'cock' gets me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hard Guy

Some guys like it rough.

I am one of those guys.A not so willing arse is joy.

When you feel him give in and then you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved it all except for the piss. I have role played this twice with the same guy. I love the domination part of the sex play. He really gets off on using me. Actually I am the one in control, I make him cum. He always cums before me. More!!!

tvsally693tvsally693over 1 year ago

ooooooooo OMG. Love the story. I was a prison punk too. Had a pimp too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous