Willing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we kissed again, we had all night, we could take it slow, and we would, I knew. Virginia took her arms from around my neck again, and began unbuttoning the five buttons at the top of my jersey. She looked from the buttons, into my eyes, her eyes smiling, joyful, happy, really happy, then back to the buttons as she undid them.

Momentarily, a small pink tip of tongue appeared, trapped between almost perfect white teeth, as she worked the third button over and over, then tongue disappearing, replaced by beautiful smile as she succeeded. The last two seemed to volunteer to open, we all, including the clothes, wanted her to succeed. She pulled the fabric apart now, she could see a lot of the skin at the center of my chest, and almost to my slight cleavage, and leaned in and kissed me there, her breath warm and moist on my breasts. I sighed. I'd never been touched in that way before.

My hand still on her vee, my other went to her rear, cupping each full, warm, soft globe in turn. Her perfect, woman's ass alive in my hand, the soft fabric keeping me from her full intimacy. But we had all night, we could take it slow, and we would. I took her more fully into my arms, holding her with a strong, firm grip, and she melted in my arms, loving a strong embrace. Her arms yet again around my neck, we kissed yet again.

Our tongues met and danced together, our breathing clashed, breath into breath, then we synced, and breathed each other's breath, one inhaling as the other exhaled. She shivered in my arms, the tenderness and the rightness of the moment bringing her to a small orgasm, tendrils of ecstasy touching her down, then up, her entire body. Her breathing became ragged, but we adapted and stayed together, still sharing our breathing.

Her breath, our breath, was sweet, and warm. We broke our joined kiss, and warm breath raced over cheeks, as we rested together, heads bowed, temples touching. We became acutely aware of each part of the other's body, where we touched. Her cheek was soft against mine, her smell feminine. Her breasts were full and excited, long nipples poking me gently. Our bellies rested together, occasionally quivering against the other's, a slight nervousness from us both. Our hips had a magnetic attraction for each other, both of us still panty clad, hers in satin, mine in cotton, both warm and bulging at the crotch, as our labia were swollen, turgid with excited blood, our bodies preparing for sex.

She giggled nervously, softly, as our mons pressed together, then moaned, her mouth briefly seeking out mine as she felt immense pleasure from the feel of another woman's pussy against hers. Her kiss expressed her feeling, her tongue taking the lead as she fucked my mouth, teasing me, goading me into fucking her soon, and hard.

But we had all night, we could take it slow. I so wanted this to be the greatest fuck of her life. To make love to her slowly, and teasingly, until she thought it might never end. To never LET it end, to make her happy always, to show her my love for her.

I pushed her jeans further down her thighs, tanned and lovely. The rough denim fabric slumped in defeat below her knees. She lifted her feet, first one, then the other, shaking off the encumbrance of clothing. Now she had on just her bikini panties, and her blouse, fully unbuttoned, her breasts pushing it open. I stood back, but still with her in my arms. I looked her up and down, drinking in her long, lovely and wavy brown hair, framing her heart shaped face, to her slim neck, creamy complexioned chest and full, ripe breasts, to her, yes, plump belly, so extremely beautiful to me, to wide hips covered in white satin, enticing moist vee of panties, her slim, girlish thighs and nicely shaped calves and petite feet, bare now.

Her gaze into my eyes, uncertain, knowing she was being evaluated. But she was not being judged - I found her perfect, but it was a pre-ordained conclusion. I had found her perfect the moment she laughed at my coffee joke in a windswept parking lot in faraway Kingman, Arizona.

"I love you," I said, tears in my eyes. Her eyes were shining too.

"Oh, I love you so much, Linda," she whispered. "Please make love to me," she said.

I shrugged my top off over my head, and tossed it to the side. My breasts now bare, Virginia gently brought her small hands to them, touching their fullness as though she feared they would break, then squeezing them lightly, wonderingly, her fingertips touching my nipples, stiff with longing for her. She looked up at me, her eyes on mine, her smile of discovery was evident. It was as though she had never touched another girl in this way before.

Her hands both cupped my breasts as I had cupped hers, then she leaned into me, our breasts now touching, our nipples kissing, sparks of sensual electricity jumping from girl nipple to girl nipple, then coursing down through our trembling bellies to our pussies. We both moaned with the unexpected pleasure, our lips met once again, the warmth of her lips, the softness against mine, thrilled me in a way I'd never experienced with other women.

I breathed in her scent, fully aroused, feminine musk and perspiration tang combined with her sweet breath and the traces of her perfume, a potent mix. The smell of her aroused me, on top of the feel of her, and her small, female sounds from deep in her throat. I groaned, this time with need. I wanted to be in her, and on her, and with her, to gel together and make us both one. The human sexual need and fulfillment, the fucking, the lovemaking, the tenderness, did not seem enough to express my feelings for her at that moment.

In each other's arms, she took her submissive position of placing her arms around my neck yet again, allowing full access to her supple and ripe body. My hands slipped under her loosely worn blouse, caressing her smooth back, feeling each muscle flex there, her soft warmth. She sighed as my fingers caressed her shoulders, back, and down to her hips. My hands roughly grabbed and squeezed her full buttocks, pulling her into me. She made a small 'whoofing' sound as she exhaled from the force of my passion, then moaned happily.

Her lips caressed my neck, moving to my shoulder. I pulled her hips even closer, and our labia, and now our fully aroused clits, pressed together, still separated by two layers of thin cloth. She bit my shoulder lightly as she came, her body writhing slightly as she tried to move her clit into mine, and over it. The pain of her love bite was exquisite, and I came too, milliseconds after her, whispering wordlessly into her ear.

I don't think I said any real words, I don't think she heard any real words, but my meaning was clear as I expressed my love for her, and she came quickly a second time, not carried there by words, but by meaning and my emotion and passion for her, and hers for me, which seemed to fill the air around us.

We stood together for long seconds, not kissing, recovering from our orgasms, then I slid my hands under her panties, onto the silky smooth skin of her ass cheeks, warm and soft and so, so feminine. Virginia sighed, and her breathing became more rapid as the carnal stimulation of her body began.

Her bottom was magnificent under my fingers, curving roundly, tracing the round, full globes with my fingers into a dark, hot crevice between them. She gasped, and pressed her lips against my shoulder again as my fingertips discovered the moist, tight and so hot, opening there. She murmured assent wordlessly into my skin, and my finger gathered her moisture, sweat and feminine cream that had dripped to that spot between vagina and anus, wetting and lubricating it.

She trembled as she felt me wetting my finger, knowing what would come, and she pressed her teeth against my shoulder again, but not biting, her anticipation growing. Her ass rose up slightly as her body prepared for a new sensation, entirely reflexively, her sweet body conspiring against her to grant her the full seduction and introduction to woman on woman love, permitting the tender invasion of her body by her mate.

My finger, now wet and slippery, sought out the tight opening, pulsing open then closed, her anal muscles trembling and unsure of what was expected. She gasped and bit me again, as my finger slipped past her tight anal ring, deep into her rectum, and she orgasmed, her body trembling, hips shaking, a moan escaping from her as she pressed her body hard into mine.

Once again, the pain in my shoulder was exquisite, as I used it as a measure of the intensity of her ecstasy. As I slipped my finger deeper inside her, taking possession of her most intimate spot, I came again, lightly but an extended dream of ecstasy, my body almost paralyzed for long seconds by the pleasure the touch of her opening, and the passion of her cum expressed through my pain had brought me.

I have never enjoyed discomfort of any sort, but the love and passion of Virginia's shoulder bites oddly brought me pleasure I had not known before.

As I recovered from my own orgasm, and Virginia's trembling had calmed, I slowly withdraw from her. She kissed my ear softly as she felt my finger leave her. "Again," she whispered. I kissed her savagely then, as her utter submission to me, and me alone, excited me tremendously. I groaned loudly, then picked her up, off her feet, and carried her to the bed a few feet away.

Virginia squealed with pleasure at the unexpected domination by her female lover. I dropped her onto the bed from a foot above it, and she bounced a little as she settled into the downy softness of the mattress. She looked up at me, standing above her, her eyes shining, then her eyes traveled down my body lingeringly to the crotch of my panties. She reached up with her hand, and her index finger traced the line of my labia, starting from just to the side of my clit, down one side of my labia, then up the other, avoiding touching my swollen pink pearl. She slid back on the mattress using her elbows, her eyes inviting me in to the bed which had, in the blink of an eye, become her love nest, her place of domination. Now she would control her own submission to me.

I crawled between her legs, and she spread them to allow me access to her, granting me welcome to more of her lush and sensual body. I knelt between her legs, and, unable to resist her musk, leaned down to her panty clad pussy, and kissed her wet labia through the fabric. Virginia moaned, and thrust her hips upward, seeking more and greater pleasure.

I rode her thrust, teasing her need, then returned to kissing her wet softness as her hips relaxed again. I felt her hands gently on my head as she urged me in deeper, but we had all night. I kissed her inner thighs, from knees upward, to just outside the hemline of her panties, her feminine musk richly filling my nostrils as I neared her wet slit and erect clitoris, only inches and thin fabric away from my hungry mouth.

Virginia squirmed as my trail led from knee to dripping cunt, her hands urging me to the need between her legs. I teased her pussy by pulling the fabric away from a leg hole, barely exposing a swollen and hot pussy lip, my breath racing over her labia, but my lips avoiding actually touching her there. She groaned above me, her breathing again ragged, her hips squirming. I knew she was close to yet another orgasm.

I did the same to the other side, breathing in the hot female fragrance of her glistening slit, then breathing on her labia from clit down to the bottom of her hole. She moaned again, impatiently, hips rocking as her pleasure built. I then gently ripped aside the soaking wet crotch of her panties, baring her whole slit and her swollen, pink clitoris, and lightly licked along her lips, then softly kissed her erect pink pearl, wet and hot.

Virginia shrieked as her orgasm washed over her, drowning her in the ultimate feminine pleasure, babbling endearments, her hips rocking and thrusting, her fingers curling through my short, blonde hair, tightening on locks of hair as particularly intense jolts of ecstasy overcame her, nearly causing her to lose consciousness. Certainly she was not thinking of anything other than the pleasure filling her being for those brief seconds of heaven.

I allowed her to calm down, and to recover herself. It seemed apparent that this orgasm had been the most intense yet. I lay down next to her, me on my side watching her, she on her back, legs bent, knees up in the air. Her breathing slowly returned to normal, then she turned her head to look at me. I finally discovered what real love looks like in a lover's eyes.

She didn't say anything, it wasn't needed. I slid over, closer to her, and she turned on her side to face me. I took her in my arms and embraced her, feeling her heat, listening to her breathing, the slight sound of her swallowing, the smell of her upper body, and reconnecting my senses with the whole of her, rather than just her lower half. Virginia kissed my lips softly and gently, her tongue touching my lower lip. She considered the taste of herself there, and smiled, then kissed me again, just as softly and lazily, with no urgency.

My left hand rested on top of her hip, still panty covered. Virginia had given herself over to me completely, and would allow me to do anything and everything I wanted. She was fully my woman. Everything I wanted, was her complete and total happiness.

I pulled our hips together, as she moved herself to aid me, then again I slid my hand over her ass once again. I could not get my fill of her magnificent and alluring bottom. She breathed silently against my cheek as I caressed her right cheek, then cooed with pleasure when she felt my fingers seek out the elastic hem at that globe, and slip under, flesh to flesh now. I felt her sharp intake of breath as she realized I wanted her dark, nether hole again.

She brought her lips to mine as my fingers pushed into her hot crevice, then neared her tight hole. The bold thrust of her tongue into my mouth told me all I needed to know about her eagerness to be fucked again by a woman's finger in her rear opening. Her anal ring was tight at first touch, then slackened as she consciously strove to ease my filling of her ass.

My finger easily slipped inside her, as she was still wet and lubricated from her previous fuck. Virginia moaned into my mouth, and her hand eagerly slipped between our thighs, seeking out my own slit. She thrust it into my panties, and expertly stroked my slit, tracing her fingers over my swelling labia, thrusting a finger inside my dripping hole, then circling my proud clit with her wet finger, and then capturing it between her thumb and forefinger.

Sudden jolts of color, sound, smell and feeling coursed through my clit and thighs, radiating out to every part of my body, as I came, explosively, under Virginia's touch. It took me many long seconds to come down, my breath calming, and then I realized that Virginia had come at nearly the same time as me, from the combined stimulation of my finger filling her ass, and the realization that she'd made ME cum while in her arms.

I felt her lips resting warmly on my cheek, as we both enjoyed each other's presence and being.

Virginia pulled back a few inches, both of us lying on our sides still, and looked into my eyes, her brown eyes tranquil and peaceful. I felt as though we were having a conversation while we gazed into each other's eyes, and it seemed she felt the same.

Perhaps there are forms of communication beyond speech, and even beyond the communication of gestures, expressions, sounds and even smells. Some perception that people have called ESP, I don't know. I'm a simple person, but we told each other of our needs and wants, desires and wishes, for both ourselves and for the other, and we agreed on all. If Virginia and I never saw each other ever again, we would be sad, but we wouldn't be in doubt about anything the other thought or believed. We totally accepted, and knew, each other, in body and soul.

I lay back, and Virginia draped herself on me partially, her body inclined on mine. Warmth and softness, the essence of female sexuality, shared between us, making the two of us together more than just the sum of our parts. Virginia idly kissed me, her eyes on mine, and smiled. I read her mind, and pushed her on her back again. She eagerly spread her legs. I brought my hands to her panties, then quickly pulled them off her hips, seeing for the first time directly, and for the first time since I'd watch her masturbate, the loveliness of her sweet pussy, swollen and hot with her desire.

She was shaved, or wax stripped, I wasn't really sure which, but bare of pubic hair, her deep pink pussy, with its darker red center, clearly the focus between her legs. It glistened inside her opening, her wetness visibly forming and dripping down to her ass. I brought my face close to her center, anxious to taste her fully and deeply. I licked along her labia again, this time over and over, instead of briefly and almost brusquely as before. My tongue roughly lingered on the slick plumpness of her there, and dipped deeply inside her slit, lapping up copious amounts of her cream.

For the first time in our lovemaking, Virginia verbally urged me on. "Lick me there, Linda...ahh, that's it, ohh! Ooh, yeah, dip your tongue inside me, I'm so hot and wet for you, I want you to get me all over you, I want to lick me off your face....tickle my slit....ohhhhh....oh god, yes, my clit....oh oh oh yes, yes, YES....unnnhh....FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE THAT!" The last she nearly screamed, her head rocking from side to side on the pillow, and her thighs pressed hard against my head as she came crashingly, her thighs scissoring closed on me. She moaned quietly as she came back to me, softly urging me with her hands to lie next to her. I moved back to her, both our heads on the same pillow, grinning happily at her. I was so full of happiness at that moment.

Virginia grinned back at me. "God, you're fabulous," she whispered. Then she began kissing and licking my face, loving the taste and smell of herself on me. "And you taste SO good," she giggled. I grinned back, and she kissed me on my lips, and I tasted her on her own breath, it seemed so hot to me. Her hand slipped between my legs, boldly into my panties, and she fondly fingered me, two of her fingers filling my wet hole.

"I know what I taste like, now," she said impishly, "but I wonder what YOU taste like..." She brought her hand out of my pants, and brought it to her nose, sniffing delicately.

"Mmm, smells good," she murmured saucily. Then she dabbed at her fingers with her tongue. She smacked her lips contemplatively, then looked in my eyes. "Tastes even better," she observed, keeping a straight face. I smiled, then she slipped her fingers between my lips. "See?'

She grinned, as I sucked on her fingers, turned on by having her fingers in my mouth, even better that her fingers had been busy fucking me only seconds before.

"But I want to see what you're like directly," she complained. "Direct observation can't be refuted." She got up on her knees, then grabbed my panties and pulled them off me. "Ahh, so THAT'S what one looks like," she teased, looking at my cunt. She started pushing my thighs apart. I took the hint and spread my legs for her, suddenly shy and afraid I might not please her.

Virginia lay down between my legs, and began leisurely running her fingernails over my inner thighs. "I like the way this feels, when I do it to myself," she said, and I gave a guilty start, remembering watching her do just that last night. "Oh, did I tickle you?" she said, looking down at me with a smile.

"A little," I whispered back. "But it feels good." She smiled back.

"I'm sure it'll get to feeling even better," she said. She leaned down and began kissing along my inner thighs, each one leading up to, but not quite reaching, my inflamed pussy. I didn't think she'd had much, if any experience, with another girl's pussy, unless she'd done something with the 'Rachel' of her story, but she did a very nice job of building my anticipation.