Willing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything she did led up to my pussy, concentrating more and more of my attention there, the need and desire for satisfaction growing until it was almost intolerable. "Lick me, lick my pussy," I whined. Virginia looked up at me, her mouth so close to my cunt, and just smirked. I thrust my hips, wriggled my ass, but she continued teasing.

"Tell me what you want," she teased.

"I want your tongue inside me, in my wet pussy, licking my cream. I'm creaming for you, baby. Your hot body makes me wet, makes me want to be naked with you, all the time, touching your hot, full breasts, fingering your tight little cunt, licking your hot little ass hole..."

She groaned when I mentioned licking her ass hole. That excited me even more, to know that she was aware of how exciting our asses are, one of my favorite places on a woman, and that we would be exploring each other there soon. She brought one hand down between her legs to play with herself while she ate me. God, she was SO hot with me!

Finally, when she had settled into a routine of kissing and licking just inches away from my slit, she fastened her lips onto my labia, kissing my pussy as she would my mouth, and simultaneously thrust her tongue inside me while running her thumb over my aching clit. I exploded in passion, rocketing to the most unbelievable orgasm I had ever experienced.

Virginia gasped, though I didn't know why, but in any case, my body was thrumming with nerve endings firing spasmodically throughout my body, all sensation growing from out of my clit, then gradually shrinking back into it. I lay there, quiet and relaxing from the extreme tension she had released, when Virginia raised herself up to my head, with a rueful look on her face, as well as creamy liquid on her face, dripping down her cheek, and even into her hair.

"What happened, baby?" I asked her, opening my arms to take her in them.

She said, "You squirted all over my face when you yelped. Was that cum?"

I giggled. "Remember from my story?" I said. "Remember how Katia said I squirted on her, too, and it was the best orgasm of my life? Looks like I did it again, but harder, and more..."

"Does that mean THIS was the best orgasm of your life?" Virginia asked, now looking proud.

"Oh, yes, baby. As long as I live I don't think I'll ever cum like that....unless maybe you're fucking me." Virginia snuggled in my arms, and sighed.

"My first time ever, really with another girl, and I made you happy," she whispered, her cheek against my breasts.

"So, you never actually....um, made it, with that girl Rachel?" I asked.

She shook her head against me. "Nope, you were my first without clothes on and where we actually did something, other than talking about it. And I want to do it again, sometime, okay?"

I ran my fingers through her long, brown hair, so fine. "Forever and ever, if you want," I whispered. She looked up at me, her eyes shy.

"Really?" she said. "You'd want me around forever?"

"I'll ask you to marry me now, for when the day comes when we can do it legally," I said.

"In that case, yes, yes, YES!" she squealed, snuggling into me, as though seeking shelter from all the bad things in the world.

"I do have some bad news for you, though," I said, warningly.

"What?" she asked, concern in her eyes.

"We're not going to make it to Nouvelle Génération tonight," I said, sadly.

"Oh," she said. She thought a moment, then said, "Would you buy me dinner here, then?"

I thought about it, then nodded. "If you have a liking for frozen pizza, I think we can fix you right up, miss."

"Can we eat now?" she asked. "For some reason, I'm ravenous."

"Yeah, me too," I said. "Let's go do it, or I could go make it and bring it up here, we could eat in bed."

"That sounds wonderful, but I don't want to be away from you, not even for a second," Virginia said.

"Well, we could both go make it, then bring it up here, okay?" I said. She nodded happily. She slipped her panties back on, but left her blouse on. I was amazed it was still on her. Happily, she left it open, so I could look at her sweet breasts and nipples.

I looked around for something to wear, as I was quite naked, and her jeans were closest. "Okay if I wear these downstairs?" I asked her.

"Ooh, that's hot," she said. "You're wearing my jeans...and without any panties," she finished, as I slipped them on. "I may never wash them," she said.

We made our way downstairs, and both decided on a half vegetarian, half pepperoni pizza, and put it in the oven. We sat and talked about arrangements we would need to make in our lives now, things we weren't thinking of just hours before.