Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeonVil
LifeonVil
844 Followers

"Must you call me Master?" He groans, "Seriously, you must have realised by now that I'm not going to punish you for calling me Dan."

"There are rules Master." I say softly, unable to meet his gaze. For most of my life I've assumed that my knowledge of the world is incomplete. I mean, when your childhood is split between three grey concrete rooms there are bound to be gaps in your knowledge. My sisters never saw the problem, to them wanting to know more than we were taught was at best disobedient and at worse a death wish. Back then I dreamed of finding a Master who would let me explore the world. Now that I have one, I'm a little disturbed to find out there are things I know, that he doesn't.

"Surely if I'm the Master I set the rules?" He asks, pulling his plate towards him and taking the seat next to mine.

"Not these rules Master. There are things I'm not permitted to do, even if you order me to do so." I say apologetically.

"What things?"

"The overriding edicts: A Lower Vil will not diverge a prior owner's secrets, will at all times refer to their owner as Master or Mistress and..." I pause, "And will not strike their owner." I say guiltily.

Master looks at me intently, before gaining and popping a strawberry into his mouth. "Well as a very wise man once said: Rules are made to be broken." He turns to finish the last few segments of fruit adorning his plate, while I try and fight down a fresh dose of panic. What in stars name is he going to ask me to do? Rules are certainly not made to be broken, that's why they're rules!

"What's my name?" He asks suddenly, looking over at me. A smile forming in the corner of his mouth.

"Mast-"

"That's not my name." He interrupts me.

"Dan, Master." I say quickly, looking around in case anyone heard me.

"Good girl!"

The delight on his face is infectious, and I find myself beaming at him. It's the first time he's called me a good girl, the first time he's praised me and the sense of pride, of completeness is indescribable. High on my own elation I reach out for his cheek, catching myself just in time with a sudden jerk.

"You can touch Rose." Master says, still smiling.

His face still has a hint of stubble in the places he's missed, he must rush his morning routine. Is it because of me? It's not my place to tell my Master which room to sleep in, but surely he would be more comfortable in his own bed? My thumb brushes over his softly lips and something tingles low, low in my stomach.

"May I kiss you Master?" I ask, knowing it's wrong but unable to reign in my curiosity for the wonderful alien feeling of his mouth against mine.

"Yes, sweetie you may."

My lips meet his, tentative at first. Master said my goal in life was to find my own happiness. I don't think I really understand what he means, but as we melt into each other I think I might have an inkling. Because right now, I don't think I've ever been happier.

LifeonVil
LifeonVil
844 Followers
12