All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 04'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mrChristianmrChristianover 7 years ago
finally!!!!

Thank you for not forgetting us here. Looking forward and waiting patiently for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

You and your editor both did a great job on this chapter. This is easily the best installment yet.

I really like how natural the relationship between Dan and Rose feels, despite progressing at "the speed of light". Dan's changing attitude from naive, somewhat annoying activist to responsible and caring owner is both believable and gratifying.

The wait for this chapter was well worth it and I will be waiting patiently (but eagerly) for the next installment.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 stars

Love the story. Thanks for sharing.

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 7 years ago
Best yet

Thank you for taking the time to find a good editor, this episode was the hottest so far, with Dan and Rose finally getting to scratch their respective itches. You seem to have a natural storytelling instinct, ending with a twist and a mystery.

I'm looking forward to the next, and many more, episodes.

Hell_houndHell_houndover 7 years ago
Great story

Very good so far. Looking forward to mor .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much so far. I sure hope you continue it soon!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Glad to see an update!

Very interesting conflict. Is she a product or a person? Does being submissive mean independence of thought is impossible? Exactly how were Lower Vil bred to look closer to humans without the benefit of cross species reproduction? If there were cross species reproduction doesn't that grant the product some of the rights of both species?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Eager what will happen next

...

Why is she badly needed by the trader

I will look upon the next submission..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It's getting better looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG! I am absolutely loving this story!

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

Only thing is I really hope it will have a happy ending or I'll never forgive you haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loving it

This Story is great! I've never been into that dom/sub stuff, but this 'master' is so sweet! And now you got me even more curious. Take as long as you need, as long as you don't leave us hanging.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 7 years ago
Great premise for an interesting story.

So yet another great story on this great web site. ( that wasn't meant to sound sarcastic)

My only problem and I do mean my only problem with this story is that it isn't finished yet. I find that I am not very patient with good stories like this one.

I've added it to my favourites list so I can find it again. Please finish it in a reasonable time frame. I hate reading stories for twenty chapters and then they just stop!! Then I have to go back to the first few chapters and warn readers off, not nice.

I do understand two things.

Stories and difficult to end in a complete manner with all story lines tied up without being ridiculous. ie and then I met my mortal enemy at the pub by chance, shared a beer and a chat and we are now best friends. The end. Really. Some stories are ended like that. Others just have so many story lines introduced and become so complicated that you would need another whole story just to end it. I mean even more intertwined than Game of Thrones.

So the author gives up.

The other and more important thing is that you are unpaid and doing us the readers a huge favour by publishing your works here. I can read around spelling mistakes, I can reread paragraphs and sort out phrasing and punctuation. The better the premise the more effort I can put into reading the story. You aren't paid so how can you pay a high powered literary proofreader.

So wow. All that and all I wanted to get across was 1- great premise, 2- please finish the story, 3- I understand you are not paid for this, 4- I don't expect perfection, 4- THANK YOU for your time.

Comments should never be anonymous.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotover 7 years ago
Excellent Writing

Cliffhanger ending and all. I can't wait to read more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Painful to read

I really liked the first couple of stories in this series, but I could not finish reading this one. Dan is convinced Rose should not be a slave without even trying to understand her conditioning and is determined to make her act against her training (like calling him Dan). Makes me think of how some people try to force LGBT that they are really straight. Or a frat guy ignoring a girl telling him NO and pestering her until she finally does what he wants.

I am against slavery and nobody should be made a slave. However, this story is about a "poeple" that are bred, raised, and conditioned into slavery. They know nothing else. They have never not been slaves. They have no ability to exist as a non-slaves.

This ceased to be a fun read when Dan refuses to consider her situation and work with Rose until she feels a need to change. Kind of like training a physician - "First do no harm". However, Dan only knows that slavery is evil and Rose should just quit acting like a slave. Rose is already a victim - stop further abusing her.

I was really looking forward to a fun read, but it became too painful to continue.

Sorry

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Progressing so well

I'm becoming more and more impressed with the writing skill of Lifeonvil with each episode. And if the editing contributed greatly to the final product, may I add my thanks to the editor.

I look forward to the next episode.

Lue

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Plot Thickens.

Really getting into this story. Great job.

MashivanMashivanover 4 years ago
Really enjoying this

I am enjoying this indulgence into the “manic pixie dream slave” / “born sexy yesterday” trope, but I really hope it’s not just all indulgence

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Action

Now we have some action and I want to move on. Chapters are too short for me and still the odd error but overall beginning to warm up.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

"Good girl," Master murmurs, sliding into my slick opening."

Verrry good girl...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles