All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 05'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
Good series

Interesting world you created.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Progressing really well

This story is developing as interestingly as Miss Prim's 'Non Standard Man' did.

I look forward to seeing how LifeonVil works this story out of the current looming disaster. (Surely all love stories must have happy endings?)

Lue

LifeonVilLifeonVilover 7 years agoAuthor
Happy Ending?

@luedon

I really enjoyed the non-standard man, to be compared in anyway to that story is very flattering. Thanks.

Can’t promise much with this story, but I can promise a happy ending.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
Very interesting

As Wolfgang the German (Arte Johnson) used to say.

If Rose is fertile, what would happen if humans and vil turn out to be genetically compatible? From the descriptions, her sex organs appeared very to be exactly the same as that of a human female. Fur is a very minor genetic switch, as hirsutism sometimes makes an appearance in modern populations. But if humans and vil are compatible, it would be a major story point. A genetically compatible vil would make them not just part of the humanoid family, but the human one; and vil ownership becomes human slavery -- and in this society, it would (or should) rock the house down. Nicely done.

Still getting some usage errors here and there (creek is a waterway; you wanted creak), but it's still very readable.

Thanks for sharing. 5*

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 7 years ago
Can't continue reading... so sad...

So with such short chapters I can't keep reading. It's just too painful to keep stopping.

Thanks for your efforts. However I recommend longer chapters. I don't mean fluff it out but continue the story longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story! quick question though

Love the series, please keep writing. but now that they know Rose is missing a chip why can't they simply get one installed? If its a legal problem then wouldn't the compound at fault? I'm sure you'll explain later and I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming chapters.

Also, i would like to see how Rose would react to Dan preparing a romantic dinner date just for her. her being gifted an beautiful evening gown and jewelry, dan in a tuxedo, wine and slow dancing. it'd probably seem like a fairy tale to her and i'd love to read that.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
Simple

She's intended to bypass government interference for breedin Vil, to avoid taxes or some like regulation. My second choice she's hot and might be intended for sex or has a unintended superior quality. What about her sisters?

Simple right?

I to like the idea of longer chapters so you would have write most of the story, then hope we like it.

Good story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Getting really interesting. Hope to see the next chapter very soon.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
longer chapters or faster updates please.

I'm enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MUST

HAVE MOAR! please?

chifighterchifighterover 7 years ago
nice

It is a great story wish the chapters were a little longer but then I would have to wait longer so keep it up

CaxrusCaxrusover 7 years ago
Spelling error

Idk if this was an autocorrect mistake or if you genuinely dont know but in one of the earlier chapter, when they're talking about how the chip is attached you used vain intead of vein, vain is some one being obsessed with their appearance and a vein is a blood vessel.

Great story all round!

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Question

I'd like to know if the story will stay happyish? I'm not sure I can stomach Rose getting taken, raped, trained or tortured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hopeful

Very good so far , though I agree with the other anon in my hopes that this stays happy or at least not involving rape, kidnapping and or torture.

LifeonVilLifeonVilover 7 years agoAuthor
LifeonVil Update/Answers.

Hey all.

Just a quick word on chapter length and frequency of posting. When I write chapters I do so until either the structure for the chapter I had in my head is complete, or I feel like I’ve reached a natural stopping point. I get the frustration of having to wait for fresh chapters, I know myself that I prefer to read completed works. I just ask you to stick with me, knowing I am immensely grateful for all your support.

As for posting frequency. Now that I’ve found a really good proofreader, I should be back to updating every two weeks. I know that feels like a long time to wait, but I prefer to keep at least a few chapters ahead of what's posted just in case I change my mind about something. Also, I think it’s probably better for everyone if I release the story predictably, rather than rushing out chapters and then hitting a dead patch as I catch up.

There were quite a few questions in the comments this time around, which I will answer oldest to newest.

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW.

@TJSkywind:

This is a good question. I assume when you talk about Vil you mean Lower Vil like Rose, Emily and Zack. They are a species separate, but crossbred with the Vil. They are very compatible with humans, in fact as more and more Lower Vil slaves are bred with humans they are slowly losing their Vil like scales in favour of human attributes. Obviously the question then becomes how much like a human does someone need to be before they are treated as one…

@Caxrus:

I honestly didn't know there were two spellings, I will have to remember for next time. Thanks for pointing that out.

@’Question’ and ‘Hopeful’

I can’t promise there won’t be hardships for Rose to overcome, she is a hero after all. Such things are expected of her. But I can promise there will be no rape.

Thank you all so much for taking the time to comment.

LifeonVil

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you for continuing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for this nice story

... I'm looking forward to read more.

Please keep going!

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 7 years ago
Update?

Any news on the next chapter?

LifeonVilLifeonVilover 7 years agoAuthor
Next chapter.

The next few chapters are written, but unfortunately I've lost contact with my proofreader. I'm looking got another at the moment, but from past experience I really can't say when chapter 6 will be out.

Sorry.

If you are reading this and you're interested in helping me out, please contact me at: lifeonvil@gmail.com

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

So happy to know you plan on continuing!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 7 years ago
Accelerating Nicely!

I was going to comment on how well the story is developing, but then it occurred to me that the pace has been steadily increasing from the start.

It's been a wild ride, but very fun thus far :)

J

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
So Exceptionally Good.

Second time reading, knowing that this story becomes what believe is one of the best on the site. Belated bravos.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Definitely Getting Better

Now we're cooking on gas. It's getting more intricate as dilemmas and issues emerge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles