All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 10'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FinalStandFinalStandalmost 7 years ago
Sweet ...

... except in Chapter One we have Dan's father saying "she was really cheap" when mentioning how much Rose cost ... which might suggest the Department already has someone inside this joint venture ... so why do they really need Rose to go back?

I still think there are mind-games going on here involving both Dan and Rose ... eh, but what do I know?

Keep up the good work.

James aka FinalStand

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
I'm thinking

That the compound did not know what Rose was.

Interesting development.

Regimen, not regiment was the only mistake that jumped out at me. Good work.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
A fascinating development

So now it has become a mystery story. I was worried for a while that we were going in an Orwellian direction and Mr X was becoming O'Brien. But there seems still to be hope for a happy ending.

Lue

zoejoeyzoejoeyalmost 7 years ago
So sad, yet hopeful...

Checking for updates to this story has become a part of my daily routine all summer long. I keep thinking, if I'm good, maybe I'll be rewarded, maybe there'll be another part. Oh my gosh, I've been so good this summer!!! And now this...

Yay!

I think we all knew it was going to have to get sad for a while, but I do have to say I was not expecting this turn of events. A glimmer of hope, a sympathetic viewpoint. Unfortunate not to hear from Rose this time, but then, how could we? Hopefully next time.

I would just like to say, I am as eager for the next part as I was for this part, but please don't worry about the amount of time between publishing parts. Good things come to those who wait! Besides, I've been so good lately, I need to be bad again, at least for a little while!!!

Can I just say that, right from the opening line, I was struck by how beautifully your sentences are constructed, with your wonderfully visual choice of words and phrases. You sure know how to use words to tell a story.

In some ways, another story comes to mind, not for content, but for how sweet it is when dealing with inter-species love. The Monster Under The Bed, by Jiveguru (a.k.a. Brandon Shane) was originally written as a story, but was then turned into a comic book by the author. I don't know if you have skills with a pencil like you do with a pen, but I surely can't be alone in wondering how you visualise Rose, with her maze-like patterns. Anyway, that's probably just wishful thinking on my part. Loving the story, thank you so much, please continue.

Love Zoe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
glad you're back

love this story. short chapter but much plot action here.

i'll have to go back to refresh my memory a bit.

looking forward to chap 11 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yay a new chapter.

I was hoping to see more of this. Glad you are still working on it.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Great story, we need more...

Love the story, you're an excellent writer and have proven to have a vivid imagination. Is that redundant? Hmm, I think so, but, nevertheless, there it is.

The problem for writers, the good ones anyway, is that their customers - that's us, the readers - will never be satisfied with the volume being produced. Perhaps you could make each chapter 5 or more Lit-pages long? But, of course, we'll also need you to increase the frequency. Customers are never satisfied. That's written in stone somewhere, not sure where. Seriously though, great story. Looking forward to all the rest. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stuff!

Looking forward to how he and Rose work through the heady mix of fear and hope when they reunite... temporarily.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So creative!

I"m definitely anticipating the next chapter! And I'm terrified that this story will not make it through the end. So many great writers get bombarded with too much negative criticism or just simple stresses from life and don't finish. Please please please keep writing. Even if it takes longer, don't feel we'll give up, we'll find a distraction and keep checking back. Promise!

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Rereading.....

..... before going to the final chapters. Yes patient readers, as of May 2019 the story has its ending. Very much anticipated.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Chapters Too Short

That's my only complaint. Everything else is excellent. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles