All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 13'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good work

I love this story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Arg! I knew I shouldn't have read this part yet. I knew Rose wouldn't be back safe until the final, but dammit I read it any way. Now I have to keep checking back every day until the happy ending is up.

OmbroneOmbroneabout 5 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for this other chapter.

That's very interesting!

Why isn't Leilani speaking to Rose?

And if "I didn't do it for you, cunt." for who did Jones helped Rose???

I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter.... hard life!

the_goatmanthe_goatmanabout 5 years ago
Thanks!

I just read chapters 1 though 13. Looking forward to the final chapter. Hopefully you don't keep us waiting too long. ;)

Horseman68Horseman68about 5 years ago
Greatly Anticipating Next Chapter.

Will save most comment until after the last chapter. Will just say for now that this is a singularly unique story. Waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

I'm glad to see you back. Thank you for this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just found this series

I just found this series and it has taken me from the time this chapter was posted until now to read through the entire series.

I am loving this story! I'm waiting for the next chapter to be posted. I hope it comes soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It's strange. On one hand, I really want to know how this story ends. On the other, I don't think I want it to ever end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Skipped the “punishment”

I know it integral to the story to demonstrate that the people keeping her are sick arseholes but there are ways of doing that without specifics so when I realised that “punishment” was due I skipped it.

It’s horrific to imagine just what humanity would be capable of were we introduced to a race of subservient non violent humanoids. Idealism has me always hoping for the best, unfortunately life experience has shown me that “the best” isn’t common place.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Awaiting The Final Chapter

It's good but want to wait until the conclusion as I'm a romantic at heart???

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Well the fact that he will leave the “bunker” without hearing or knowing anything about Rose is just a big fuck you to me. It has destroyed all credibility that she is important to him. NO WAY IN HELL HE WOULD AGREE TO LEAVE WITHOUT KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THE GIRL HE LOVES. Especially meeting someone about money. This has completely flawed your story. I no longer will believe he loves her and cares for her. I will not read any more past that point. Maybe later I will come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles