Willing Student, Willing Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan said "And she's great at explaining things to me, and she's taught me a lot already." Again, the potential for what that meant was very much on the guys' minds. "And she thinks the world of you, Troy, so when she had the idea that I could join you guys this evening as a sort of observer ...and maybe a participant if it goes that way...I couldn't tell her no. I didn't want to tell her no."

Stephanie sighed, "Look, the truth is I've got an untested exhibitionist streak and a true interest in helping Morgan learn a few things. I have told her—and shown her—some things on our own, but I admit I thought it would be much more interesting to include you, Troy."

Kyle had been quite thus far, but at this point rose to his feet. Grinning, he said "You guys have managed to make what should sound a little kinky sound...sweet. Really thoughtful—go figure! And I don't want to get in the way of that—"

Reaching out and touching his arm, Morgan interrupted "Kyle, please wait. You're right that Troy's invite to you has changed the evening, and I don't want you to take this wrong..." She paused in thought, with the full attention of everyone on what she would say next, "But would you be okay staying? Please? I mean, I don't know how far I'll want this to go, or how far I'll want to go—but you seem really sweet, and if you don't mind letting me set the boundaries, I'd love it if you stayed."

Kyle looked to Troy for approval, and got nothing but a shrug. "It's not that I'm not intrigued by this whole arrangement," Kyle said, "so if you guys are okay with it, I absolutely will respect your position, Morgan, and help in any way I can." Sitting down and shooting a grin at Stephanie, he added "And I do mean any way I can..."

Stephanie winked at him "Down boy...I think there's going to be plenty of room for all sorts of things before tonight is over."

----------------------------------------

Moments later, they'd agreed to several things: more drinks were in order, and Kyle had called down for room service. Although Troy and Stephanie had eaten, their younger friends had not. Kyle once again scored points by asking Morgan for her preferences on the food and listening carefully to her replies.

To the surprise of the other three, Morgan was the one who came up with a way to get the evening started. She'd read some stories about strip poker and found the idea more than a little appealing, especially with two incredibly fit guys in the mix. She had even thought of some special rules to add some extra dimensions to the game: there was no betting as such and no folding—all players were in, every time; the low hand had to lose a piece of clothing, and the high hand got to ask a question or give a dare to any of the participants. The dares could be anything, so long as they only involved body parts that were exposed—that way, the more clothes that came off the more advanced the dares could be.

Morgan admitted she'd spent more than a little time fantasizing about this sort of game in order to have evolved the rules in her head. It was quickly becoming clear to Troy and Kyle that Stephanie had read this right: Morgan was extremely ready to explore intimacy, and they were counting their good fortune that they were going to get to be involved.

It turned out that Troy had a couple of decks of cards—he counted on solitaire as a standby for passing time when he travelled—so having refreshed their drinks they settled into seats around the coffee table as Troy shuffled and dealt.

The first few rounds were tame enough: shoes and socks were removed and the dares were lightweight. Stephanie's first win allowed her to "dare" Troy to be honest with her—not that he wouldn't have, anyway, and asked "I just want to be 100% sure you're okay with this. I really value our relationship and look forward to your visits enormously. If we keep going here, I'm going to—"

It was Troy's turn to cut her off. "You're going to do erotic, intimate things with both Kyle and I." Troy held Stephanie's gaze steadily. "You'll kiss him, and he'll almost certainly go down on you, and if you want it you'll suck his cock and even...fuck him. And I'll watch, or help, or participate in any way that's right for Morgan and for all of us. Yep, I get that. And yes, I want that."

He paused to let that sink in, and Stephanie's answer came in the form of a warm kiss and a lingering hug. She looked into his eyes, warming up to the exhibitionist aspect of baring not just her naked body to the others—that was still to come—but of baring her feelings and emotions, as well. It gave her a charge she didn't expect, but was very much enjoying. "And I, lover, will be good to you throughout and really appreciate your openness about this. Besides, it's up to Morgan: I might 'have' to watch you do some intimate things, as well."

"I'm just glad we're being open about this," Morgan said. "I don't want any of this to come between the two of you."

Stephanie, slipping back into her playful mode said "All things considered there might be quite a bit of 'coming' between several of us, tonight..." and with a laugh and a lustful look at all three of her friends she took the cards and started dealing the next hand.

-----------------------------------

Room Service arrived before anyone lost too many clothes, and they took a break to pass around some food and another round of drinks. The wins and losses had been distributed more or less evenly, and the dares remained very tame—often just questions about their past or minor physical dares to loosen things up. Troy had on slacks, a belt, and a shirt. Stephanie had on her skirt, a light blouse over her favorite tight white cotton tank top, and no bra—all of her clothes were chosen carefully for tonight, although when she dressed earlier in the evening she didn't know they'd be coming off in quite this fashion. Kyle was the only one in socks, plus jeans and a white button-down shirt. Morgan was slightly lower on the clothes-count at this point, wearing only jeans and a capri top with a built-in shelf bra. She was also conscious of her choices when she'd dressed for the evening and liked the less-constrained feeling of the capri top vs. a separate bra—she didn't expect her strip poker fantasy to come into play and realized now that she'd put herself at a disadvantage. But the evening had been so fun to this point and with the help a few glasses of her favorite wine seeping warmly, wonderfully into her system she found her gratitude for how accommodating and considerate everyone had been trumping her nerves.

Good thing, since Morgan had the low hand in the next round. Without only a little hesitation, she gamely stood, unzipped her jeans, and with a deep breath she carefully slipped them over her hips—making sure not to drag her panties along with them--and down to her knees. She managed to kick off her jeans with what she hoped was some measure of dignity . She was not blind to the fact that she was more than a little attractive and at the peak of physical shape: toned legs—heck, toned everything--flat stomach, and very perky b-cup breasts. Unlike most women she knew, she had no desire for a larger chest. She was more than happy with her own equipment and didn't worry that they'd be wandering down to visit her navel when she was older, thank you very much. Plus, she'd carefully trimmed herself just today and was wearing a specially-purchased pair of boy-short style lace panties. Stephanie had assured her she looked good in them, so all in all she was ready to show herself off to the boys, at least to this degree.

In fact, all of her observers—Stephanie included—made no secret of their approval of her looks or her willingness to be the first to shed something significant. They didn't say so outright but all of the non-verbal clues were there, including some serious checking-out by both of the guys. She even stood for an extra moment and half-turned back and forth before settling back into her seat with a giggle. So far, so good.

As Stephanie had won that round, she was in a position to give a dare. She'd been pondering several more adventurous options and given Morgan's apparent comfort with things she jumped at the chance to step things up just a little.

"The dare for this round will involve all three of you," she announced. "Now that Morgan's stunning legs are on display, I'd like to hear our boys express how beautiful she is. So boys, if you'll move the coffee table out from between us all..." with which the boys quickly complied, "Morgan, I need you to stand in front of us with your feet shoulder-width apart." Morgan cautiously complied, and Stephanie directed her to stand with her hands on her hips. Stephanie wanted things to get more than a little heated, now, and had her stand this way so that there was no question of her legs hiding the full shape of her lower body. "Troy, let's have you kneel on the floor in front of her with Kyle on the floor behind her. You are both to spend a minute or so admiring her body and telling us exactly what you think. Please, don't hold back."

The guys were only too happy with the chance to overtly admire Morgan's body. Troy settled into place in front of her and slowly cast his gaze up and down Morgan's stunning legs.

"You are simply beautiful," he began. "Any guy is going to be incredibly lucky to be with you—your body, your legs, your whole appearance is..." he searched for the right word "...compelling...stunning." Morgan smiled and not for the first time admired Steph's choice in this man.

"Tell us how her body—so nearly naked, and so close to you—makes you feel," prompted Stephanie.

"Well...attracted. Literally attracted. And turned on, more than a little. I want to lean closer," and he did lean closer, staring openly now at the thin lace panties that were oh-so-barely covering her sex, just inches away. "I want to see you up close...sense, smell, feel the warmth coming from you...the way your skin disappears under the lace edges of your incredibly sexy panties. You may not have much experience, but you certainly know how to dress for the part! The shape of your flat, lean stomach—the way your short top is just barely long enough to keep you covered, " at which point Morgan almost subconsciously leaned backwards and stretched her torso upwards slightly to actually expose a line of skin above her low-cut boy shorts and below her cami top. Troy sighed, inhaled deeply, and had to keep himself from reaching out to run his fingers over her smooth, alluring skin. "Incredibly attracted," repeated Troy.

Kyle stepped in to do his part with "Given that I'm behind you, I don't know how to say some of this without sounding crude, and a sight as beautiful as this ought not be described in crude language—but let me try."

Morgan found his words coming from behind her to be especially enticing—she realized she loved knowing that he was staring at her but not knowing exactly what he was actually looking at, focused on.

"You have the best...shape...I've ever seen, " he said, trying desperately to avoid referring to her incredibly hot ass as, well, an incredibly hot ass. "You are so toned, and so firm—I can't take my eyes off of you, of the curve of your skin as it descends in and down from your hips, along the line of these incredibly...erotic...teasing...perfect panties. It's impossible not to look...to really look...between your legs, giving me just a hint of the shape that Troy—lucky bastard!—is gifted with from the front... But I'm not complaining! You're beautiful, Morgan, and I'm really lucky to have fallen into this chance to be so close to you."

Stephanie laughed and clapped as Morgan's face grew warm with excitement and arousal. "You guys are good--thank you! I agree that she's beautiful, and you both did a great job of helping her feel that—didn't they, Morgan?"

"God yes! I want to win a hand now so that I can have them do that to you!"

"Oh don't worry," quipped Stephanie, "I have all sorts of things in mind that they'll be doing to me soon."

With a few head-clearing breaths everyone settled into their places again, and Morgan steadied herself enough to shuffle and deal.

Troy came up short on the next hand, and lost his belt. He then dealt the following hand and lost again, but as he started to pull his shirt up to remove it Stephanie asked him to wait, since her high hand let her state the dare. "The dare will involve you removing your shirt, so it'll come off all the same." Stephanie asked Troy to sit in the center of the love seat, with both she and Morgan on either side. It was more than crowded and the girls were more or less sitting in Troy's lap, which by now included a growing hardness under his slacks.

"Here's what I want," Stephanie explained. "I'm going to slowly peel his shirt off, Morgan, and you are going to explore a little as we go. I want you to lightly trace your fingers over his body as the shirt comes off—anywhere that's exposed, you need to touch. Feel the ripples of hard muscle under the soft skin, feel him squirm just a little as you trace your fingers over his chest." And with that she slowly—very slowly—started pulling his shirt up from the bottom. He had not competed in swimming in years but out of a concern over growing soft he worked out extensively and could still hold his own in the weight room, or on the track, or the pool. There was not an ounce of fat on him, and there was an enticing array of muscles in his abdomen. That was one of the benefits of swimming: tone, tone, and more tone.

Morgan didn't hold back on playing her hands over his skin as she was directed. After all she had no choice, right? She loved the feel of his body and the subtle undertone of his being "hers to play with" heightened the sense of excitement for her, and for Troy. Stephanie relished every bit of stripping the shirt off of her lover, exposing his flat abs that descended smoothly towards a clear v-cut (which Stephanie had seen up close many times, and the knowledge that she'd be seeing it again soon added to her already-substantial arousal) and casting the shirt aside she decided to raise the stakes a little higher. "One more part to the dare," she ventured and charged on before anyone had room to challenge the validity of a two-part dare, "I want you to do exactly what I do." With that she leaned in and gently kissed Troy's chest on the left side, just below his neck. Morgan did the same on the right side. "Good, now follow me..." and with that she moved her kisses down across his pecs, watching Morgan do the same, and feeling Troy tense up—in a good way—under their combined ministrations. "Feel his skin with your mouth," she directed as she went. "Kiss his chest—kiss his nipples, and feel how they harden against your lips. Lick them lightly..." and with Morgan echoing her every move she indulged herself in lingering there for a few minutes feeling the smooth skin of his chest against her face and the rough little nipple—now very hard—in her mouth, sucking gently.

For her part Morgan was happy to comply. She'd never seen a better chest and always wondered what it would be like to kiss a man in this way. She was not disappointed with the results: the ever-so-slightly salty taste of his skin, the rough, firm little nipple that was hers for the moment, and the way he twitched and jumped as she kissed and gently—very gently—nipped at him.

"Oh God, for someone new to all of this, you are..." ...twitch...squirm...."exceptionally good at it..." managed Troy, who was now entirely hard and very ready to help this evening move along. He found he enjoyed the feeling of Stephanie taking charge and realized that with a little careful manipulation, he might be able to make that happen more often.

Stephanie ended the dare by having Morgan kiss Troy slowly and thoroughly on the lips and moved in to do the same, gently nuzzling Morgan out of the way and very briefly sharing Troy's mouth with Morgan's as the transition took place. Again, these small hints of intimacy between the girls was not lost on the men. Troy filed that away for later, trusting Kyle would do the same. If the girls had experimented in that vein and wanted to share the fact, they would in their own time. Neither of the guys wanted to do anything to divert the stream of eroticism and intimacy that they were all being swept up in, at this point.

Kyle lost the next two rounds in a row, which cost him his socks. Morgan had the high hand in both cases, and kept the dares tame and brief. Stephanie shuffled and dealt the next round, and lost one of her tops with the low hand, leaving her wearing only a tight white tank top that made several things clear: she was not wearing a bra, she didn't need to wear a bra, and she was more than a little turned on. Her nipples showed through clearly and she made no move to hide behind crossed arms or any other ruse. When she lost her skirt in the next round she was actually glad—the exhibitionist in her was now entirely in control, and she was more than ready for her own nudity as well as that of the others. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall away, revealing tiny white bikini panties that left no doubt as to whether she shaved—in fact, she was completely bare and had recently waxed.

When the next hand was played and Morgan showed the low hand she hesitated for a moment and found herself blushing: wearing no bra and down to her cami and panties, she was going to be the first to show real nudity. As she started to steel herself to take this step, Kyle—who'd been silent in the last few minutes—said "Wait! I have a rules question: the low hand loses a piece of clothes, but nothing was said about anyone giving away clothes, right?" And without waiting for an answer, he quickly unbuttoned his shirt and with a shrug of his well-muscled shoulders he slipped out of his shirt and handed it to Morgan. "I'm giving you this, so now you can give it up and still be back where you started with two pieces of clothes."

A huge smile of relief spread over Morgan's face before her expression slid towards apprehension. "Are you sure?" she said. "That leaves you with only your jeans, and underwear."

"Actually...it's just jeans," he said, and paused while that sank in. "But that's okay—you ought not be the first to be genuinely undressed, after all."

"Wow!," offered Stephanie, "That's...huge...or I bet it is, and this way we're one step closer to finding out!" Secretly—although she suspected that Troy sensed how she felt—she was genuinely touched by his consideration for her friend, and she could tell that Morgan was as well.

Morgan stood and bent forward to hug Kyle fiercely whisper "Thank you" in his ear, and then before taking her seat again said "But I think it would be more fair if I did it like this..." as she pulled Kyle's shirt around her shoulders and buttoned it and then pulled her arms in from the sleeves. For a moment she was a tiny bundle of movement inside of Kyle's shirt (which was massive on her) until her arms popped back through the sleeves with her cami in one hand. "Now I'm still wearing two things, but I like it better this way." Handing her cami to Kyle she took her seat again and proceeded to roll up the sleeves on his white shirt about six times for each arm to keep from being completely swallowed in it.

Inside the shirt, she relished the feel of her bare skin and her hard nipples against the fabric of his shirt. She realized it was still warm from his skin, and his scent—a clean wonderful scent—lingered on it. At that moment she was very glad she'd asked him to stay, and found herself wondering if there were any boundaries at all for her tonight. She didn't think so anymore.

It was Morgan's turn to deal, but Troy shuffled for her and volunteered to deal if the girls would make one more round of drinks. They obliged, which gave everyone a welcome opportunity to see more of Stephanie in her thin cotton top and tiny bikini panties. Kyle's shirt was so big on Morgan that she was completely covered up again, much to the boy's chagrin. The drink-break turned into a bathroom break and a snack break, but very quickly everyone reconvened.