Willing Student, Willing Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy had dealt during the break, and when the hand played out he was on the low end. With only his slacks left to lose he stood in front of Stephanie and said "Would you like to do the honor?" She gladly complied, stripping his slacks off and revealing tight black sport-style underwear that did nothing to conceal the fact that he was rock hard. Before letting him sit down, she turned him around so that Morgan had a full frontal view and Stephanie took her time roaming her hands over his torso from behind, intentionally nudging and touching his cock through the thin fabric of his shorts every time her hands came near him.

Both girls were down to two pieces of clothes, and both the guys down to one. As Troy slowly shuffled the cards he said to Morgan "In a hand or two, this is going to get serious...are you sure you want things to go this far?"

She held his gaze and said sincerely "Thank you for asking, and yes—I want them to go this far, and more. The suspense is killing me now...I want to see and do so much tonight. You've all been great to me, and I really, really appreciate it." She stood and moved to Stephanie, hugging her tightly. She moved to Troy and kissed him, and then to Kyle and embraced him warmly "Thank you so much for the shirt—that was incredibly thoughtful of you." She held his face and kissed him firmly before settling back in her seat.

"Okay then," Troy said as he continued to shuffle. "I have a proposal."

"I think this should be the last hand. Look, we're clearly all going to be nude soon enough—or as nude as we choose—so we don't need to play this out. It gets awkward at some point. Instead, I think this should be a winner-takes-all hand: the high hand should get to direct the rest of us, at least for a while. If that person turns out to be a tyrant or unimaginative"—at which point Stephanie playfully slapped him and said "There are no tyrants here, and if anyone is unimaginative I have enough ideas to keep us all busy for a long time. Deal them, lover."

Kyle and Morgan concurred, and Troy carefully dealt the last hand.

When cards were drawn, Troy had a pair of fives, Morgan had three Jacks, and Kyle had only a busted flush. But Stephanie beamed as she laid down four Aces. "A sign from the Gods of Cards, I think!" she said with a good natured-laugh. "All of you are hereby my playthings!"

Troy grinned and said "I've been there, and it's not a bad place to be..."

"I don't think you're going to mind very much," said Stephanie, "but I think we first have to finish off the last bit of the game. Kyle...your pants, please?"

Grinning wryly, Kyle stood and without hesitation unbuttoned his fly and slid his jeans to the ground. His very full erection leaped out, but rather than sitting awkwardly he stood straight and still in a way that managed to be dignified. It helped that he was practically a perfect specimen of a man: well muscled, tan, and with a classic washboard stomach.

"Troy—you chose really, really well," said Stephanie, "and I thank you for it, for this whole evening. This really is a fantasy of mine, and it's time we let this play all the way out."

"Morgan, are you okay?" she asked, and Morgan giggled in response.

"Okay? Yes, I'm...wonderful. Kyle—oh my god, I don't know what to say."

Stephanie said "Morgan, I think you shouldn't have to say anything for a while. You should just watch, and enjoy yourself. Troy, I'm going to need you to strip out of those shorts—I want both of you guys naked please." Troy complied and revealed a substantial erection of his own, as well as full confirmation that his v-cut was everything Stephanie remembered it to be.

"All sorts of things are going to happen now," said Stephanie, "and I know almost exactly what I want first. Morgan, when we spoke about this night you showed a great interest in the male orgasm—what it's like when it happens, how a man sounds, how he moves. We are going to get that taken care of, right now—that is, I am going to take care of that, with one of these two...the only question is which one it will be.

"I want all three of you to draw one card, please."

Troy leaned forward, gathered the cards, and with a brief shuffle offered the deck to Morgan, who drew a seven. Kyle followed with a two, and after a moment's hesitation Troy slowly drew a card from the deck—a nine.

"Since Troy and Morgan were closer together, we'll pair them up at first," Stephanie explained. "But only as observers," she quickly added. "Which means Kyle...You. Are. Mine."

----------------------------------------------------------

Directing Kyle to stand in front of the other two Stephanie settled on her knees in front of him, ran her hands up the outside of Kyle's legs and with no hesitation trailed her fingers across his flat stomach, through his thin blonde pubic hair and ever so lightly over his rock-hard erection.

In a soft, sultry tone she almost purred "One last chance to back out, if you need."

Kyle shook his head, to no one's surprise. The substantial drop of precum that glistened at the tip of his cock left no doubt how he felt about this.

Stephanie leaned back for a moment and let her long auburn hair cascade down her back, savoring what she was about to do. Knowing her every move was being watched—and admired—by her audience was every bit as thrilling and arousing as she'd hoped it would be. She took her time with every move and savored the anticipation of the events to come.

She let her gaze wander over Kyle's long frame and drank in the sight of his naked body: swimmer's build, firm muscles from toes to head, topped off by an unruly swath of blonde hair above deep blue eyes.

Her gaze drifted to his erection—it was beautiful! And so hard. The precum at the tip had turned into a shiny wet trail down the frenulum. Stephanie raised her eyes to Kyle's and when she caught his gaze she held steadily it as she leaned in and used the tip of her tongue to carefully lick the glistening liquid from the underside of his erection back to the tip. Kyle shuddered with pleasure and anticipation, and Stephanie recognized Morgan's sharp intake of breath. Still holding Kyle's gaze with her own, she heard Troy whispering to Morgan. Listening closely she could only make out fragments, "....the most sensitive part of his cock... showed him that she wants to taste him...so erotic..." Knowing that Troy was helping Morgan through this not only warmed her heart, but further stoked her already overwhelming lust for what was happening. Still holding Kyle's gaze, Stephanie breathed in his clean scent as she inched forward steadily as Kyle's throbbing cock met her lips and slid smoothly into her willing mouth. They moaned in unison as she lightly gripped his hips and lost herself in the feeling of his hard body in her touch and his stiff manhood filling her mouth.

She slowly, wetly, slid her mouth up and down his shaft, feeling the rough head slide over her tongue as she languished in the erotic feeling of power this gave her. She loved the sensations, and the wonderful contrast of his smooth wet skin over his amazingly hard member.

Pulling back slowly she paused just long enough to shoot a glance towards Morgan, and felt a warm rush of affection for Troy when she noted that he'd managed to carefully cradle Morgan in his arms without pressing his naked cock against her. They were both intently watching the show that Stephanie and Kyle were providing. Stephanie let herself focus on Kyle again and slid his huge erection wetly in and out of her mouth several times.

"Morgan, is this what you wanted to see?" she paused to ask, and immediately resumed sucking Kyle while she waited for the answer.

"Yes. Yes, thank you!" Morgan said, her voice husky, filled with lust and tinged with a nervous edge.

"Where do you want me to make him cum?" Stephanie offered, as she licked and stroked Kyle steadily, making sure to squeeze just enough as her hand slipped over the rough ridge of his cockhead. "I am going to make him come," she says, "We've established that. But where? In my mouth? Or on my face? I'll do it any way you want."

Morgan's head spun with the realization that she really was about to watch a man cum, for the first time in her life. She was so turned on by the idea that she was literally a little dizzy and took a slow, steadying breath while she formed her words. "I want to see him cum," she managed to say, "but I also want to see you take some in your mouth—you told me you usually like that. Can you do some of both? Can it work that way?" She blushed, thrilled to be able to ask these questions, and watch all of this happen.

"No problem, baby--I know just what you mean." She interrupted herself to slide Kyle's cock back in her mouth, sucking and pulling with her lips as Kyle moaned in pleasure. "I'm pretty sure there'll be plenty to go around when we get him there."

Kyle managed to grin through his ecstasy and gasped out "I don't think that's going to be a problem!"

"Good," says Stephanie evenly, "then here's how it's going to be."

"Kyle," she explained, "I'm going to suck you...in...and out...of my mouth," she said, interrupting her words with the corresponding actions. "And when I am not sucking your hard cock, I'll be stroking it, pulling on you, making it good for you. Your job is to explain to Morgan how it feels, tell us what you are feeling, and what it makes you want. Just like earlier, I'm counting on you to not hold back."

Kyle's cock was glistening with the wetness from Stephanie's mouth by now, and her own cheeks glistened wetly as she pressed his throbbing erection against her face, constantly stroking and caressing him with her hands, her cheeks, her lips...every way she could touch him.

Kyle, doing his best to keep his composure, gasped out "Mmmmm—the first thing this feels is incredibly good—great—almost indescribable."

Popping his cockhead in and out of her mouth, Stephanie looked up at him. "Try," she urged, "try to describe it."

"Your touch is incredible—the slickness on my shaft is amazing, and you could touch me there forever and I'd probably be able to keep it under control. It's great, and less intense...oh, god....but when you take the tip into your mouth...uhhhh..." and words were lost to him, as she did as he described, sucking gently but firmly, running her tongue along the underside of the head.

Troy held Morgan, feeling her tremble with excitement, and tried to control his own desire. Watching Steph give in to this and totally lose herself in what she was doing was without doubt the most erotic thing he'd ever seen. Morgan had taken both of Troy's hands and pulled his arms more tightly around her. He couldn't avoid his erection pressing against the small of her back now, but she clearly wasn't avoiding it. Whether she was welcoming the feeling of his hard cock against her—and probably leaking precum of his own—or if she was just too focused on the intense action in front of them was hard to tell.

Looking back to Stephanie, Troy saw that she'd paused her oral ministrations temporarily, and was tracing her fingers down to his now-dripping sack with one hand as she continued to stroke him with the other. She was saying "Kyle, the only other conditions are: I'm not going to stop, do you understand? You are going to cum for me...I will know when—you'll tell me, in all sorts of ways—and when the time comes you have to try to hold still, still enough that I can guide you." And she was guiding him, in and out of her wet mouth, against her face, between her hands. "The first cum will be in my mouth—I want that, I want you that way. The second, though, will be on my face—we want Morgan to see it happen, and the third...there'll be at least three gushes of cum, won't there?" she asked as she hungrily sucked him as far into her mouth as she could take.

"Uhhhh-god, oh god—yes! Yes, there'll be that many—god, yes...."

"Good, because after a couple of shots where she can see it, I get the rest..." and now she wrapped her hand around his shaft and firmly guided his head into her mouth, increasing her pace as she sucked him steadily in and out of her lips.

Now she could give herself over to her own lust, and could lose herself in the wonderful act of making a man climax. She loved the whole process, and the inclusion of an audience was everything she'd always imagined it would be. Her body was burning with desire, and she gave herself over to it.

Pulling him into her mouth, she held him gently and wetly as she placed her fingertips on his naked hips. With gentle rhythmic pressure in her fingers and beseeching him with her eyes she encouraged him to thrust in her mouth, to fuck her in the mouth. Riding a wave of incredible tension between the desire to keep from hurting her with a primal urge to fuck her wet mouth, he gave in carefully and let his hips thrust forward and back in her warm wet mouth. Her moans of pleasure rivaled his and reassured him that his pace and range were fine, as Stephanie's hands slid slowly down her own smooth abdomen and under the edge of her bikini panties. Her fingers lingered on the brink her own pussy, dripping with wetness that rivaled the saliva that was now running from her mouth onto Kyle's shaft as he continued to piston into Stephanie's mouth. Teasing herself with her fingers she pushed aside the moist fabric of her panties to expose the open folds of her glistening labia to the cool air, writhing with pleasure at the feeling of Kyle in her mouth and her own arousal.

Slipping two fingers into the silky wetness of her own body she thrust in and out in time with Kyle's erection in her mouth, lost in the feeling and knowing this was only the beginning. Continuing to fuck herself with one hand, she wrapped the other around the base of Kyle's shaft and firmly stroked him as she increased the pressure and suction on the sizeable amount of cock that still protruded from her grip. Carefully sucking the flesh of her mouth against every inch of his cock head she squeezed and pulled steadily, firmly, and with an ever-increasing pace. She wanted him, wanted him to cum, and encouraged him to push and thrust harder and more quickly in her mouth. Totally enthralled by her touch and her willingness, Kyle moaned in ecstasy and rapidly pistoned his throbbing member in her willing mouth and hand as he rushed towards the point of no return.

Feeling him shaking, feeling him tense, she knew before he gasped out "Stephanie...yes, now!" and with a groan she felt the first hot gush of cum burst into her mouth. Moving quickly she guided him out of her mouth and leaned her face back just in time to feel the second spurt splash hotly onto her cheek. Stroking him hard and fast, she felt his whole body convulse as a third gush poured more of his hot, thick ejaculate across the bridge of her nose. Dimly, she was aware of Morgan gasping as she guided his head back to her mouth in time to savor the last couple of surges—diminishing, but still substantial—on her tongue. Letting his massive load of warm cum run from her mouth, his wetness splashed down her chin and onto her neck, wonderfully drenching her thin cotton top all the way to her aching nipples. Finally withdrawing her fingers from he own body, she reached up and pulled Kyle to her and held him as his spasms subsided.

Kyle's legs finally gave out and he slowly lowered himself to the floor, gathering Stephanie in his arms as he went. Indifferent to the slickness that covered her face, mouth, and her now-soaked top, he pulled her close to him as they settled onto the floor together.

Morgan and Troy held each other tightly, with Troy gently rocking Morgan. She was shaking, herself, overwhelmed by what she'd just witnessed.

"That was...incredible," she breathed. "I had no idea how intense that was going to be. Oh my god—is that, is it always like that?"

"For me, it's never been like that," explained Kyle, "Troy, explain to me again why you're not begging this goddess to be yours forever?"

Stephanie found herself more than a little moved by that suggestion, and quickly chose to steer the experience to more raw and immediate topics. She quickly said "I'll take that as a compliment, and while I deny the 'goddess' part I admit to enjoying a certain amount of power. And I am still in charge here, right?"

She knew just where she wanted this to go...