Willing Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so engaged in our conversation that I almost didn't notice Jamie and his date get up to leave. Almost. She seemed to be pretty upset and walking quickly. I wasn't able to fully determine if she were crying or not. She was very pretty; even in her current state. When Jamie got up he purposefully walked down the aisle with our table and "accidentally" bumped Ethan's chair. I kept my head down as apologies and acceptances were exchanged. After that I continued to do my best to focus on Ethan and not wonder what Jamie was thinking about me.

In between time for dessert, I excused myself to the restroom. I could hear my phone buzzing throughout the night and I know Juicy can't wait for her update. And what an update it will be! When I pulled out my phone I noticed that none of the missed messages are from Juicy. They are all from Jamie.

-Who the fuck is that Karen?!!?JJ 7:15pm

-Seriously, you're going to act like you don't hear your phone going off?JJ 7:30pm

-You're going to sit there and act like you are that into that goofy ass dude?JJ 7:45pm

-You are really starting to piss me off.JJ 8:00pm

-I can't get a date, but yet you're here with him.JJ 8:05pm

-Is this your ex? Don't tell me you're trying again with him?JJ 8:07pm

-Why have you been ignoring me? I'm sorry but I just want to talk to you.JJ 8:10pm

-Karen, you ARE going to talk to me tonight.JJ 8:13pm

-You look beautiful by the way.JJ 8:30pm

-Why are you letting him touch you like that and you know I'm watching you?JJ 8:45pm

-If this isn't your ex How many dates have you been on? Looking real comfortable JJ 9:05pm

-It's all good like I said I'll be talking to you tonightJJ 9:06pm

Oh, My Goodness! He is really mad. He spent the past two hours texting me like a female. I would feel guilty but he was here on a date too. And how rude of him to concentrate on me instead of the girl he was with. And a beautiful girl I might add. That's probably why she was upset. What a jerk. This just makes me all the more satisfied with my decision to move on. It appears I have moved on to greener pastures. Jamie thinks he's going to talk to me tonight he has another thing coming. I stuffed my phone back in my purse and returned to my lovely date.

**********************

The ride home was just as nice as the ride to the restaurant. Ethan was so attentive he made it easy to relax around him. I had a great time except for my 10-minute interlude in the bathroom with Jamie's texts. But that wasn't Ethan's fault so he gets 5 stars for the night. Just as before he came around to help me out of his truck. I can't believe this night is going so well. I'm actually considering letting him come in for a while. No, I don't want to give him the wrong impression. I want to move on and all, but I'm not ready for sexual partner number two just yet.

When we rounded the walkway to my porch, I heard Jamie's unforgettable voice say, "Hello Karen and friend."

"Ahh!!", I screamed. He scared the daylight out of me. "Jamie, what are you doing here?"

"I told you, we were going to talk tonight." Before I could get a word in he turned to Ethan with his hand extended, "Jamie Johnson and who might you be?"

Ethan hesitantly shook Jamie's hand trying to determine what exactly was going on here. But he responded without the slightest quiver in his voice. "Ethan Jacobs Karen's date."

"Oh, so you guys are dating."

"Jamie, please! Are you drunk or something?"

"No, I'm just fine."

"Karen, I'm not trying to be rude but this whole situation is feeling a little awkward", Ethan said as he leaned into me.

"I know Ethan, I am so sorry. This is Jamie, the guy I told you about. You know- the brief encounter."

"Seriously Karen! You're talking about me like I'm not here. And no matter how brief this last time was we have a decade of history under our belts.

I'm sorry man, but I can't let her go that easily. I'm glad you guys had a nice date and everything but she and I need to talk", Jamie said as he turned and looked at me with demanding yet pleading eyes. I was transfixed by them. Each passing millisecond relieved me of my confusion. I had a decision to make and I had to take the path of least resistance. Pretend I didn't say that. I had to take the path I'd been resisting.

"Ethan, I am sorry. I had a lovely evening. But he is right. We need to iron somethings out. If you aren't too upset, may I call you later?

"Um, it'll more than likely be tomorrow", Jamie inserted. I quickly glared at Jamie. He's being so unnecessary.

Ethan took a step away from me, grabbed my hand, and kissed it. "Call me as soon as you can." He let go of my hand took a couple steps backwards while watching Jamie, then turned and headed to his truck. It was hard to believe our date ended this way. Truth being stated, I had to know the truth about me and Jamie or I'd be wondering about the possibility forever.

When I heard Ethan's car pull out of the driveway I turned to Jamie with my arms folded tightly against my chest. "What is this about Jamie", I growled. "Why would you embarrass me like this?"

His voice broke as he spoke slightly above a whisper, "Why would you hurt me like this"?

What? Is this guy crazy? I'm at the epitome of baffled here. "Jamie, you just left a date with a beautiful young lady. That is not evidence of being too hurt to me."

"It wasn't a date. It was a meeting."

"Well, it couldn't have been that important because you were texting me all night. And it didn't seem to end well either."

"Aren't you as observant as ever. Just so you know, it was an important meeting. That was Monica, the girl I told you I've been seeing. I hadn't reached out to her since you and I spent time together and she was getting anxious.

She let me know she was looking for more and I didn't want to have the feelings aren't mutual conversation over the phone. I took her out for drinks to apologize and let her know I had feelings for someone else.

Strong feelings."

"You ended it because of me? Even though I've been ignoring you?"

"The problem is you think I have some sort of ulterior motive. I don't Karen. I want you. I want there to be an us. He closed the gap between us, "Now, are you going to let me in so we can talk properly?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, but you are only coming in to talk."

"That is all I want. I promise you, I will not attempt to have intercourse with you at all this evening. I just want to talk and for us to come to a mutual understanding."

"Okay, then", I said as I went to unlock the door. After he came in, I offered a drink which he declined. He took a seat at my kitchen table and just watched as I did everything I could to keep myself busy. I guess he was growing tired after 5 minutes.

"So, are you going to sit down so we can talk or what?"

"Yeah, um, how about we move to the couch."

"How about we stay right here Karen. We need to look each other in the eye."

"Ok", was all I could say as I sat down opposite him. I folded my arms in front of me on the table.

"I'm going to start by apologizing for blowing your phone up tonight and showing up to your house unannounced. But I'm not sorry I'm here.

Like I told you before. I want us to have a chance. A real chance as adults and not kids. I don't want to run out when I'm scared and I don't want you to push me away just because you are feeling vulnerable." He leaned over and grabbed my hands, "It was like torture watching you with that guy tonight. You guys were talking and I saw every emotion come across your face. All I could think is why won't she open up to me like that? Why don't you think I deserve to get to know you again? It's cool to give your virginity to me but everything else is off limits?"

"Jamie, it's not like that at all. I know you are a good man with a good heart but I don't want to be your little charity case."

"Charity case? What's that supposed to mean."

"You don't owe me anything okay", I said a little more loudly than planned. "You don't have to feel obligated 'to make an honest woman out of me'. I want to be with someone who wants to be with me because of me."

"I'm that man Honey. Let me say I am honored to be the only man you have ever been with. That absolutely makes you special to me, but that does not fuel the desire I have to try this again with you. So, stop crying and come over here and tell me you want the same thing." Crying? I didn't realize I was crying, but oh well, it made sense because I was feeling emotional to my core. I wanted this man so badly and it felt good to admit it to myself. I still think he's kind of caught up in the deflowering bit, but I could think of a way to cope with that.

I got out of my chair, walked over to the reblooming love of my life, straddled his lap, and kissed him with all that I had. When I felt his arms close around me as he met the fervor of my kiss, I knew this was the right choice for me. I reluctantly broke the kiss and said, "I want this too." He just smiled at me and hugged me tightly.

After a while, we got up and he started walking to the door. I looked at him with a questioning eye. He smirked a bit and said, "Just going to my car to get my overnight bag".

"I didn't say you could stay the night."

"You didn't have to." And he closed the door behind him.

********************

We spent the next few hours trying to get know each other again and reminiscing on old times. It felt good and somehow more meaningful than when I was doing the same thing with Ethan earlier.

Oh Shoot! Ethan! I almost completely forgot about him. Jamie got up to get something to drink and I followed him to get my phone so I could text Ethan at least.

"Don't tell me you're about call that dude."

"Fine, I won't tell you."

"I'm serious Karen. I understand if you want to talk him because of how things went down. But you're not going to call or text him at 2 in the morning and make him feel like he was on your mind all night." I just looked at him with my mouth open. I didn't like the fact that he thought he could tell me what to do...but then again I did. And he was kind of right. Still, the entire interaction was shocking.

"Fine, I will call in the morning."

"Good. I'm going to use the bathroom." I gave him a small smile as I returned to the couch.

He was gone so long I found myself dozing off. I was pleasantly awakened by featherlight kisses on my face, opening my eyes to the most wonderful smile. "Come on Honey. It's time to get you cleaned up."

"I'm too sleepy to shower."

"That's fine because I ran you a bath. Come on get up so we can wash that creep off you."

"Whatever Jamie. I know you don't like that I was out with Ethan but he is a good guy."

"Damn, no need to sell me on him. His ass was all over you tonight. I saw him."

That woke me up. I didn't like being accused of something I didn't do. "That's not true. We didn't make out let alone kiss. You act like we were grinding all over each other."

"I didn't say you were all over each other. I said he was all over you. I saw him rubbing your hands and arms every moment he could get. I don't like strange people molesting what's mine."

"Technically, I wasn't yours. Actually, I'm not even yours now. We are trying to see if a rematch is worth our effort."

"A- Thanks for confirming, I am still the only man you've been with. B-You've been mine ever since you opened up these gorgeous things for me", he said as his hand slowly traveled up my leg from my ankle to just above my knee. Then he suddenly picked me up and carried me to the restroom. I just held on and laid my face in the crook of his neck and breathed him in. He stood me up on the bathroom floor and started to take off my shoes. "Everything about you is beautiful, even your feet."

"Thank you, Jamie. I think I can take it from here", I said as he slipped off my second shoe.

"You are so wrong Honey. This is my time. You owe me for ignoring me for the past two weeks so you could get close to your new friend.

To make it up to me, you are going to let me undress you, bathe you, oil you, and put you to bed. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, but I need to tie up my hair at least."

"I'll pay to fix it, but I got you tonight." I wanted to say but you won't be the one who has to sit in the salon with all those cackling hens for three hours and I wouldn't be able to get it done until at least Tuesday because the salon was closed on Sundays and Mondays. But, I was too tired and excited to argue so I just looked down at him and nodded my head. He smiled and lifted my foot and kissed it. He kept his eyes trained on me as he lightly ran his hands up my legs until he reached the hem of my dress. He gathered the fabric as high as he could from his kneeling position and kissed me directly on my sex. I gasped loudly and I could tell he was proud of himself. He stood and pulled the dress over my head. I stood before him in my nude bra and thong set and I could see the lust darken the color in his eyes.

I immediately began to tingle and any residual irritation or even hesitation about what should happen next flew out of my mind. He closed the minimal space between us, kissed me chastely on the lips and turned me around to unclasp my bra. Then he shocked me beyond measure. He started to twist my hair up. He grabbed a pin from my drawer and turned me back to face it. I suppose he could see the surprise on my face because he simply said, "I told you I got you." I just kissed him again as my acknowledgement.

He finally knelt down and began removing my panties. He kept his face parallel with my sex exhaling forcefully through his mouth as he dragged my panties down at a torturously slow rate. When it was finally time for me to step out of my panties he placed an open mouthed kiss directly on my clit. I almost lost my balance and had to brace myself on his shoulders. When I looked into his eyes they were unapologetic. It was almost as if in that exact moment he had no choice but to connect with me in that way. I moved to lift the other leg and he latched on this time. He was sucking me with the perfect amount of pressure while kneading my thighs and lower bottom. I was in pure bliss. Abruptly he stopped, "I don't want you to cum now". All I could think was, why the hell not! But hey, he said this was his time and I agreed to it.

He led me to the tub and helped me in. The temperature was perfect so he must have ran almost all hot water in here when he was filling the tub. Got to laugh at the male gender's thought process sometimes. But it worked in his favor this time so I decided to let it slide. He spent the next 30 minutes washing and massaging my body while continuously telling me how beautiful I was and how happy he was that we were going to put in a genuine effort. It all sounded so wonderful and I could feel myself becoming more aroused by every word he spoke.

Eventually, it was time to get out. He wrapped a towel around me and carried me threshold style back into my bedroom. The lotion was already next to my bed and he generously and thoroughly moisturized my body. I felt like jelly and my core was on fire. He purposefully avoided my apex the entire time and I know he could see the juices flowing from my center. I wanted to beg him, but I didn't. I merely laid there and accepted what he gave me. I was in ecstasy and agony simultaneously.

"Ok Honey, you're all done. Do you want to put something on or sleep as you are?"

"Like this."

"Ok, move over a bit so I can turn the covers down for you." I obliged and he gently tucked me in. I expected him to crawl in beside me but he took off toward the bathroom instead.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm about to go take a shower. I can't get in the bed all dirty while you're all clean." That made sense and all but I wanted him so badly. Bad enough that I felt like I would explode on him as soon as he pushed inside me. I was so worked up that I knew I'd be doing more than just enjoying the sensation of being joined with him. I was going to cum and his dick was going to make me do it. I didn't think I could wait, so I tried to relax into slumber to calm myself down. I guess I fell all the way to sleep because I awoke to Jamie shaking my shoulder. "Hey babe, wake up. Honey wake up, you're having a bad dream"

"I was?" I didn't remember a bad dream. I remember getting the best head in my life and begging for more.

"Yeah, you were crying saying 'please, please' over and over."

I giggled. "I wasn't having a bad dream. It was a great dream in fact. I dreamt that you were kissing me where I like it best and I was begging you not to stop."

"Is that right?"

"Yes, Mr. Johnson, that is right."

He scooted closer until he was spooning me and reached a hand in front to caress between my folds. "You are so wet, Babygirl. I could slide right in."

"Why don't you then", I whined.

"I made a promise to this gorgeous girl that I wouldn't have intercourse with her if she let me in her house."

"Oh, I just spoke with her and she is totally fine with you breaking your prior commitment. Especially since it was made under duress."

"No, I can't do that. A promise is a promise and I need her unrelenting trust", he said as he began strumming my clit in an unbelievable rhythm. "I need her to know that even if my promise brings me physical pain, I will not fail her." And he continued, playing me with now two fingers instead of one. I could feel myself building, but I knew it wasn't going to be enough. "I also need her to understand that she should be careful about which promises she wants me to make because I am not so easily bent." He now was moving faster and with three fingers. Though he was strumming, he was in constant contact. I was gyrating like a mad woman. "You see when you are working to earn someone's complete confidence you can't just demonstrate self denial. You sometimes have to deny them too." Upon uttering that last word he firmly squeezed my clit between his index finger and thumb. I came with a loud scream shaking intensely. It was amazing. He began to gently rub my outer lips as I came down.

When I finally felt strong enough, I turned and faced him. He truly was a fantastic specimen. He grinned kissed my forehead and tucked me into him. I could feel his raging erection on my lower belly. I went to touch it and he moved my hands. "Jamie, why won't you let me take care of you."

"If we go any further, I won't be able to control myself. You feel good enough to go back to sleep right?"

"Yes, I feel amazing"

"That's all I need ok."

"Ok."

12