Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Track stood and taking her hand ushered her to a seat beside him. His eyes followed her shapely legs as her dress rode up her full thighs as she sat beside him.

Just then Robin came down, she had changed from her dress to a pair of skin-tight jeans and a tailored red blouse, it was tight enough to show off her large chest, but those jeans across her tight ass drew all of the men's attention. Her knee high boots made her ass look even better.

Taye came over to her and offered her a drink which she gladly accepted and he took a seat beside her.

Jamie arrived next and she had changed from her dress into a dark green pullover golf shirt and a short white skirt that barely covered her upper thighs. Her gorgeous legs caught the attention of all of the eyes in the room.

Bob slid over to her and guided her to the bar when he fixed her a gin and tonic, just what she wanted. Taking a sip, her dark eyes looked at him over the top of her glass.

The last to arrive was Juliet, she like Harris was dressed in what she arrived in, but unlike Harris, put her hair up showing off her long graceful neck and the dress, being a wrap-around was tied a little looser showing off the inner slopes of her bulging chest. Just like Harris she had reapplied her make-up and her lips were now coated in a light violet color and they looked very, very wet.

Sarah and Todd converged on her and guiding her to the bar where they gave her a drink and the two of them led her to the sofa, sitting on either side of her.

With everyone now paired up, Willow looked like a fish out of water and moving into the kitchen got herself a soda, looking back at everyone engaged in small talk, she slowly exited the kitchen and headed up to her room to get to bed early and dream about the day ahead of her.

Back in the livingroom the pairs began to get a little more amorous as Track leaned into Harris and sweeping her thick black hair to one side, began to nuzzle her neck and nibble at her sensitive earlobe.

Nick was doing the same to Bristol as her hand moved down to his pants and covering his growing bulge in his pants, squeezed lightly, causing him to moan quietly into her now wet ear.

Jamie was standing in front of Bob near the bar, her dainty fingers unbuttoned a couple buttons on his shirt and leaning forward planted a few wet kisses o his chest.

His hands cupped her tight ass in the tiny skirt and squeezed her tight cheeks causing her to gasp and grind her hips against his growing cock.

Robin had her head back, resting on the back of the sofa while Taye had three of her buttons undone, his face was buried in her cleavage, and his large tongue was stabbing away at the sensitive flesh on her bulging breasts. His large black hand was between her thighs, slowly rubbing the gusset of her pants, she was slowly thrusting her crotch up against his hand.

Just then someone rang the doorbell and like a prizefight everyone seemed to part and move slightly away from one another.

Todd, with a huge hard on from playing with Juliet's legs and watching Sarah and her kiss, hurried to open the door. Opening it he grabbed the large stack of pizzas from the delivery boy's hands, placed it on the foyer table, signed the bill and added a good tip. Closing the door he brought the pizzas to the livingroom.

Sarah hurried to the kitchen to get plates, forks and napkins, returning she handed them out; "I thought we'd have a casual dinner tonight seeing everyone was probably exhausted from the long flight. Seeing how everyone had paired off, I think the pizza is great for another reason. We can all eat and if everyone is alright with it, we can retire with our paired up partners and get a little more comfortable.

Most everyone chimed in and agreed with what Sarah had just said. Bristol stood up and grabbing a plate and several pieces of pizza headed to the stairs. Sarah stopped her; "Where are you going with that Bristol?"

"I thought I'd take it upstairs to Willow, she already feels left out, I don't want her to starve too!"

Taye stood up; "You are such a good sister, here let me get a drink and the two of us can take it up there okay?"

Bristol knocked on Willow's door and when she opened it, Taye was shocked seeing Willow in a baby-doll nightie. Her firm tits showed through the thin material. He handed her the drinks and turned to leave. He heard a giggle and when he looked back Bristol and Willow were kissing. When Bristol saw Taye, she turned and closed the door behind her. "I can't wait till tomorrow so I can really make-out with her. I love my sister and really want to show her just how much. Come on let's go and get back downstairs before our partner leave us and hook up with each other."

When they got to the balcony overlooking the livingroom, they were too late. Robin was on her knees between Nick's legs, his pants were down around his ankles and his thick cock was deep down Robin's throat.

Nick's hands were buried in her long thick sable brown hair. He was guiding her head up and down on his cock. Saliva was flowing out of her mouth covering his entire cock and balls.

"Oh god you fucking slut, suck my big cock, take it all the way down to my balls. Aw yeah, yeah you fucking whore I love how deep you take my cock. Yeah, yeah just like that! Use your fucking tongue on my balls while my cock is buried deep in your throat!"

Bristol was leaning over the railing watching Nick, who she was supposed to be hooking up with shove his cock deeper down Robin's throat, who was supposed to be with Taye.

Taye came up behind Bristol and placing his hands on her ample hips held her steady as he came closer and began grinding his stiff cock along her tight ass crack and rub up and down her extremely wet cunt.

Tossing her head back, her long straight dark brown hair flew up over her shoulders,

Taye took the silky long hair in his hands and stroking it tugged her head back.

Bristol turned her head and their lips met in a wild forceful kiss. Her tongue came out to meet his and she moaned in his mouth as he ground his cock harder against her gorgeous ass.

Taye let go of her hair and with his hands on her hips, he slowly slid his hands up and under the tight t-shirt. When he came in contact with her full large breasts, he closed his hands around the twin large mounds of flesh and squeeze.

Bristol let out a loud gasp into his mouth and ground her lips and shoved her tongue even deeper into his oral cavity.

Taye's thumbs slowly flicked her stiff rubbery nipples back and forth and tugged at the stiffening nubs. Letting go of her tits, he grabbed at bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off her body.

He resumed kissing her as he cupped her tits again and palming them, he crushed her tit flesh harder against her lush body.

She rested her head on the railing as she took in the feeling of Taye's hands and his cock rubbing her dripping pussy through her shorts. She looked down at the numerous couples in the living room.

Robin was now naked from the waist up, she had Nick's cock trapped between her huge tits as he fucked them. Every time he shoved upward, it grazed her lips and she licked and sucked at the head before it retreated back between her twin pillows of flesh.

Jamie had her short white skirt around her waist, her panties were discarded on the floor besides her and she was sitting upon Bob's cock. She rode it wildly as she leaned back and with her hands around his neck, held his head steady as she sucked wildly at his tongue.

He shoved it in and out of her mouth as he held his hips steady allowing Jamie to ride his cock as hard and as fast as she could.

Bristol let out another moan as she felt Taye unsnap her shorts and tug them off her full rounded ass. Just as she looked over to her big brother and Harris she let out a tiny squeal when she felt Taye's thick black cock part her dripping labia and sink slowly into her wet pussy.

Her fists gripped the railing as she held on for dear life as Taye began pumping in and out of her pussy. She bit her lower lip as he went deeper and she looked down at her brother loose his white head between Harris' trim black thighs.

Harris' tight yellow dress was pulled up and clung to her hips. She had her heels planted on the edge of the sofa cushion, her legs were spread wide and she stroked Track's thick dark hair as he lapped away at her black licorice cuntlips.

She started jerking her hips up and down and Bristol knew exactly what Track was doing to Harris. His mouth and tongue were magical; she knew first-hand how good he was at eating pussy. Harris would be coming soon if he was doing to her what he always did to Bristol.

Besides them Nick was rolling his head back against the back of the sofa as Robin once again began deep throating him. Her long dark chestnut brown hair covered his thighs and all Bristol could see was the back of her head bobbing up and down.

He started groaning louder and louder; "Ah yeah Robin suck my fucking cock, I'm going to cum, get ready cunt, yeah, yeah, drop a load, drop a load here it comes, take it all!"

After a minute or so Robin rose from her knees, her lips and chin were covered in Nick's cum and she flopped down beside him, licking her lips and looking satisfied.

Nick was just getting started, he leaned over to the back of Harris and deftly unzipped the back of her dress and drawing it off her shoulders uncovered her large black breasts. Evidently she took her bra off when she was up in her room. The stark difference between the bright yellow dress and her black breasts was amazing and Nick's hands immediately cradled them in his hands.

Harris was getting closer and closer to cumming from the attention Nick was giving her tits and the way her hips jerked, Track was close to making her have a fantastic orgasm.

Tyne was picking up the pace, fucking Bristol harder and deeper. She snapped her head about when she was interrupted by her mom, dad and Juliet came up the stairs.

Sarah laughed; "Well Bristol, I see you're testing out Willow's present. Pretty good isn't he? I had a sample on the way home from the airport. Todd, Juliet, why don't you two get comfortable in our room. I have to take Piper and Trig some pizza and soda. I don't want them coming out and seeing their oldest sister fucking on the balcony."

Todd guided Juliet to his room and the door closed behind them.

Bristol slipped from the railing and turning around pushed Tyne onto his back. She straddled his big black form and reaching back gripped his slimy cock and wedging it back between her pussy lips, sank down, taking his entire length into her dripping pussy. She rode him like a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and knew exactly how to get it.

Her long straight dark hair whipped around her head and upper body as she bounced up and down and jerked back and forth.

Tyne let out a loud groan as he mauled her large tits and held on for dear life as he started cumming deep in her pussy.

When she felt him fill her cunt with his potent cum, it triggered an orgasm deep in her pussy too.

Sarah came out of Piper's room and smiled at the two on the floor; "Bravo Bristol, I knew you'd make him cum quickly with that tight magical cunt of yours. Now take it to a room just in case Trig or Piper comes out. I'm going to try and catch up to the two of you with your dad and Juliet, see you in the morning!"

As she dismounted from Tyne's cock, her cunt had a serious leaking problem. Cupping her weeping pussy she led Tyne to her room.

Behind her Bob and Jamie followed her to their room, close behind were Track and a half naked Harris. They entered Track's room and closed the door behind them.

Just then Nick and Robin came upstairs and when Nick saw the cum oozing out from around Bristol's fingers he chuckled; "Tyne, you dog, I was going to tap that bitch, but I see you got to her before I could. That's okay, Robin here had an unbelievable mouth, now I'm going to find out if she fucks as good as she sucks, see you all in the morning!"

Back in the Palin master suite Juliet had taken a seat in the middle of the oversized bed. With her back against the pillows and her legs crossed her dress parted halfway up her thighs and a long expanse of shapely legs came into view.

Todd kicked off his shoes and took a seat beside her. Leaning in he placed his warm wet lips on the tender flesh of her neck. He began nipping away at her flesh and moved to her sexy ear and back to her neck.

Juliet giggled at first, but that turned to soft moans as he continued down to the nape of her neck and bare shoulder. His hand slid down and was slowly caressing her bare thigh. His hand slid higher and her dress fell away exposing her entire thigh up to her tiny panties.

Just then Sarah entered the room and chuckled; "Well Todd, I see you're getting her all warmed up for me!"

"Like hell I am Sarah, I'm getting first crack at this gorgeous woman, not you!"

Juliet chuckled in her deep sultry laugh, "No reason to fight over me you two, I think there is enough of me here to satisfy both of you, at least I think there is."

Without saying a word Sarah kicked off her shoes and shook out of her jacket. Reaching back she unzipped her skirt and shimmied out of it. She slowly unbuttoned her red satin blouse and tossed it aside. She stood alongside the bed in black thigh highs, and a matching black lace bra and panties.

Like a tiger stalking her prey she slowly slid onto the bed and took a spot on the opposite side of Juliet.

Todd had resumed kissing Juliet; her head was turned slightly as the two of them kissed.

Juliet's dark blue eyes moved to the side and as she kissed Todd with more urgency she watched Sarah slid up alongside her. She let out a moan deep into Todd's mouth when she felt Sarah's gentle caress of her right breast through her dress and her wet lips come in contact with her other bare shoulder and felt them move slowly towards her exposed neck and ear. Her moans grew when she felt Sarah's hand draw the material of her dress aside and her hand cover her bra covered tit.

Sarah's full bra covered tits crushed against the upper arm of Juliet and the silky lace material rubbed her arm and caused Juliet to moan again.

Todd's hand now had Juliet's legs completely exposed and it traveled up to her waist. Finding the knot at the side closest to him, he deftly opened the tie barely holding the dress together and got it undone. Parting the dress he drew it off her other breast and tugging at it, Juliet leaned forward slightly allowing him to draw it off her shoulders and down about her back and waist.

Sarah wasted no time popping open the purple satin bra, seeing she was leaning forward to assist Todd on the removal of the dress,

They both slid the bra straps off her shoulders and their heads met as they both converged at Juliet's very large, full breasts. Todd began at the upper slope of one breast as Sarah started at the bottom of the other breast. They worked both tits over and met at the large silver dollar sized areoles. Their tongues teased her tips and plucked away at the large pencil eraser sized nipples.

Juliet slipped lower on the bed and arched her back trying to get them both to stop teasing her and suck harder on her sensitive nipples.

Sarah slipped off her tit and reaching back popped open her bra. Shaking it free she turned on the bed and fed Juliet her equally large tit and lowering her mouth once again began sucking on Juliet's firm breast.

Juliet was in heaven as the two mates paid homage to her firm tits. She opened her mouth and drew the darker tip into her mouth and licked and ran her tongue around and around the puckered nipple. She pursed her lips and sucked hard and in response Sarah let out a loud moan and sucked even harder on Juliet's nipple.

Todd, while sucking on Juliet's other nipple let his hand drift down her body and cupping her panty covered cunt, began to rub it. His hand slid up and down her incredible thighs, not being able to get enough of the silky firm limbs.

Coming back to her pussy, he let go of her tit and slid lower. Urging her to lift her hips, he was able to slide the damp panties from her body. He immediately returned to her pussy and planting several kisses all around the swollen pussylips, he spread them apart with his two thumbs and leaning in, stabbed at the bubbling cauldron before him. He stiffened his tongue and began tongue fucking her pussy.

Juliet rolled her head to one side dislodging her mouth from Sarah's tit and let out a loud scream as she came for the first time today. She dropped her ass back down to the damp sheets and pulling Sarah's mouth from her tit, drew her up to her face and gave her a long deep open-mouthed kiss. She ran her fingers through Sarah's dark locks and when she got to the back of her head, her fingers pulled franticly at the pins holding Sarah's hair up. Giving way she let her hair down and combing her fingers through Sarah's thick hair she pulled her even harder against her mouth as the two of them kissed with even more urgency.

Todd, who was still between Juliet's sleek thighs once again began taking long slow swiped up and down her swollen labia. His hands were on her thighs, spreading them as wide as possible; this allowed him even better access to her cunt and tight asshole.

His hands were in constant motion as he slid up and down her gorgeous legs keeping her at a fever pitch. His tongue flicked back and forth across her stiff red nub causing her to wiggle and moan with each passing swipe.

Sarah broke the kiss and slithered out of her panties and rising up, swung her leg over Juliet's head. Lowering her body, she placed her totally shaved pussy directly above Juliet's mouth.

Juliet placed her hands on Sarah's hips and drawing her downward connected her waiting mouth with Sarah's succulent pussy. Her tongue slipped from her mouth and slithered between Sarah's dew covered petals.

Todd slipped out from between Juliet's thighs and kneeling up he held onto her knees and sliding they wider apart leaned forward. His stiff fat cock was lined up with her pussy.

Sarah leaned forward and grabbing hold of Juliet's legs slid them apart, they were now spread nearly at a ninety degree angle from her body.

Todd shoved his hips forward and the head penetrated her body. He leaned even further and he sank inch after inch into her pussy, he was now buried deep in her pussy.

Juliet's hips jerked upward and wiggled her lower body trying to get accustomed to having his cock in her pussy. Her head jumped upward also and in doing so drove the bridge of her nose hard against Sarah's clit. She heard her moan louder and she stuck her tongue as deep as she could into Sarah when she heard her.

Todd now began fucking her with long deep strokes and as he picked up the pace, knew he would not be able to last long. He motioned to Sarah and she nodded and smiled and at the same time let out a gasp as Juliet licked her faster and faster.

Sarah let go of Juliet's legs and her hands drifted over her belly and down to her pussy. She slid around and came in contact with her fat swollen cuntlips and Todd's cock. Her fingers were covered in Juliet's cunt juices and she found her stiff red button and began to diddle it.

Juliet bucked her hips and licked Sarah even faster and concentrating on Sarah's clit. She flicked it back and forth and Sarah moaned louder and began to shake violently as her orgasm came closer and closer.

Sarah dropped her head to Juliet's clit and as Todd drove faster and faster he felt Juliet's cunt tighten and she let out a loud scream ass he started cumming too.

Todd pulled out of Juliet just as he started cumming. He aimed his cock at Sarah and as he started cumming, he covered his pretty bride's face with his thick hot cum. He emptied his balls all over her face and fell back to the bed.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers