Willow Palin's Birthday Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Sarah's face was covered in Todd's and Juliet's cum. She climbed off of Juliet and spinning around gave Juliet a deep open-mouthed kiss. She offered Juliet Todd's and her own cum which she willingly accepted and at the same time she gave Sarah a sample of her own juices too.

Totally spent, but still eager to do more Todd slid up alongside Sarah and Juliet whispered to Juliet; "I'm really ready to go another round with both of you, but I think we should all take a break and rest. We're all going to have a long fun filled fuckfest tomorrow and I think we should save what strength we still have for tomorrow, what do you think?"

Juliet had a disappointed look on her face and a slow smile came across it; "I hate to say it, but I think you're right, especially if I hook up with that stud of a son of yours."

Sarah giggled; "Oh you better believe it Juliet, we don't call him the Energizer Bunny for nothing. Okay I'm raring to go right now too, but you're both right, save our extra energy for tomorrow. I'm really excited to see Willow fuck for the first time. I think I may join her and help her along, that is if she needs it!"

The three of them cuddled against one another and as their heart rate calmed down, they all dozed off and fell fast asleep.

Down the hall Bob was on his back his hands were on Jamie's ample hips. He was guiding her up and down on his cock as he came closer and closer to cumming.

Jamie was sweating out of every pore of her gorgeous body. Her shoulder length light blonde hair flew about her face and shoulders as she raced towards a screaming orgasm

Jamie let out a loud scream as she felt Bob's huge cock explode and fill her womb with his potent cum. This triggered another orgasm in her lush body and shook violently. She laughed and giggled and rained wet kisses all over his face and upper body as she came down from a satisfying orgasm. Just like the threesome down the hall, the two of them slowly drifted off to sleep.

Across the hall Robin and Nick were going at it hot and heavy. Once in the room, Nick dressed only in his shirt tore it off and taking Robin in his arms lifted her off her feet and walking her over to the large bed placed her newly trim body in the center of the bed.

She had her bra in her hand from when she took it off downstairs; she dropped it to the floor.

Covering her fully clothed body with his muscular, tanned firm body, he felt her slim toned legs wrap around his naked form drawing him hard against her supercharged sexually charged body.

Nick let out one of his patented growls and began paying homage to her body. Pulling his mouth from her gorgeous neck he looked down into those dark pools of lust. A wicked smile crossed his lips; "I sure hope you're not in a hurry Robin, because before I'm done with you tonight I'm going to make you cum so hard and so long, you'll beg me to let you rest. I wouldn't let you, but we all know tomorrow is going to be one long non-stop of fucking, I just may let you rest, that is if you let me cum nice and deep in that pretty ass of yours!"

She raised her hands and sweeping a dark stray lock of hair from his forehead, smiled up at him and licking her full red lips; "Oh so you want my sweet ass Nick, well I may let you fuck me in the ass, but only if you fuck my pussy good and hard and make me cum as hard as you did when I sucked your cock!"

Nick let out a growl; "Hold on you fucking whore, I'm going to rock your world!"

He was about to attack her body when he stopped and looked down at her, her gorgeous mane of dark chestnut brown hair framed her face and was draped across her heaving breasts. It looked like a dark halo surrounding her flawless face.

Lowering his head he began to ravish her. He planted wet, hot kisses along her jawline and neck. His hands came up and sweeping her hair away from her face he rained kisses all over her face. His hands began opening the straining buttons on her blouse and as the material began to part his mouth devoured her sensitive bare flesh.

Nick parted the red blouse and once again marveled at the huge breasts standing high on her chest. Even with her on her back, they didn't flatten out and pointed at the ceiling. Her large dark brown areoles perked up and their rubbery tips, a darker brown were as stiff as could be without even being played with yet.

Slipping his hands in the blouse he cupped both firm breasts in his palms and pushing them together, he leaned forward and began to lap away at the sensitive flesh.

Robin let out a growl deep in her throat and arching her back, she tried to push more of her tit flesh into his mouth.

Nick relented and pulled the blouse out of the tight waistband of her Levis. Moving downward he planted wet kisses in her tight, flat belly and when he reached her pants, he popped open the button and tugged the zipper down.

While doing this his tongue stabbed at her sexy belly button producing yet another moan from her mouth.

Grabbing hold of her incredibly tight pants he wiggled them back and forth, she raised her hips, assisting him and when it cleared her hips and bubble butt he pulled them down to her knees.

Looking down he saw a large wet spot on her white panties. He could smell her pungent scent and it made him extremely hard. Leaning down he covered her wet spot with his mouth and sucked hard.

Robin arched her back, shoving her cunt harder against his mouth.

Nick nibbled at her cunt through the panties and licked and sucked harder. He had to hold her hips tightly as she started cumming from his intense sucking.

Nick knelt up and wanted to remove her pants, but was unable due to the boots she had on over the pants. He gripped one foot and unzipping the boot, tugged it off and dropped it to the floor. He began sucking and licking at the bare foot. Once completely covered in saliva, he dropped the foot and did the exact same thing to the other foot. He tugged at the cuffs of both pant legs the pants slid off her long shapely legs and tossing them to the floor, his hands slid up and down her legs and ended up at her white panties.

He gripped them at the waistband and pulled them off roughly and tossed them on top of her pants. Totally naked he took in her gorgeous figure and leaning in, without any preliminaries, began licking and sucking at her pussy like a man possessed.

Robin went into orbit as he was relentless. Over the next five minutes he licked, sucked, tugged and drive his fingers into her dripping hole.

Robin came several times and her entire body was glistening in sweat as Nick brought her off over and over again. He finally sat up and his face was covered in her gooey cum. He wiped it off his face and with is hand covered in her cum, stroked his cock making it very, very wet. He leaned forward and with one quick thrust was buried balls deep in her cunt. "Oh yeah Robin, take my fucking cock in that slimy cunt of yours!"

Robin went crazy, she rose up on her elbows and began humping her pelvic area up and down as fast as she could trying to stuff more of Nick's cock in her heated pussy; "Oh yessss Nick, fuck my cunt, drive that fucking cock of yours as deep and as hard as you can. I want you to know you fucked a real woman and just a cum sucking porn star! Tell me Nick, can I be in one of your movies? Is my cunt hot and tight enough to pass the test? How is my body, do you like my big titties?"

She fell back to the pillow and rolled her head from side to side and her long chestnut brown hair obscured her eyes from his gaze.

"Oh yeah Robin, you are one hot cunt and you'd be a star on any porn set. Roll over so I can fuck you doggy, I want to check out that great ass of yours!"

She moaned loudly and rolled over throwing her long hair over her shoulders and down her trim back. "Are you going to fuck my ass Nick, tell me, is it good enough for one of your porn movies?"

Nick let out a growl as he stared down at her tight ass and giving it a good hard slap, gripped her by the hips and pushing down on her shoulders, causing her ass to rise up even higher. He drove his cock forward and sank into her dripping cunt in one quick thrust; "Oh yeah Robin, take my filthy cock in your slutty pussy, oh fuck yeah, you'd do great in any of my movies. As far as fucking your ass, I'll hold off till tomorrow, don't want to waste that ass on just me seeing it. I want the entire group to see a big cock slide in and out of that tiny asshole of yours. For now I'm going to fuck this pussy into tomorrow, hold on you sexy whore!"

Reaching up he gathered two handfuls of her thick silky hair, winding in around his fingers he pulled back on it and pulling hard on it, he drove deeper and deeper into her cunt. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room and her cunt juices were running down her thighs.

She turned her head and yelled out' "Oh yeah Nick, fuck it, fuck my cunt, yes, yes, just like that, harder, harder, oh fuck I'm going to cum, cum with me Nick! Fill my fucking cunt with your hot cum!"

Nick let out a growl and plowed in to her harder and harder, standing up on the balls of his feet he drove down harder and harder into her receptive cunt. He followed her to the mattress when her legs couldn't hold her up any longer and he shoved deep into her one more time and yelled out; "OH YEAH ROBIN, TAKE MY CUM, OH FUCK, DROP A LOAD, DROP A LOAD!"

He started cumming and cumming and cumming. Shot after hot creamy shot filled her overstuffed cunt and she went over the top again and expelled more cum of her own to mix with his.

Nick finally spent, rolled off of Robin and fell beside her and pulling her to his sweat covered body, the two of them drifted off to sleep.

Down at the end of the hall Track closed the door behind him. Turning he came up behind Harris and grapping her by the hips, pulled her big tight ass up against his straining cock.

Harris let out a moan when she felt his cock slice up and down her tight ass cheeks. She turned her upper body and reaching back, wound her bare black arms around his neck and drawing him to her, covered her full red lips over his. Her tongue immediately slipped out and drove deep into his mouth.

Track's hands found the zipper on the back of her dress and quickly pulling it down; slipped the dress off her shoulders and it fell about her waist. Abandoning the dress his hands came up and popped open her bra slid it off her and immediately used his hands to replace his hands as her new bra.

Track began to maul her large black tits. Harris turned in his arms and reached down and pulled his shirt off. She crushed her tits to his hairy chest and as they kissed passionately her hands undid his pants and as they hit his ankles, he kicked they aside.

Harris immediately inverted her hand and began stroking his cock as their kiss got steamier and steamier.

Track tugged at her dress that hung around her ample hips and she too kicked it aside as it hit the floor. His hands immediately grabbed the two black globes and separating them, slid his fingers between her cheeks and pushing her tiny thong aside, tickled her black clam. His fingers were drenched in her juices and as he parted the fat lips, he slid two fingers into her pink wet hole. His other hand found her puckered hole and tickling it, slid a finger into her just past his first knuckle.

Harris was groaning uncontrollably and stroking his cock faster let go and cupped his bloated nuts. She broke their embrace and climbed up onto the bed. She rolled onto her back and hung her head off the bed. Reaching out to Track she gripped his tight ass and pulled him to the bed. Opening her mouth she wrapped her large lips around his cock and pulling him even closer to the edge of the bed, took his eight inch cock into her throat down to the root.

Track leaned over and before moving down to her drooling pussy, he took time to caress her large tits. She had huge areoles the size of silver dollars and coal black nipples at least an inch long and very thick. He pulled on them and leaned in and pulled first one and then the other. His hands drifted down her sleek body and once again dipped into her cunt as he continued to suck on her gorgeous tits.

Harris was groaning and moaning uncontrollably as Track brought her closer and closer to an orgasm. Her thick tongue whipped around and around his thick rod as she pulled it halfway out of her mouth. It whipped around and around the sensitive head and when she felt him mouth capture her clit between his lips, she went wild and once again swallowed him all the way down.

Track had to concentrate on her pussy or he surely would have cum from her fantastic mouth. He flicked up and down the entire length of her black licorice lipped pussy. It was glistening with her juices and the thick white cream flowing from her pussy was quickly lapped up by Track.

Unable to hold off any longer, Track mustered up all the will power he could and pulled out of her mouth.

Harris protested vigorously, but was appeased when Track pulled her totally onto the bed. He climbed between the twin black columns of flesh and aiming his stiff saliva covered cock at her black treasure, pushed forward and sank easily into her tight, hot cunt.

Her legs came up instantly and wrapped them around his white legs. She drove up to meet his hard thrusts and the two of them tried to outdo the other.

Track leaned over her and ravished her upper body. He squeezed and sucked on her tits while he continued to fuck her. He moved to her shoulder and neck and ran his hands through her black Hair. Pulling on it he forced her mouth to his and they swapped spit and tongues as her hands grabbed at his ass, urging him on even more.

Track continued to plummet her sexy black body, but wanted to change positions. Gripping her hips he rolled her over and now had her straddling his body. Her large full tits hovered over him. He reached up and began to play with those black orbs of flesh.

Harris placed her hands on his chest and began to pound up and down, driving his thick white cock in and out of her coal black pussy. She arched her back and rolled her hips back and forth and side to side. Her head rolled around on her shoulders and her eyes rolled back in her head as she raced towards a crashing orgasm.

Track shoved his hand between her legs and finding her clit rubbed it vigorously and wanted her to cum. Her tight wet cunt was so tight and hot it made him come closer and closer to cumming.

Looking up at that gorgeous black body, whose huge tits swaying back and forth with those large stiff tips drove him crazy.

She smiled wickedly at him, she knew exactly what she was doing to him and as she started cumming, Track drove deep into her quaking pussy and shot his heavy load deep in her womb. She collapsed against him and the two of them shook as the orgasm overtook their two sweaty bodies.

Harris rolled off of Track and snuggled next to him and with his arms wrapped around her, they both drifted off to sleep.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers