All Comments on 'Willow Switch'

by lucy_sky

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
Very nice, lucy_sky!

I did enjoy this lovely story - it was very good, especially for a first submission. I think you have quite some experience of writing and I am delighted to be the first to welcome you to Literotica - and give you five stars for this saucy tale.

Please bring us more - soon :) !

lucy_skylucy_skyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Wow, that's a nice welcome. And yeah, there will be more. Dunno how soon, though. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome aboard

You can't get a better first comment than a positive review from mel. Both 'switches' were interesting. The dynamic between them was enjoyable. My only minor concern would be the 'kewl' type things which made her seem perhaps too immature for this type of relationship? But that I'm sure is subjective. Welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I like this story a lot, but

Dave really wanted Lisa to be more "assertive" and instigated the whole thing.

For his own fun. Then he could experience all the good stuff he'd primed her to do, her new assertiveness, AND know that he controlled her, had power over her, and that she thought she was being more "dominant." She's cute, huh?

My lil angel don't know a thang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
She's nowhere near being

in control.

And I morally disapprove of the prejudice against drinking--as much as any woman wants to do. If she's not getting into any "trouble," and you can't really tell whether she had 2 glasses of wine or half a bottle of booze, then just shut up.

If you don't like her drinking however she wants to, just leave.

She won't give up her drinking for you--no insult: Not for anyone else either.

You'd think it ok if she took SSRIs. Gained 30 pounds. At least, thank god, she's not alcoholic. True, the weight's unhealthy. And makes her feel bad, because it's imposed on her by this med all the docs push. And some people can't get off it.

So they could switch to booze? Most people--or many--may be just like the drunkalogs in AA meetings.

But it doesn't affect a lot of people that way. And it's not the choice between being "pure" and drinking. It's between drinking--your very own med that works--and--as you'll soon know--if she doesn't drink, she'll have to take some med.

And she knows whatever they'll give you, unless you really are an AA drunk, IS MUCH, MUCH WORSE.

I HATE THIS: DOCTORS ARE WILLING TO GIVE YOU JUST ABOUT ANYTHING EXCEPT ALCOHOL.. ANY IDIOT KNOWS THIS IS A LIE.

Take their drugs and you'll never think, write, feel anything again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"An amused smile playing around his mouth"

"Right now she moved and behaved very much like the sub he knew, but what she said totally contradicted her body language, which made the situation extremely exciting."

An aside: "Dave" might be mistaking shyness or introversion or just social inexperience for "submissive" sexual--or any other kind of--behavior.

And then, if a person keeps being perceived as "submissive," instead of being shy, inexperienced, inhibited, etc., that just tells said person that that's what you are. That that's what you want. Instead of having them feel that they could get more comfortable with people.

You just put them in an airless box for your own personal--whatever.

Shyness, introversion, etc., are heritable (sp?) traits. (Sorry. I'm a doctor, and you aren't. I don't want to be talking above your head.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Or this so-called sub

could be depressed. Who knows what?

And then they're defined in this weird way, they know nothing about--something that sounds like it's really "who you are."

Unlike depression, stress, etc.

Which it's assumed it's possible to get over.

If it's not enough to actually be stressed, depressed, anxious, etc., then to have your behavior interpreted as some sort of S/M thing that except from reading de Sade, "O", etc., and writing about it, which is just like--reading Weldon Kees--

it just sucks.

" ... I did not mean to kill

The druggist at the store ...

A wall.

A chair, a chiffonier.--I broke his head in

With a jar of facial blemish cream."

Weldon Kees, from " The Testimony of James Apthorp"

lucy_skylucy_skyabout 11 years agoAuthor
Oh well ...

... the crazy seems to have homed in to comment on my story. Che me ne frega!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous