Willow Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello? Dave? Anybody in there?" Lisa looked at him over the rim of her glass. "The food has arrived."

"What? Oh, yeah." They talked about what to do in the next days while they ate, laughed a lot, just like they would have done if nothing unusual had happened.

They had dessert and coffee and later strolled through the streets again, which by now where deserted after the last tourists had left and dimly lit by very few streetlights. They came to a small park and sat on a bench, his arms around her shoulders, her head on his. Nobody said a word for a couple of minutes; they just sat in silence and enjoyed the balmy night and the presence of each other.

"This thingy doing its magic on my clit is making me uber-horny. I need to be fucked now," she said and swung her leg up to straddle him.

"Hmm, I see you're thinking the same," she grinned as her frantic hands slid up her dress and opened his fly. His hands kneaded her butt, supporting her while she rode him fast. It didn't take her long to reach a climax and afterwards she clung to him shaking.

"That was good, love, but not enough. Let's go to the hotel now," Lisa whispered while she closed the zipper of his pants. "After all, you've been a very good boy so far, you should get your reward too."

"Thank you Ma'am, I appreciate that."

"Don't thank me yet. There's a lot of hard work to be done before you get relieve, hihihi."

"Yeah, I bet."

Back in the hotel they stood on the balcony and looked over the moonlit valley below. "I was standing here when I felt dizzy all of a sudden, and the next thing I know is that I was lying on the tiles in the bedroom. Since then, I feel a bit different. Real cool, but different."

"Uh huh. Strange. What do you think has happened?"

"No idea. Maybe I didn't drink enough. Anyway, who cares? I'm fine, the night is still young and I'm still horny." With that she opened his trousers and slid them down, then did the same with his shorts while he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Hmm, I love you so much," she whispered in his ear as she hugged and kissed him. "And I love that thing poking my belly. Except that it shouldn't be poking my belly."

"I think I can do something about that, Ma'am," he replied truthfully, lifting her up, pushing her against the wall and thrusting into her.

"Yeah, that's much better," she gasped.

Her legs wrapped around him he carried her to the bed and laid her gently down, all the time pushing deep into her wet cunt.

"Yes, yesss!" she urged him on at first but then changed her mind and told him to stop and withdraw. "I want it from behind, and don't you dare and come before I did," she added, knowing that he usually came rather fast when they fucked doggy style.

"Uh oh, that's a no-no." She reached behind her and grabbed his hand, pulled it away from her asshole to her breast. "Play with this instead."

He played along, felt her grinding her pussy on his cock, caressed her buttcheek with one hand and her breast with the other until she came with a loud shriek, pushing herself so hard onto him that he almost fell off the bed. For a second he hoped she might let him cum too, but she slipped away and turned around, lying on her belly and propped up on her elbows. He sat on his heels and watched her crawl closer, until her face was inches from his throbbing cock.

"You want to cum?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Hmm, do you think you've been good enough to get a reward?" She turned onto her back and looked up at him, her head bent back, one hand between her legs, exposing her throat like a young wolf would to show his submission to the leader of the pack.

"Yes," he said, thinking that she was hotter than ever. Right now she moved and behaved very much like the sub he knew, but what she said totally contradicted her body language, which made the situation extremely exciting. Dave realized that he didn't need much more to reach an orgasm himself and for a split second was tempted to do that; shoot his jism all over her face and tell her to screw herself when she made a fuss about it. But then his curiosity got the better of him. He wanted to know what she would do, wanted to know how far she would take it.

She took hold of him, stroked his cock lightly, pulled it up, arched her back and kissed his scrotum. He moaned and grabbed her hair to direct her when she let go of him again.

"Yuck." She sat up, eying his sack. "How much do you want me to suck you?"

"Very much, Ma'am," he answered truthfully.

Lisa thought about that for a moment, then she got up and walked to the bathroom. He heard her rummage around for a while, then she called out to him. "We'll see how much that is. Come here, my dear."

When he came through the bathroom door she sat on the toilet, her razor in one hand, his shaving gel in the other. "Here's the deal," she said just as her pee rippled into the toilet. "You'll be shaved and then I'll give you a blowjob like you never had before."

"No way. No fucking way."

"Too bad. Then it's good night."

"You don't think I let myself be shaved for one meager blowjob, do you?"

"I'm not talking about one, sweetheart. I love your cock and I love to suck it off, but not with all that stupid hair getting into my mouth."

"Still. I'm not going to let you shave me. I mean, that's my balls we're talking about."

"Oh, now we're getting all worried, huh? Can't remember that you ever had a problem shaving me. And if I'm not completely mistaken you didn't use this razor," she replied, holding up the Gillette. "No, far as I know, and I might add that I know pretty damn well since we're talking about my pussy here, you used one of them blades."

She sure had a point there. He remembered when he did it the first time. He actually had to stop a couple of times so she could breathe. Her eyes still on him she wiped herself, got up and leaned in to whisper in his ear: "C'mon, don't be a sissy."

He glared at her for a while, tried to stare her down, but for once she didn't cast down her eyes but instead stared back at him. "Hmm. Ok, you shave me but you'll give me at least two blowjobs a day," Dave finally conceded, feeling rather foolish.

"Yep. Deal. Now get in the tub, you'll get a washing as a bonus." She sponged him from head to toe, then had him sit on the bidet with his legs spread wide.

"I knew this bidet would come handy," she grinned and sprayed shaving gel on his private parts. He looked down at her in horror, as she pulled on his scrotum and began to shave him. "No worries, honey, I'm used to this. Believe me, I'm as much interested in not damaging anything as you are," Lisa giggled, finishing to shave his sack and continuing with the thick bush above his dick. She had to stop and crop them with the scissors first. When she was finished she told him to get up so she could look at him.

"Yes, very nice. Sucking you will be so much more fun without those stupid hairs getting between my teeth. I think I'll spare you the humiliation of shaving you around the asshole," she said when she had finished with his pubes. "But maybe I should do it anyway, just so you know how it feels." She looked up at him, his rigid cock in her hand.

"No! Never! I didn't agree to that. Besides, you're not going to lick that anyway."

"Hmm, yeah. Right. Ok, no shaving then."

"Thank you, Ma'am," he answered with relief both in his voice and his expression.

"Hmm, looks very nice," Lisa stated and started to massage lotion onto him until he was fully erect.

She pushed him down on the bidet, straddled him once again, searched for his cock with her pussy and slid onto him. "To the bed, slave. And then fuck me good."

"What about the blowjob?" Dave enquired.

"First, it's 'what about the blowjob Ma'am?' and then it's time for that when I decide it's time for that. Now I want you to fuck me!"

He didn't need to be told twice and got up. With his cock deep inside her, supporting her by the buttocks and her arms around his neck he carried her to the bed and laid her gently on her back. Then he began to slowly fuck her and kiss her breasts.

"Make your Mistress cum now, then you can cum too," she said and pulled up her legs. He thrust deep inside her while she played with her clit, until she screamed her orgasm to the world. He kept fucking her, taking his time, his weight pressing her down, kneading her buttcheeks again. Finally he came and lay panting on top of her.

They lay on the bed for half an hour, holding each other, his big hands stroking her back, Lisa purring like a kitten, enjoying the feeling until she almost fell asleep.

"You still owe me a blowjob, Ma'am."

She blinked her eyes, then shook her head. "I'm too tired now."

"You promised," he nudged her until she gave in and started to kiss her way down his chest and belly.

"Hmm, yeah, that's great," he moaned when she had him in her mouth, stroking his balls.

Instead of an answer she swung herself around and placed her crotch above his face. "Quid pro quo," she mumbled with his cock between her lips and lowered her hips.

They awoke when the sun was already high. She made good use of his morning erection before they got up and ready for breakfast.

It was one of those days she had difficulties walking, but at least smiling was easy.

Neither of them spoke much during the breakfast. When they were about to leave the terrace where Dave had taken the plates with croissants, flutes, butter and jam a concierge approached them and asked them to follow her to the front desk.

"Je suis desolée," she said, tapping at the keyboard and continued to explain that the room Lisa had booked for three nights had already been booked for the next night and that there was no other room available, unfortunately, and they were very sorry for their mistake. But they had taken the liberty to book a room in a very nice hotel in Sarlat, right in the middle of the old town. It would be free of charge, of course.

Lisa translated for Dave and noticed relief washing over his face. She looked at him for a moment, surprised about his reaction, then turned around again and settled the details with the concierge.

"Oh well, I guess it's not that bad," she said when they were up in their room again to pack their luggage. "However, I'm a bit surprised about your reaction. Don't you like it here?"

Dave looked up from his suitcase which he was about to zip closed. "Not that much, to be honest. Something is strange here. But it's too early to tell."

"Hmm, keeping secrets, huh?"

"No Ma'am, but you know I like to be sure before I start talking about something." Yes, she knew about that well enough.

He came to her help to close her suitcase, picked up his own and went to the door. She remained standing in the middle of the room, glaring at his back.

"Is something wrong, Ma'am?" Dave asked as he turned around to look back at her.

"Do I look like a friggin' porter?"

"Certainly not, Ma'am. You look much better than any porter, rest assured of that. Way sexier too!" he added with a grin, taking in the sight of her in a short flower print dress and sandals.

"Then why do you suppose I'm going to carry my suitcase?"

"Because you usually insist on carrying it yourself?"

"Yeah, but today is not usual." She kept staring at him.

He flashed a smile, apologized and got hold of both their suitcases. They checked out and stood on the narrow cobblestoned street. Lisa strolled away with swaying hips in an effort to tease him.

They crossed the small place just inside the large gates in the city walls and continued through the gate.

"Now I wonder what will happen," Dave said.

Lisa looked back. "What will happen?"

"Just pay attention, Ma'am," he said, hoping he was right and at the same time hoping she wouldn't crash here on the hard pavement and hurt herself.

"I go buy some lunch in that shop we just passed and then we'll drive down to the river, lie down on the blanket and spend the afternoon there. Maybe take a swim. Maybe have some fun." She was away before he could say anything.

A quarter of an hour later they had found a nice spot right at the river bank, secluded from every side except the river. Dave had laid out the blanket, gone back to fetch Lisa's bikini which she had forgotten in the car and was now lying on his back, enjoying the sun.

"I'll go check the water," she said as soon as she had changed into her bikini. For a moment she thought about inserting that little hummingbird to have some fun while she swam, but then she wasn't sure if it was waterproof and started walking towards the Dordogne.

He heard a loud splash but no squealing, which was strange. She wasn't one that jumped into a river she didn't know and she was a bit of a sissy when it came to cold water and usually shrieked and squealed a great deal before she finally was settled in.

"Oh damn!" he shouted as he got up and sprinted after her. Sure enough, she was floating in the water, already a couple of meters downstream. Luckily the current was very gentle here and the river not more than five or six feet deep, still shallow enough for him to stand in. It took him only a couple of seconds to reach her and pull her out again. He made sure she breathed regularly and that she hadn't water in her lungs and then he laid her on the blanket, wrapped in a large towel.

He watched her all the time she was unconscious, watched her chest rise and fall with every breath and thought about whether he should even tell her what happened.

"Wow, I had a very weird dream," she said even before she opened her eyes. Her eyes blinked a couple of times until they got used to the bright summer light. "I dreamed that I dominated you."

"Really? That's indeed strange. How was it? Did you like it?"

"Hmm, not that much. There was quite a lot of good sex, but all in all it wasn't that cool." Lisa looked around. "Oh, when did we come here?" She sat up. "And to be honest, I feel down there as if I had all the sex I dreamed about."

Dave flashed her his best smile. "That's because you had."

"What? When?"

"Last night. You did act like a Domme."

"Stop kidding me. We both know I couldn't be a Domme. Wait. I dreamed I shaved you." She hesitated a moment. "Can I ... can I look?"

"Oh shit!" she giggled after Dave had pulled down his swimming trunks far enough to show her that he was indeed shaved. "But ... I mean, what happened, and why did you go along?"

"I'm not sure what happened. I think it was Domme who changed you," Dave replied, his thumb pointing at the walls of the village high above them on the steep hill. "And I went along with it because I wanted to see if you're up to the job."

"And? Was I?"

"Not really. I mean, you played your role not bad, but all in all you were still a submissive girl acting like a Domme."

"Aww fuck!"

"That's ok babe. You're a great sub and I very much prefer that." Dave kissed her, his hands on her breast feeling the nipples stiffen.

"Hmm, yeah, but ... but I can't even be a real Domme with the help of some weird magic. But at least I'm back to normal. That's that."

"Right. And now it's punishment time."

"What? It's not my fault I switched roles. It's not like I did anything to make you submit to me, or to dominate you," she defended herself, but not very convincingly.

"Yes, that's right, Lisa," he said. "It wasn't your fault. But you still took advantage of the situation and shaved me. For that you'll receive a punishment."

"Aww, damn! That's not fair," Lisa finished the discussion by lying onto him and sealing his lips with her mouth. They kissed for a long time, both glad that things were back to normal again. Then she got off him, started to prepare lunch, cut bread and cheese and fruits.

"So how will I be punished?" she asked, lying on her back again, squinting her eyes at the sun after they had eaten.

"I'm still thinking about it," Dave answered. "I feel tired, I think I'll sleep for a while," he announced and closed his eyes.

Lisa wandered around, took some pictures of Dave and some more of the flowers along the river. She noticed the bulge in Dave's swimming trunks and contemplated to take a look at his bald privates, maybe give him a blowjob. But by now there were quite a few canoes on the river and she couldn't very well suck him him in plain view of the people in the canoes, especially since most of them were occupied by families with children.

With a sigh she stepped into the water, swam against the slow current for twenty minutes, fast enough to stay in place, and got out again. Then she sat down and looked at Dave, his face peaceful, the hands folded behind his head and had to fight the urge to wake him up. Instead, she kept looking at him, thinking about how much she loved him and how lucky she'd been to find him. Or be matched with him, as was the case. The time that had followed was certainly the best of her life, at least her adult life. And she was grateful for every last second.

At long last he stirred and woke up. Lisa smiled at him while he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Welcome back, Master," she greeted him, grinning from ear to ear. "Good to have you back."

"Yeah, babe. Same here," he said. He drank from the water bottle and looked at her. "I had a very nice dream too, but mine was just a dream, unfortunately. I lent you to another couple and watched them having fun with you."

Lisa gulped. That was still on her list of things she didn't want to do. At least not yet. "Uh huh. How was it? How was I?" she wanted to know.

"It was very nice. And you were your usual horny self. A sex crazed cunt doing what she's told to do. And you seemed to enjoy it, too. You made me very proud." He smiled at her blushing. "Maybe we should revise your list of limits, Lisa."

"Yes, we should." Indeed, it was some time since she last went through that list and quite a lot had happened in the meantime. She wasn't sure whether she was ready to be lent to someone else, but other things on that list had become less repulsive. She remembered how anything related to pee had been on that list once and how she one day just knelt down in front of him after he peed and asked him for permission to lick him clean.

She was still in thoughts when Dave spoke again. "OK, I've made up my mind about the punishment. You will be punished for shaving me, but not for the rest. You may pick the appropriate penalty."

Lisa made a face and thanked him, more than just a touch of irony in her voice. Picking her own punishment usually meant she got a harsher punishment than when he did. Not that she got punished often, at least not outside of play. She thought this over, knowing that this wasn't a punishment but part of their playing. She couldn't think of something appropriate and let her eyes wander when her eyes fell on a stand of willows at the waters edge.

"Ten strokes with a willow switch? I think that would remind me of my place." She looked at him expectantly, hoping and fearing at the same time that he would agree.

"Hmm. Are you sure? That will hurt a lot and if I'm not mistaken canes are still on your list of limits."

"Yes, I'm sure. I think it is time to try this. And I know how much you want me to try it out. But can I use my safeword if I have to, Master?" she added pleadingly. So far she had never needed her safeword except once, when they had played outside and she noticed a bee on her leg while she'd been tied to a tree. She wouldn't have minded the bee if it weren't for her allergy to bee stings. So she had started to yell and shout and almost had forgotten her safeword.

"Of course you can," Dave answered, rummaged around in their backpack and tossed her a Swiss army knife. "You may also go and get the switch of your choice yourself," he continued with a devious grin.

Lisa got up, adjusted the bottom of her bikini and went to pick one of the young branches of the willow. She wasn't sure whether a thin, flexible one or a thicker, heavier one would be better. Eventually she decided on one that was about a centimeter at the base, cut it to a length of a good half meter, walked back to were Dave was sitting watching her and sat down cross-legged on the blanket to peel the bark off the switch.