Willow Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave watched her all the time, an amused smile playing around his mouth. Suddenly he laughed out loud and when she looked puzzled he said "I hate to say it, but judging from that growing dark spot between your legs you're being turned on."

She looked down, realized that he was right, blushed deeply and replied, "you didn't hate to say that. You loved it."

"Yup, of course I did. I'll go search for a place where nobody can see us. Follow me when you're ready." He stood up and disappeared between the trees.

Two minutes later she examined the switch and was satisfied. The smooth, white wood of the switch shouldn't do any damage beyond leaving welts. If he didn't use too much force, of course. But she trusted him to know how much would be not too much. At least there were no little edges or small twigs standing out to pierce her flesh, no bark that could be driven beneath her skin.

"What the heck am I doing here?" she asked herself as she stood up and gingerly stepped into her sandals to follow Dave into the forest. "Oh well, it's too late now."

Carefully, so as not to scratch her legs on one of the blackberry shoots that snaked all over the place, she went after Dave. He had found the perfect spot, well secluded from both the road above them and the river. He pointed to a crooked oak tree with a thick branch standing out with its twigs hanging almost in the water of the Dordogne and the dense layers of leafs shielding the place from anyone who might pass by on a canoe. She handed the switch to Dave, walked over to the oak, placed her underarms on the branch and inhaled deeply.

Dave didn't follow her right away but stood there looking at her slender legs and her firm butt beneath the fabric of her white bikini bottom. He felt himself growing hard and for a second he was tempted to skip the whipping and just fuck her right here and now. But why hurry; he could do that after the whipping. With two long strides he was behind her, his hand on her butt, gently caressing it, sliding his hand beneath the bikini and between her legs. She met his touch by sticking out her ass, her breath going faster both from her arousal and her fear of what was to follow.

"Are you still sure?" he asked, a bit worried that she might have picked a too harsh punishment. But then again, he knew that she could stand much more than she thought herself and he trusted her to use her safeword should he take it too far.

"Yes, Master. Please whip my ass." She didn't sound half as confident as she wanted to but still she was determined to at least try it.

"OK. Then stick that cute ass of yours out." He slid the bikini bottom down to her knees and stood back, giving her a couple of light slaps with his bare hand to warm up the skin.

She closed her eyes and braced herself for the first stroke. It stung, but not as bad as she had feared. Still, she jerked a little bit and clenched her teeth.

"One, thank you Master for reminding me of my place."

Swiiish - whack!

This was already worse and waves of pain shot through her butt. Each of the following strokes hurt more than the previous and by the time she had received seven she was in severe pain. Her forehead was covered in sweat and tears were rolling down her cheek. So far she hadn't screamed or cried out, but the eighth time the switch cracked on the white flesh of her buttocks, leaving an angry red welt, she cried out, howling her pain to the world.

"Eight! Thank you Master," she counted when she had found her voice again. Dave looked at her. She was obviously in great pain, but just as obviously willing to pull this through. He thought about going easier on the last two, but decided against it. She had wanted to do this, had wanted to try it out and he didn't want her to rob of the opportunity to find out how much pain she actually could handle. He checked the skin on her butt to make sure the last two strokes hadn't pierced it. Yup, he reckoned he could hit her still a bit harder without risking injury.

Swiiish - whack!

This time she didn't scream but she bit her lip until she almost draw blood. Her hips bucked and she just could refrain from reaching back to soothe the stinging pain in her butt. It took her some time until she was able to count and thank him properly.

Swiiish - whack!

Her legs gave almost way and she stood there for a full minute, just concentrating on breathing, blinking away the tears and trying to remain upright.

"Ten. Thank you so very much for reminding me of my place, Master," she finally said in a hoarse whisper.

"You're very welcome, sweetheart. Now go for a swim to cool your cute butt, if you like."

She thought about this for a moment, then she said "I ... umm ... to be honest, I thought, since I'm already standing here, naked and with my butt sticking out ..."

"Hehehe, that's the spirit," Dave answered, a bit surprised and very proud of her resilience. He got his cock out of his bathing trunks while she stepped out of her bikini bottoms and spread her legs. He entered her wet cunt and slammed hard into her, evoking a gasp of pain and pleasure from his girl.

He pulled her by the hair and fucked her hard, using her body just for his own pleasure, not caring at all about her own satisfaction. He knew his hips slamming into her freshly caned buttocks were hurting her, but she never complained. When he had finished, he picked up the switch again and handed it to her. "Maybe you want to keep this as a souvenir of your first caning. You did very well and you made me very proud, Lisa."

"Thank you very much, Master," she said with a weak smile. Then she bent over to pull her bikini bottom back up, a wave of pain washing over her when the abused skin on her butt was stretched. They walked back to the blanket.

"OK, time for a swim, last one in the water is a sissy," Lisa announced and darted away towards the river, jumping in without missing a beat.

"So I'm the sissy?" he asked while he slowly lowered himself into the cool water.

"Umm ... no. Of course not."

"I thought the caning would have a longer lasting effect. Looks like we have to repeat this on a regular basis."

"Oh no, please, Sir, I was just joking," Lisa cried out.

"Hmm, maybe you need to cool down," Dave said and reached out to put her under water.

"Arrrh, you'll pay for this," she snorted as she popped out of the water again, sputtering a mouthful of water at him.

They fooled around in the water until they got cold and got out to dry and heat up again. Dave watched her as she walked away to pee among the bushes and admired the red welts on each side of the bikini bottom.

"We'll go somewhere public to swim tomorrow so you can show off those beautiful marks on your ass," he announced when she came back.

She wasn't sure if he was serious, so she remained silent. Then, lying on her stomach because that was the position in which her bottom hurt the least, she suddenly giggled.

"What's so funny?" Dave pulled her bikini bottom down to rub some lotion on her sore butt.

"I just thought that for me, all this is almost over. My butt's still on fire, of course and if you're serious about me strutting around at the pool to show off the welts on my ass, well, then there's that, too, but you know that I'm a humiliation slut. But you still have the worst before you."

"Huh, why would that be?"

"I take it you have never shaved your pubes and had them grow back again. Well, let me tell you: It's gonna be the itching of your life, hihihi." She couldn't stop laughing and eventually he couldn't help but join in and then he flipped her on her back and kissed her full lips to shut her up.