Wind of Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I was supposed to move into my dorm today, I let time pass us by as she continues to sleep soundly. I figure that there is always tomorrow. I wouldn't pass this moment by for the apocalypse. I notice after a while the bulge that I gave her from pumping her so thoroughly; it is as big as a basketball, taut, and gives in when pressed firmly upon. I imagine Allie with a baby bump, and my dick gives a throb in excitement. But then the thought of pregnancy crosses my mind. I contemplate letting this be and simply raising kids through college, but after much self-discussion, decide to take care of the issue when Allie wakes up. Night falls after a while.

Eventually, Allie wakes up. I pay attention carefully, and find that she does it in stages. First, her nose wrinkles. Next, she sighs through her nose, and rotates her ankle, still asleep, of course. Then, her left pinky twitches until she comes to. Her eyes flutter open and greet mine, a storm of love and joy brewing in her aquamarine iris. She gasps as her new senses hit her; apparently, it's not factory standard on djinn. We telepathically confirm our shared experiences. But finally after our hours of escapades and trials, she opens up.

"I love you."

My heart skips a beat, and without a second of hesitation, I reply likewise.

"And I love you, Allie. With all of my being."

Her eyes light up, glowing of course, and she comes in for a kiss. I kiss back, and she sits up, noticing how I slept with her.

"You left it in for all that time? And it's still hard.. Ooh." She smirks, and feels her stuffed belly.

"Feels like I won a hot dog eating competition."

I chuckle and reply, "Feels like I won the lottery. But, about that absolutely insane ritual? What was all that about?"

"That, my dear lover, was our rite of passage as master and djinn. That solidifies our combined consciousness and immortality, along with officially recognizing us as one being. This has to be completed before I can actually belong to you, which is why I wanted to get down to it whenever you mentioned leaving the room. It's safer not to leave before that rite has been completed."

I stare off at blank space, a "not bad" expression on my face. "That's pretty neat. It wasn't all just a ruse, was it? We still get to have fun like that often? And hey, why the condom the first time if you wanted it done quickly?"

She giggles and shakes her head. "First off, of course we can still have that kind of fun! If you want, we can stay in all night and you can fill me up with spunk until I look like a yoga ball. And about the condom; I just wanted to get a better feel for your personality before we went through the rite. Also, it can be dangerous if that's the first thing we go through together. Not to mention, at least two wishes are required before the rite can stick."

"Wow... that's a new twist on jumping through hoops. Thanks for clearing that up."

My throbbing prick in her twat wants to let her go along with her plan, but I want to do other things tonight, now that I can leave safely. Another pressing issue cums to mind; the bulging, basketball-sized load I left in her tight muff.

Mentally, I wonder, What are we going to do about that?

Well, I can wish the cum away, if that's what you're asking about.

Good to know, but what about pregnancies? I flash my thoughts about it towards her.

Your call. You can make the wish.

I think to myself for a moment. I've decided; no pregnancies unless I allow it.

Consider it done; you'll shoot blanks for now on until you decide otherwise, and I won't get pregnant from this one.

Cool. And what about the rules of wishing? I mentally inquire.

I can start you on it. A basic one is to not wish others dead, non-existent, or for their mortality to wane in any fashion. One restriction is forever in place on wishing to find other djinn; I don't even have that kind of power, anyway. I'd have to be a much higher ranking djinn, which means I wouldn't be with you. They don't get partners, you see.

Ah. What a life. Alright, understood. What's next?

You are allowed to make any wish you please, inside all the restrictions in place, even if it isn't sex related. But, you can't go around changing history or altering the universal future. All wishes must be made in the present time. There are loopholes to this, but I have no innate knowledge of them: you must find that out for yourself.

Agreed. Anything else?

That's it for now! Just be a good, happy camper and you'll do fine.

Sweet! Thanks, babe. I sit up and peck her on the cheek, flexing my pelvic floor muscle as I do to give her insides a stir.

She gasps and furrows her cute brows. Hey! You caught me off guard! She returns my peck and clenches down hard on my prick.

"Oh, fuck! I suppose I deserved that," I admit out loud.

We slowly dismount, but I tell her to keep the cum inside for a few minutes. I want her to be like that for a little while longer; it makes me proud of my virility. Then we both shower together and prepare for a night on the town.

---------

---------

Allie eventually lets the jizz out from her womb so she can look good out in public (she'll still leak for hours) and conjures up some clothes for her; a low-cut, pink tank top without a bra (but seriously, like she needs one) that teases the eye with her toned, flat tummy, and short corduroy shorts that show off her toned runner's legs and accentuate her tight, firm ass and thigh gap. She has a little green thong on underneath simply to tease lucky voyeurs. After our shower, I braided her hair for her in one long rope, all the way down to the tip at small of her back. With no need for makeup, she slips on a small pair of heels and she's ready to party. Me? I put on a polo, cargo shorts, sandals, and I'm ready to go. I go commando, because why limit the fun we can have in the car? Oh, shit. The car.

We get down to my car in the parking lot, and I realize that this simply won't do. It's a rusted, piece of shit Nissan from the nineties that obviously no one cared for. I got it on the cheap with under a hundred thousand miles on it, still running, so I use it now for college. But damn man, I got a genie. We've gotta pump this shit up.

"Allie, you see this piece of shit here?"

"Yup. Yours, huh?"

"Damn straight."

"I gotcha, bud."

She reads my mind. In a cobalt puff of smoke, the rustbucket disappears and the new, unreleased 2018 Ford Bronco appears as my new truck. Equipped with an LED light bar on the top, aquamarine underglow, black rims, and pearlescent cobalt-aqua paint, this truck is easily over the hundred thousand dollar mark. I kiss Allie deeply and enthusiastically, thank her, and we both hop in. A running board across the sides assist with that, because I forgot to mention it's been lifted slightly. All leather upholstery, an LCD touchscreen in the middle (showing a magical genie WiFi that always gets full connectivity, wherever we are), full satellite radio, and both seat warmers and in-seat A/C is just the beginning of this sweet ride. The floors are protected by completely state-of-the-art floor liners that magically sap away dirt and spills, leaving a spotless floor each time you get in the truck. The backseats transform into a queen-sized bed, perfect for the two of us to have fun in the sheets. When we simply want to look at the stars, we open the full sunroof hidden on the top of the cab over the back seats and gaze upon the heavens.

After I'm done drooling over the truck, Allie hands me the keys and I crank the bitch. She purrs like a tiger, all eight cylinders running with a compressed cold-air supercharger for intake and fuel-injectors for maximum speed and horsepower. Of course, this runs off of pussy juice (Allie's idea), and emits aphrodisiacs as emissions. Heh, I can see it now; 'CuntFuel, Incorporated. Making the world a better place, one orgasm at a time.'

Finally, I put it in drive, step on the gas, and we rip off through the night, screaming at the top of our lungs through the night with the windows down and the radio up, tuned in to Metallica's "Enter Sandman."

---------

---------

And, that's all for this one! I really thought I would keep finding ideas and just write forever. I studied bra sizes and breast shapes for hours until I came across 26GG's, which looked perfect for my mind's eye of Allie, so naturally I had to change them. It's literally a 'sister size', like taking 36D's and squeezing them onto a petite, 5'7", athletic, feminine frame. Google is your friend. :P

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! More on the way soon. Time to explore Allie's exhibitionist side! Heh, spoilers. Anyway, thanks for the rates and feedback from my first! Keep it goin'!

12