All Comments on 'Winding The Room Tight'

by ryancolter45

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT!!!

Awesome, unusually brutal for this site. You just have to do more with her... please

michael1950michael1950over 18 years ago
Sick shit

You are one dumbass sick fuck i would love to see some fag mess you up like you let her get messed up. I like to see my wife get fucked but the first fuck who hit her is dead no shit your a turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your a sick cunt and deserve to rot in hell!

Your a sick cunt and i hope you die an ugly death to teach your sick mind a good lesson. What the fuck happend to you as a kid!!????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best on site

Best on site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great -- if you are a sadistic loser

who gets off on humiliation and degradation. Not sexy at all IMO. Well written, however.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 15 years ago
just terrific

Ryan, another interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This is sick

You should stop writing, you are pathetic.

PTraumPTraumover 9 years ago
I didn't find this story erotic in the least

But will concede it was well written. Really, reading the story in its entirety was my own fault given that the first few paragraphs indicated where this was headed. I think the worst part was his participation in her multiple rape. It would have been, in my opinion, a better story if he was simply overpowered during some sort of altercation trying to stop it. I could see that being an extension (logical "next step"...?) of the classic "strangers in a bar" role play. And, incidentally one of the reasons I've never introduced this fantasy in my own life outside of my own head. I realize there are too many ways this scenario could go south, in a hurry and in a huge way (voluntarily and otherwise).

I'd be interested in reading more of this author's work (as I said, it was well written) but with less of a sadistic and hateful story. If/when I settle on one, if it's more of this type of woman hating BS I'll simply have to write this author off. After all, the Marquis de Sade was talented too but I certainly don't enjoy his work.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
I always criticize...

I always criticize lack of respect!!! Or by the wife or by the husband. Hoe could this husband love and respect his wife submitting her to all this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twisted sick fantasy

You want us to believe their relationship will last with the husband wanting to keep having his wife raped and abused. No longer partnership here. Please move on

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You stretched this rank shit out for three pages? That's not an accomplishment, it's a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More fuckin garbage

bunch of nutless fucking wonders

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous