Winding The Room Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do one of you guys know the gal in the low cut dress?"

"Never saw her before tonight. Can you believe that dress?" He shook his head as if he still didn't believe it. "And the body underneath?"

"Wonder who's gonna get lucky tonight?"

"If any of us get her, we all get her. We've already decided that."

"You think she's going to leave here with five guys?"

"Looks like that's what she's after. The way she's drinking, I don't think she'll even know what's up soon."

Then, without thinking, I said, "Can I join your group and if I'm the lucky one, I'll share her with all of you?"

"Fine with me."

The dance floor was so tight now you couldn't walk through it. Even getting around it was difficult. I glimpsed Cherrie with a guy squeezing her close and running his hand down her butt. When songs would end she would take off walking only to have a new guy move in, frequently before she had left the floor. At the next break she sported two drinks again, laughing like it was a good-natured joke, but their generous gestures had nothing to do with chivalry. She wasn't focusing all that well already and was noticeably concentrating as she walked.

I positioned myself close to her at the start of the next set and waited for the second song. Two other guys appeared to have the same idea, but Cherrie had seen me and headed in my direction, pretending to be walking past me. On the floor I held her close and whispered in the ear I knew well. "How are you doing."

"I am very drunk," she slurred and added with a cheery ring, "and the most popular girl in town. I think...I won't be able to leave here alone."

"The next time we dance, I'll sneak you out right after."

"Good. You know three guys have already offered to take me home? How nice of them to be so considerate! One guy even offered me two hundred dollars to come home with him. But I told him nothing under five thousand. Do you think that was low or high?" Cherrie had been leaning on me heavy, but for the last question pulled away and tried to focus her glazed eyes.

"You didn't say that?"

"Sure did. I think he thought I was serious." Guys dancing next to us kept checking her out, though I was sure they couldn't hear anything. Their partners were glancing over too with looks ranging from disgust to hate. "Maybe I'd fuck every guy in here for five thousand a piece. I'd be a rich girl then."

"Shhh. Don't talk too crazy. It's going to be hard enough to get you out of here."

"Youuuu got me into this."

"And I'll see you through it." We danced quietly for a minute and I took the liberty to run my hands up and down her waist and hips. Songs were getting longer with every set. "In a song or two, go to the bathroom and tear off the button of your dress." I was referring to the one and only button, holding the dress closed just under her ribs.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"Drive me wild."

"I better not get arrested."

The song ended. "Thank me and move on." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and turned to the next suitor.

Having made my retreat from the dance floor, a man who had danced with her once in the last set leaned towards me, "That one's sure playing the field."

"Yeah, I couldn't get two dances in a row even," I said.

"Wonder what she wants?"

"Probably more than I can pay." He only smirked a reply.

Cherrie, or Leslie, as she called herself tonight, danced two more long songs. The first was with one of the original five. The second she danced with a guy in a grungy tank top and pony tail who alternated between holding her waist and, without pretense, scanning her up and down and pressing her into his groin; when he started to grind into her, Cherrie pushed him back as discreetly as she could. He'd back off, look her over, and start in again. At the end of the song, she pried his hand off and left for the bathroom, fending off invitations. Before I lost sight of her, four guys near the pool table wedged her in, as if by accident, and she had to push her way through a grope mill.

I drank another cold beer to keep from going out of my head anticipating the next scene. It turned out to be another break and I sought out the group of five. They all looked to be late twenties to mid-thirties and were wearing clean clothes, whatever dirt might have been in their minds. The guy I had talked to earlier spoke, "This is the guy," he was referring to me, "that said he'd like to join our efforts to catch the little purple prize."

"I seen you dance at least twice with her. Think you're about to score?" another of them asked me.

"She said I was the best dancer. That's something," I answered. "So what's your plan if one of you get her to leave with you?"

"Dave has got a pick-up and camper shell with a pad on the floor. We'll follow whoever has her and park it on a back street."

"Near where I'm parked," I said, "there are some dark commercial streets with nobody around. It's just across the light and to the left. If I get her, just walk behind quietly a hundred feet back."

"Where is she now, anyway?"

"I saw her going back towards the bathroom."

"You don't think she slipped out the back?"

"It wouldn't be smart for any woman to go walking alone down that alley."

Then one of the five tapped the shoulders of the guys on either side of him and indicated with his eyes where to look. Cherrie was making her way from the back. The same guys that toyed with her before were spell-bound and made way to let her pass. My god. What had looked risqué before seemed tame in comparison with what was on display now. Her dress was wide open from neck to below her navel. With each step, the edge of her dress shifted to alternately expose the edge of each nipple. If not for the high back and long sleeves, I guess it would have fallen off of her shoulders completely. A woman turned and bumped her, accidentally I think, and Cherrie stumbled - not far, but enough that she leaned and the dress cupped and one breast was visible in its entire beauty. When she straightened, the dress caught momentarily on the outside of her nipple and only shifted to normal with her next step. She wasn't walking very well and looked shaken. I would find out later that three women had stopped her in the bathroom and told her that if she didn't leave soon they were going to "mess her up." One of them slapped her. Cherrie looked dazed and unsure where to go.

"Jesus," one guy sighed. Another of our group walked the ten feet to her, handed her a drink, and led her back to us. She didn't protest and took a deep breath upon arriving. Her lips encircled the straw and sucked a couple more inches of rum and coke. We all stared silently. Finally the guy who brought her over spoke.

"We thought you'd left."

"Nooo," escaped slowly from wet lips. "Lots of people wanted to talk to me."

"I'll bet they did," another guy offered and the friend at his side elbowed him quiet.

I glanced around the room. Another dozen guys had their eyes on her. Several at the bar could see her in the mirror. The men on either side of her leaned in with questions and Cherrie mumbled short answers and a quick smile. The band started up again loud and fast. They took her empty drink out of her hand and two of them led her to the floor. The music appeared to spark Cherrie and she danced with renewed energy. A third guy joined them and she danced in the two-foot circle between them. Twisting and gyrating, some times with her arms raised, her breasts provided frequent forays to the outside world. I couldn't tell if she was staggering on her own or if they were knocking her off balance, but she stumbled into them repeatedly, their hands taking a hold of her waist and skimming along her bare belly to right her. One of the guys reached his hand into her dress at waist level, pulling the side completely off of one breast. His hand made a fast retreat, a little shocked himself I thought, and Cherrie fixed her dress trying to smile like it was all an accident.

She had to push her way between them to break free at the end of the song. As drunk as she was, Cherrie had noticed where I was and had slipped out towards me. She ignored an invitation to dance by a new suitor and I swooped in to catch her hand.

"Will you take me back to the hotel now?" she asked, her voice on the edge of a plead.

"Let's dance two songs. Then we'll go." This one was a raunchy blues number and I alternated holding her close and sending her into a spin, heads jerking to follow the rotation of her nearly bare chest. At the end of the second spin I had to hold her up for ten seconds to keep her from falling down. "Whoa, you're a little drunk."

"I'm very drunk," she said with her eyes drifting over my face.

I kept her close. I imagined turning her around and pressing into her back with my hands around her waist, letting all the guys around have a last drool. With my arms, I could squeeze her and deepen her cleavage, maybe even push a nipple out. Too much though, I decided. The next song was slow and everyone was holding their partners tight. I whispered into her ear.

"A girl could get herself in a lot of trouble dressed like you are."

"Take me home and I'll do everything for you." She backed off a couple of inches and licked her lips. The guys on either side of her were watching over their partners shoulders. I told Cherrie to mouth an obvious "yes." What they couldn't read from her lips, they could read from her chest. I couldn't help myself from looking down the endless plunge.

Keeping her tight against my side, I ushered her off the floor and towards the door. The floor was very crowded and slow going. Eyes were all over both of us. I kept us moving. I wondered if Cherrie would have been too drunk to negotiate the walk on her own. The first woman I danced with leaned into Cherrie and shouted "slut" into her face. Cherrie smartly didn't answer. We pushed by a crowd at the door and I saw a man squeeze her butt out of the corner of my eye; I smartly let this go.

The outside air was fresher, if not any cooler. On the street, Cherrie seemed even more of a spectacle and guys stared without any pretense. Looking down at her from the side, I could see all of one breast and down to the bottom of her belly. I steered her right towards the main intersection. A car full of guys yelled and whistled at her while passing. We crossed the street and headed left towards where my car was parked, but then I directed us into the first side street on the right towards the empty commercial buildings. The noise of traffic ebbed. Lights were on in an office where a lone janitor cleaned. We walked on. I placed my finger at the base of Cherrie's neck and drug it down between her breasts, poked heavy into her rum-saturated belly and circled her navel. "You are a major tease."

"Now I'm going to be a pleeeaser."

"That's right." I pushed her back into a telephone pole and shoved against her shoulders, arching her back until both breasts popped out. Then I lifted her to my mouth and started taking from her with my hands and lips. Looking over her shoulder, revealed several guys coming towards us from the busy street. I grabbed Cherrie tight at my side and walked to the next block and turned left.

"Guys were getting a little bit fresh with me in the bar, weren't they?" Cherrie cocked her head and gave me a wide grin, then stumbled. "Whoooa, I'm defffinitely drunnk."

In the middle of the block was a small empty parking lot with a wall on the street side. Only a chain blocked the driveway. "Walk back into that lot and give me a little dance like you gave all those guys."

"And then what?" She arched her shoulders back and turned away. Strutting her best runway style, she zigzagged to the middle of the lot, put her hands on her butt, and twisted towards me. God what a sight! I could hear footsteps as the lead guys turned the corner towards us. I walked straight at her and she backed away pushing her tits at me. She stumbled and landed on her ass. "Ooops!"

I lifted her and took her to the wall out of view of the street and started in on her, groping up her skirt and kissing her wildly. The first guy poked his head around the corner as my hand slipped under her dress. I pulled it up over her butt and motioned with my hand for the men to stay back a moment. "You ready to get fucked good, huh?"

"Anyway you like it."

"Gonna suck me?"

"Sure. Want me to take my dress all the way off and go walking down this dark street naked and all alone?" Cherrie raised her dress to her ribs and turned away slowly. She saw them.

"Oh!" and pulled the dress back down, straightened the front to semi-cover her breasts once again, and backed up into me.

"Don't mind us honey - keep going just like you were," one of the guys said. Cherrie turned around and searched my face with wide eyes that were sobering fast. The men closed in. "Come on sweetheart," another one of them said, "you deserve way more than what one man can give."

One of them grabbed her arm and twisted it until she turned around in a moan of pain. I held on to the other arm. The man who had spoken first stepped to within a foot of her. "Well, well. The little bar tease is all alone now. If you don't do anything stupid, like try to scream, we won't hurt you too bad, maybe." He reached inside her wide open dress and squeezed both tits, working them hard. His hands tugged at the nipples and then took them between fingers and thumb and clamped down. "Don't you dare scream or I'll punch you so hard you won't even be able to breathe." He twisted and pinched with a lot of force and Cherrie's face screwed up in agony while her mouth uttered muffled gasps. He released her nipples and took her face. "Now give me a wet French kiss or I'll go back to the fore-play." Cherrie opened her mouth and he jammed his tongue inside. One hand he reached up under her dress and poked a finger into her cunt.

"Come on Roy. Fuck her! Fuck the little whore." Roy backed up a foot and looked her up and down. Good god. So much skin was showing - peach size breasts, flat belly, long bare legs. Tears glistened on Cherrie's cheeks. Her breaths were short and shaky. I was rock hard and hoping to hell this didn't get out of hand. There were five of them.

"Spread her out boys and take a number."

"Slut fuckin' time!"

They pinned her on the blacktop, one on every limb. Actually, I still had one arm.

"No underwear at all, huh Leslie? Didn't your momma teach you nothin about what that means?

"She wants it man!"

"You're getting a royal screw tonight darlin'."

The first man was in and thrusting. The other guys were pawing her breasts and dragging fingernails along her legs while they held her down. Several times I caught Cherrie looking at me with a plead for assurance that I'd keep this under control. With no one else looking, I winked. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Roy ground into my wife for a few minutes and then dropped in a heap on her as he came. "You like that? Huh? We probably should have saved the best for last. I'm afraid it's downhill from here with these little pricks."

"Hey, fuck you Roy."

"Why don't you fuck little Leslie here instead, Dave, but try not to disappoint her."

Dave let go of her leg and shoved inside. With all of his weight on her, he jammed and jammed his cock into her womb. He put his forearm into her neck and raised himself, enjoying the sight of her gasping and twisting her head under his weight. Then he yanked her dress wide open at the chest and exploded in her.

"I'm gonna do what I've wanted to do to those tits all night," the third guy said as he squatted on his knees over her chest and spit on her cleavage. He squished her breasts around his cock and began to thrust where so many men had feasted their eyes this evening.

The guy pinning her other arm raised her head to face the swelling dick head of the third man and said, "Shoot it into her face Joey!" A minute later, that's just what he did.

"Shit man, I don't want to fuck no cum-face." They got a rag from the trash and stood her up to wipe her down.

"Who's next?" Two guys shoved her and her back landed with a thud against Roy. "Somebody else take a turn" and he two-hand thrust her towards one of the two remaining who broke her momentum with a rigid fist in her belly. "Hhoooa," she gasped and dropped to her knees. "Hey lover boy," meaning me, "you were nice enough to share. Have at her."

One guy took a station at each arm and they started to lay her out again. "Wait," I said. "Put her back on her knees." They did and I lay my stiff cock on her cheek. "You promised to suck."

"Yeah, we heard her."

She took me in. With her arms held above her head, she could only use her mouth. I looked down at the remnant of her dress and her nakedness while she took me back and forth a couple of inches. I was terribly turned on, but it takes an active mouth and hands to make me come. After a few minutes, a guy pushed me to the side and said, "Here let me show you the way it's done." He put his dick in her mouth and grabbed the back of her head. "Now honey, you're going to open wide and take me all the way down your throat. I don't want to feel one god damned tooth, you here me, and when I come, you swallow everything." Holding her head, he shoved his full length to the back of her throat. She gagged. He came out an inch or two and thrust in again. And again. Again. I saw her gut go into convulsions as he pulled back four inches before smashing her face into his groin, his swollen cock stretching down her throat. On the third pull-out, Cherrie heaved from deep inside and puked with force over his cock and onto his belly and pants.

"Fucking gross! She just vomited all over Brad," Roy said. Cherrie again puked a liquidy mess at our feet. "Looks like a few too many rum and cokes."

"You drunk shit-face whore," Brad said while looking down at his disgusting pants. "Stand her up. Now!" They lifted her to unsteady feet, still holding her arms, her head bowed. "Need a little help getting the liquor out of your gut, huh slut?" His fist shot like a rifle up under her ribs sending the soft little ball of her stomach crashing into her lungs. A loud gush of air erupted out of her mouth as her back arched against the hold on her arms. For a moment she sank onto his knuckles until he pulled his hand back fast like removing a sword and her legs dropped out from under her. Still holding her, they let her fall to her knees. Her head tilted back, eyes bulged, as her diaphragm struggled unsuccessfully to drop for an inhale. We watched in silence as she managed two short gasps of breath. Brad went around behind her and lifted her legs. "Lift!" They carried her over a three-foot high round metal railing and dropped her belly onto the bare metal. He lifted the dress over her bare cunt and shoved inside. Grabbing her hair he lifted her head and dropped his weight onto her back. The three-inch pipe ground into her waist as he violently rocked her. "You just go right ahead and puke all you want now."

Cherrie's face was screwed up in misery as she worked to get each breath between the rail being shoved into her and the sickness from her alcohol poisoning. As he came, she puked at our feet. "Cover her mouth!" I reached down and put my hand over her wet lips. Brad hauled off and slapped her bare butt with all his might. She screamed through my fingers. "Clamp down on her!" I held tighter and he spanked her four or five times more, her stifled pleas dying in my hand.

"Fuck Brad, lighten up."

Brad backed away and fastened his pants. "Who's next." Other than me, only one out of the five hadn't taken her yet. One of the guys had already left the scene.

"I want her naked," said the last in line. He took her arms and tugged the dress up over her head and dried her face with it. She didn't seem able to stand so he held her in front of him and looked her up and down.