Winding The Room Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her already, Josh, I'm getting another hard-on."

Cherrie's mouth trembled as she watched the man hold her like prey. "You know you deserve this, don't you." He lay her out on her back and entered. We could hardly see her underneath of him. All I could hear was her groan and whimper and then, voices.


"Someone's coming," I said.

Roy glanced down the street. "It's Dave with a fresh crew." Dave had gone back towards the bar and had three more guys with him. This meant eight, besides me. Good god, what had I allowed to get started?

Josh was on her a long time, squeezing her tits like balloons he wanted to pop and shoving his thumbs into her sides. When he finally stood up, she curled into a ball. "Your turn guys," someone said. "We've all had her."

All three of the new-comers bent over her and pulled her straight. "No, please," she said.

"Just like to tease, huh? Well everyone you danced with is gonna fuck your little slut body. What do you think of that? Let's put her on that crate." They carried her to a three-foot high wooden box and spread her on top. Three more guys. I didn't know how to stop it.

One entered her raw cunt while the others squeezed and nibbled on her. The other two took out their cocks and beat them against her face and started to jack-off. As their buddy shoved all he had into her, they came on her face. Cherrie closed her eyes and mouth, but had to open it again to breath, semen dripping onto her lips and tongue.

"What a fucking mess," someone said.

"Hey, that's my cum your talking about."

"What now, guys?"

"I think we should put her where she belongs," Roy said and opened up the lid to the dumpster. "Everybody done?" We all looked down at the pathetic creature that looked so sexy only an hour before. You could see scrapes and bruises under the bright flood light and the sheen of sweat and cum. The last two guys still held her arms. She shook slightly in a perpetual sob. "All right, then. Time to take out the garbage." Roy hoisted her feet and they carried her over. "One, two, three" and they swung her up over the side. We heard a thud and grunt and a bang from a foot hitting the metal side. Someone threw her dress in on top of her. "You're home now, sweetheart. Come see us again sometime soon and we'll have even a bigger party." Then he closed the lid.

We walked off, together at first.

"We should take her outside of town and really give it to her," Brad said.

"And then what? Kill her?" Roy answered.

"We should get every guy in the bar and fuck her all night and all day."

"Sorry, Brad I'm loosin interest. You saw what we threw in the trash. She makes me want to puke now. The first fucks were the good ones. Now she's worse than the lonely girls at two o'clock. Besides, if she can't walk out of this, it could get ugly for us."

We got to the main street and I said, "I'm parked this way. Maybe I'll see you guys later."

"Hey, thanks for sharing - we owe you one. You didn't get to fuck her, did you?"

"I had my fun. But like you said, there's nothing left worth fucking." I crossed the street heading towards our car, opposite direction from the bar. As I neared the street it was on, I looked back and saw that all of the guys were out of view. I made a quick cross back over the boulevard and down the first side street. Halfway down I hesitated, should I go back and get the car? Better to get to her now. I turned right and hurried towards Cherrie.

I found her stark naked wandering the parking lot, hunched over with her arms around her chest. "Cherrie."

She fell into my arms bawling, "Please take me home." I fished her mangled dress out of the trash and slipped it over her head - it was better than naked, barely. She limped badly and I supported her with my hands on both of her arms.

"So you wanted a last fuck after all." Brad had just come around the corner and addressed me. No one else was with him. He came closer and looked at Cherrie. "You just got us all wound up sweetie and we're gonna keep on going until you're used up." He stood two feet in front of Cherrie. Her breathes were short and gasping - Brad was relishing the terror in her wide eyes. "Right now there's two carloads on their way. I just came back to make sure you don't slip away. A guy has an apartment near here and we're gonna tie you to a table in his basement and work you for days."

Cherrie tried to turn into my arms and out of Brad's stare, but I held her arms fast at the elbows, not wanting to show my hand yet. She turned her head towards me and pleaded, "No more Jeff, please, please..." Brad's fist slammed into her stomach, knocking her out of my hold. She flew onto her back and tried to roll over, but couldn't and clawed at the air with her hands.

Brad bent over her and I came close too. "You shut your mouth up. Want another one in your soft little belly, huh? Hold her up again Jeff - she needs her clock reset." He was lifting her by her hair and one breast. I brought my fist down hard across the bridge of his nose and felt the bones give as his head snapped around. As he dropped Cherrie and tried to straighten, I drove my knuckles into his Adam's Apple. He fell back on the asphalt and I kicked him hard in the crotch. We were both in trouble now.

I scooped up Cherrie, who was still struggling to breathe, and ran with her down the street. No one in sight yet. I turned left and carried her to within a few feet of the main drag and set her down. "Can you walk across the street so we don't arouse any extra attention?" She nodded. I kept her on my right side, away from anyone who might see us coming from the bar. No cars within a couple of blocks. I could see some people at the far corner near the bar, about three blocks away. Our car was only twenty feet down the side street. I helped Cherrie in and ran around the front in time to see a pick-up with shell and a four-door with three guys in the back seat turn a couple blocks down towards where Cherrie had been.

I made a U-turn and drove away from the scene on side streets for a good half-mile before turning onto a main drag. Our motel was about three miles away. I parked our car in back out of view and away from our room. All was pretty quiet, but I told Cherrie to act like nothing hurt until we got to our room, just in case someone was watching out the window and might think of calling the police. Now, they would just see what they thought was a cheap street hooker.

I took her right to the bathroom and into the shower. She vomited. Hot water streamed the dirt and cum off while I held her. "There were too many men," she whimpered and looked up at me with the fear still present.

"And a lot more looking for you right now." I soaped her into a lather from head to toe and rinsed away what I could of the last hour. Then I ran a tub of warm water and helped her in. Her belly looked the worst - bruises and abrasions from being pinned on the horizontal bar and from Brad's persistent fist. What would he have done to her tonight? Would there have been anything left? Many other marks and nicks of red and blue on her ribs, breasts, arms, and knees told the story.

Still, laying there naked in the tub, Cherrie looked sexy. I kept my erection hid on the outside of the tub while I kneeled over the side and stroked and comforted her. "Are you ashamed of me?" she asked.

"Not at all. Why would you think that?"

"For being the lowest slut any of them had ever seen."

"You were just so sexy that things go out of control."

In bed she asked, "Did I deserve to be fucked by every man I teased?"

"No honey."

"What if they would have taken me to that guy's basement?" and she started to cry. I held and soothed her, telling her not to think about it - that she was safe now and we'd never go near that bar again. But I went there in my mind, to the basement where a dozen or more guys would have come on and in her while she lay tied spread open. Then Brad would instigate tying her to the wall or ceiling with her arms held helplessly above her head. Or maybe they'd just take turns holding her while she was punched and whipped until she lost consciousness. Sometime in the dark of the next night, she would be dumped outside of town. I had almost made a fatal error. There were too many men.

I pampered her for weeks. She surprised me the second morning after the gang-bang by going down on me. "You shouldn't have to be frustrated. It wasn't your fault," she said. I reminded her that everything that happened inside the bar, at least, was my plan. She said she could have always said no or played it down some. No, of course I didn't tell her that I set her up for the first five men. It was ten days before she said she was ready to receive me in her vagina. I came imagining the initial stares as Cherrie returned to the "Pump House" on a crowded weekend night wearing a tiny see-through pink crop-top and a black tube skirt. She'd strut from front to back, ignoring comments, and igniting imaginations while the management called the police for indecent exposure. Then she'd leave as fast as she came, stick out her thumb, and jump into my car. No, it would be too great of risk, but man did I come.