Window to a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers

Another moan, far higher pitched, burst from Andrea's lips as she added a second finger to the first teasing her moist labia, the speed of her rubbing fingers increasing with the pace of his stroking hand.

"Does that feel good?" He gasped out.

"God, yes," Andrea replied, moving her fingers higher, to her throbbing clit.

"You look so amazing. Make yourself come. I know I'm going to any second now. I could almost come just looking at you."

Andrea let out a gasp and arched her back as she rubbed the bud at the apex of her lips just a little harder and faster. The itch within her grew stronger with each circle of her fingers, pushing her ever closer to climax.

He grunted in a mixture of exertion and pleasure as his fist pumped over his swollen organ, words now beyond them both as they both neared the point of no return. Andrea gasped and moaned as her passion swelled, fighting hard to keep her eyes open through the pleasure.

"God -- yeah," Alex exclaimed in clipped grunts, and then let out a long groan. Andrea's eyes widened as thick ropes of semen shot up over his chest, even spattering against his chin from the force of his ejaculation.

The sight was the last Andrea saw before her eyes pinched tightly closed and she let out a squeal of ecstasy. Her knees wobbled beneath her and she settled them on the floor, leaning against the window frame as she trembled in climax. Her walls clenched tight, her juices running down her hand as she yelped through the powerful waves of orgasm consuming her body.

For several minutes, neither of them could do more than listen to the sound of the other's labored breathing. Alex collapsed back on the deck chair, covered in his sticky cum. Andrea rolled over and lay down on the floor, her face and breasts flushed rosy red from the heat of her climax.

Just as Andrea regained her breath and managed to rise to her knees once more, Alex asked, "Do you want to come over? God, I want you."

"I want you too."

Alex let out a groan and responded, "I'll see you in a minute then."

"Not that long if I can help it," Andrea said and rose up to look out the window with a smile.

Quickly throwing on her shorts and top, not bothering to waste time putting on her panties, she hurried downstairs and out the door, across the few yards of grass separating her from her dream -- a dream now come true.

****

Contest entries need 25 votes to qualify, so read and vote on as many as you can. I hope you've enjoyed this quick tale of watching and being watched. Thanks to Roust, as always, for his editing.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,289 Followers
12