Window Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly I had enough motivation to make my omelet. I had Canadian bacon, and some shredded cheese, mushrooms and just enough eggs. Perfect.

I sat down and ate while looking out the balcony door. Another blazing hot day. Oh joy. Had the red giant phase of the sun already started I wondered.

Driving to work, I notice the one mattress store with a going out of business sign up. No big surprise there. Too many of them around. Race to the bottom of the pricing barrel and soon enough you can't pay the bills.

I wondered if mattress "engineers" put more thought into the slumber use versus the sex use. I always hated really firm mattresses to sleep on. But their plus side was that they were good to fuck on. You didn't have to be bothered with your knees or hands sinking way down. Maybe they should have a fuck rating on the labels. That would be funny. Or little pictograms as to which sex positions were best with which mattresses. Now THAT would be a popular mattress store. Their slogan could be "Getting Down to Business!"

"Good morning." Betty said as I walked into the store.

It was warm in the store. "Do you have the heat on in here?" I asked.

"Ohh no. The a/c is not working. I have a call in, but they probably won't get here for a day or so." She said.

"Well that's just wonderful." I said sarcastically.

"Grab that other box fan from the back and set it at the back table area blowing up this way." Betty said. "That will help a bit."

I went in back and the temperature was even worse back there. I had to climb up in the upper storage area to retrieve the fan. Plenty of dust on it. Grabbing some paper towels and water I got it cleaned off.

"Let's hope it works." I said, as I set it on the floor and searched for the outlet behind the racks of fabric samples.

I flipped the switch and it came to life. I set it on medium speed and walked up front to check the air flow.

"I need you to run these samples down to Ann at the furniture store on the corner. She works there and is waiting on these. Tell her that the one I marked with the post it note is a special order fabric and will take about 6 weeks to get that one and the minimum is 15 yards." Betty said.

"Okay, I'll walk down there now if she is in." I said.

"Hang on, let me call her to check." Betty said.

While she did that, I went outside to check the window sign I hung yesterday. It was still in position so I guess I used enough tape.

Coming back in, Betty hands me the samples and says, "Yep, she is there. I told her you would be on your way there."

"Okay. I'll be back shortly." I said.

I walk down the main street in the shade thankfully. It only took me about 5 minutes. The furniture store was in an old building, like most of the stores along the street here. I found Ann and gave her the samples and headed on back.

When I walked back in, Betty tells me, "I have one quick install for you before you head over to Mary Jane's. It's a mini blind for a kitchen door. Her name is Carol Langston. She's just over in that newer subdivision on the Northeast side. She wants the hold down brackets for the lower rail installed too."

"Is it a metal door?" I ask.

"I think so. It may be fiberglass though, I don't recall now. Anyway, it should be quick and easy. The blind is on the big table in back." Betty said.

I went in back and found the box and brought it up front.

"Let me cut this open and check it." I said.

I pulled the blind from the box and had a look.

"Is the color correct?" I asked.

"Yep, that's it. Warm Ivory. Here is her paperwork and the keys for the van. Don't forget to get a check from her. I wrote directions on that white piece of paper." Betty said.

"Alright, I'll be back in a while." I said.

I hopped in the hot van and quickly rolled down the windows and turned the a/c on high. Checked to make sure my tool bag and parts boxes were there, and off I went.

Carol was in a new house on a corner lot. Nice older woman in her 60s with a couple of small fluff dogs running about.

The door was steel. No worries. I grabbed my drill bits and level and got busy installing the blind. Twenty minutes later, she was happy. I got a check from her and headed on back to the store.

Thankfully I got a parking spot right in front. I needed to load all Mary Jane's blinds and toppers.

I walked back in the store. "It fit just fine. It was a steel door." I said, as I handed Betty the paperwork and the check. "I'm going to start loading up Mary Jane's stuff now."

"Great. I figured that would be a quick and easy one to do." Betty said.

I went back and forth three or four times hauling things to the van. I think there were 9 items total.

On my last trip out I checked my battery packs for the drill. One was low. No worries. I could charge that at Mary Jane's house.

"I marked all the boxes with the rooms that they go in. It should be obvious enough from the various sizes. Her paperwork is there on the counter. Give me a call if you have questions on it." Betty said, as she walked over to help a woman looking through wallpaper books.

"Okay. I'll see you later. Not sure how long this will all take." I said.

"I don't have anything else scheduled for you today, so take your time." Betty said.

And so off I went. My striped blue polo shirt was beginning to soak through with sweat. I so looked forward to Fall when cooler temperatures would arrive. I'd probably like living in Antarctica.

I didn't need directions. I had been to Mary Jane's house often enough to have the mental map stored away.

As I rolled into the driveway, I saw Mary Jane getting out of her car which was parked in the garage.

She waved and walked out to me.

"Perfect timing. I just got back from working out. Did you want to bring things in through the garage?" She said.

As I got out and slid the van door open, I said, "No, the front door would be better since everything needs to go upstairs anyway."

"Okay, I'll go in and unlock the front door then." She said.

I glanced at her black tights as she walked away. Damn. Those are fine legs indeed.

I grabbed my tool bag and fastener boxes and went inside.

"I'm just going to stack things here at the base of the stairs until I get everything in." I semi-shouted to the kitchen.

"Okay, that's fine." I heard her say. She was talking on the phone with someone.

After multiple trips, I had all the boxes, bags and and a stepladder in. The cool air conditioning felt good in the house. I took off my shoes, and began hauling everything upstairs. I sorted everything to the rooms each was to go in.

I figured I would start in the other rooms and do the master bedroom last. As I began to get set up in front of the one window, Mary Jane came in.

"Tom, can I get you some ice water or tea?" She asked.

"Ice water sounds good to me. Thanks." I replied.

She came back in with a glass and a coaster and set it on the dresser. "I can turn the ceiling fan on if you want." She said.

"No no, that's fine. Thank you. On the way here I was thinking on how much I look forward to Fall and cooler temperatures."

"Yes, I know. Me too. It's been crazy hot this year. I'm so glad for whoever invented central air conditioning." She said.

"I hear ya there." I said. "I'll give you a shout when I get this first blind up. Then you can help me with determining the vertical position of the topper."

"Okay, I'll be down in the kitchen." Mary Jane said.

With the brackets in place, I unpacked the foam wrapping from the blind and put it in place. Some windows were easier than others. These were all outside mount onto the drywall. Sometimes you would get lucky and hit the studs with the screws, other times not. So I always had a lot of wall anchors on hand. Those and plastic spacers to the blind cleared the window trim. I rarely used the screws provided. They were so cheap. The hex heads on the screws formed barely enough to engage the driver bit. As far as I was concerned, why bother including them at all. They were garbage fasteners.

I put the blind back in place, checked level again. All was good. I checked the cords and tilted the vanes, raised and lowered. Standing on the opposite end of the room, I looked at it for size. It was fine.

Poking my head down the stairway, I called out, "Mary Jane, come on up and have a look."

"Okay, I'll be right up." I heard in the distance.

I turned the ceiling fan light on and moved the empty box and wrappings out to the hall.

Mary Jane came up and took a look. "Oh that's nice. That color will work just fine." She said.

"Okay, very good. Let me get this topper out and I will hold it up there, and you tell me how high or low you want it mounted." I said.

I climbed the ladder with the topper and held it in the middle, raising and lowering it in relation to the top of the window.

"A bit lower." She said. "Stop. That looks like it will work."

I took my pencil and made a mark on the wall.

"Alright, thanks. I will let you know when I get this up, and then you can see the combo together. I'll position the other rooms the same once you're satisfied with the position on this topper." I said.

"Okay, sounds good." She said.

After getting the topper brackets marked and leveled, I got the topper in place. This particular design required a bit of fussing and scrunching of the fabric on the rod. After a bit, it was done. I stepped back and had a look, checking to see if it looked level from the distance.

"Alright Mary Jane, come on up and have another look." I called down the stairs again.

She came upstairs again and walked in. "Ooooh. I like that." she said. "What do you think?"

I laughed. "You know I'm supposed to say they all look marvelous."

"Oh come on, you can tell me. My husband just didn't want tons of floral everywhere. So what do you think of the fabric I chose?" She said.

"I think it goes fine in this room. Is it the same fabric for all the rooms? I asked.

"All but the master bedroom, which is a different pattern." She replied.

"Okay. Then I will move onto the other rooms. I'll do the master bedroom last since that's a different type of mount for that one."

"Can I take that cardboard downstairs for you?" She asked.

"That would be great. I'll grab it all when I head out. Thanks." I said.

As I folded the ladder, she bent over for the cardboard box, and I got a sweet view of her nice milf ass. My oh my, that was just fine indeed. Thank goodness for Lycra or Spandex, or whatever that fabric was.

I smiled as I walked to the other room. I set up the ladder and started the process over again. This window was a bit smaller, but it would take about the same amount of time.

The next room was being used as an office. So I had to move some things around to get to the window.

Mary Jane came up and said, "Oh, I'm sorry about that. I should have moved that stuff away from the window."

"No problem. I'm used to it." I said, as I set the ladder in place.

"I'm going to go shower. Is there anything you need before I do?" She asked.

"No. I should be fine." I said.

I thought about asking if I could join her, but my common sense prevailed.

Just then I remembered I forgot to bring the battery charger in and plug in the low battery. So I went downstairs, and out to the van. It was like a blast furnace opening the door. I grabbed the charger and went back in. I walked back upstairs and grabbed my spare battery. Then I walked over to the master bedroom and plugged it in below the large window.

As I got up and turned, I noticed the bath door was ajar about five inches. I heard the water running. I looked as I walked and saw Mary Jane taking her t-shirt off. Her breasts filled the mirror and I paused briefly. Beautiful D cups with large nipples. My cock started to stir. She fussed with her hair a bit and caught my reflection in the mirror. I quickly exited the room, embarrassed as hell.

Back to the work at hand, trying to make my face go pale instead of beet red. Maybe if I smash my finger with the hammer. No worries. Just let her finish and pretend it never happened. Take your time on this window. Then move onto the master bedroom when she is done.

I slowly finished the installation of the office blind and topper. No problems. I moved my stuff down the hall. I didn't hear the shower anymore. To be on the safe side, I grabbed the boxes and packing materials and went downstairs and out to the van with it.

It was getting a bit cloudier now, thankfully. Maybe it would rain and cool things off.

When I came in, I used the guest bath to wash my hands. They were getting a bit dirty from handling everything. And she had light colored walls.

Back upstairs I went, and I peeked into the master bedroom, holding the ladder. The bath door was closed now. Whew.

I opened the blind boxes. One large one for the bedroom. One small one for the master bath window. I took the blinds and brackets out and set them aside. Then I grabbed the larger topper, which was wrapped in a large clear heavy plastic bag, and opened that. It was mounted on a pine board and had fabric sides that hung down a ways.

Setting the ladder up for the large window, I got up and checked the measurement. It matched up with the blind. This was two blinds on one head rail due to the size of the window. I measured and marked for the brackets and went about drilling. My battery pack started to slow down. I glanced at the charger on the floor. The light was still flashing, meaning it wasn't fully charged yet. I swapped the batteries out. It was probably charged enough for me to finish.

As I got the brackets all in place, the master bath door opened. Oh God, don't turn beet red, don't turn beet red I kept thinking to myself. Just focus on the blind.

"Looks like you're moving right along." Mary Jane said, as I fastened the last screw for the blind.

I didn't even turn to look, I just said, "Yep, everything is going smoothly. The measurements were all accurate."

"Excellent. I will go have a look at the other rooms." She said.

I double checked the levelness of the brackets. Then I took the large blind and made a mark on top for center. I carefully took it up the ladder and got it centered on the window and started hanging it from the brackets. It was a bit of a handful, but I got it in place. I had just enough clearance for the middle support bracket. So I took down the blind and got busy mounting that in place.

I put the blind back in place and got all the brackets connected to the rail. Then I took off all the remaining packing material and undid the cords. I lowered the blinds and checked their functioning.

"Everything looks great." Mary Jane said, as I tossed trash into the empty carton.

"Thanks." I said, and as I looked up, there she was leaning against the door frame, wearing a colorful floral satin bath robe. A short bath robe. I was not expecting that and I'm pretty sure my pause and expression was frozen in time seemingly.

"I...uh...umm...yea...I will need to hold this topper in place while you tell me where to position it." I said.

Was the a/c on? I thought to myself. I started to sweat.

"I need to go to the van for the brackets on this topper." I said.

"Okay. I'll be here." Mary Jane said smiling.

I went back downstairs, and out to the van. I popped open the back gate and found the box with all the larger "L" brackets. I grabbed four, but probably would only need three.

When I walked back in the master bedroom, Mary Jane was crouched down looking at the fabric on the topper. I could clearly see her one breast almost fully exposed.

"This is really nice fabric. It has a nice feel. I like things that feel good in the hand." She said.

I cleared my throat. "Yes, it's very nice. It looks great." I felt my cock starting to grow again.

"Okay, let me hold that on the window and you tell me where you want it." I said, picking up the long fabric covered board.

Carefully getting on the ladder with it, I held it in place and Mary Jane looked from the opposite wall.

"Go as far down as you can." She said.

I rested it on top of the blind head rail.

"Hmmm, that's too low I think. Raise it some...more...more...there. Stop." She said. "That looks good there."

Grabbing my pencil, I quickly marked underneath the board in the center. Then I got down and put the topper back on the ground. I took the brackets and mounted them carefully, starting with the center. None of the screws hit solid wood. So I had to use anchors. A. few more trips up and down the ladder and the brackets were in place.

I took the topper and placed it on top of the "L" brackets and approximated center. It would stay in place by itself while I got down to have a look. After moving it a bit, I screwed the brackets to the wood board from underneath.

"Oh wow, that's really nice. I like that a lot. It's always hard to visualize until it's up." Mary Jane said.

"There may be some wrinkles in the fabric. I can bring the steamer in and go over it before I leave." I said.

"Oh that's okay, I can use my clothes iron on it if need be." She said.

"Alright, well, one more blind to go and then I will be out of your way." I said.

"Oh I don't mind. I like watching a man work hard." She said with a bit of a mischievous smile.

I picked up the small mini blind for the master bath window, but I needed my smaller step stool for in there. I took the large ladder down and out to the van. Bringing in the smaller stool, I went back upstairs. The fan was now on above the bed. Mary Jane was not in the room.

I take the step stool and the blind into the bath. There on the counter top was a black lace bra and matching panties. My mind drifted.

As I went back out to the bedroom to get the brackets, Mary Jane walked back in.

"Wow, that was fast. All done already?" She asked.

"No, I have to screw the brackets in still and mount it." I said.

"Mmm...that sounds interesting." She said, getting up on the bed and laying parallel to the pillows.

"Mind if I watch?" She asked.

"No. It won't take long." I said, trying not to look at her as I walked back into the bath, but I couldn't help looking at her legs, which now were covered with a pair of stockings.

My cock was beginning react as I eyeballed the panties and bra again on the bath counter. My hands were getting sweaty.

I got the brackets in place. The blind fit just fine. And my cock was now at full mast from my lustful thoughts.

As I got the controls squared away, Mary Jane said, "Stand to the side so I can see it."

So I got off the stool, and stood to the side, the bulge in my shorts clearly obvious now.

"Oh that is very nice indeed." She said.

"Yes, this blind is perfect for this size window." I said.

"I wasn't talking about the blind." She said.

As I looked out the bath door, Mary Jane was now laying sideways, bath robe fully open, left foot on the bed, knee in the air. I stood there like a deer in headlights. Her thigh high stockings fully in view, as was her nice brunette bush and tits. I licked my lips and swallowed hard.

I walked the ladder and my tools back out.

"I..uh, need to wash my hands." I said.

"Please do." She said.

I went back to the bath and washed my hands. I bent down and washed off my face and swallowed some water. As I dried off, I kept looking at the black lace panties on the counter.

I walked back to the bedroom and stood there looking at Mary Jane and her beautiful curves.

"If it's alright with you, there's one more thing I would like you to mount and screw." She said.

She was staring at my crotch.

I looked at her. She looked up at me. My eyes went to her black bush.

I pulled up the bottom of my shirt and took it off. I reached down and undid my tan shorts and let them fall to the ground. And then I pulled off my black Lycra shorts. My cock sprang free, fully erect.