Window Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly got on the bed and ran my hand over her raised leg nervously.

As I moved to kiss her, her hand went to my shaft. "Oh my, that's definitely larger than my husband's." She said.

Our lips met and she gently stroked my sweaty cock and massaged my balls. Her tongue danced with mine. I could smell the perfume she put on as I kissed her neck. Her breathing increased. My cock oozed slickness onto her hand.

She pushed me over on my back and raised up, kissing my chest slowly and all the way down to my cock. Her left hand massaged my balls and her tongue traced a line from the tip of my shaft all the way to my balls. Back and forth she went with her tongue, teasing.

Her left hand lifted my shaft straight up and she looked at me, kissing the very tip of it. She used her two hands and fingertips to lightly stroke me up and down. Her nicely done red nails scratching me gently.

I reached down to feel her tits in my hand. Beautiful full double D's, nipples bigger than I ever remember seeing at my fingertips before.

Her mouth wrapped around the head of my shaft as I pinched her nipples lightly with my fingertips. I felt her tongue doing circles around the tip. And then ever so slowly, she lowered, taking my shaft in her mouth, until nearly all 8 inches were in.

All I could do was lay back and groan loudly. "Holy fuck." I said.

She came back up and sucked it, very slowly up and down about halfway. Her eyes met mine as I watched my cock slide in her mouth. Her left hand felt my balls getting slowly tighter.

She took her mouth off and stroked me slowly with her right hand. "That is one very nice drill you have." She said.

I pushed her over onto her back and climbed on top, kissing her passionately. Her lovely tits filled my hands. Moving my mouth to each of her nipples, I sucked them fully into my mouth. Her nails lightly scratching my back.

Moving off her and pushing her stocking clad legs apart, my tongue landed on her now wet pussy. My nose full of her bush, my tongue gliding over her lovely skin. My cock was twitching. I kissed her stocking clad thighs and over her nice bush.

My mouth found her clit and sucked it in gently. She moaned loudly, while she played with her tits. I stuck my tongue deep inside her and licked slowly up to her clit again. I concentrated on it, circling and sucking it. Her breathing got intense, as I sucked rhythmically on that button, she held her breath and had short gasps, and then let out a long moan as she straightened both legs out fully. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her. My tongue deep in her pussy tasting those delicious sex juices.

Inserting my middle finger into her box, I tickled her g-spot as I blew lightly on her clit. Her legs moving as if she wanted to push off the bed. I trapped her one leg with my left arm and pulled her clit into my mouth again, sucking it harder, while pressing her g-spot with my finger.

"Oh God, ohh, fuck, fuuuck!" She panted, and then shuddered for what seemed like a full minute and then came really hard. It was the longest moan I had ever heard I think. Her pussy was pulsing around my finger.

I climbed back on top of her while she caught her breath. I took her nipples into my mouth again as my cock rested on top of her bush.

She reached down and moved the head of my shaft to her opening. Grabbing my ass, she pulled me forward and raised her legs.

My cock was on fire as it buried itself fully into her hot snatch. I kissed her, she tasted her pussy on me as I pumped my cock in balls deep.

"Oh, ohhh, that's it. Oh yeaaa, take that pussy. Fuck it good!" She demanded.

My hands grabbed the bedspread on either side of her. She moved her legs to my shoulders and I started slam fucking her full on. The bed was squeaking lightly. My balls were about to explode.

"D..don't cum yet!" She said, as I felt the pressure built.

She held her breath again, gasping short breaths...and then began to shake and moan.

"Ohhhh God dam...fill me now! Fill that fucking pussy!! She screamed, grabbing her legs.

I glanced down at my cock burying itself deep in her. Wet with her juice. That was all it took.

I let loose a torrent of cum, as the gates released and it shot out of my cock into her. I could feel her contracting around my shaft as she came hard.

"Ohhhh fuuuuuuck." I gasped, feeling the intense heat fill my entire cock. I kept pumping her with my full length, now wet with cum and pussy juice.

Our tongues met again, in between breaths. My balls wet with her pussy juice and my cum. We kissed like horny teens in the back seat of a car. It was fantastic.

We slowly caught our breath, and kissed more, my cock sliding slowly in and out of her in a regular motion. She grabbed me and gave me a big bear hug and grabbed my ass as I slid into her again.

"That was wonderful. Thank you." She said.

"It's all about customer service." I said smiling.

Mary Jane laughed.

I got off of her and laid next to her closing my eyes and relaxing.

"I haven't had a woman deep throat me in a long time. That was nice." I said.

"Yes, it was. I learned to do that back in my college days. I quite enjoy it." She said.

"Lucky guys." I said smiling.

"What did you major in?" I asked.

"I got my degree in corporate finance. I figured that would be good for any business job." She said.

"Mmm...well you definitely got down to business today." I said with a smile.

I propped myself up and leaned over and kissed her again while massaging her beautiful breasts.

"Mmmm...that feels good." She said smiling and then sighing.

"I should get my stuff packed up and head on back to the store I guess. Betty will be wondering what took so long." I said.

"Tell her you had some additional drilling to do." Mary Jane said laughing.

I laughed too. "Well that would be true I guess."

"If you want to hop into the shower quick and wash, you may." She said.

"That sounds good. Thanks. I'll be quick." I said.

"I'd much prefer you be slow." She said with a naughty smile. "There's a dry towel hanging up there."

I got up and went in and took a 5 minute shower. Enough to feel refreshed again.

Turning the water off, I got out. Mary Jane was talking to someone on the phone, still laying on the bed naked. She was rubbing her wet pussy with her fingers slowly. Nice.

I refocused and got my clothes back on and rounded up my tools and miscellaneous things I brought in. Down the stairs I went and out to the van. I organized the van a bit better and got the trash consolidated on one side.

Walking back inside I went upstairs again to check all the rooms and make sure I didn't leave anything. I heard the shower.

I found a few driver bits in the one room. Good thing I checked. I looked at all the blinds and toppers again and they all looked fine.

Walking into the master bedroom, I checked the function on the blinds for the large window again. All was good.

I walked into the master bath and told Mary Jane I was all done and about to head out. She was still in the shower.

She opened the shower door, and said, "Oh wait, don't go yet. I still have to write you a check for the balance. I'll be done in just a minute."

"Ok, I'll wait downstairs." I said.

I sat on the bottom of the stairs by the front door.

About 5 minutes later, I hear Mary Jane coming down the stairs. She was wrapped up in a towel, hair still wet.

"Come into the kitchen and I will write the check. Did you want some more to drink?" She asked.

"No, I'm fine, thanks." I said, following her to the kitchen.

She even looked damn nice in a towel I thought to myself. Good grief.

Grabbing her checkbook and pen, she took the paperwork and wrote out the check. I was admiring her curves and smiling.

She handed me the check and said, "Thank you so much. Everything looks really great. You did an awesome job putting everything up here."

"Your welcome. It all looks really good. You have good design sense." I said, looking around the kitchen and living room.

She walked around the counter and held out her arms to give me a hug. I wasn't going to decline.

I hugged her in her towel, wet hair and all.

"I'm sure I can find other things to decorate here. But my husband needs to recover from this expense for now." She said.

She leaned in to kiss my cheek and instead I moved and kissed her on the lips. A deep, long kiss. My cock was rising again. My hands moved down the towel to her ass, I squeezed.

"You even look hot in a towel." I said.

"You naughty installer you." She said, reaching down and feeling my hardening cock through my shorts.

"Oh my, I guess you do indeed like the towel." She said, undoing my button and unzipping my shorts. Her hand was in my shorts and on my cock as she kissed me more.

She lowered herself down to her knees on the carpet. My erect shaft at her mouth. She looked up at me. "I can't let you leave in this condition." She said.

And with that her mouth took my throbbing dick half in, sucking it strongly.

"Ohhhh." Was all I could say, as I held her head with my hands and slowly fucked her mouth. She massaged my balls like and expert with her one hand.

"I love your cock. It's the perfect size for me." She said, stroking it and looking up at me.

She stood up, and kissed me again. Then walked over to living room couch. She lowered herself over the arm of the couch, towel covering half her nice medium size ass.

I kicked off my shorts and walked over to her. I grabbed her ass and ran my hands down her legs.

"Give it to me again, hard and deep." she said.

I lowered myself down and put the head of my cock against her pussy and pushed forward. It slid in easily. Oh it felt good. So damn good.

She moved her legs close together. I put my hands on the couch arm on either side of her and stroked her deep. Her pussy felt like a vise now, with her legs together.

"God you turn me on." I said.

"Oh yes...that's it, all the way. Pound that pussy hard." She demanded.

I started to ram her hard and fast. My body slapping her ass. The sound of fucking filling the entire room.

"Oh fuck meeee. Give it to me. Shoot that cock off in me!" She hissed.

I was fucking her as hard as I could, my balls exploded in a glorious eruption, filling her, as I rammed it in and held it deep, my shaft contracting and squirting in her again. I held my cock deep in her,

feeling it surrounded by pussy pleasure.

I collapsed onto her back and she just moaned and breathed hard.

"That was fucking hot as hell." She said, out of breath.

After I calmed down, I kissed her back and slowly pulled my softening cock out. Her pussy dripped a bit of my cum.

I got dressed again.

Walking back to the couch, she was still just laying there. I kissed her back again, and said I would see her next time she came to the store.

"Mmmmhmmm." She muttered.

And with that, I went to the front door, glancing back at her ass still in the air over the couch arm. I smiled and walked out, closing the door behind me.

I got in the van and drove off, windows down, a/c on full blast.

Back at the store, I walked in with the check and some cardboard.

Betty said, "Well how did it go?"

"It went well. Very well. She was very happy with everything." I said, walking toward the back after putting Mary Jane's check on the counter.

"Oh that's good. We want her to be happy. She's a good customer." Betty said.

I smiled walking into the back room.

I thought to myself, "Yes indeed, she is a very good customer."