All Comments on 'Wine Country Girl Ch. 02'

by susynoid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

So looking forward to the rest of Alex’s wine country adventure (and maybe beyond?). Wonderfully erotic, sometimes humorous and even poignant, not to mention that you’ve got the sex scenes down pat - 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Can't believe that it is over 8 months since the first chapter, as when I started to read this instalment, it all came rushing back to me. But hey just goes to prove that it is a great story. I just hope we don't have to wait another 8 months for the next instalment, and to see if Alex manages to get her revenge on her ex boyfriend / supposed husband. I would also love to know whether Alex and Megan get together again, and also whether Megan's mother gets involved in any way.

Anyway thanks for a great story, and stay safe.

Rgds Al

Yogie32Yogie32over 3 years ago

Great read just hope this continues.

BillyslateBillyslateover 3 years ago

Absolutely Splendid!

Just 1-correction to a previous commenter, since it has been a bit less than 5-months that CH. 01 was posted. Nevertheless, CH. 02 was just delightfully sexual, with the 2-younger ladies doing a number on Alex. For me, everything was presented perfectly in this chapter, commencing with Alex stumbling over Megan in the morning breakfast line, "reeking of flavor" from the previous night's sexual romp with Stacy.

This is unquestionably just 1-of the cutest while simultaneously highly sexual 4-pages of lesbian lust I have read in quite awhile🎉!

Definitely A 5*-Star Chapter & Please Hurry With CH. 03!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep it going!

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsteralmost 2 years ago

Please continue this fun and exciting trip. I can’t wait to see what adventures are next for Miss O’Neil including her return to KC.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Rich and fruity and moist with a nice "nose." Mmmm

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusynoid@susynoid
Thanks for reading my stories! Some are 100% true and others are based on my personal experiences and then extrapolated from there!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES