All Comments on 'Wine Country Girl Ch. 03'

by susynoid

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
nuee420nuee420about 3 years ago

Beautiful ending! Though sad it is ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

While this story was very hot, I thought the shift in Maggie was more than a little strange. She went from a kind bar owner who seemed find with the treatment of fiancé to full on pissed off Domme for no apparent reason.

Still gave it a 5/5 though.

J

GoodBiCuriosityGoodBiCuriosityabout 3 years ago
What a turn of events

It definitely too me by surprise and it livened up the story.

Hope it doesn't end here.

5 stars!

metroalmametroalmaabout 3 years ago

I too thought that Maggie shifted into something else. It didn't work for me, the rest, however, was super

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 3 years ago

Maggie goes gonzo; not a particularly good look IMHO...

A "wake-up" call for Alex that women can be just as much of jerks as men.

Maybe a follow-on story with Alex down the road a few months as she figures out who she is?

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic series - at times humorous, even a bit poignant, interesting characters that come alive, and beyond great sex scenes. Although would love to see more Alex stories, I like the way you ended this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Follow up would be good, and maybe with more details on/the return of Elyse which was teased in an earlier instalment.

lazy_readerlazy_readeralmost 2 years ago

Really liking this series until the final scene with Maggie. I could have done without that. I'm a little surprised that Alex enjoyed that, but who knows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The element of non-consent doesn't do it for me. I really liked the Maggie character and would have enjoyed a whole lot of dominance ramp up, but instead it felt brutally disjointed. Megan's mom had foreshadowing for this, not kind, wise Maggie.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 1 year ago

This was a fun story till the bizarre scene at the hotel. The whole "maybe if you'd submitted to your asshole ex he would have treated you better" is garbage.

Also, "labia lips" is redundant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersusynoid@susynoid
Thanks for reading my stories! Some are 100% true and others are based on my personal experiences and then extrapolated from there!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES