All Comments on 'Wine, Women, and Music'

by happyhubby213

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I gotta admit...

I've had a fantasy for a while now about having my wife and sis-in-law at the same time, so this was pretty damn hot. lol

5 Stars.

alladream27alladream27over 10 years ago
I felt so appreciated

DAMN! I have always wanted to meet a man who respected the fact ha I like women. This story is a dream come true for me. Good job!

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago
Gaining insight

Somehow this story has enlightened me re this type of a relationship which I now find attractive and appealing. Thank you.

blkhrtblkhrtover 10 years ago
thin line

There is a thin line between the fact that the hubby knows his wife is bisexual and encourage her to explore it and the fact of being a wimp of a cuck hubby. And this is a cuck hubby. Wife betrayed him and he had no clue that he is nothing but a laughing stock. Wife have every chance to tell him about her bisexuality. But she decided to "what hubby does not know don't hurt him". A royal cliche. She got caught. But hubby decided to accept this arrangement. A cheating is a cheating, in any shape or form. And it should never be tolerated. You all think its hot. I think its cold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!!

Great story with realistic dialogue. Well developed characters and a lot of time spent on the details. All of that made it a pleasure to read and a overall satisfying experience. Thanks!!.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two whores with one asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous