Wine, Women, and Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too early. I need a couple more glasses of wine before I'm comfortable enough to dance." Truth be told I'm a lousy dancer and I'm very self conscious about it. I suggested she and Diega dance. At first Diega said, "No." Then, "Oh what the hell. It's probably what you're waitin' for anyway."

She grabbed Maggie's hand and pulled her up. Maggie looked at me and I gave her a smile. They started dancing a little nervously at first, but slowly they relaxed. When the song finished I told them how well they danced together and poured us a glass of wine. We talked for a while. I was half way through my glass when they finished theirs. Then "Didn't I blow your mind this time" by the Delfonics started playing and I urged them on, "You've gotta dance to this one 'cause you two have certainly blown my mind."

It didn't take much urging. This time they got more into it. They were relaxed and holding each other closely. Maggie slid her hand down and rested it on the top of Diega's ass. A moment later, when Diega's back was to me, Maggie gave it a squeeze and lifted the bottom of Diega's dress up far enough for me to see she wasn't wearing anything under it. Diega turned and looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders. She leaned in and kissed Maggie. A quick kiss at first then she kissed her harder. Maggie opened her mouth and let Diega's tongue in as deep as she wanted to go. Diega put her hand on Maggie's breast and started playing with her nipple just as the song ended. "Well that was fuckin' hot.", I said.

They both giggled and walked back to the couch holding hands. I was finishing my first glass of the Dunn so I refilled my glass and gave them each a larger pour. That emptied the bottle. We were all getting a nice wine buzz going when "Me and Mrs. Jones" by Billy Paul started playing. Diega grabbed my hand, "This time it's you and me."

I was now relaxed enough to make an attempt. As we danced it started to get kind of hot. Diega pulled me close to her. I looked at Maggie who smiled at me. Diega was rubbing her breasts across my chest and pushing her hips into me. That's when I realized the ladies were probably higher on the wine than I was. I told Maggie, "Come on babe, join us." She got up. The three of us were standing there, barely moving, swaying to the music more than actually dancing. I kissed Maggie. She whispered in my ear, "Kiss Diega."

I kissed her like Maggie wanted. She had a soft hot mouth. She ran her tongue between my lips. I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Maggie leaned in and the three of us were kissing each other. Diega and I. Maggie and Diega. Maggie and I. The three of us kissed simultaneously. It was getting pretty fucking intense. I thought I needed to slow things down before we did something we might not be ready for. The song ended so I turned off the CD player. Maggie asked me, "Hey, what happened to the music?"

"That was the end of the disc."

They wanted to play more music but I suggested we slow things down a bit. It was going kinda fast.

Much to their chagrin we let things cool down. We discussed how things were moving along and they agreed it might be better to go a little slower. We talked for quite a while and as our energy began to dissipate we decided to call it a night.

Maggie was setting Diega up in the spare bedroom when I said, "Good night. I'm gonna to turn down the sheets and get ready for bed."

The next thing I knew I was waking up in the morning curled up next to Maggie. I went to the kitchen to make coffee. The spare bedroom was empty. Diega was gone. She left a note that read, "I had a great time. Actually the best in a long time. I can hardly wait for the next party. Diega"

Chapter 4

It's been about a week since Maggie's birthday party. A couple days after it she and Diega talked on the phone and it appears that everyone thought it was wise to end the party when we did. We had big fun but sometimes it's all about the timing.

When I got home from work the following Friday I told Maggie, "I have to fly out to Phoenix Tuesday and I'll be home next Friday." I wasn't happy about having to leave, but at least I would be home in time to enjoy the weekend. The time I had at home before leaving was a busy time for me, doing a lot of prep work for the trip. Maggie had to rely on Diega for company.

I flew out Tuesday morning and called Maggie on Wednesday to update her on my negotiations and to see how things were going with her. "Everything's good," she said, "but I miss you." Then after updating me on everything going on back home she asked, "How are things with you?"

"Great. It looks like I'm gonna get this deal done by Thursday night or Friday morning at the latest. What do you have goin' on until then?"

Maggie paused for a moment, "Well, Diega and I met for lunch yesterday and we thought we'd go shopping Thursday, and after you get home we'd give you a little fashion show."

"Sounds exciting. I'll make up for the way I ended the party so abruptly last time by pickin' up the tab for lunch as well as your shoppin' trip."

"That's wonderful! You spoil me ya know. We won't disappoint you. I promise!"

"Knowin' you two, I'm sure you won't. I'll call ya from the airport before we take off on Friday. I love you."

"I love you,too. Can't wait to see ya."

I called her Friday from the cab to let her know I was on the way to the airport and that I would arrive at 8:45 p.m. She said she couldn't wait to see me and had something to tell me she knew I would like. Maggie was waiting curbside when I exited the airport. I put my luggage in the trunk and got in the car. She gave me a big kiss. She was acting like a child that couldn't wait to tell someone something. "So what's up?",I asked.

Trying not to sound too excited she decided to tease into it, "Diega and I went shopping Tuesday and had lunch at the Thai Stick." The Thai Stick is a quaint little restaurant not far from our house that has phenomenal asian food.

"What kind of clothes did you get?"

"Diega bought a dress and a pair of really cool heels. I bought a whole new outfit including shoes and underwear. We were modeling for each other in the same dressing room when I suggested the idea of modeling the new outfits for you at your own private fashion show. We got excited about doin' it and came up with a really cool plan."

"And when do you two plan on puttin' this personal fashion show on?"

"Sunday, in the late afternoon. Until then you can't see anything I bought."

Once we got home I chilled out for a while and Maggie finished up a few last minute things around the house. When she got done she came and sat next to me. "How was your trip?",she asked.

"It went really well. I closed the deal and cemented a long term partnership with our client. Did you and Diega talk anymore about your birthday party?"

"Yes. Yeah we did. It was new territory for both of us. We've never interacted that way with a man before. We had a good time, no regrets. How about you honey?"

"Nor have I, but no regrets either. It was exciting yet strange, but you bein' there made it more comfortable. My two big concerns are your happiness and not causing harm to our relationship."

"Well, I'm sure we'll be okay as long as we're smart enough to stop if we reach a point where we know we need to. Until that point let's explore things and see how they feel. I have to say, based on the plans Diega and I have for tomorrow the boundaries might get pushed even more. However, you can stop things anytime you want and we'll understand."

Now my interest was really piqued. "This time I'm not gonna be the one to control the evening. That will be up to the two of you, but if it gets to the point where I wanna pull the plug, I will because I'm just not sure how this is gonna pan out."

She smiled a little devilish smile, "That's fine. We have it planned, at least to a point, then we'll just go from there."

Chapter 5

Sunday morning was a typical weekend day. Walking our dog Ekim, doing lawn work, washing the cars. The usual routine. About noon Maggie made a light lunch of tuna salad and tomato slices. A light cool meal, on what was to become a hot day. About two-thirty Maggie got call on her cell from Diega. They chatted for a while and when they hung up Maggie told me, "Diega will be over between four and four-thirty. So shave, shower, get your clothes and clear out of the back part of the house before she gets here. Okay?"

"Sure. I have some work to do for my follow up presentation on the Phoenix trip."

"I want Diega and I to be able to get ready without being rushed, and without you tryin' to sneak a peek. We've got one outfit each and we really want to play it up."

Around four o'clock I finished up in the back, gathered my stuff and went to the office in the front part of the house. I was catching up on the work left over from the trip when the doorbell rang. Maggie shouted out, "I'll get it." I heard her greet Diega and then she said loudly, "We'll be in the back getting ready don't come back til I tell ya to."

"Okay, I'll decant a bottle of wine."

"Make it two."

So I picked out an '05 Spottswood and an '07 Dominus. I decanted the Spottswood to let it breathe. A little over a half hour later I took two glasses of the Spottswood back and tried to get a look at what was going on. Maggie wouldn't let me see anything. She pushed me out saying, "Set the wine on the table and I'll let ya know when we're ready."

Another half hour went by and finally I heard what I was waiting for, "You can come back now, and bring the wine with ya."

Carrying the carafe of cabernet and my glass I headed back to see what they had up their collective sleeve. I set my glass on the table and poured three glasses before sitting in the chair they had placed in the center of the room. I took my first taste of the Spottswood. It was fantastic. I raised my glass to my lips for a second drink when Maggie asked me to put some music on. Since it was up to me I put on Van Morrison's "Veedon Fleece." "Fair play" began playing and seconds later the door opened. Out came Maggie. The door closed as Maggie walked towards me. She looked innocent, sexy and naughty all at the same time. Her hair was down touching her shoulders. She had used a crimping iron so it was kind of wavy but frizzed out a little. It went perfect with her make-up. Dark eye shadow, black eyeliner, a touch of blush on her cheeks and dark red lipstick. Her top was a tight black button down with a white collar and cuffs. It was unbuttoned about a third of the way down and spread out far enough that her cleavage was showing. I could see a small glimpse of a lacy white bra. She was wearing a pleated black and white herringbone skirt that was about six inches above her knees, finished off with white anklet socks and red sequined heels about four inches high. She did the runway walk from one end of the room to the other several times, turning quickly at each end. This made her skirt fan out and rise up so that I could just barely see the tight white panties she had on. Christ, just looking at her excited me. Maggie picked up her glass of wine and sat next to me. "Do you like my outfit?", she asked.

"Hell yes.", I responded, "You look like a naughty school girl in a David Lynch movie. You're makin' my cock hard already."

She put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Good, then you'll love what lies ahead."

Maggie called to Diega, "Come on out, baby. Show Daddy your outfit."

The door opened and Diega came out with her hair pulled back tight in a french twist. She had on heavy eyeliner, pink lipstick, and a skin tight black latex dress. It had a zipper in front that was unzipped almost to her waist. Although I couldn't see her breasts It was clear she didn't have a bra on. Diega finished her outfit with black opaque nylons that had a pattern of black hearts on them and black platforms with stiletto heels. When she saw the look on my on face she smiled. She knew I was turned on by the image she had created. She sauntered from one end of the room to the other a couple of times putting just enough bounce in her step to make her breasts jiggle under her dress. She stopped at the table, picked up the remaining glass of wine, took a sip and asked me, "Do you see somethin' you like?"

Before I could say anything Maggie answered for me, "You know he does. Look at this.", as she reached over and grabbed my cock through my pants.

Diega looked at the outline of my erection and slowly licked her lips. Maggie then said to me, "That's just part one. There's a part two and just maybe a grand finale, but first let's take a break and drink that second bottle."

I poured everyone their last glass from the Spottswood and uncorked the Dominus. Maggie laid out the rules, "There are no predetermined expectations. We have to be respectful of each other and not push things past anyone's comfort zone. If anyone starts to get uncomfortable we stop at that point and address it. Other than that let's see where things go." Simple enough I thought.

While we drank our last glass from the first bottle I decanted the Dominus. Maggie and Diega already had a little wine buzz going. When the glasses were empty I poured us each a glass of the '07 Dominus. A tasty Cabernet that fell a bit short of the Spottswood. As we drank our way through the second bottle Maggie and Diega told me how much they appreciated my sponsoring the lunch and shopping trip. Then Maggie asked me, "So what do ya think of the outfits we picked out?"

"Worth every penny! I did notice that there seems to be some role playing goin' on here with Diega taking on the dominant personality and Maggie being the submissive one. Any truth in that?"

Being somewhat vague about it Diega said , "In all the time we've been together we've never found a guy that's as understanding about our relationship as you are."

"Well, I really didn't have much choice. I wasn't willin' to give Maggie up and I wasn't gonna try and come between the two of you. Either way I would've been the one who lost out."

Maggie smiled at me and said, "I love you, Daddy."

"I feel very comfortable around you. You're a very sexy man." Diega continued, "You are able to accept our relationship because you're confident about yourself, you know that the relationships while similar are different, and ya know Maggie really loves you. That's why ya aren't threatened by our love for each other."

At that point we had talked for about an hour and almost finished the second bottle. We were starting to get drunk, and wanting to avoid Diega's statement I decided to change the subject. "Okay, this is gettin' pretty deep. Let's lighten the mood a little. How about some more music?"

Maggie said, "Good idea."

"Play something sexy." ,Diega suggested.

"Yeah. It's time for the second half of the show."

I poured our last glass of wine and put Marvin Gaye's "Let's get it on" in the CD player. Two notes and Maggie was on her feet. She pulled Diega up and told me to sit back and enjoy the show. They started slow dancing. Within a few seconds Maggie began kissing Diega. Diega kissed her back, her tongue deep in Maggie's mouth. Maggie pulled away and turned around so that Diega was behind her and Diega's arms were wrapped around Maggie's waist. Maggie looked at me and purred, "You haven't seen my new underwear yet have ya?"

"No I haven't. Why don't ya go put it on?"

"It's on already."

I sat back on the couch and sipped my wine. Maggie leaned back into Diega as they moved with the music. Diega's hands moved from Maggie's waist upward. She slowly unbuttoned Maggie's blouse and began playing with her breasts. Once it was completely unbuttoned I could see Maggie had a new lacy white bra on. As Diega pulled Maggie's blouse open further I could see the bra had the nipple areas cut out and Maggie's exposed nipples were hard and dark pink. Diega touched them, rolling them between her fingers and pulling on them to make them more erect. Maggie began to moan in reaction to the touch. She laid her head back on Diega's shoulder and became totally lost in the moment. Diega pulled Maggie's blouse off. Maggie unhooked her bra from the front and tossed it in my direction as she turned around to face Diega. Diega was kissing Maggie's neck then slowly moved down to those sweet little titties. One at a time she took Maggie's nipples into her mouth. I became both jealous and turned on at the same time. Diega reached around Maggie's back and unhooked her skirt. It dropped to the floor. There was Maggie, nothing on but a pair of thin white panties, white lacy socks and those red sequined heels. Her panties were getting wet showing signs of her excitement. Diega was dropping down to her knees when Maggie pulled her back up saying, "Not yet. Let's show Daddy what ya have under your dress." Diega slowly stood back up. Maggie unzipped her dress the rest of the way down until it was fully open in the front and told her not to move. Diega stood very still as Maggie walked behind her and peeled the dress off her shoulders. Once she had pulled it away I could see Diega did not have any anything on except a black garter belt that was holding up her nylons. Maggie looked at me and asked, "Whatta ya think Daddy? She has nice, big titties doesn't she?" A question that didn't require an answer. Diega's breasts were larger than Maggie's, and she had dark brown nipples unlike Maggie's rosy pink ones. The hair on her pussy was bushier than Maggie's which was kept trimmed short. Maggie started playing with Diega's breasts, rubbing the ends of her nipples with her fingertips. Diega began reacting to Maggie's tender touch. As Maggie moved her left hand down to her pussy, Diega spread her legs. Maggie used her fingers to spread Diega's pussy so that I could see the sweet pinkness of it. She began slowly rubbing Diega's clit. I started to get up. Maggie quickly said, "Don't go anywhere Daddy."

Diega added, "Yeah, stick around. We haven't forgotten about you."

I muttered, "I'm havin' a hard time watchin' this and not either leavin' or joinin' in."

Maggie replied, "Stand up. Show us how much you're enjoyin' this." I stood up and my erection was obvious. Maggie looked at Diega and said her, "See I told ya he had a big cock."

Diega corrected her, "No, what you said was, he has a pretty cock that feels like velvet." I can't tell if either of those things are true with his pants on. Prove your case."

Maggie came over to me and whispered in my ear, "Don't worry Daddy she gonna love it." Maggie knelt down in front of me, unbuckled my pants, then unbuttoned them. Jesus, my heart was racing and my cock was harder than I can remember it ever being. Maggie put her fingers inside the waist band of my underwear and slowly pulled them down along with my pants. Once the pants got below my waist far enough my cock literally sprang out in full erection. Diega looked at my cock and then said to Maggie, "You're right, it is a pretty cock. The perfect size, the perfect thickness, but how do I know it feels like velvet? I can't wait to feel it inside of me. Then I'll know."

Maggie cautioned Diega, "We'll have to wait and see if that happens. Right now, kneel down next to me and help me suck it. You'll get the idea how it feels."

Diega knelt down next to Maggie, grabbed the shaft of my cock and started stroking it. Maggie slowly took it in her mouth. She started sucking my cock, taking it all in, then let it all out except the head which she sucked on while holding it in place with her teeth. Diega leaned in and ran her mouth up and down the shaft of my wet cock a few times before taking my balls into her mouth. She ran her tongue around each one. Then she started sucking on them as Maggie pumped my cock in and out of her mouth as fast as she could. It was almost unbearable. I was ready to explode. I asked them to stop. Maggie said, "No, we wanna taste your cum, right now."