Wine, Women, and Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diega added, "Yeah. We wanna share it between us."

I pulled back and pulled my cock out of their mouths. I wasn't gonna to let myself come yet.

Maggie asked me, "Why didn't ya cum? You know we wanted it."

"I wanted to wait til we're in the bedroom."

"Why do ya think we'd be goin' to the bedroom?"

"I know you two'll want to use the bed. It's better than the floor."

"So you're okay with Diega and me having sex in our bed?"

"I'm not only okay with it, I'll enjoy watchin' it. Besides we've done everything but fuck. Why shouldn't we fuck in the bed?"

Diega chimed in, "Slow down. Take a minute. Finish your wine. When you're ready, come in and see what's goin' on."

I was sitting on the couch sipping my wine when the music stopped. Now I could hear them. I got up and went to the bedroom where they were now completely naked. Diega was on her back with her legs spread, her knees in the air. Maggie was between them. She had her face in Diega's pussy. She must have heard me come in. She looked up at me and then told Diega, "Spread your legs so Daddy can see your beautiful pussy." Diega spread her legs to expose more of her pussy. Maggie spread Diega's pussy so I could see her clit. She said, "Look at how big her clit is Daddy."

Her large clit was swollen and dark red. As I stood there watching, my cock began getting hard again. Diega saw it, reached over and started jacking me off. Maggie saw Diega's hand stroking my cock and she told me, "Put your cock in her mouth Daddy." I got on the edge of the bed and Diega pulled my cock into her mouth. She was gagging as I fucked her hot mouth as deep as I could. Maggie was watching Diega suck my cock. She came up from Diega's wet pussy and began trading off with her, taking turns sucking my cock. Maggie told me, "I've been fantasizin' about this for a long time Daddy. Come on, fuck me." I got on the bed behind Maggie and slid my hard cock into her tight pussy. It was so wet it had a smooth, silky feel as it wrapped around my cock. Diega was laying there watching Maggie lick her pussy and me fucking Maggie.

She said, "This is too much. It's gonna make me come." Maggie began licking Diega's clit faster and I could see Diega was ready to come. She said, "Don't stop baby." Maggie stuck two of her fingers into Diega's pussy and began fucking her as Diega began to come. She grabbed Maggie's hair and forced her face back onto her pussy and said, "I'm comin' baby. Kiss it, kiss it for me." She arched her back up as she came in a tremendous orgasm. Maggie continued licking her pussy slowing down a little bit at a time to coincide with Diega's diminishing orgasm.

Watching them I said, "Damn, this is fucking incredible."

Diega told Maggie, "It's your turn baby, I want to make you cum." Maggie looked back at me.

I said, "I'd love to watch that."

It was clear she wanted it so I pulled my cock out of her sweet little pussy and pulled back off the bed. Maggie laid on her back. Diega looked at me and said, "Look at those cute little titties, and those nipples. I love to take 'em in my mouth. They get so pink, long." Diega was on the bed kneeling between Maggie's legs. She leaned over her and stuck her tongue out as she got close to Maggie's left breast. She licked the end of Maggie's nipple before taking it into her mouth. Maggie moaned as Diega slowly pulled away while sucking harder on her nipple in order to keep it in her mouth until it finally slipped out. Maggie let out a small whimper. As Diega moved to the right breast I told her, "This time hold it firmly between your teeth as you pull away." When she did it, Maggie squealed with pleasure. I saw Diega smile. Then I told her, "There's a couple other things she likes. I'll tell ya about 'em as we seduce her."

Diega moved her body down the bed until her face was inline with Maggie's pussy. She teased her with her tongue until Maggie grabbed Diega's head and pushed it down on her pussy. Diega spread the lips of Maggie's pussy exposing her clit. Diega started sucking on it. I told her, "Take it lightly but firmly between your teeth and suck it."

Maggie immediately knew what was coming and began mumbling. Diega was using just the right amount of firmness to keep Maggie's clit in place. She began sucking it. I told her, "Now pull away from it and let it slide out between your teeth until it releases. As she did Maggie screamed with pained delight. Once again Diega smiled. Maggie said to her, "Now you've made it really tender baby. Make me cum, but be gentle, Please."

I was standing by the bed watching at this point. It was a provocative sight to see my wife laying there getting her pussy licked by her female lover. I also took the opportunity to concentrate on Diega's body while watching them. Her breasts were full, and bigger than Maggie's. Right now she had them pushed down into the mattress while her firm round ass was up in the air. I stood behind her and I could see her pussy. It was glistening wet. Her big, swollen clit seemed to be begging for attention. As soon as I put my hand on her ass she grabbed it and pushed it down until it was on her pussy. I found her clit and started rubbing it. Maggie looked at me and murmured, "Go ahead Daddy. It's all for you."

I slid two fingers into Diega's pussy. As I started finger fucking her pussy she spread her legs and pleaded, "No, No, fuck me with that big, thick cock. I wanna feel ya fill me up inside. Maggie tried to watch what was going on but she kept getting distracted by Diega's tongue. I got on the bed behind Diega and put the head of my cock against her pussy. She reached back, found my cock and guided it into her as I thrust forward. As wet as her pussy was, it was still very tight. Every bit as tight as Maggie's. As I pushed my cock the rest of the way in, she looked at Maggie and said, "Oh yeah. I see what cha mean baby. It does feel like velvet and fits like a hand in a glove." I started fucking her a little faster. She lifted her face off of Maggie's pussy and told me, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder with that big fucking cock Daddy. Yeah, you're my Daddy too."

Maggie opened her eyes, looked at me and asked, "Is your cock inside her? Deep inside her?"

"Yeah."

"Is her pussy tight like mine?"

"It feels just like yours baby."

"I'm gonna cum Daddy. Are you?"

"I can't hold it back".

"Don't. Let it go."

Then I whispered in Diega's ear, "As she starts to come stick your finger in her tight little ass a little bit, as she comes harder, stick it in farther."

Just then Maggie shouted, "Oh my God, Oh my God," as she started coming. "Yeah. More baby. Gimme more." I saw Diega's arm move and knew what she was doing.

The whole thing was overwhelming and I started coming. Pounding Diega's pussy harder and harder as she begged, "Give it all to me Daddy. Fuckin' fill me up." I came like a god damn freight train giving her everything I had.

We collectively collapsed into a pile on the bed. Eventually I rolled over on my back. Maggie came over to me and whispered, "Let me clean your cock up." She sucked my cock making sure she got every last bit of come. She looked at Diega and said, "I can taste your pussy all over Daddy's cock."

The three of us laid there for quite a while catching our breath and waiting for our heart rates to slow down. Then came the moment of truth. Was it going to be uncomfortable and possibly destroy our relationship, or was it going to be the start of something to build on? I thought to myself, "I can handle this."

Maggie looked at me and asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm better than okay. Are you?"

"I'm just fine. It was fantastic."

"How about you Diega?"

"Yeah, I agree. It was fantastic. I believe it has somethin' to do with having built a relationship before we had sex."

Maggie added, "As Diega and I went through life together each trying to find the right guy I don't think we ever thought the same guy was the right guy for both of us.

Diega asked Maggie and me, "Do you think we can figure out how to turn this into a long term relationship and still respect the other two relationships while allowing all three to have their individual space?"

I said, "This is getting pretty deep."