All Comments on 'Wingman for a While Ch. 01'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great read!

Not only are the sex scenes great, but there's good drama too! Characters are great, and it makes me want to read more! And the way you describe Corinne's breasts, they kind of look like my own breasts, so thank you for the confidence booster ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a let down

After gamers and all this is a pump and dump story.

The guy's an ass and not worth a "growing" story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anony 3/12 is way off base. Great stuff.

Guy isn't an ass, just a young man learning the ropes. Rob is an ASS. This is great stuff, can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shevaun

You have obviously only ever heard my name and never seen it written!

Siobhan

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 7 years agoAuthor
Siobhan

Sorry, Siobhan - I was trying to be subtle. I went to school with a girl named Siobhan, and borrowed her name. I thought most people would realize that it's Max who doesn't know how to spell your name (he's not always the brightest bulb in the package)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yep, agreed, Max has no potential to be main. Maybe he's good in Loving Wives cat. as the guy whose legs were broken by angry husbands.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES