Wingman for a While Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

And when the Highland dancing started , it was surprisingly hot.

- "Those two." Rob whispered to me, as the first pair of girls stepped out, joined hands, and started dancing with swords. "Maureen and Shevaun."

Maureen was a strapping girl with a pretty face and a bountiful chest. In Highland dancing, there are only a few positions for the arms - one being straight overhead. That certainly showed off Maureen's assets to best advantage. And when they started that springing, I don't know how to describe it - like little leaps from on foot to the other - well I thought Maureen was going to do herself an injury, the way her breasts kept surging upward. I was afraid she was going to knock herself out.

It wasn't hard to figure out that Shevaun was going to be my date for the evening. Where Maureen was pretty and top-heavy, her friend was scrawny, and freckled all over. She was a 6, I suppose. But her dancing was so enthusiastic, I decided she was more like a 7. And if her eyes and facial expressions were anything to go by, Shevaun was a saucy little minx.

After their performance, the girls came over. Rob introduced us, and then put his arm around Maureen in a proprietary way. I was already pretty clear about my role for tonight. Wingman. Keep the friend occupied, because Maureen wasn't going anywhere without her buddy Shevaun.

- "You were awesome." I told Shevaun.

- "You liked it?" she said.

- "It sure looked like you were having fun."

- "I was." she admitted. "Gets me hot, though." She waved a hand under her chin, as if to fan herself. But Shevaun was looking right at me when she said it. I was meant to catch the double entendre.

Rob wasted no time inviting the girls back to my place. He hadn't informed me that the girls would be showering, too, but I found out that was part of the deal. Shevaun went first, leaving Maureen to chat with us. She was pleasant enough, but there was no doubt that Rob's real interest in her was focused on the Highlands under her shirt.

Shevaun came back wearing a pair of jeans and a thin top that left her shoulders bare and exposed her midriff. While Maureen went off to shower, Shevaun flirted with both of us - rather outrageously, too. She was clearly attracted to Rob, though she didn't ignore me.

When Maureen returned, and sat down next to Rob, Shevaun got the hint and came over to sit beside me.

We had a few drinks. It was odd, in a sense, because there was no need for seduction. Rob had already done all of the preliminary work with Maureen, it seemed. And Shevaun was rarin' to go, unless I was sadly mistaken.

- "Would you like to see the rest of the apartment?" I asked her.

- "Sure!" she said. Rob shot me a grateful glance as Shevaun got to her feet.

I took her to Pete's room. I didn't know what kind of mess Rob would make, but I preferred that he do it in my room, rather than my roommates'.

- "You're into motorbikes?" she asked, when she saw Pete's posters.

- "Uh, yeah." I hoped she didn't ask me any questions about dirt biking, because I know nothing about it. But I needn't have worried, because Shevaun wasn't here to talk.

- "Come here." she said, grabbing me by the belt loops, and pulling me close.

Her kissing technique may have lacked polish, but Shevaun was energetic, and intense. She was breathing hard within moments. She started clawing at my shirt, and had my pants down around my ankles a few seconds later.

She took my rapidly expanding member between her lips, bobbed her head up and down a couple of times, to get it good and slick, and then immediately tried to deep throat me. She gagged on it - a sound I don't particularly care for.

So I pulled Shevaun to her feet, and got her clothing off - and the rest of mine, too. I got her into a sixty-nine on the bed. She was fresh out of the shower, and tasted great. Her lips were large, and fleshy. We started out side by side, but then she climbed on top, giving herself more room for maneuver.

- "Got a condom?" she asked.

I did. Shevaun tore it open and rolled it on. Then she straddled my hips, and tucked my cock in between her lips. She sat down atop me, letting out a groan as she sank down on my shaft.

- "Ohh, that's good." she moaned.

And then she was off to the races. Shevaun put the same energy into her fucking as she did into her dancing. She was literally bouncing on top of me. But she was also a grinder, and she brought herself off in no time. I came a few moments later, thrusting up into her.

She lay on top of me, panting, until her breathing came back to normal. Then she grinned.

- "Nice!" she said. "Let's see if they want to trade places." She got off, and walked out of Pete's room, stark naked.

I couldn't believe it! Where did Rob find these girls? First Capri, and now Shevaun. I'd never met a girl who wanted to fuck two different guys the same night - and here we were, with a second opportunity in the space of two weeks.

Then I heard raised voices, coming from my room. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but Shevaun didn't sound happy.

- "Fuck you!" That was loud and clear.

Shevaun stormed back into Pete's room. Without even looking at me, she swept her clothes up off the floor.

- "Are you ok?" I asked.

- "Assholes!" she shouted.

The two girls were dressed and gone five minutes later. Shevaun slammed the door behind her.

- "What just happened?" I asked Rob.

- "Aww, nothing. Shevaun just walked in Maureen on me, and wanted to trade. She wanted a piece of the Rob."

Yeah, he talked about himself in a weird sort of third-person, sometimes.

- "And?"

- "And what? I said: 'Nah, I'm good', and then she flipped out."

- "What? Why would you do that?"

- "What's your problem?"

- "My problem?" I said. "First of all, you just rejected the poor girl in front of her friend. Couldn't you let her down easy?"

"Or why not trade? Maybe I would have enjoyed a shot with Maureen. We switched in Myrtle Beach."

- "Nah, man. This was different. I'm not into freckles." he said. "You may like them, but I don't."

- "I'm not into freckles, either." I said. "But that's the whole point: I took one for the team."

- "We passed by your room while she was sucking your cock." he said. "Sure looked like you were enjoying yourself."

- "I was. But it was pleasant surprise. I didn't expect to. But I would have done her even if she was ugly, so you'd have a shot at Maureen. Because that's what a wingman does."

Ro shrugged. "So you enjoyed yourself. I don't see the problem."

He really didn't. I was thinking about it the next day, as I did the laundry, and cleaned up. Apparently, I was Rob's wingman - but he wasn't mine.

***Round 3

This one turned into a disaster.

It started out fine. Rob invited me to the opening of a brand-new club. Somehow, he had scored a pair of exclusive invites. Not my scene, of course, but I couldn't complain about the women. It was a visual feast everywhere I looked.

Rob found two blondes. Mia had that classic East European look, with the corn-coloured hair, blue eyes, and high cheekbones. Chloe was a bleached blonde with tits threatening to fall out of the top of her dress.

We danced with them for a bit - well, if you count grinding your cock into her ass while she swings her hips back and forth as dancing. The place was so packed, we were pressed up against them whether we liked it or not.

The girls certainly had no complaint. Mia grabbed two handfuls of my ass to pull me closer, as we swayed together. Chloe seemed to be already slurping at Rob's tongue.

I don't know he did it. He must have had some kind of radar, or some innate ability to hone in on the most sexually aggressive chicks in the place. I couldn't remember meeting such aggressive girls back home. Well, Cyn, I suppose.

I couldn't hear much, but Rob convinced the girls that we should move the party to their place. We headed out, and found a taxi. The groping and snuggling got even more advanced in the back of the cab.

The trouble started when we got to the elevator in their apartment building. Mia was leaning against me, and Chloe was talking a mile a minute, but not making much sense.

She managed to find the keys to their place, but then dropped them on the floor. Rob picked them up, and let us in.

By that point, I was practically carrying Mia. She had a silly grin on her face, but her eyes were closed. When I got her to their couch, she just toppled over. If she wasn't out cold, she soon would be.

Chloe was mumbling something, slurring her words, while Rob got her tits out of her dress, and started mauling them.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

- "Rob. Stop, man."

- "What?" he said, angrily. He didn't like being interrupted.

- "Rob, she's out of it. She doesn't know what she's doing."

- "She wants it." he insisted. "She was all over me in the cab."

- "I know. But she's out of it now. Look at Mia. They've had way too much. Or they took something - I don't know."

- "Fuck!"

I put Mia to bed, and covered her up. Yes, I got her out of her little black dress - I didn't think she'd want to sleep in it. But no, I didn't take any liberties.

Chloe was more of a problem. She looked, all of a sudden, like she was going to be sick. I got her to the bathroom, but couldn't reach the toilet fast enough. She hurled in the bathtub.

I got her straightened out a bit, and then held her hair back so she wouldn't puke on it. Rob got a glass from the kitchen, and we got her to drink some water.

When Chloe seemed to have nothing left in her stomach, I got her undressed and into the other bed. I think I got each girl in her own room. Then I stayed with Chloe long enough to make sure that she was finished throwing up.

Rob called us another cab, and we let ourselves out. No, I didn't clean their bathtub.

When Rob called them the next day, they didn't even remember us.

***Round 4

He must have felt a little guilty. Our last two escapades had not ended well. So when Rob called me after the New Year, it was to offer me a sweet deal.

- "Mont Tremblant for the weekend. Friend gave me his chalet. Hot tub, the works. Can you make it?" he said.

He knew my schedule. I only had two games in January, two weeks apart.

- "Sure. Sounds great."

If you're unfamiliar with Tremblant, it's a ski resort in Quebec. It's almost 900 meters high, and overlooks a lake. And it's the best ski resort in Eastern Canada - or maybe all of Eastern North America. (Vermont may argue the point)

We took Friday off, and drove up Thursday night. I don't know who Rob's friend was, but his chalet was a thing of beauty. Rob had his own skis and equipment, but his friend also had enough to outfit a small army - and some of it fit me, so I didn't have to get rentals. It was snowing lightly when we arrived. We good a good night's sleep, and wasted no time getting on to the slopes Friday morning.

The first run was a bit awkward. I'm not much of a skier. But it was fun. And then it got very interesting. Rob was waiting for me at the bottom of the hill, and he'd already struck up a conversation with a couple of ski bunnies. He was all over a blonde, named Marie, who looked as if her ski suit had been spray painted on.

She had a friend, Corinne, and we joined the two of them in a ride up the hill on the express gondola (or 'telecabine', as they call it). The girls were french speakers, but that didn't bother Rob at all. With our high school French, their limited English, and some creative sign language, we had a hoot trying to communicate.

At the top of the mountain, Rob took off with Marie. Corinne waited for me.

- "How is your ski?' she asked me. I think she was asking about my skill level.

- "Intermediaire." I said. "J'espere." (Intermediate - I hope)

She laughed. "Follow me. I go slow for you."

Believe me, it was no hardship to follow her down the hill. Corinne had a spectacular body, highlighted by one of the most exceptional asses I had ever seen. I swear, her cheeks were so taut, you could have bounced a dime off them.

She stopped several times, to make sure that I was keeping up. Then she insisted that I go ahead.

- "I will follow, dis time. To see your form. You know?"

I couldn't tell if she meant that she wanted to see my style - or my ass. The way she was grinning, she might have meant both.

I made it to the bottom of the hill without injuring or embarrassing myself. There was no sign of Rob and Marie.

Corinne said something in French.

- "If you mean 'They took off on us', then I agree." I said. "But I think that I got the best of that exchange. You're much prettier than Rob. Nicer, too."

We rode the gondola together. That was when I began to think that Rob had made the wrong choice, going for the pneumatic blonde, Marie.

Corinne wasn't the most beautiful girl on the slopes - not by a long shot. She had really big teeth, and a very noticeable overbite. It was hard to miss. Her nose could have used a little work, too.

But her skin was exquisite. It was the colour of light milk chocolate. Corinne had been born in Martinique. Her eyes were lovely, too. And she had a wonderful smile, which sparkled with genuine joie de vivre.

To top it all off, she was a sweetheart. Kind, quick to laugh, and interested in me: where I was from, what I did.

- "Lacrosse? I do not know dis sport. But I must watch now, to see you play."

We talked all the way up. Corinne made me laugh, and made me feel good. She helped me improve my skiing, on the way down. By the time we finished that run, we were both ready for lunch. But I had to tell her something, first.

- "Corinne? I want to say 'merci'."

- "You tank me? Why? I should tank you. I 'ave enjoy your company." she said.

- "No. I am definitely the winner, here. You are wonderful. I don't know how to explain."

Corinne just grinned, willing to let me try.

"Vous etes ... I don't know how to say it. You're a pleasure to be with. You make me feel good. I've really enjoyed this morning with you."

She gave me a brilliant smile. "You are sweet, Max. Dat is very nice compliment. If you like dis morning, den we should spend more time."

We found Rob and Marie in the main chalet. They appeared to be getting along well. The girls decided that they needed to go the ladies' room.

- "Hen conference." said Rob. "You doing alright?"

- "Great."

- "Good man. I'm working on dinner, and then getting them back to our place, for hot-tubbing. Don't fuck this up, Max." he said.

I didn't want to fuck this up. I was really beginning to like Corinne. After lunch, we spent the afternoon together. She was patient, tolerant, worldly in ways I could only aspire to be, and growing more attractive by the hour.

- "I like you, Max." she said. "Dere is a French expression - you are very 'sympa'."

Then she surprised me by inviting me to dinner.

"I know a lovely restaurant in dis village." she said. "We should go."

- "I think my friend Rob is going to ask Marie the same thing." I said.

- "C'est bien." she said. "But I will only have eyes for you, mon p'tit Max."

Honestly - at this stage, I was getting hard just listening to her talk. We skied a couple of runs, and then Corinne contacted Marie to make plans. There was a lot of French that I didn't understand. Then Corinne turned to me.

- "Dinner for four, and maybe drinks at our chalet." she said.

- "Drinks at your chalet?"

- "If you are very, very nice to me." said Corinne.

I don't even remember what we ate. I think it was good. Fact is, I was staring at Corinne the whole time. Marie looked like a model, and her make-up was perfect. I didn't care. I only had eyes for Corinne.

Yes, her teeth were still too big, and the overbite meant that she would never have a modelling career. Yet, somehow, I found her very alluring. She was showing a bit of cleavage, but I was mesmerized by her smile. Is it possible to fall in love in the space of half a day?

We had dessert, and some flavoured coffees. Then Corinne suggested that we go back to their chalet for a 'digestif'. Max just winked at me.

The girls were staying in a nice place, with a big fireplace. We had a drink together. Marie giggled at everything Rob said. She struck me as a bit of an airhead. Hot, but dull. I had the better of this deal, by far.

- "Would you like to see my chambre?" asked Corinne. 'Chambre' is the French word for bedroom.

The room was fairly spartan - not much to look at. But she certainly was. Corinne sat me on the edge of the bed, and then stepped back a few feet. She toyed with the top button on her shirt. Then she made a face. Her expression clearly said 'Should I? Or shouldn't I?'.

- "S'il vous plait." I said.

Corinne took her time. She licked her lips, and undid her buttons, one by one. Under her blouse, she was wearing a black lace bra, with a little red bow. By the time she uncovered the matching panties, I was grinning from ear to ear.

It was a real turn-on to imagine Corinne getting dressed before dinner. She had planned this little striptease hours ago. And the body she gradually revealed surpassed my expectations. She took everything off.

I had admired her ass on the slopes. But everything about her shape was exceptional. Her flawless skin was more caramel than milk chocolate, I decided. Her breasts were full, and plump. They swept apart, curving gracefully, her nipples pointing in opposite directions.

And those nipples! They were enormous - like old-fashioned light switches. Her areolae were a darker brown, and oval-shaped, rather than perfectly round.

Her belly swelled gently, but it was taut, and muscular. Amazing legs. And when she showed me her profile, I marvelled at the curve of her perfect ass. The view from behind was ... breathtaking. Her back was remarkably slender, for such a powerfully built girl. And I could see her prominent pussy lips, between the tight bowls of her ass cheeks.

It might sound like an exaggeration, but this woman had the most tantalizing body I had ever seen. I let out a long whistle.

- "Magnifique." I whispered.

Corinne grinned, and then sat down. "Now you." she said. She insisted that I perform a striptease for her. I just wanted to tear my clothes off, and pile into her, but she made me start over.

- "Slowly, slowly! Lentement ... oui, comme ca. Oh, is that for me?"

I was harder than I'd ever been. My fully engorged cock was twitching, giving little jerks, all on its own. Corinne finally showed me some mercy, and beckoned me to come closer. She took hold of my root, and stroked it.

She slid gracefully from the bed to the floor, and knelt in front of me. And then she wrapped her full lips around the head of my cock. I groaned as she swirled her tongue around it. When she began sliding her lips down my pole, I could tell that I wasn't going to last.

- "Coming - soon." I warned her.

Corinne slid her had around to cup my ass cheek, and pull me closer. I shot my load into her mouth, firing hot jets of semen between her lips. She swallowed it all.

I couldn't let a good deed like that go unrewarded. I picked her up, and carried her into the middle of the bed.

I kissed her. I don't think that there's anything demeaning about sucking cock, and if she was willing to swallow, then I wasn't going to be shy about tasting myself on her lips, and on her tongue. But I really wanted a mouthful of those amazing nipples.

I caressed her breasts, kissed them, and bathed her nipples gently with my tongue. Corinne held them up, one in each hand, to give me better access. When I took her nipple into my mouth, and swirled my tongue around it, she hummed.

- "Mmm ... oui, comme ca."

I could have spent an hour feasting on her breasts, but Corinne had to be pretty worked up, too. So I kissed my way down her smooth belly, flicked my tongue in her navel, and then spread her legs.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers