Wingman for a While Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers

Her pussy was completely shaven. Her outer lips were a darker shade than the rest of her skin. I took one between my lips, and then the other. Her pussy was drooling, the juices running down the crack of her ass.

I lapped them up, and then stuck my tongue inside her.

- "Oh, please - don' tease." she pleaded.

With that encouragement, I took her prominent clit between my lips, and flicked my tongue across it. The second time I did that, Corinne grabbed my hair, and clenched her powerful thighs around my ears.

- "C'est ca. J'acheve!"

She came hard, thrusting her pussy against my face. I lapped up her juices.

Corinne pulled me up higher on the bed, and kissed me. She licked her own juices off my face, while her hand went to my groin, where she found my new erection. I was rock hard again. She smiled, and then arched her back and stretched, reaching back to pluck a condom from her night table.

She handed it to me, and then spread her legs wide. She spread her pussy lips, too, with her fingers, leaving me no doubts about what she wanted.

I've said that Corinne had big teeth, and an overbite, but at that moment, she looked beautiful to me - the most desirable woman in the world. I slid into her, slowly. The condom was lubed, but she was so wet, it was hardly necessary.

On the third stroke, I was all the way inside her. We smiled at each other, both feeling it - how well we went together. I slid in and out of her. She was so wet that there wasn't much friction. But it was glorious. We were in no hurry. We had both reached orgasm already.

I propped myself on my hands, and began a patient session of horizontal drilling. I varied the pace a little, or changed the angle of my thrusts, but basically, it was a long, slow fuck, as I repeatedly slid in and out of her.

After a time, I began to wonder if I would ever come. I could also tell that Corinne was getting tighter.

- "Getting sore?" I asked her.

- "Non. But your arms? You must be tired."

- "Un peu." I admitted.

Corinne had us change position. She pulled me behind her, the two of us lying on our sides. She wiggled her tight little ass against my crotch. Then she lifted her top leg, and reached back to re-insert my cock between her nether lips.

In this position, it took surprisingly little effort to plumb her depths with my rod. Her delightful ass was pressed up against me, and I had a free hand to devote to fondling and caressing her breast. I could kiss her neck, nibble on her earlobe, or even lean across her body to lick and tongue her nipple.

That seemed to take us to the next gear. She was thrusting her hips back at me, impaling herself on my cock. She was picking up speed, increasing the intensity, until her ass was slapping against my lower belly. When I pinched her nipple, she grunted.

Neither of us was going to last much longer. I wanted to see her better. I pulled out, and flipped her onto her back. Even as I manhandled her, Corinne spread her legs for me. I couldn't miss her gaping, swollen pussy, and thrust to the bottom in one stroke.

I started humping hard, driving my cock into her. Corinne was swivelling her hips, rising to meet me. We started to lose control, unable to keep matching our rythmn. It didn't matter, though, because she grunted, and shuddered as she came.

- "Yes!" I said. "J'acheve!" I have no idea why I spoke French as I climaxed. It just seemed right, as my balls sprayed their load into the condom. I collapsed on top of her, sweaty, and breathing raggedly.

- "Magnifique." she murmured, as she stroked my back.

I had to agree. It was one of the best fucks of my life.

***

In the morning, I awoke to find Corinne's face in my groin, with her tongue lapping at my balls. Her hand was on my erect cock, stroking it up and down.

(It's not as gross as you might think - the night before, Corinne got a warm, wet towel from her bathroom and washed both of our privates before we curled up and fell asleep)

Is there anything more wonderful than a morning blowjob? Corinne did an excellent job of bringing me to the boil, then reducing the heat to a simmer. She rolled a condom onto my dick, and then sat down on it.

She set a comfortable, easy pace, rolling her hips gently, letting me enjoy the sensations. Corinne seemed to be enjoying it, too, if the smile on her face was any indication. When she sensed that I was getting close again, she lifted herself up, and then slammed back down, and started riding me in earnest. It didn't take long for her to bring me off.

- "A nice way to start a day, non?" she asked.

We showered, and got ready to hit the slopes. It was a bit later than the serious skiers like to start, but that didn't bother me in the least. We had a coffee and a roll for breakfast. Rob didn't look quite as cheerful as I was. When the girls had gone to put on their final touches, we had a chance to talk.

- "How was Marie?" I asked.

- "Gorgeous. But a bit of a dead fish, in bed." he complained. "I had to do all the work. She figures if she lies back and spreads her legs, then her part is done."

- "That's too bad." I said.

- "It's alright. Tonight I'll see if I can fuck her in the ass. Maybe that'll loosen her up. How about yours? How'd it go?"

Typical Rob. He couldn't even remember Corinne's name. But I didn't care.

- "Awesome." I said. "She's amazing."

Rob's eyebrows shot up. "Really?"

- "Best night of my life. So far."

The girls rejoined us, ready to go. I suspect that Corinne had heard the last thing I'd said.

We paired off again, and skied at different speeds. I didn't even care about the skiing anymore, to tell the truth. I was already planning what I might do with Corinne, later that night - if she'd let me.

- "Can we have dinner tonight? Together?" I asked.

- "Dinner? What you really want, Monsieur Max, is to get me in bed."

- "No." I said.

- "Non?" She was surprised.

- "I was hoping to get you into my bed, tonight. And we have a hot tub at our chalet."

- "C'est possible." she said.

By the time we had finished a second run, I had her phone number, and her email address. I knew that she lived just outside Montreal, and that she was a buyer for a small chain of clothing stores. And Corinne knew that I was interested in seeing her again. It wasn't just a weekend fling; I was crazy about this girl.

That seemed to get us both hot. Corinne suggested that we have lunch back at her chalet. She was licking her lips.

It takes awhile to get all of that ski gear off, but we got it done. I had her naked from the waist up, and her long underwear pulled down to her knees. The view from directly behind her was incredibly exciting. Her perfect ass was lifted towards me, of course, but because of the way her breasts spread, there was a sizeable handful visible on both sides.

I took hold, and began kneading them, while nuzzling at her neck and the back of her shoulders. Corinne responded by grinding her ass against me, and reaching back between our legs to fondle my balls.

She tried to get a condom on me, while still in that position. It was funny enough to make us both laugh. She had to face me to finish the job properly. But then she spun around again, and bent over.

I entered her from behind, and grabbed twin handfuls of those delightful cheeks. Corinne went a bit wild. This was nothing like our mellow morning fuck. It was a coupling, a wild joining, as I slammed my cock into her from behind, while she panted and snorted and slammed me right back.

It became a contest, almost a struggle, to see who could be the most passionate, the most unbridled. At one point I began to worry that she was going to snap my dick with one of her crazy gyrations.

So I pulled out, and grabbed her around the waist. I picked her up, and carried her towards the bed, despite her protests. I just threw her down on the mattress, and then climbed on top of her. Even with my weight on her back, Corinne was still trying to lift her hips and ass and thrust them at me. Perfect.

I pinned her down, and stuck my cock back into her pussy. With my hands on her ass, pressing her down, I hammered my dick into her as best I could, while she squirmed and tried in vain to raise her hips.

Finally, she squeezed a hand under herself, between her legs, and brought herself off. I needed a few more strokes, but soon enough I grunted and came, hard enough that it almost hurt. I rolled off Corinne, to lie on my back, wheezing and trying to catch my breath.

We showered again, afterwards, and then Corinne shooed me out so that she could get ready for dinner. I went back to our chalet, where I took a short nap. I was thinking that I would need all of my energy later that night.

Dinner with Marie and Rob was a bit rushed. No one seemed to want to linger over coffee and dessert. I, for one, wanted to get back to our chalet as soon as humanly possible.

Rob poured shooters for us, while the girls debated how much to take off. Neither one had brought a swimsuit, but they were wearing their least expensive underwear. I thought that Corinne looked spectacular in her bra and panties, but she shook her head.

She undid the bra, and tossed it aside, and then peeled off her panties. Matter of fact - like she went nude every day. Maybe she did. Marie followed suit. She did have a tremendous rack, but I can honestly say that I wasn't that interested. Sure, I looked - I'm a male. But I really only had eyes for Corinne.

My French lovely climbed into the hot tub naked. She didn't sit on the bench beside me, though. Instead, she put her knees on either side of my legs, and straddled me. When she sat down, her boobs were on either side of my face, and she could feel my rapidly growing erection through my trunks.

Corinne reached between us, and pulled my swimming trunks down to my knees, as I lifted my ass off the bench a little, to help her.

I didn't think that she was going to fuck me in the tub, without a condom. But Corinne did start to slide her pussy lips along the shaft of my cock, stopping just short of the head. She did this several times, teasing and tantalizing me.

I looked up, expecting to see a big grin on her face. But Corinne suddenly jerked back, pushing herself off my lap.

- "Wot de fuck?" she snarled.

She wasn't looking at me. Instead, she was looking over my shoulder. I turned, to see Rob backing away from the edge of the hot tub, directly behind me. He was naked, and erect.

Corinne splashed out of the tub, gathered up her clothing, and stormed off to our bathroom. I climbed out, too, and wrapped a towel around my waist.

- "What happened? What did you do?" I asked Rob.

- "Hey - I'm sorry ... I thought -"

- "'E stick 'is cock in 'er face." said Marie. "Espece de salaud."

- "You what?"

Corinne burst out of the bathroom. She was dressed, but carrying her underwear. She headed straight for the door. She snatched her ski jacket from the rack.

- "Corinne, wait!" I yelled.

But she was already outside, and I was wet - wearing only a towel.

Marie dried herself off, and got dressed. I did the same.

- "I'll walk you back." I told her.

- "Merci."

Rob started to talk, to try to explain, but I didn't want to hear it. "Just shut up." I said. "You've done enough damage. Don't do any more."

I walked Marie back to her chalet, trying to think of what to say to Corinne. 'It wasn't me, it was Rob' was all I could think of. That wouldn't cut it.

- "I'm sorry." I said to Marie.

- "Not your fault." she said. "It's too bad. She really like you."

- "I really like her."

We arrived at their door. "Marie", I said, "would you ask Corinne if I can talk to her? Just for a minute?"

- "Ok."

Marie came back a minute later - alone.

"She don't wanna talk wit you." she said. "I'm sorry."

- "No." I said. "I'm the one who's sorry."

***

The drive from Mont Tremblant is just under seven hours. Maybe six and a half, if you're lucky, and there's no traffic - but that rarely happens, anymore.

We didn't say a word.

Rob turned on some music. I turned it off. He wisely left it alone after that.

It's a long drive, in silence.

When he pulled up outside my apartment building, Rob started to apologize.

- "Max, I'm really sorry -"

I cut him off.

- "That was well on its way to being the best weekend of my life. I was really into that girl, Rob. I wanted to see her again. And you fucked that up for me. Thanks - thanks a lot."

I left him sitting in his car. I had a lot of thinking to do.

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,334 Followers