Wings of a Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Their passion is tested, literally.
4.9k words
4.66
10.3k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought it would be fun to switch gears and run this from Brooklyn's perspective. A little longer chapter for the long wait. Enjoy!

The sun sank below the horizon forcing the air to shift with the kiss of night. It breathed life into listless stone, causing it to weaken and crack. Brooklyn felt himself awakening from a dreamless existence and shook himself of his daytime skin.

He opened his wings and posed himself for flight. He had no interest in sticking around the clock tower or patrolling the city streets for criminals. He could not shake the human from his thoughts and he felt awful for frightening her the night before. He wanted to talk to her. To see her and touch her soft, white skin.

"Where are you going?" Goliath's powerful voice called out before Brooklyn could drop.

"I have business to attend too," he replied but turned and looked at his leader.

Goliath had his large arms crossed over his chest. He raised an eyebrow. "You have gone for the last few nights, what is it that is so important?"

Brooklyn sighed and lowered his wings. "Is there an issue with me going?"

"Nooo. Should there be an issue?"

"Look, I have been, er, working on something. Something very important. When the time is right, I'll explain it to you."

"Can I at least know where it is you're going? I am just concerned about you. We all are concerned, Brooklyn. What if something happened?"

"What is this? I'm not a hatchling." Brooklyn glared.

"I know that. . ." Goliath let out a long sigh. "If you don't want to talk about it, it isn't my business to pry. Enjoy your evening."

Goliath turned and walked off. Brooklyn's hatchery brothers, Broadway and Lexington, eyed him with curiosity.

"I will explain it to you later, okay?" Brooklyn said.

Before they could answer, Brooklyn allowed himself to drop from the building. The wind stung against his face and bare chest. He breathed in the deep smell of twilight and opened his wings. They caught the wind and he felt the freeing sensation of flight as he soared above the rooftops.

He beeline his way to Kelly's apartment and hoped she had left the window open and that she was at home, waiting for him.

He reached her window seal. The curtains were blowing out, indicating an open landing point. Pulling his wings straight back, Brooklyn extended his feet and landed expertly through the narrow opening.

The apartment was dark and looked like there hadn't been movement inside for hours. A half full glass of hot chocolate sat cold on the coffee table. Her laptop was forgotten on the coach. An eerie sensation crept over him as he cautiously rounded the corner towards Kelly's bedroom. He saw a lamp knocked sideways across the doorway and knew that something was not right.

"Kelly?" Brooklyn called out. The apartment did not produce any response and his heart sank.

Spinning on his heels, Brooklyn went to quickly flee from the apartment. He would need to tell the others that she was missing. He would need their help.

A dark figure moved out of the shadows, a gun pointed right at the beast's chest. Brooklyn identified the trade-mark mask of the Illuminati and stopped in his tracks.

"Where is she?!" he growled. A birth of a roar began to build and rumbled out from deep inside of him. The warmth of his glowing rage filled his eyes and he could see more clearly in the dark.

"Oh, your little slut?" the man cooed stepping forward. "We've taken her somewhere safe. Far away from you, monster."

Brooklyn propelled himself forward, his large frame barely fitting through the narrow apartment hallway as he lunged toward the masked man.

An electric buzz filled the air and the gargoyle was struck in the chest with the force of a lighting bolt. He screamed as he felt his muscles tense and release with the current that flowed through him. Dropping to his knees, he tried to bare through the pain that bit to his core. Finally, the current ceased and Brooklyn slumped weakly to the floor.

"Enough voltage to take down an elephant," the masked man said with a chuckle.

Brooklyn glared up at the man but was far too drained to flick his tail let alone muster the energy to attack the man. He watched as the man set down a duffel bag and scrounged through it to find a pair of wrist ties and some nylon electric rope.

"Now, I have no desire to zap you again. . . Well, maybe I have a lot of desire to do that. Actually, watching you wreath in pain makes me hard." The human groped himself as he approached the winged creature. "Unfortunately, I have rules to follow. So I'm going to tie you up with this electric rope and you're going to come peacefully or I'll have to hit a little button I have and send the powers of Zeus through you again."

"Where are we going," the defeated creature croaked.

"Oh, a special place," the man chuckled as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone that ran the app that commanded the electric wire. He finished tying up Brooklyn who was still reeling with a fluttering heart and shaking muscles. He tried not to think about what harm had come to Kelly or what they planned on doing with him.

"Is Kelly going to be there?"

The man gave a woeful smile as he gathered the talon hands of the gargoyle and zip tied them together.

"Someone is awfully worried about his little human pet. I hear gargoyles are pretty possessive of their human sex slaves. This little mind control shit you pull on them is pretty fascinating. You had her so confused. One moment she's to her senses and knows you're a monster that is not capable of love. The next she's so hot for you she's in her room just letting her ass rock up and down on her toy thinking about you. It's a shame really. She is a pretty hot piece of ass."

Brooklyn felt the fires of rage build within him at the man's words. The keen male instinct to protect what was his thickened his blood and he mustered the strength to push against his restraints. He tried to fling his tightly wrapped body toward the man who parried away and tapped the digital button on his iPhone. Wave after wave of pure energy passed through the gargoyle. He felt the searing pain and smelt the sickly sweet smell of his flesh as it cooked under the ropes. The taste of blood rushed to his mouth. He gurgled it as the pulsing ceased. Fatigue and shock overcame him and he slumped onto the floor and away from the pain of consciousness.

Muffled, distant sounds broke the foggy state of his mind. Brooklyn latched onto the sounds. He followed them through the inky darkness until he was greeted with reality and the dull throb of achy muscles. The voices began to make sense and he listened as he cautiously kept his eyes closed.

"What of the girl?" spoke a man's voice.

"She's safe. A little frightened and is refusing food at the moment. I think knowing that the gargoyle is here will lift her spirits. Then we should be able to start the process," replied another male.

Brooklyn felt his heart flutter with hope. Were they talking about Kelly? She was here?

He cracked open his eyes only wide enough to squint through. He lay on a simple bed in a pure white room void of any other furniture. There were two metal doors. One was close to the bed he lay upon, the other was near the two men on the other side of the room. He identified the taller man as Zanatos, the other man was black, meek, and wore a white lab coat. Brooklyn figured he was one of Zanatos' many scientists, but what did they want with him?

Brooklyn tried tensing and releasing the muscles in his body. They responded to him but did not contain the strength he usually had. He would need a day of stone sleep to repair the damage caused by the electric rope.

He lifted himself up and sat groggy on the side of the bed. He felt a tightening sensation around his neck and reached up the feel the cool metal of a collar clasped tight against his crimson skin. The two men looked over at his direction. Zanatos smiled at him and crossed the room.

"Awake, I see," he said. "I'm sorry you had to endure the electric currents. It was the safest way to bring you here."

"And where is here, Zanatos?"

"Vita Gene Research Laboratory," the other man replied. He stepped closer to the gargoyle and looked him over with fascination. "What a wonderful creature you are. Those wings and the strength you contain. And to imagine that you're not even the biggest specimen."

The man attempted to reach out and touch Brooklyn who responded with a threatening snarl and pulled away from the man. The scientist yanked his hand away and gave Zanatos a frightened look. Then he straightened himself and stretched out his hand in greeting.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't introduce myself. Doctor Fredrick Ansom and you are Brooklyn? An important member of Goliath's clan, I hear."

Brooklyn narrowed his eyes and refused to shake the doctor's hand. Instead, he directed his angry gaze at Zanatos.

"What am I doing here?" he demanded.

"Why so worried, Brooklyn? If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead by now. No, I have a much more pleasant plan for you."

"What the hell are you talking about? You sent your gargoyle murdering gang after Kelly and then abducted her. Then you captured me and what is this?" He tapped the collar with a talon. "This contains enough electric current to render me stupid, doesn't it?"

Zanatos gave the creature a slow, careful smile. "Yes, but I promise that it will never be used if you follow directions. I'm sorry we have to keep you in such conditions, but I ensure you that you'll enjoy what we are doing here."

"And what exactly are you doing? I can only imagine what insanity you've dreamt up this time."

"Have you ever been in love before, creature?" Doctor Ansom asked.

"What? That is none of your business." Brooklyn glared at the frail human, he felt his strength returning. Maybe if he acted quickly he could take out both the men before they could trigger his collar. The burns on his shoulders and thighs reminded him of the last time he tried to defy the order to obey. He decided he needed to preserve his strength if he wanted to ever escape.

The doctor laughed. "On the contrary, that's EXACTLY my business."

One of the metal doors slid open with a hydraulic whirl and a human female in a stark white dress walked across the room. She pushed a cart filled with electronic instruments next to Brooklyn's bed and gave him a kind, sympathetic smile before lifting a head-shaped harness from the cart.

"Hello. My name is Victoria. I'm Dr. Ansom's assistant." The brave young woman approached the gargoyle. "This tool is going to go around your head. It will not hurt you. It is meant to record your brainwaves."

"I need to know what your brain is doing when you're engaged with humans," explained Dr. Ansom.

Zanatos thanked Victoria as she finished strapping the harness onto the gargoyle's head and rigged up the system. She patted the anxious winged man on the shoulder before exiting the room.

"Gargoyles have an the uncanny ability to control humans," said Zanatos. "Be it by fear or love, they can engulf a human's mind so completely that the human no longer has the ability to think in an independent fashion."

"You've gone mad, Zanatos," Brooklyn growled. "Gargoyles have never been able to control humans with brainwashing or mind control!"

"Really? There are many legends talking about gargoyles enslaving human lovers and casting terror across entire civilizations with nothing more than there minds. You cannot deny that magic is real enough in your kind. Perhaps you don't yet know you have this power."

"But we're going to teach you how to use it and I'll be watching your mind work every step of the way," said a giddy Dr. Ansom. "Now, don't take off my equipment unless directed to. If you do, you will get quite a nasty buzz."

Dr. Ansom practically danced with excitement as he exited the room. Zanatos followed behind him but stopped at the door.

"I give you my word that you will be released once we have the information we are looking for. Do try to relax and enjoy your time here. If you cooperate we can collect the data quicker and you will be released," he said and then exited the room.

Brooklyn stood up and touched the harness around his head. It was light weight and made of a soft, clear rubber material. Many small nobs garnished the straps that encircled his head. There were no cords for the wireless device.

The room was large and at a comfortable temperature. The ceiling was bare and white. It was a cage of nothingness. He approached the door that the men and the assistant exited. It did not respond to him and he punched it in frustration. Waves of anxiety coursed through him as he realized that escape may not be an option.

The well lit room went dark. Brooklyn hunched low, his eyes illuminated the blackness around him. There was no movement and it was quiet. The lights switched back on a few moments later and Brooklyn gasped at the changes that had occurred in the dark.

The room was no longer bare. The floor that moments before was cool and smooth was now plush carpet. The walls were those of a comfortable apartment with a window that overlooked the city. Brooklyn went to the window to touch the glass. It was cold and moist to the touch but when he went push it open it was steadfast.

"An illusion?" he said as he tapped the glass.

He spun around when he heard the whirl of the door opening, this time the unused door closest to the bed was the one that opened. Brooklyn let out a cry of relief when Kelly walked through the doorway. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, she looked frightened but otherwise unharmed.

Brooklyn immediately went to her and took her into his arms. She collapsed into his embrace and made a soft, sobbing sound.

"Did they hurt you?" he asked kissing her hair and stroking the small of her back.

She shook her head. "You?"

"Nothing I couldn't handle."

The winged man looked over his human for bruises. Her skin was cold to the touch and she was wearing nothing but a matching bra and panty set. Around her head was the brainwave detector but he was relieved to find the metal collar missing from around her neck.

Kelly reached up and touched the metal collar and let out a heavy sigh. "They weren't kidding when they said that they'd make you do what needed to be done."

"Did they tell you what they want from us?"

"Yes. . . We are suppose to make love for them. They want to see what happens to our minds when we do so." She was very matter of fact about this and went to sit on the bed.

"Kelly, no. We don't have to do this," he said.

She let out a dry laugh. "We don't have a choice. They said they'd let us go once we give them the information they needed. So let's just get going and get this over with."

"I do not feel comfortable with those sick bastards watching us with their cocks in their hand."

"They just want to know how you do it, Brooklyn."

"Do what? I'm sure it's not that different from how they do it."

"It is different," Kelly said shyly and looked down at her naked feet. "They want to know how you brainwash me into loving you."

"You think it's brainwashing?" Brooklyn asked, hurt thick in his voice.

"I don't know what to think. I was kidnapped from my home and told that my gargoyle lover is only controlling me. Making me think I'm in love with him but that it's not possible for a human to really love a gargoyle. That everything I feel for you is fake. And if there wasn't some ounce of truth to that statement, why else would we be here right now being forced to fuck each other in the name of science?" Kelly let out another sob and pulled her feet up onto the bed, hiding her face into her knees. "I just want to go home!"

Brooklyn sat next to the human and wrapped a comforting arm around his girl. He laid back onto the bed with her and she fit neatly into the curves of his chest. He felt her hot tears touch his cool chest and run down the sides of his abs.

He wanted her just then, no matter the technology strapped to their heads or the collar at his neck or the perverts in the adjacent room. All that matter was Kelly and her soft body and warm kiss.

Her crying eventually subsided and she lay motionless on his chest. He watched the back of her head rise and fall with every breath in he took. She trailed a possessive finger along the lines and dips of his stomach. Brooklyn sighed contently as she hesitated at his belt. He felt himself stir with anticipation, his cock beginning to harden with the promise of Kelly's warm, wet embrace.

Slow and shakily, Kelly loosened his belt and he let out a sigh as her soft hand passed between the fabric and his skin. Her fingers could barely reach around the girth of him and she rubbed her palm up and down his shaft. With a low groan Brooklyn closed his eyes and put his head back onto the pillow, feeling the tingle of her rhythmic petting stir him to the core.

"I don't understand the way you make me feel, Brooklyn," she whispered softly, her head still on his chest and facing away from him.

"It's called love, Kelly. It is a magical thing but it is not brainwashing. I promise you, I am not controlling the way you are feeling at all."

Kelly's thumb flicked over the head of his penis and Brooklyn shuddered as she messaged the pre-cum into the soft skin.

"How do you know? Can you be certain?"

"Yes. I know because I feel the same for you. I love you, Kelly. I know that the fact that I'm not a human really confuses and complicates things, and I can't really explain the reason why these feelings are so strong and why they happened so quickly." Brooklyn let out a low, long sigh as Kelly licked the palm of her hand and whetted his cock. "I'm sorry we're here in this prison and forced to show our love to a power hungry man and a group of scientists who probably haven't felt a woman's touch in years, but I swear to you that this has nothing to do with mind control. I do love you and I'm not just using you. I don't know how we'll make this work, but once we get out of this hell hole we will figure out how to make our love work."

Kelly sat up and Brooklyn finally got an opportunity to look at her face. Sadness and fear still resided within her pale, hazel eyes but the corners of her mouth were lifted.

"I trust you, Brooklyn," she said simply.

Her hands looped into the waistband of his shorts and she pulled them off his hips. His hard, eager cock sprung free and rested tightly against his navel. Kelly shifted herself lower on the bed and, without removing her gaze from him, licked the gargoyle from his heavy sack to the drippy tip of his cock. She repeated this action again and again until the gargoyle began to make a rumbling sound of pleasure. Kelly giggled slightly and, while jacking his cock with her hand, nestled her face into the soft, white hairs between his thighs.

Brooklyn gasped as Kelly sucked each of his balls into her mouth. Tasting them with a swirling tongue. His cock throbbed hard in her soft hand and she stroked it tight and violent as she locked onto him with hot and hungry eyes. Using only the tip of her pointer finger of one hand, she moved his cock closer to her mouth and then engulfed him. Brooklyn caught his breath as her warm lips slid slowly down his crimson cock. He felt the soft flesh at the back of her throat and shifted his hips so that the tightness would caress the head of his cock. She gagged a little and pulled back to swirl her tongue around the head of his penis, dipping the tip of her tongue into the slit at the top of the volcano. Then she plunged her head down onto his cock and shoving it's length down the back of her throat. The sudden action and her gagging reflexes hugging his groin and made Brooklyn growl in pleasure. Kelly gave his cock a few shorter bobs before repeating the deep throat dive and soon he was trying hard not to empty his load into the back of her throat.

12