Wings of a Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna fuck you," he said earnestly.

Kelly sucked hard and let the head of his cock pop loudly out of her tightly closed lips. She looked up at him and gently played with him with her hand again.

She ran the head of his penis along her lips and said, "Then take me and give those bastards a fucking show."

Brooklyn sat up quickly, grabbed Kelly's wrists, pulling her to her feet. He used his claws to rip the small strips on her panties. They caught in her thick thighs and he pulled them out and sniffed them deeply. Then he plucked the bra off her chest the same way he did away with her panties. When she was naked before him, he grabbed her hips and pulled her roughly into his lap. Kelly groaned as he rubbed his hard cock up and down her wet, drippy slit. She eagerly shifted her hips forward and Brooklyn could barely contain himself when she forced herself down onto his cock. Her heat moved its way up his balls and into the pit of his stomach. Shifting his weight up onto his feet, the gargoyle lifted his hips off the bed so that Kelly had a firm, elevated platform to work on. He helped her raise her plump body up and down with his hands on her hips. With every downward movement, Brooklyn would kick upwards a little and his thin hips would be impacted with the soft, fleshy warmth of his human woman. He watched, hypnotized as her heavy tits and jiggly belly danced before him. His strong, taloned hands played passionately with her stomach rolls.

Kelly grunted with effort and pleasure as she worked herself on his cock. The winged man was making deep sounds of his own with every excited bounce and flutter the woman made on his cock. Soon she was working faster and harder. Her breathing came out more ragged as she began to tire but her excitement only increased. Brooklyn knew by the way her soft muscles were hugging and releasing him that she was getting close to orgasm. He wrapped his tail around her waist, the tip flicking teasingly over her hard nipples and he used it to further help her rise and fall onto his cock.

"Brooklyn," she gasped and then erupted into a loud and energy filled moan.

Her body rocked with the fierce power of a freed woman on his cock and Brooklyn felt a surge of triumph and love as he watched his frail, soft human female lose herself in a tide of pleasure.

She collapsed, breathing hard onto his chest. Brooklyn kissed her softly and let her gain her breath, his cock, still throbbing for release, twitched excitedly inside of her.

Nuzzling her ear he said, "I love you."

She responded by giving his cock a tight squeeze with her velvet softness. "I love you too, Brooklyn," she murmured.

"I'm going to pound the fuck out of you," he said.

Kelly giggled into his shoulder but did not bother to move. He felt her fluttering heartbeat beginning to calm and knew that she was ready for more of him.

Grasping her soft, luscious bottom, a perfect fit for his larger than human hands, Brooklyn shifted her weight and flipped her over and under him. He grabbed one of her feet and brought her small, colorful toes up to his beaked mouth. He sucked in her big toe and Kelly laughed and tried to pull away, but her gargoyle held fast and took his time tasting each of her toes. As he licked at her feet, his free hand opened up her moist flower and gently rubbed the bud within. She quivered at his touch. Brooklyn stroked her hard clit with the tip of his finger, being cautious of his claw.

As Kelly began her slow ascent to a second climax on his circular movements, he sat forward and brought his mouth onto her hardened nipples. He flicked one with his tongue and then brought it into his mouth. She had amazingly long nipples, which fit nicely inside of his elongated maw. He sucked on them hard, gently biting them from time to time making Kelly gasp and buck excitedly against his messaging finger.

"I want your cock," Kelly begged softly and with that Brooklyn grabbed hold of his shaft and plunged it deep into his girl.

His thrusts were deep, powerful, and needy. His hips struck against hers with a violent passion. He watched as the wave of her belly and large tits swayed with each of his thrusts. He held her wrists tightly over the top of her head as he took her with a fierceness he did not know he had. She belonged to him now and he rode her soft, weak human body hard. A dark, masculine need inside of him as he took her without any restraints. Kelly made no complaints. Her eyes were tightly closed, her head was rolled back and she kept moaning loudly, "Oh my God! Oh God! Oh God!"

The winged lover waited patiently until her pleas for God changed into the unmistakable cries of ecstasy. He felt her wetness wash over him like a flood. Her human, female smell was too much for him and he let himself go. He felt his body release the tension that was bound up there, the need to dominant exited with a rush as he felt his essence drain from him and flood into the cavern of his human lover. Her muscles tightened and released him in such a way, he felt like she was milking every last drop from his tightened balls.

As he neared the end of his own climax, he felt that something was wrong. A familiar sensation that he could not detect earlier due to his level of passion began to overcome him. Before he could withdraw from Kelly's depths and release her wrists from his dominate grasp, an unpleasant tingling sensation crept over him. His skin tightened and Kelly's concerned gaze faded to darkness.

"Brooklyn? Brooklyn!" Kelly cried out as her lover turned instantly into cold, gray stone.

The weight on her wrists and against her hips became nearly unbearable. His cock now truly has hard as rock still penetrated her deeply but his sheer weight pinned her helplessly below him. Her small wrists were shackled under his large, lifeless hands.

Kelly struggled, trying to shift her weight to remove the painful stone dildo and free her wrists. As she shifted back and forth, the stone gargoyle swayed and threatened to knock over onto the hard floor.

"I would not rock too much, my dear," said Zanatos from the doorway. "Wouldn't want to shatter your lover into a million of pieces. I'm afraid a shattered gargoyle will never see the light of the moon again."

"You have to help me out from under him," Kelly said.

"Oh, I suppose we could, but this is more interesting," the bearded man said with a dark smile. "Perhaps it will teach you a lesson about falling in love with creatures."

Zanatos turned to leave. Kelly pleaded, "Don't go! Please! Don't leave me like this! We did what you said. Please help me out from under him."

"You know, gargoyles need to be careful about the sun. If they are in mid-flight when they turn to stone, it is certain death. So all gargoyles come with an internal clock, a warning system to let them know that the sun will be rising soon. Funny that Brooklyn did not release you before he turned."

With that, Zanatos turned and the metal door gently slid to a close behind him.

Kelly looked up at the cold, frozen gaze of the gargoyle and began to scream in anger and defeat.

12