Wings Over Germany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, would you like something to drink, Mr. Big-Swiss-Cheese-American?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"Yeah, if you have any wine, I think that would do the trick," I replied with a goofy grin of my own.

"Yes, I have some good California wine in the basement, let me get it."

"Uh-uh. What kind of gentleman would I be if I let you get the wine and serve it. You go sit down, and I'll get the wine. Is this the cellar door?"

"Yes, sir, it is, sir," she saluted me.

"Thank you, ma'am, carry on," I saluted her back.

I went down into the basement to get the wine, and I came back a couple of minutes later. I couldn't find the light switch, and it was dark down there. I came back up with a dust bottle of California red dated 1988. Damn, I thought to myself, this wine is as old as I am.

"Ah, I thought you'd never come back," While I was gone, she had put out two wine glasses, and it was now that I noticed what she was wearing, and it was a hell of a good thing I did.

She had on a short black skirt, with some impossible heels, which I would remove before the act. There was also a low cut black top, which appeared to be made of silk, with a grey knit button up sweater that was hanging open. It also looked as if she had shaved her legs, like recently, since I could still smell a hint of shave cream on the air. I wondered to myself what else she had shaved, if anything. Hopefully she wasn't like the Frog women that everyone in America fantasized about, with the hairy armpits.

I set down the bottle and fumbled with the corkscrew for a minute, barely able to control myself from springing on her.

"Here, let me help you with that. This thing is so temperamental."

As she stood up to help me, I snuck a peek down the front of her shirt. I could see pretty much as far as I wanted. She had on a black lace bra. I thanked my lucky stars that she had put on the sexy stuff and not something that my mother would wear.

"There, it's out now."

I screwed the corkscrew into the cork and removed it from the bottle. I then poured us both a hefty glass of the sweet California red wine.

"Zu dir," I said as I raised my glass.

"Oh, you're so sweet. To you, too," she raised her glass, and clinked it with mine. We then both drank deeply.

"That is some good stuff. I wish we had good wine like this in America, but all we get is the cheap shit that they have left over after they send the good stuff to Europe."

She snorted into her glass and nearly sprayed the thick, burgundy liquid everywhere."You jerk. If you do that again, I'll spray all over you, and then where would you be?"

"Shirtless, in a beautiful German woman's house."

She put her wine down, and that was my signal to do the same. She stood up and took my hand. I stood and followed her as she led me up the stairs. This was what I'd been waiting for. I just hoped I was up to it after being pumped full of lead by that crazy ass rag head.

As we neared the top of the stairs, I reached up with my other hand and gave her ass a little pinch. She turned around and gave me a look that said, 'I liked that, but don't do it again.' So I did it again. This time she turned around and playfully hit me on the shoulder.

"Hey, I thought you were supposed to heal people, not hurt them!"

"I am going to heal you. Or at least make sure some of your systems are working properly," she said with a sexy and mischievous grin.

I smiled and in my head exclaimed 'YES!!!'

As we continued on the stairs, we reached the top and went down the hallway, it was then that I noticed that the floor plan on this floor was the same as the ground floor. Interesting. We were almost to her bedroom door, and I was starting to get excited. In more than one way, but one of them I could keep partially under control, the other not so much.

She opened the door to her room, a dark oak door, or so it appeared. When the door was open, it revealed a queen sized bed with light blue sheets and a pale blue comforter. When I was inside the door, she closed it, and kissed me again.

She was probing deep into my mouth with her tongue, and I was doing the same. It was as if we were searching for something. We remained there, just inside the door, our mouths making love, for at least five minutes. I then took her and laid her down on the bed, and removed her wicked heels. I'm one of those guys who's not turned on by high heels.

Then I moved up and kissed her again, this time with her on her back, I was completely in control of the situation. I kissed her deeply, and kissed around her jaw line, on her neck, and down to her chest, right between her perfect breasts. I then retraced my path back up her jaw line and to her ear, where I paused ever so briefly to give the lobe the softest of licks. She moaned as I did this.

"You like that?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes, Jonny, I love it."

I kissed her again on the mouth, and she sat up. She removed her sweater and threw it on the ground. Then I paused to unhitch the laced brassiere she was only too happy to remove. She crossed her arms and grabbed the top of the low cut shirt. I gasped as it came over her head.

Her bare chest was more inviting than I could ever have imagined a bare chest could have been. I waited until she took my hand to touch her there. I didn't want to seem like an asshole. As I touched and massaged her perfect tits, I kissed her again. I again retraced my path down her jaw line to her chest and went all the way down her stomach to the edge of her skirt. I found the clasp in the back and unzipped it. It came off only too willingly, revealing a black lace thong.

After the skirt was removed and she was looking sexier than ever, it was my turn to get undressed. So I stood up and ditched my shoes and socks. I let her do the rest. She undid the buttons on my shirt, and removed my wife beater so that I bared my scarred torso and tattooed arms.

"Oh, I love tattoos. I wish you had told me you had some."

"Sorry, honey. If I would have known, I would have."

I was standing there shirtless holding her around the waist, and resting my hands on her luscious ass. She undid my studded belt and unzipped and unbuttoned my pants. I was really having trouble keeping myself in my boxers. They didn't have a button on them, so my manhood could have come charging out at any second.

After I was down to just my underwear, I laid her back down on the bed, but instead of kissing her, this time I made a bee line for her perky tits, and her nipples that were demanding attention.

I kissed around her nipple on her right breast before I started to lick it, first rubbing my tongue over it, and then sucking the whole thing into my mouth, and then actually to her seeming delight, I bit her nipple. Softly at first, but then as she started to give more audible moans, I increased the pressure of the bites.

"Whatsamatter, Nina? You like that? You like when I bite your big perky tits?"

"Oh, yes, Jonny, I love it!"

"You want more?"

"So much more."

So I moved over to her left breast and started to assault her nipple. I used my tongue in ways I never knew I could. I seemed to be on auto-pilot. I was licking, nibbling, biting, and sucking her perfect tits, and she was loving it.

"Jon?"

"Yes? What is it, beautiful?"

"I want you to go down on me."

"What was that? Tell me what you want me to do. Come on, tell Jonny what you want him to do."

"I want you to lick my pussy! Lick it until it's dry, you piece of Swiss cheese! Make me scream in pleasure, make me come so much and so hard that I have no energy left afterward!"

I thanked the powers-that-be right then that I had been shot, or I wouldn't have been in this situation with this beautiful German nurse under me, begging me to eat her pussy.

I reached down with my right hand and stroked her pussy with my hand and felt how wet the fabric of her thong was. I probably could have washed my face with it. It was amazing. I put both of my hands on the elastic at the top and pulled down. I didn't look at her womanhood right as I pulled it off. I removed the thong and started to kiss from her feet (I don't know why, I hate feet) up her calf and thigh, until I reached the hot, steamy region that was what I had bee waiting for since I had started this whole night.

I looked at her pussy for the first time, staring straight at me between her spread legs. It wasn't completely hairless, which was fine with me, and it looked as though she left all of the hair, but trimmed it, which was also fine with me, at least I wouldn't get little hairs caught in my teeth.

I looked up at her. She had positioned herself looking down at me, propped up on her pillows. The first thing I did was stroke her for another moment. I wanted to feel just how wet she was. I started with sliding my middle finger around her, trying to find her clitoris. After a couple of seconds of probing, I guessed that I'd found it, since she gave a little jump, and a small moan of pleasure. I then took my pointer finger on my right hand and rubbed up and down her slit once, and as I came back up for a second time, I inserted my finger into her.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good, Jonny."

"It's gonna feel even better, baby. Give me a couple of minutes. I'll make you feel so good you'll never want to leave this bedroom."

"Make me feel that good, Schatz, I want you to."

I then leaned my head down into her lap. The first taste of her pussy had an electric feeling to it. Like there were tiny little pulsars in my tongue and I could feel every signal her body was sending. I continued to push my finger in and out of her while I licked her clitoris with much fervor. I could feel her tightening up, getting ready to release all of her juices.

"Oh...Oh Jonny....Oh yes....Oh I love it.....Oh Jonny, I'm going to come, I'm going to come hard......Oh yeah, oh I can feel it, oh yeah, coming now, oh yeah......!!!!!"

I increased the number of fingers in her to two just before she came. I felt her fluids running over my fingers and into my mouth, I was loving it. I loved the fact that I was giving her pleasure. It was turning me on how much she was writhing on her bed. The power with which I had made her come had drained her almost completely. I hoped that I hadn't taken too much out of her.

I continued to lick her, just like she liked it. I took my fingers out of her and started to tongue-fuck her. Letting my tongue slide in and out of her, while my left thumb stroked her clit. She began once more to writhe, and I wondered if she was going to have any energy left to fuck after this tongue-led assault.

"Jonny....Oh Jonny....Stop, Jonny, stop....I want to give you pleasure now....I want to make you come now...!!!"

"Okay. Are you sure you have the energy? You came something fierce."

"Yes, I'm sure. I have the energy to give the man who makes me come so much and so hard pleasure. Stand up, Jonny. I have to get up and then get down....." she said with another sexy grin. She was perspiring some, and I hoped that it was from me.

"Okay. I'll stand up for you."

By this time, I had a hard-on the size of the Statue Of Liberty. I think she could tell, since it was sticking straight out in front of me.

She got down off of the bed and onto her knees before me. Then she slid her hands to the elastic top of my boxers and slid them down (with some difficulty, since my cock was as hard as a rock, and standing straight up).

I stepped out of my boxers and kicked them aside. I then stood back in front of her. She grasped my cock in one hand, and started to tease the head of it with her tongue. She licked up and down the shaft, and at the sensitive spot right under the head, before she let almost the whole thing slide into her mouth. She massaged it with her tongue on the way in, and as she pulled it out, sucked on it like a vacuum, and repeated the process, stopping only every now and then to take a lick at my balls that were just kind of hanging there.

All of this was giving me immense pleasure. I wasn't sure if I wanted to come right then, since I may not be able to get up again when it was finally time to cut the bullshit and just get to it.

I decided to myself, 'fuck it', and I felt the beginning of the culmination of my efforts in this country as I shot my first load into her mouth with what felt like the force of a high velocity bullet. She pulled away a moment later after she had swallowed every drop. (I hadn't expected this, since most of the girls I'd had before had all spat my come out like it was poison or something.) She looked up at me with a look that said pretty plainly, "Fuck me right now!!!"

"That was great, honey. I hadn't expected it to be so good."

"Was I good? That was the first time I had ever sucked a cock in my life. I enjoyed it. I loved the way it felt sliding in and out of my mouth. Now I want it to slide in and out of another place..." She stood up and kissed me. I laid her back on the bed and let her tease my cock, since it had started to go limp from the exertion of my massive orgasm.

She stroked and tugged on it, and soon, I was rip-roaring ready-to-go again. I reached down between her open legs and inserted my pointer finger on my right hand, which I wriggled around. With my left I started to slowly stroke my cock. I inserted another finger into her, which was easier said than done.

"Krankenschwester Muller, are you a virgin?"

"No. I've only done this once before. Is something wrong?"

"No, baby. Not at all. I was just wondering."

I hoped she was telling the truth. I didn't want to feel like an asshole and come to Germany, take her virginity, and leave.

"Jonny?" I had started to rub her clit again along with having two fingers inside her.

"What is it, babe?"

"I want you to put your cock in me."

"Tell me again, Krankenschwester, what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me, you silly American!!"

"Yes, ma'am."

A second later, she was propped up on the pillows again, on her back with her legs wide open. She was trembling slightly, I guess either from nervousness, or just the fact that both of our hormones were raging beyond control. I leaned over her and touched her hot, wet, tight pussy with the tip of my cock. I rubbed it up and down it once, and then again. I was so hard that it was starting to hurt. I stroked her one last time before I located her opening, and inserted myself into her.

She gasped as I stuck my cock in for the first time. Again, the first stroke had an electric feel to it. It felt so amazing. The girls I had had in America, and the one I had back in Iraq, had nothing on Nurse Muller. Her pussy had a velvety feel to it, and I could feel her gripping me as I pulled out and plunged back in.

She had a look of pure ecstasy on her face. I started to go a little faster. Once again, it was turning me on that I was giving her pleasure. It wasn't exactly like I wasn't feeling anything, quite the contrary. I was beginning to wonder if I was dreaming, this was so great. It felt like someone had slipped a wet something over my cock and was milking it for all it was worth.

I increase speed again. I also started to fuck her a little harder. I got the desired result. She started to moan and breathe quite hard. I was loving it. I loved to watch her pant and watch those perfect tits bounce back and forth in rhythm with my thrusts. I was beginning to feel myself get close to the edge.

'Oh, no. Not yet. I can't be done yet.' I decided that even if I came now, I would continue to pump her. Luckily I didn't have to wait long to decide if I was going to come or not.

"Oh, Jonny.....Oh yes...Oh, fuck yes.....Oh my God that feels good.....Oh, I love feeling that big hard cock going in and out of me...Don't stop fucking me.....!! Oh, oh yeah, oh, Jonny, I'm gonna come for you!!! Oh yeah, oh baby, oh God, oh I'm coming now, oh there it is....OH YES!! Oh Jonny!"

I had started to fuck her harder and faster with every word that she said. Even as she was trembling from the power of her huge orgasm, she spoke again.

"Jonny, I want to ride that big hard cock. I want to impale myself on it."

"Yeah, is that what you want, honey? I want you to ride me. I want you to make me come like I made you come."

"Oh, don't you worry about that, Jonny. I'll make you come so hard it launches me off of your cock."

I pulled out and switched her positions. She looked so beautiful sitting on me, her legs open, leaning back putting her tits in perfect grabbing position.

I held my cock in place as she put herself down gently on it. I let out a moan of pleasure. Really my first one of the night. I'm not really a moaner. I'm bigger on the facial expressions. This time it felt so good, I made a goofy ass face and made a goofy ass sound. She seemed to enjoy it though, since she said, "You like the way that my pussy feels massaging your cock, Jonny?"

"Oh, yeah, baby, I love it."

"You want me to keep doing it?"

"You're fucking right I do! Don't stop. Don't stop for anything."

"I won't stop. I love the way it feels going up inside me, deep inside me."

She started raising and lowering herself on me. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed. I started to gyrate my hips in rhythm with her bouncing. I also reached out and put my hands on her thighs, and started to work my way up. I brought my right hand up first to her crotch and felt the crispness of her pubic hair. Then I came up with my left and started to rub her clit as she rode my cock. She started to squirm a bit, and gave me a mischievous grin. I stopped stroking her and moved my hands over her flat stomach and up to her perfect tits. She leaned forward and kissed me. I moved down and started to tease her nipples with my tongue while she rode me.

As I sucked and licked at her tits, I felt myself getting close to the edge. I moaned again, and she sat back up straight. She was riding me about as fast as she could now.

"Oh, Nina, oh yes. Nina?"

"What is it you crazy American, I'm going as fast as I can. I love the way it feels."

"I'm getting close. I'm gonna come. Do you want it in you?"

"Yes I do. I want you to fill my pussy with your come. Fill me to the brim."

"Oh, baby, I love it when you talk like that. I will fill your pussy. I'll fill it till it overflows!"

I was really close now. I was starting to flex my cock, and all of a sudden I could feel everything about the world around me. I could feel the drops of sweat on my forehead and face, I could feel the wind from Nina's international fuck fest, I could feel the wetness of her on my cock, and I could feel myself start to come as she came again. I hadn't been expecting her to do it again, she had had at least 4 orgasms that night. It felt like I was coming gallons inside of her.

"Oh, yeah, Jonny! Oh I love it when you come in me! It's filling me up!!"

She later told me that that load warmed her from the inside out. I felt like that was a good complement.

After I had shot my second huge load of the night in her, we laid in each other's arms. We passed out like that, and awoke the next morning a bit tired, but well rested and satisfied.

-------------

After my night with Nurse Muller, I decided that I had had enough of San Antonio for awhile. Three days after I was shipped back to the States from Germany, I requested a transfer to USAFE, and was granted a meeting with my flight commander, and my wing commander to talk about why I wanted to leave Texas. In those three days, I found out that I had been promoted to Senior Airman, and awarded the Silver Star, in addition to the Purple Heart.

"Well, Colonel, I do like it here in Texas, but I met a girl in Europe. I think she's -the- girl, sir. I have the ring all ready to go. All I need is your approval on this, and I can be a happily married member of the United States Air Forces in Europe."