Winner Takes All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight, I have an early start tomorrow."

"Fair enough," she said, trying to appear calm, but not quite keeping the anger out of her voice.

He chuckled, and pressed her closer to him.

"You hate to lose don't you?"

"I never lose," she said looking him squarely in the eyes, throwing out her challenge.

"Well, my dear girl, you'll learn there's a first time for everything."

He crushed her against him and lowering his mouth to hers, parting her lips with his soft warm tongue, tasting and exploring her mouth with a deep, aching hunger. She slid her arms up around his neck. He kissed her again, and she felt herself relax into his arms, the soft sounds of their lips moving against each other the only thing that could be heard.

She felt the heat between her thighs, and the tightening of her nipples as he kissed her, as the rest of her body ached for his touch.

Involuntarily she gave a small moan as his tongue stroked the inside of her mouth, and she felt his cock hardening against her thigh.

"Yes!" she thought triumphantly "You do want me!"

Almost instantly he pushed her back from him, regaining control.

"We really must do this again soon," he said calmly.

"How about dinner tomorrow night?" she blurted, instantly annoyed with herself for sounding so keen.

"Nothing fancy, just...dinner," she quickly added, not quite pulling off the casual tone of voice she was going for.

He flashed that exasperating smile at her again.

"I'd be delighted. "

"Good I'll see you here at eight," she smiled, a plan already formulating in her mind.

She wore a simple black dress, strappy heels and small diamond earrings. She left her dark hair down, the thick wave of brown velvet settling just below her shoulders. She opened the door and he looked her up and down approvingly.

"You look delicious," he said, approvingly.

He had arrived at eight thirty, apologetic for being stuck in traffic, though Alice didn't quite believe him, She had been fidgeting, her stomach in knots since eight, wondering if for some reason he wasn't coming. But he was here now and her little scheme could unfold as planned.

Alice made finishing touches to dinner while Charles sat with a glass of wine in the living room. She took a deep breath.

'Here we go," she thought, smugly.

"Charles, would you be a dear and find the candles for me? They're in the dining room, in a cardboard box in the dresser, left hand side in the deep drawer."

"Certainly," he called back, and she heard him walk through to the dining room, over to the oak sideboard and open the drawer.

She waited a moment, and walked into the room with matches, trying her best to keep an innocent look on her face. He sat at the dining room table, engrossed with the opened cardboard box in front of him.

"Well...what do we have here?"

She looked up, smiling, the cardboard box open in his hands.

She pretended to freeze in horror.

"Oh god, its nothing- it's just...stuff, to ...you know...spice things up."

"Some stuff," he grinned. "Wow!"

"Please, just..."

"Don't be embarrassed... I think it's very sexy that you're so broad minded"

He pulled the riding crop out of the box, along with the silk ropes

"You like to be tied up and spanked?" he asked, his eyes glittering.

"Just a bit of fun, that's all."

He gave a small smile and pulled out something else. It was the string of anal beads. He reached into the box again and pulled out another item.

"What's this for?"

"It's a remote control egg. The woman puts the egg inside her and the man controls the vibrations with the remote."

"And these?' He asked, holding up three small plastic sleeves.

"You put them on your fingers, for ... you know."

He walked to her with one of the sleeves.

"No, I don't know."

His voice had become slightly hoarse, his breathing a little heavier.

'It's for the woman, for clitoral stimulation, when the man is ... "

"Yes?"

"Finger fucking her."

A shiver ran through her as she said the words, and she felt herself squeeze her thighs together. He was looking at her intently. God, he must realise how much she was aroused. He couldn't possibly resist her now.

He held the small piece of bumpy plastic out to her, leaning in close to her ear. "Show me" he said in a low voice.

She began to roll the sleeve down over her finger, but he stopped her.

"No. Put it on me."

She looked up at him uncertainly as he held his hand out to her.

She rolled the sleeve over his index finger, her hands shaking slightly.

He held his finger up to examine the toy, and then said softly "Close your eyes."

She did as he asked, and felt his hand reach down to lift her dress, gasping as he pulled down her now soaked panties. He stood close in front of her and she could feel his breath on her thighs. He gently held her legs apart, and brushed his finger around her pussy, tracing slowly. She moaned softly as he circled her dripping pussy lips, and felt her engorged clitoris pushing out to meet his touch. Suddenly he thrust his finger and the bumpy sleeve against her clit, and she cried out loud, bracing herself against his shoulders. He slid his finger into her aching hole, and began to finger fuck her, slowly at first, then as the bumps began to rub against her sensitive insides, his movements became faster and harder, until she was humping against his hand, eyes tightly closed, trying to push his finger in as far as she could.

He suddenly withdrew his finger, and she waited, eyes still closed, breathing heavily for the next sensation. It never came. She opened her eyes and he was seated on the armchair, draining his glass.

"Excellent wine." he said, a mischievous smile on his lips.

Alice took a deep breath and walked over sliding herself onto his lap, looking up at him with what she knew was her most seductive smile.

"Aren't you going to finish what you started?" she purred.

"No, not yet," he said calmly.

She could have slapped him.

He stood abruptly, pushing her from his lap. "Now, where are those candles?"

She stared at him with disbelief. He wouldn't just leave her wet and aroused like this. Not again...he couldn't! He turned his back to her as he searched for the candles, and she picked her discarded underwear up off the floor, re-dressing herself with more than a little humiliation. She was about to tell him to leave, when he turned back, waving the candles triumphantly.

"I'll take care of these while you serve dinner, it smells delicious," He said pleasantly.

Alice shook her head and retreated to the kitchen. She wasn't going to let him see he had shaken her. While they ate, Charles carried on a conversation as if nothing had happened, Alice responding in monosyllabic grunts like a petulant child.

"Why am I wasting my time with him?" she thought angrily.

Immediately she asked the question, she knew the answer. He was partly right- she needed to win. But it was more than that. He didn't just give in to her like other men had. He wasn't the least bit intimidated by her looks or her confidence. She had expected tonight to be another successful seduction, not to be left feeling rejected.

"To hell with him," she decided. "There are plenty of other men who want me." She watched Charles happily finish his wine and felt hot tears prick her eyes.

Alice quickly excused herself to get dessert, heading for the privacy and safety of the kitchen. She stood at the sink, brushing angry tears from her face, when she heard the door behind her open. Alice fought to regain her composure, determined he wouldn't see her tears. He stood behind her and she could feel his warm breath on her neck and she closed her eyes, willing him closer. As if he understood, he moved nearer, still not making contact, but close enough she could feel his presence behind her. She felt his fingers touch her waist on either side, and heard him exhale deeply, his hands slid forward and he gently pressed himself against her as he enveloped her in his arms.

She closed her eyes as he bent his head to brush his lips against her neck and shuddered with pleasure as he parted his lips and kissed the soft skin. He turned her to face him, leaning in and kissing her again, and she closed her eyes in pleasure, pressing against his vast broad chest, feeling his huge arms and hands wrap tightly around her. His tongue was expert, kissing her thoroughly and completely, bringing deep involuntary sighs and moans from her until she was breathless. Suddenly, she was lifted up off the floor into his arms; he walked towards the bedroom and placed her on the bed. He lowered his mouth to hers again, slowly this time, and kissed her lips very gently. His tongue carefully traced her bottom lip, and lifted it into his mouth where he began to almost imperceptibly suckle on it. She felt herself gasp as electricity shot from her lips to her nipples and clitoris almost immediately and she felt herself grow wet. He moved to her neck, his warm breath brushing the sensitive skin, and she felt his lips part, his teeth ever so gently grazing the erogenous zone there. She sank back against the head board with a moan, her eyes closed, as he gently tortured her.

His large hands moved down, slowly peeling her dress from her body, the cool air making her shiver as he removed it, revealing her bare chest. She heard him suck in his breath and for a moment, nothing happened. She opened her eyes in confusion. He was looking at her breasts, the nipples now fully erect and begging to be touched.

"You're glorious," he said quietly. "I thought you'd be beautiful, but you are just glorious."

She smiled up at him, and unable to wait any longer, took his hand, she brought his fingers to her mouth, gently kissing them as he watched, then brought them to her breast. He leaned forward and cupped each creamy mound with his long fingers, his breath gently teasing the rock hard pink buds. He lowered his mouth to kiss her breasts, all around the sides, underneath, anywhere but the aching centres.

"Please," she begged softly, and he smiled, bringing his tongue very slightly across one nipple, making her gasp with pleasure.

He gently licked the other nipple, just as lightly, and then returned to the first, but this time, sucking the whole nipple into his warm, wet mouth. She moaned in pleasure, her hands pressing his head against her chest as he moved from one nipple to the other. He stood up, towering above the bed, and turning his back to her began to undress. She watched him remove his clothes, his strong back and legs and broad shoulders, and when he turned to face her, the dense dark hair of his chest aroused her. He slowly came toward her on the bed, gently grasping her panties on either side, and peeling them from her body. He stroked his way down her body until he reached her inner thighs, his thumbs gliding over the searing hot lips of her pussy. She felt liquid gush from her, and groaned as he slipped a finger into the clear slick heat.

Moving his mouth back over hers, he kissed her deeply, his tongue caressing the inside of her mouth, as he slowly finger fucked her, sliding first one, then two large fingers in and out of her. She raised her knees up and pushed herself down on his fingers with a series of tiny groans, willing his hand to touch her engorged, swollen clit. Finally his thumb flicked across her hardened pink morsel and she cried out in ecstasy. His head lowered to her thighs and she felt him lay a small light kiss on her mound, as he inhaled her scent. Achingly slowly, he began to lick his way around her pussy lips, her juices overflowing onto his beard and tongue.

Pointing his tongue, he slid it into her, underneath her clitoral hood, lifting it into his mouth, where for a second he held it on his tongue, gently sucking. She began to shudder violently, and he swirled her clit around in his mouth, sucking, nibbling and licking her sensitive, wet bud until she felt the pressure build inside her and gripping his head with both hands, ground her spasming pussy against his mouth as she came, screaming.

"Oh god Charles, I'm coming!"

Her warm, creamy juices were coating his mouth and tongue, He came back up to her face and looked her in the eyes, his face glistening with her juices. Taking her hand, he gently placed it around his shaft, and she felt herself breathe in sharply as she felt its girth.

He eased himself slowly over her, supporting his own weight, and with one skilful move lifted her up and partially entered her, just enough to make her ache for more. He resisted moving, planting small, sweet kisses along her neckline. She slid her arms around his neck, and as she moved, she felt him slide all the way into her, filling her completely. He very slowly slid back, leaving an aching void, only to gently re-fill her moments later. Her hip movements began to match his as they picked up speed, and before long they were fucking in rhythm, delicious wet sounds and scents of love making filling the room. Soon she abandoned all inhibition and was groaning aloud as her pleasure intensified. She could hear his breathing change to heavy grunting with each thrust as he pushed harder and further into her, deeper than anyone had ever been. She couldn't believe how full and aroused she felt, almost like she might pass out. She had a vague recognition of her own voice, begging him to fuck her, harder, don't stop, oh god don't ever stop.

He had stopped kissing her now and was totally focused on thrusting into her, almost animal sounds coming from him now, his sweat dripping down onto her. "Charles, Charles..."

She chanted his name over and over as the orgasm hit her groin, making her quake. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her, and her inner muscles contracted around him, bathing him in her creamy juices.

Suddenly he gripped her tightly in his arms. 'Jesus' he groaned and she felt him tense. Deep inside her she felt the flood of warm wetness as he came, clutching at her, a loud cry came from him as he shuddered a tremendous climax. He crushed her against him as he came, holding her close as his orgasm subsided and his breathing returned to normal.

"Game over?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Check and mate," he replied with a wink and a wicked grin.

12