Winner Takes All: Round 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Colleen here is almost done cleaning me off. Then she's all yours."

"Mmm?" Colleen exclaimed, mouth still full.

"Say what?" Charlotte echoed.

"What?" Frank replied. "I needed some extra cash for our shopping spree today, so I called up two of my frat brothers to spot me. Promised them if I won, I'd share."

"And apparently," Max chimed in, "you're not as full of shit as I thought. Damn, these girls are fine. What about the redhead?"

"She's mine. Prior winnings." Frank explained. "But we got Colleen here all warmed up for you, didn't we Colleen?"

"Ummf." Colleen replied.

"Good girl. I think that's enough." Frank replied, pulling her off his now glistening clean cock. "Besides, I think Cam and Max are ready to have their cocks sucked, don't you?"

"You're damn right we are," Max answered as they both stepped forward and dropped their shorts. "Get sucking, girl."

Colleen shot Frank one more baleful glare, then finally slid off the ottoman and onto her knees in front of the two frat boys and their dicks. Max's average four inches stood stiffly at attention. Cam's slightly longer six inches still dangled between his legs.

As soon as Colleen opened her mouth, Max shoved his stiff member balls deep, grabbed her by her hair's roots, and began face-fucking her. Colleen's hands flailed before finding a purchase on Max's knees, where she apparently had enough control to keep Max from knocking her over. After a few minutes, Cam placed a hand behind her neck and guided her to his own stiffening pole. He used the hand on her neck to guide her and set the pace, but otherwise seemed content to let Colleen drive.

As they alternated, Frank motioned for Charlotte to rejoin him on the couch. She obeyed, giving the threesome a wide berth, and slipped under Frank's arm to rest her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

"Hey, Joe! Where's the lube I ordered?" Frank called to McCurdy, still in the archway.

McCurdy, who'd been watching the show with a mixture of lust and frustration, pulled a sizable bottle of lube from his pocket and tossed it to Frank.

"Guys," Frank said to his frat brothers, holding up the lube. "Her ass is ready to go, but she's still new to going Greek. Don't be too rough with her, yeah?"

"You got it, bro." Cam responded, simultaneously rocking his hips slowly in and out of Colleen's mouth.

"Fuck, she does anal?" Max cried gleefully. He kneeled down, grabbed a buttcheek with each hand, and pried them apart. He peered intently at Colleen's twitching rosebud.

"I gotta get a piece of that sweet ass." he proclaimed. "You good to move this to the couch, bro?"

"Sure thing, bro." Cam replied. The toe-head lead Colleen, still on her knees, to the spare sofa, plopped down, and guided her mouth back onto his cock.

Max followed, grabbing the lube from Frank on the way. He dropped to his knees behind Colleen's tanned ass as it bounced from the blowjob she was still giving. Without a word, he lined his dick up with her pussy and plunged in. Colleen moaned into Cam's cock, but kept bobbing her head in his lap.

As he fucked her, Max popped the bottle open and squeezed a long stream of lube onto Colleen's puckered anus, which clenched and twitched when it came into contact with the cool liquid. The lube quickly pooled and overflowed, running down Colleen's buttcrack and cascading over the stiff rod still plundering her pussy.

His prep complete, Max stood up, pulled Colleen's ass out just a little farther, and squatted over her. He placed the head of his cock at her asshole and pushed, driving his dick balls deep with a long drawn-out grunt. Colleen groaned again, this time recoiling, but Cam grabbed her firmly by the head and re-impaled her face on his cock. Max quickly built a rhythm, his balls slapping her empty vagina in time with his grunts, followed by her muffled moans.

Uungh. Mmff. Uungh. Mmff. Uungh. Mmff. Uungh. Mmff. Uungh. Mmff.

Every now then then, Cam let out a satisfied sigh, but otherwise he was apparently a fairly passive blowjob recipient.

Frank and Charlotte cuddled on the couch, watching Frank's frat brothers spit-roast his latest conquest. McCurdy, unsure of what else to do, watched from the same spot in the entrance.

"Thank you," Charlotte whispered.

"For what?" Frank asked.

"For keeping them away from me. I don't want to fuck anyone else."

"You're mine, Red." Frank replied, as if that settled the matter.

Soon Max's thrusts became more frantic. Seconds later, Frank saw the muscles in his legs and buttcheeks clench. Max let out one more long, loud grunt and with a final thrust buried his shaft in Colleen's asshole to the hilt, muscles clenching and unclenching at random.

The spasms subsided, and Max dropped back to his knees, his cock still up Colleen's ass, breathing heavily.

"You good bro?" Cam asked from the couch.

"Yeah." Max breathed.

"Mind if we switch? I could go for a piece of that."

"Yeah. Sure thing, bro." Max said, still short of breath.

Max pulled his now half-flacid member from Colleens asshole, which winked open and closed across the room at Frank and Charlotte. Cam stood and walked around to Colleen's rear. Max took his spot and guided Colleen to his cock. Colleen made one penis-muffled sound of protest, then started to suck gently.

Meanwhile, Cam slathered a generous portion of the lube on his own shaft. Rather than crouch over her, Cam knelt on his knees behind Colleen. He spread a little more lube on Colleen's now thoroughly brutalized back-door, then slid his own member slowly inside.

Colleen's third anal invader of the evening began pumping slowly in and out, spreading the fresh lubrication in and around her anal passage. Then, still thrusting, Cam reached around and began to massage Colleen's clit in steady circles.

Colleen squealed around Max's cock. As Cam continued, she began to move her hips in time with his thrusts, pushing him deeper into her ass and squealing with each move. Her knees began to rub against the carpet beneath them as tremors of pleasure radiated out from her clit and anus.

"Frank?" Charlotte whispered again.

"Yes, Red?" Frank replied.

"Would you- would you fuck my ass? Please, sir. I- I want you to fuck my ass."

"I think that can be arranged." Frank responded. "In fact, you can even pick the position."

"Do me on the ottoman." Charlotte responded instantly. "I want to watch them fuck Colleen's ass while you fuck mine."

Colleen mounted the ottoman on her hands and knees. Rather than face the first couch like Colleen had however long ago, Charlotte pointed her head towards the threesome. Her ass she raised as high as she could.

Frank retrieved the lube from beside Cam and got his own shaft slicked up until it dripped. McCurdy would probably have to get the carpet steam-cleaned after all this, but that was hardly Frank's concern. He walked around behind Charlotte, took hold of two handfuls of milky-skinned ass, and positioned his head at her clenched back door.

"Play with yourself." Frank instructed.

Charlotte slumped forward, resting her face and tits on the ottoman to free up her hand. As told, she reached back and hooked two fingers in her vagina, leaving her thumb behind to circle her clit. Instantly, Frank felt her anus unclench.

"Please, sir. Fuck my ass." she begged. "Fuck my tight little butthole. It belongs to you, sir. It wants to feel you claim it with your cock."

Frank needed no further encouragement. Slowly, steadily, inevitably, he buried his cock in the vise-like furnace of Charlotte's ass.

"Yyeeeeesssss," she moaned as she continued to finger herself. "I feel so full. Fuck me sir. I need my naughty little asshole fucked."

Frank obliged. He pulled out and slammed himself home, over and over again, making sure she felt every inch slide past on every thrust. Frank couldn't see Charlotte's free hand, but her feet and toes flailed frantically as he reamed her asshole.

"Good girl. Good girl. Good girl." Frank repeated. "My good little girl is getting her tight little asshole fucked. My good little girl needs to get that ass fucked. My good little girl is going to cum while I buttfuck her, isn't she?"

"Oh yes. I'm a good girl. Oh yes. Buttfuck me sir. Oh yes, I'm going to come again with your cock in my ass."

On the other side of the room, Colleen apparently shared the sentiment. As Cam sped up, her softened squeals became ever louder and ever more frequent, until they merged into one loud, long scream through the dick still gagging her. Her knees gave out as she orgasmed. Each one slid to the side as she went pussy down on the rug.

Cam hardly paused. He just planted a fist on their side of the blonde sprawled under him, raised his hips in imitation of a plank, and continued to pummel her poor abused anus. Seconds later, he roared in an orgasm of his own, continuing to pump himself into her ass as he shot the third load of the night into her bowels.

That finally set Charlotte off. She arched her back and plunged her fingers as deep in her pussy as they would go. Frank felt a splash of moisture on his balls at the same time as Charlotte's anus locked around his cock, so tight he could barely move.

Barely,

Three more thrusts, and he finished as well. With Charlotte's butthole still strangling his cock, Frank let out a choking gasp and deposited his own load into Charlotte's formerly empty rectal cavity.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them struggling to catch their breath. By the other couch, Cam and Colleen were similarly sprawled on the floor. Max, for his part, had melted into the sofa when Colleen finally stopped stimulating his now rapidly deflating member.

McCurdy's frustration was as clear on his face as it was from the tent in his pants.

"Hey, Joe." Frank breathed.

"What is it?" came the curt retort.

"How many bedrooms has this place got?"

"Mine, and two guests."

"Good thing this couch looks comfy, then. Get us a few of the beers I'm sure you have in the fridge, then show us to our rooms."

McCurdy looked like he seriously considered refusing. Then he stomped off to the kitchen.

He returned shortly thereafter, beverages in hand, and lead them upstairs.

"The girls will spend the night with me, gents," Frank explained. "Don't worry, though. Colleen here will give you a friendly wake up, won't she?"

Colleen nodded briefly.

"Splendid. Sleep well, and we'll see you in the morning. McCurdy, I usually wake up around nine, so let's make breakfast at ten. Pancakes and bacon, please."

Before McCurdy could object, Frank shut the master bedroom door in his face.

As expected, McCurdy's room lacked no comforts, though Frank privately decided the red satin sheets were a bit much. The attached bathroom with walk-in overhead shower, the four-poster king size bed, and the plethora of pillows, however, he could appreciate. He let the girls clean themselves off in the bathroom, then ushered them into bed.

With a naked goddess on each arm, Charlotte's hand hugging his cock, Colleen's hand cupping his balls, Frank quickly drifted off.

One more round to go, he thought. Then sleep took him.