All Comments on 'Winners and Losers Ch. 02'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Winners and Losers Ch 02

I am a classy, mature, male to female crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I would love to be on the team and loose my anal cherry!

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Turnabout is fair play?

Hope that the losers get to turn the tables on the "winners." Would be nice to see what happens to "ginger" if he has to give up his arse!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Winner me for not reading this. Loser you who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
is it wrong?

I'm a straight female, Is it wrong that I enjoyed it?

bawdyblokebawdyblokeover 9 years agoAuthor
is it wrong?

I'm a straight male; is it wrong that I wrote it!

I find all combinations of sex deliciously hot. Just enjoy, what you enjoy! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I have submitted to this. A stupid bet, volleyball, our captain told us that he had mouthed off, a team made up of south American players, very macho. During the game it got heated, it was close, balls deliberately being launched at players. A scuffle ensued after their captain aimed one at one of our players heads, resulting in our captain saying well get ready were going to fuck your arses. A bit of push and shove and their captain said your on, losers bend over, get ready to take this, holding his crotch. I stepped up,yeh, we will see, they tell me you guys are used to bending over anyway. So it is you and you, anyone else, 2 of our guys stepped up, your on. O.k 4 it is. We lost 3 sets to 2. We went to the dressing room, come on,our captain said they probably were joking anyway, a bets a bet. They weren't. When we entered, we shook hands, smiling, laughing and they said well shorts off, now, I looked over at our captain, he pulled his down, we all did. Not much to say now guys, not much to show either. They dropped their shorts, they were all fit guys. I noticed 2 of their guys were all ready hard. Their captain walked over to ours, you all better use this, a tube in his hand, because by the time were finished you wont be able to walk. One by one we did, that's it pussies, lube up, I was getting really nervous. Our captain said get it over and done with, stop the shit. Their captain walked up, o.k big mouth, on your knees, on the bench, he did, their captain walked up behind him, lets see if your as tight as my girlfriend. Shit, it was really happening, I watched as he positioned his cock, 2 or 3 little pushes and he entered him, a muffled scream as his cock sank all the way in. I had never seen a guy fuck a guy in real life, it was kind of erotic, his hole stretched around the cock as it slid in and out, easily it seemed. On your knees, I looked over, one of the guys with a hard cock, tall, muscly, I heard a yell, I didn't want to look as I got on my knees. He didn't waste time, I felt the head of his cock, pushing, oh shit,it hurt before he was in, then my hole gave way and he entered, oh god, I tried to push him out but as I did he went in further, he didn't say anything as he began to fuck me, get it over with, as his hard cock opened me further. I looked up, I saw my team mate Eric, on his back, legs in the air, a guy between them, fuck, my cock was getting hard. The guy said to me, you o.k, yeh, just do it, he moved further over me, in deeper, my cock got hard, I felt like I wanted to cum, I heard my self, oh fuck, I felt him in me, spasm, oh shit as he filled me, warm, hard, my cock shot cum, as he continued to fuck me, until he slowed, slowly moving in me, then pulled out. I sat up, wondering what had just happened, I felt ashamed, I pulled up my shorts and left, showered, trying not to look at each other and went home.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous