All Comments on 'Winners and Losers Ch. 12'

by bawdybloke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Missing it

I am a giant fan, why have you stopped? I looked forward to the next chapter every week!

bawdyblokebawdyblokeover 9 years agoAuthor
Re: "Missing it"

I have had planned sixteen chapters, and posted them to my Blog as well as Literotica, but I got a lot of very personal abuse from an "anonymous" person (but I know who it is but just can't prove it) and it basically sucked the joy out writing.

I'll return to the story at some point as I have Ch 13 mostly written on my HDD but I need a break from her vitriol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please

PLLLEEEEEAAAAASSEE post more chapters. This series is simply amazing. More posts. More posts. More posts

ludwigprinnludwigprinnabout 9 years ago
More chapters please?

This is great story! And it needs a happyending ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please keep going. I have been on my knees at an end of year party for my team. No women, it was a dress up party, 3 of us turned up dressed as women, I had a schoolgirl tartan skirt, black tights. As the night wore on, my friend, our centre, Paul stood next to me and put his hand on my skirt, I moved my bottom, pushing it against his hand. He moved it along my crease, I looked at him and nodded, what, you want a fuck, mmm no women, well, do you want to do me, I never thought I would say it but yes. I knew his wife, a skinny women, I was much more solid. Lets go, he looked around, its ok, come on, upstairs to the nearest bed room. I went to grab him, he said no, please stay like that, so I just turned around,, my bottom in full view. I felt his hands, he removed the tights, wait, I reached around and applied lube to my hole and then reached for his cock, fuck, no wonder his wife clung to him, it was long, hard and I held it and pushed back just in case he changed his mind, my willing anus opening for him, you wont say anything to her, no, just fuck me, give it to me and I soon felt his hot cum inside me. He pulled back, I stayed there, as he left I jokingly said see if any of the other boys want some, the door shut and as I stroked my cock I heard the door open, Paul, no Simon, i heard his footsteps, fuck you look hot, i reached back for his cock, no need as he moved forward pushing into me, he didn't last long as he added his cum to Pauls. He moved back and away, any one else, don't think so, i will see. I waited 5 minutes or so slowly stroking my cock, then faster as i realized there was no one else. Then i heard the door,, i waited, hands on my bottom, a hard thick cock entered me and fucked me and fucked me and fucked me, he was good, as the cum shooting out of my now untouched cock testified and he still fucked me then faster until the end thrust held deep in me emptying his warm cum into me as i furiously stroked my hard leaking cock, my anus gripping his shaft. I had to see who it was as he stayed in me, pushing me down flat, moving his cock in my used rectum, hooking his arms under my shoulders still fucking me, i saw his right hand, a gold ring as he slapped against my bottom still in me. Fuck, this guy was good as he moved back lifting me, still fucking me, his hand reached around gripping my cock, stroking me as he fucked me, again deep in me as my cock pulsed but no cum came out and he slowed down ,releasing my cock as his cock softened in me. I fell flat onto the bed as he moved away. I know i dozed but then got up, cleaned myself and wandered back down stairs. Half of the guys had gone, i got a drink and sat back in the games room, Paul had gone, Simon had gone but on the right hand of our coach, Rob i saw the ring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous