All Comments on 'Winning Big'

by Bigboilover91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
omg

that was amazing good work

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvralmost 9 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic

Awesome story, got me rock hard and wet. 5 Stars

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
wonderful story

I takes a fantastic writer to have a wonderful story like this one. Keep writing!!!! Would like to see more of this story. See what happens next for the two.

SamCartierSamCartieralmost 9 years ago
Sensational

Rock hard here. Wow

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. An older Japanese guy took me to a bath house in Nagasaki. I was working there for a month. We were bathed and scrubbed by women , served saki, warm, very good quality, I felt very light headed, massaged in the same room by two ladies, he said something to them and they left the room. An older lady came back, massaged my head and back then told me to turn over. I did, she massaged my chest then my legs lifting my towel, my cock was hard, I heard its ok, let her and looked over, he was with an older lady too who was doing the same thing. Oil was being poured on my cock and it ran down onto my buttocks, where she lightly massaged me, I looked over at him, his cock was standing straight up, long and thin, again he said something and the women left. He moved over to my table, said I hope you do not object and began stroking my cock,,he stopped, pulled me forward so I was right at the end of the table and continued stroking me. He then lifted my legs onto his shoulders, I felt his cock against my anus, continuing to stroke me, he slowly entered my relaxed body, I felt his long cock part my insides and he began fucking me, still stroking my cock, his hard cock guiding over my prostate, he took his hand away as my cum arced into the air causing his cum to enter me, I could feel his pulses and the warmth deep in me. When he finished he pulled back, and told me to follow him where we were washed down by two ladies again. A great experience for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can you make a part 2? This was amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous